The Seaside Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You- You told her?" I said, finally gathering enough strength to question him. I couldn't believe he'd do that, that he'd betray my trust, that he'd expose our darkest secret to this woman, even if she was his girlfriend. He shrugged, reaching down behind the bed and tugging on a strand of rope, and suddenly Allison's arm was free. She pulled away the other loop on her wrist, and Kyl got off the bed and undid the loops around her ankles while I watched, stupefied, waiting for an answer.

"I found his pictures," Ally said, rubbing at the red marks on her wrists. "I couldn't believe it at first, seeing you like that. Like, holy shit it's his mom with cum all over her face, and that's her with the same fucking buttplug he stuck inside me, and that's her riding his cock, and well, my clit was fucking raw by the end of that day, not even joking. After that it was all kind of obvious, how you two acted, but I just wanted to see for myself, I mean, it's so fucking weird, I love it. Oh ya, I owe you a little something too!"

Ally suddenly reached out and slapped me hard across the cheek. I recoiled, my face stinging, looking back at her with shock. I'd been hypnotized by her speech, she seemed so proud, so accepting of it all. I couldn't understand how someone could act like her when confronted with the fact that her boyfriend was having sex with his own mother, and yet, here she was, talking about masturbating to the photos he'd taken over the years of our escapades together. The slap took me out of my head and back to the present, back to the immediacy of the three of us, naked together in this motel room.

I rubbed my cheek, working my jaw left and right, and then flinched back when Ally lunged forward, pushing her face closer to me, her lips suddenly on mine, kissing me with a furious zealous passion. I was so shocked I just sat there frozen, barely reacting to her wet tongue sliding against my closed mouth. She started to touch me, squeezing my breasts, running her hands up and down my back as I let her kiss me, too shocked to resist. My body still felt incredibly sensitive from my orgasm, and I let out a little involuntary gasp of pleasure at her assault.

She pulled away as suddenly as she began, letting out another of her lustful giggles before turning back to my son. He was sitting on the bed, legs splayed out, erect cock pointing straight up in the air while he watched her kiss me. Before I could even recover from the surprise of her kissing me, she'd mounted him, lowering her pussy on to my son's cock with a deep groan of satisfaction.

"Oh fuck fuck fuuuuck- Fuck! Yes! I'm so fucking close, ohhh," Ally whispered. Her hips rocked in rhythmic gyrating circles, like a nude belly dancer, shaking and moaning as she bounced up and down on my son. He leaned forward, taking her breast into his mouth, sucking her nipple as they fucked. It all started so quickly, I didn't know what to do. I just sat there, watching, amazed at the spectacle. She was so lithe, so flexible, it was almost hypnotic watching her body move.

As quickly as it started, she came. She grabbed at my son, pulling him in closer, holding him against her naked body as she moaned and shuddered, her eyes half-closed and mouth half-open in the throes of passion. Ally's hips stilled, her breath steadied, and they started to kiss, oblivious to my stares. I scooted closer to them, a hint of jealousy bubbling up in my chest, sidling up to Kyl and running my hand along his back.

Ally gingerly lifted herself off his groin, and I moved closer. I just wanted to hug my son, to be close to him, to feel his warm skin and his arms holding me tight. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him backwards until we were both laying down, my head resting against his shoulder. Ally joined us a second later, mirroring my pose, each of us laying on either side of Kyl's muscular torso.

The three of us rested there in a tangle of limbs and nude skin, unsure what to do next, exhausted and satisfied and scared of what this night meant for all of our futures. Eventually we unhooked ourselves, and I got dressed, saying goodbye to the two of them in that strange room in the Seaside Inn. I kissed my son with a fiery passion, shooting Ally a challenging glare that she returned with a wink and a lewd wiggle of her tongue.

Two weeks later we met up again. Ally brought a strap-on and fucked me senseless while I sucked on my son's cock until he exploded all over my face. Another week went by, and the next time she ate my pussy while Kyl fucked her from behind. The three of us got closer with each encounter, and after a few months of regular threesomes, I convinced my son to move back home and bring her along too.

From the outside, we probably looked like a lot of other families. Divorced mother, young daughter, older son and his girlfriend-turned-fiance all living under one roof, but in private we were anything but ordinary. I doubt many mothers could say their daughter-in-law has licked their asshole while their son fucked them, but I could, and so much more.

One of the greatest memories of my life was watching my son impregnate Ally only a few days after their wedding. I whispered words of encouragement in his ear while he came inside her, holding their hands and looking down at Ally's proud satisfied smile with a profound joy that I never thought possible. We always had to be careful, to protect our secret, but we found happiness with each other and that was all that mattered in the end.

1...456789