All Comments on 'The Sebastian Files Ch. 01'

by TammyElton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it a 2

The 2nd part better get alot better because this was not worth reading.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I gave it 4 in hopes we will see some action or down to a 2 also

A little slow to start, but will brother and sister show affection and love for each other is future chapters.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 7 years ago
Nice setup.

Nice setup. I find this idea a potentially very interesting story line. Whatever sex may happen between the main characters (brother and sister) almost seems secondary to me to the interviews. Obviously it's your story so write it as you feel it, but it seems to me for such an opportunity to realistically arise to the level of acting upon it, it would be later than sooner, and only after interviewing several incest enthusiasts or at least those that can look back on something they may not do the same way today but fondly none-the-less. Both characters, perhaps Laura to a greater extent, for various reasons seem to have the typical cultural bias and perhaps stronger yet, career driven excuses for not allowing themselves' to even consider such outlandish behavior. I look forward to seeing how you have these two navigate these potentially treacherous waters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous