The Seaside Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes wandered down the trail of hairs leading to his pants, and saw an unmistakable bulge in his jeans. His arms, his biceps, god, they were glorious. How had I not noticed before?

Because he's your son, you monster.

Another strong burst of pleasure from my fingers on my clit knocked the thought out of my head, but not before a small wave of nausea passed through me in response to the stab of self-loathing. I gritted my teeth and steadied myself on the counter with my free hand.

Suddenly, Kyl moved towards me. My eyes went wide with surprise. I recoiled instinctually, but didn't fight it when his hands reached up and cupped my breasts. I was inches from his bare chest, the muscles taut under his skin.

I let out a moan that turned into a sob when he pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The pleasure spread across my chest. I was at war with myself. I wanted it so badly, but the fear and self-loathing at what I was doing kept surfacing, sending small waves of nausea through me.

His hands wandered across my body, up to my clavicle, down to my hips, then around, cupping my ass, pulling me closer. My nipples brushed against his torso, and a moment later I was savoring the feeling of his warm naked skin pressed against my bare breasts. One of his hands met mine, still between my legs. Strong fingers made contact with my clitoris.

I leaned forward instinctually and groaned, my cheek resting against his broad chest, his small dark chest hairs brushing against my face. I rubbed my face along his body, smelling him while his fingers explored my pussy.

I looked down at his hand hidden between my legs, the pleasure driving me forward, emboldening me. I reached down and grabbed the bulge in his jeans. We both froze a moment, and I realized that was the first time I'd taken initiative. The first time I'd touched him.

I moved my hand back and forth, slowly stroking his cock through the rough material. He moved too, rubbing my clit, and we both let out small animal grunts. I reached up and unbuttoned his jeans, then snaked my hand into his pants. My fingers brushed against bare skin, hints of the rigid shaft hiding in his underwear.

I finally got a good grip, and soon we were holding each other, touching each others most intimate places. I started stroking his cock, up and down, and I looked up at my son's face as he groaned. Another wave of uncertainty and disgust washed over me. What are you doing? Stop! You're giving your son a fucking handjob!? Stop!

New thoughts entered my brain, conflicting voices inside my head. What does it matter? You already fucked him last night. What's a handjob compared to everything else you've done?

His finger slid down further between my legs. The warring thoughts racing through my mind were silenced by a new rush of adrenaline and pleasure as he gently pushed a finger inside me.

"Ahh," I sighed in pleasure and contentment as my aching pussy finally had something to fill it up.

We slowly built up in our intensity, our hands exploring each other like new lovers. His free hand wandered across my body, massaging my breasts, then moved up to my chin. He tilted my head up towards his, and leaned in. Another stab of fear hit me, but it melted away when his lips touched mine.

Our first kiss was gentle. Hesitant. Somehow more intimate than sex, and far beyond any chaste display of affection from mother and son. He pressed his lips firmly into mine, and I sank into it, our passion building with each moment. His tongue invaded my mouth, and I met it with my own. Our lips stayed locked together, teasing, exploring, and soon we resumed our mutual handjobs with renewed fervor.

Wordlessly, we reached an inflection point. We broke our kiss, breathing hard, and he slipped his finger out of me. I let go of his cock.

He pushed me around the corner of the granite countertop, his eyes burning into mine, stripping off his pants and underwear as he guided me towards the kitchen table. All my doubts vanished when he picked me up and flipped me around, bending me over the wooden surface.

He lifted my legs, and my naked body slid forward across the blue cloth placemats, pushing them to the edge of the table. I was face down, my entire body off the ground. I bent my knees and spread my legs, readying myself for him.

I could feel him standing behind me. His hands ran across my bare back. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head up, my cheek leaving the cool wood behind. His other hand brushed against my thigh, guiding the springy head of his penis towards my sex. My eyes rolled back into my head when I felt him tease my entrance.

My son pushed his cock into me. Slowly. Sensually. I felt it stretch me out with perfect clarity, inch by inch. It was perfect. Beautiful. Horrifying. Taboo. I groaned in ecstasy, and felt tears in my eyes and a loud moan escape my lips as conflicting emotions threatened to overwhelm me.

Kyl let out a groan of his own when he finally finished penetrating me. We stayed like that, motionless, breathing hard, for what felt like an eternity.

Oh god he's inside me. My son is inside me. I let him do this, I let him-

He pulled back and thrust, smooth and powerful.

"Oh- God!" I squealed and shivered as his penis slid across the sensitive walls of my vagina. My labia gripped his shaft, wet and tight.

He thrust again and again, leaving less and less time between them, and my whole body rocked back and forth as my son drilled into me from behind. The cool wood felt incredible against my nipples. His hips thrust harder. Faster. But still maintaining a steady, even rhythm.

"That's it, argh- Take it! Take it- You fucking slut," Kyl growled at me, sending a hot wave of arousal into my pussy.

I'd never felt so sexy in my entire life. My sock-covered feet waved in the air above my ass, wiggling with each new assault. He held my head back, firmly wrapping his fingers around my straight dark hair, turning it into a makeshift ponytail. All he'd need to do was grab some rope and pull my arms back, and I'd practically be hogtied.

"You fucking love it, don't you? You fucking need it, you need my cock in you, don't you? Say it," he said, his rock hard cock filling me up with that perfect fit.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh-" I let out a barrage of sharp moans, each one forced out of me by his penis effortlessly hitting a spot deep inside me.

"Say it, slut!" He growled forcefully, gripping my hair.

"Yes! Ahh! I- Ahh! I need it- Ahh! I need your cock," I said quietly between moans, surrendering to his demand. He pumped into me with increased vigor, strong and fast, driving his hips back and forth until I was a quivering wreck.

He thrust into me, conquering my womb, the place of his conception and birth. He'd already done it once before, but it was different now that I knew it was him. His breathing started to change. I could tell he was getting close.

"I'm gonna cum, mom," he groaned. Hearing him call me mom filled my heart with a radiant wave of satisfaction. It spread across my body, a tingling bliss, meeting and mingling with the sexual pleasure building deep in my pussy.

I was on the edge of a precipice. Just a little more-

"Ahhh! Yes! Cum- Cum in me- Auughh!" I moaned loud and deep, losing control when I felt him grunt and plunge into me as far as he could go. His thrusts got shorter, more urgent.

"Fuck I'm cumming, mom!" He yelled, groaning, and the sudden slick wetness of my son's cum shooting into me sent me sailing over the edge. I came, and he kept thrusting, coating my pussy lips with his semen as it leaked out.

My eyes squeezed shut, my mouth gaped open, and my moans turned into a scream. The orgasm ripped through me like a violent storm, battering me into submission.

I couldn't move, couldn't think, all I could do was yell and shake uncontrollably. The muscles in my vagina clenched and tightened, threatening to expel the incestuous member invading my womanhood.

Kyl let go of my hair and grabbed my hips with both hands, pinning me to his amazing cock, not letting my body ruin its own bliss. I sagged down to the table, breathing hard, whimpering, held in place by his strong arms.

The pleasure was indescribable. Perfection. It wasn't better or worse than our first time the night before, but different. Sharper, more urgent, with all the terrible knowledge of who was responsible burning clear and bright in my mind.

I rode out the storm raging between my thighs, and took a long shuddering breath. My body relaxed, and the pleasure became softer, like a gentle summer rain bathing me in light.

We stayed like that for what felt like hours, breathing slowly. His cock slowly softened in me, and I let out one last gasp when it finally slipped out. Neither of us broke the silence.

I took another deep breath, and a few stray doubts slithered across my mind. It was one thing to be tricked. Raped by an anonymous stranger. But this, god, what had we done? I'd known it was my son, and I'd welcomed him taking me. Fucking me.

I awkwardly climbed down from the table. Kyl backed away, and I looked down to the floor, not meeting his gaze. I did see his cock out of the corner of my eye, half-flaccid and streaked with white cum. I walked over to my clothes, shame burning in me, but Kyl grabbed my arm and spun me towards him.

He pulled me close, our naked bodies pressed together, and kissed me again. I let out a sigh of relief and renewed lust, the terrible thoughts melting away as his arms wrapped around me. The sensations blurred together. His lips, his skin, his tongue touching mine.

He broke away a moment and smiled down at me, confident and knowing.

"Don't worry, mom. I'll give you what you need," he said, his eyes piercing through me.

I lost myself in his embrace, and I knew I couldn't go back. I was his, to do with as he pleased.

***

I held up the glistening purple cone close to my face and wrinkled my nose. It looked huge in my small hand, but Kyl had insisted. I glanced at my naked body in the bathroom mirror, holding the plug up like a model in a pornographic advertisement. I picked up the bottle of lube and squeezed out another blob of the clear gel.

You can do this. He wants you to do this.

I rubbed another coat of fluid onto the plug, getting it a slippery as I could, and took a deep breath, trying to relax. He'd given me the toy last night, wordlessly handing me the bag while Paul was upstairs. I'd blushed, wide eyed, when I realized what it was.

"Make me breakfast tomorrow, and wear it," he'd said plainly the night before.

My son and I had been having wild, incredible sex for months now. Almost every morning after Paul left for work, he'd order me around the house, treating me like the depraved slut I was.

The memories came back to me in vivid detail as I examined the smooth purple rubbery plastic of his latest obscene request. I thought back to our times together, the boundaries he'd pushed, the escalation.

We'd had an unspoken arrangement for a while. Never do anything when Paul was home. At least, until that night he'd sat down next to me while I was watching a TV show. The next thing I knew his hand was wandering up my leg. Paul was upstairs, right above us.

"Stop," I'd whispered, but of course that only made him push further. He unbuttoned my jeans, slid his hand into my underwear, and held me. The pressure of his fingers against my vulva, strong and unyielding as I squirmed, drove me wild.

He slipped his finger inside me, and it only took a few minutes before I had to choke back an orgasm, painfully stifling my moans, praying the sound of the television in the background would hide our tryst.

A few weeks later we'd made love in my bed, slow passionate sex worthy of a romance novel. He sucked my nipples, ate my pussy, then gently entered me. We were face to face, our lips locked together as our mutual orgasms rocked our bodies.

The next day Kyl straddled my head, pinned me down and roughly fucked my mouth. He pulled out, and I watched him briefly masturbate, the head of his cock inches away from me, before my son shot his load of cum all over my face.

That mixture of dominant, borderline violent, degrading sex interspersed with gentle romantic lovemaking kept me guessing each day. I couldn't get enough of either.

Nothing was taboo anymore. Once, a few weeks ago, he'd come downstairs with an evil grin on his face. He told me to strip naked in the kitchen, which wasn't unusual these days, but still got me worked up.

"On your knees, and start touching," he'd said, and I didn't hesitate.

He took off his pants and started to masturbate along with me, and I was reminded of our very first encounter in the Seaside Inn. The similarities continued when he suddenly orgasmed, shooting cum all over the kitchen floor.

"Clean it up," he growled after he'd calmed down from his peak. I stared at the cum, glistening on the black tile, and immediately understood what he wanted.

I'd balked at first, and tried to stand up to get a towel.

"No. Down," he ordered, snapping his fingers and pointing at the floor. I paused, hesitating briefly. I swallowed nervously before giving in and lowering myself down on all fours.

"Clean it up, slut" he repeated. I reluctantly crawled forward and stared down at the clear-white fluid. I glanced up at my son, his half-hard cock dangling over me, hoping for some reprieve.

He eyed me expectantly, and I gathered up my hair, tossing it over my shoulder to keep it out the way as best I could before lowering my head with grim resignation.

I inched towards the clear white splatter, then stuck out my tongue and licked, lapping up his cum off the floor like a dog. It was awful and degrading, the taste of his semen mingling with cool, slightly bitter stone.

"That's it. Good girl. Clean it up. Keep touching yourself," he said encouragingly while he watched me lick the floor clean. My fingers returned to their place at my clitoris, and I was nearly finished, swallowing the last few drops when I finally orgasmed.

I gritted my teeth and moaned angrily, my face red and hot with shame. My body trembled and quaked, the left side of my face flat against the cool black tile. I felt the residue of cum and saliva rubbing into my cheek with each involuntary spasm.

I still thought of that moment, weeks later, every time he'd fucked me since then.

My mind returned to the present moment, the conical toy he wanted me to wear. An anal plug. I held its base, took a few deep breaths, then bent over the bathroom sink. I reached my hand around, contorting slightly to position the tip against my ass.

I circled it around my tight sphincter, letting the lube do the work, but I still winced and groaned in pain when it stretched my asshole past a certain width. I paused, taking a few more deep breaths, trying to get used to the strange sensation of having something stuck back there.

I steeled myself and pushed, exhaling sharply as the lubricated toy finally slipped entirely into my ass. The relief of having it finally inside me was glorious. I turned around and looked at it in the mirror. The little wineglass stem handle stuck out of me, a circular jewel of purple decorating my hole.

This was my first time ever using a toy, and it had been two decades since I'd tried anal for the first and only time, a wild experimental night back in graduate school.

I did a small kegel, testing the fit, and saw it wiggle slightly. The pressure of it nestled inside me was uncomfortable, but each time I moved the little skinny stem connecting the plug to the handle stimulated me in new and amazing ways.

I stood up straight, very carefully, making sure it stayed put. I took a few more deep breaths, getting used to the feel of it as I moved, and put on my panties. I felt a little more secure once the snug fabric was flush against my skin, but the circle of soft plastic in my underwear was still distracting.

I finished getting dressed with slow and careful movements. When I walked downstairs, I gingerly planted my feet on each step like I was recovering from a major injury, trying to keep my back straight.

I relaxed more once I reached the kitchen, letting myself enjoy the sexual thrill of having a butt plug wedged inside me while I flitted back and forth across the tile floor, cooking up bacon and eggs.

I heard Kyl come downstairs, drawn by the smells, most likely.

"Morning, mom," he said, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning," I replied, shooting him a coy smile. "Want some orange juice?"

"Sure," he said after a pause.

I put a plate of food in front of him on the counter. He watched me carefully while I walked to the fridge. My gait was still a bit stiff, and I stopped to take a few deep breaths before I could handle walking back over to him with the glass.

He ate slowly, smiling at me knowingly the entire time, watching me clean up. From the look on his face I could already tell today would not be gentle. I finished cleaning and stood in the kitchen, waiting for him to finish, hesitant to sit down.

"Show me," he said casually, still eating his breakfast.

I carefully lowered the skirt I'd worn today, suddenly aware of the arousal flooding between my legs. I steadied my breathing, spun around, and slowly leaned over. I looked back at him over my shoulder and peeled off my panties, putting on a seductive show, exposing the purple jewel covering my asshole.

I straightened my back, facing away from Kyl's confident gaze. I heard him slide off the stool and pad over to me, barefoot. His arms enveloped me from behind, and he pulled me close into his body. The plug in my ass squished against his groin and I let out a sharp breath at the contact. He unhooked my bra, and soon his hands were running across my skin, his lips softly kissing my neck.

He massaged my left breast with one hand, and his other caressed my stomach. It slowly slid further down, through my pubic hair, and to the top of my clitoris. His touch was electrifying, and I gasped and breathed heavily as his two fingers flanked my clit, already stiff and puffy with arousal.

My son wasted no time. He knew exactly how to drive me wild, circling and stimulating my pussy with dexterous fingers. Every time my vagina flexed with a new peak, the plug shifted, adding another layer of pleasure and fullness to the experience. I leaned back into Kyl's body and looked over my shoulder at him, my lips parting, breath heavy.

We kissed, hungry and full of lust, tongues battling in each other's mouths. My hips gyrated, grinding my ass into his body, and I reveled in the taboo feeling the purple toy was generating between my legs. Suddenly, he broke away from the kiss and gently pushed me away.

"Down," he ordered, breathlessly.

I wordlessly lowered myself to all fours on the cold tile floor. I bent forward, lifting my swollen pussy into the air, presenting myself to him. The purple circle of the plug nearly pointed straight up. I twisted around to glance behind me and saw his clothes hitting the floor in a messy pile.

He knelt down behind me, and I felt the familiar pressure of my son's cock head positioning itself at my entrance. He pushed forward into my vagina, and I let out an involuntary squeal of delight that turned into a deep moan. I'd felt him inside me dozens of times at this point, but with the thick silicone toy already wedged inside my ass, it was like a whole new level of penetration.

He gently worked his way deeper inside me, and I felt every millimeter of rigid veiny skin force my body apart. I realized they were touching, his cock and the toy, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I leaned forward, dropping to my forearms, and rested my head against the tile, trying to relax against this assault on my holes.

1...34567...9