All Comments on 'The Search to Find his Sexual Place'

by Funtimezvers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

James is a master at seducing straight guys into having first time gay sex. Can't wait to see how far Matt will go his first night with a guy. My guess is as far as James wants him to go. Your first story on Literotica is a hot one; fix your slight editing problem and you've nailed this. 5⭐s for the sexy storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
This is good

Well it is clear that Matt is going to walking funny tomorrow! James is going to open up that tight, hot virgin boi butt and work it all night long. Matt will never want pussy again. Just big, hard, raw cock dumping loads of cum in his bussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story, nice effort for your first one. I hope we hear more about the neighbours Sean and his wife Shannon… and Sean’s fuckbuddy Blake. (I loved the way she was cockhungrily jealous: she’d just seen Blake give her husband a good pounding and now she wanted one herself too but Blake had nothing left in the tank for her!).

PushHisButtonPushHisButtonabout 1 month ago

Anxious to read the next segment to this story. Matt is me, not realizing he would suck a cock until he did. I've been looking for a James to wake me up to male on male sex that I dream of.

RobineaRobinea24 days ago

You don't know at the time but taking that first step and giving into the temptation and your desires is a life changing experience and once taken you're never going to go back. There's only one way to go and that's onwards and upwards or deeper and deeper until you realise you're a natural bottom who is happiest when he is giving pleasure to the man he is with. Maybe your man will draw you in slowly and and possibly have you wearing panties to bring out your desire to please and your more feminine side. Rest assured that at some point it will and then you will know your true destiny. That doesn't usually happen until you experience the thrill of an anal orgasm or sissygasm which is stunningly out of this world. It slowly creeps up on you, then takes you over completely and is simply wonderful to experience. It doesn't happen every time you let your man have his pleasure and release with you but that doesn't matter to you at all because what you crave is giving your man the maximum amount of pleasure you possibly can. Go for it "PushHisButton". You owe it to yourself and will always regret it if you don't take the step.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous