The Second Affair

Story Info
Two married friends share a BDSM secret (Part 2 of 4).
7.3k words
4.84
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been just over three months since he'd first given in to her. Initially they had avoided seeing each other in person, to let their feelings subside. But then, at his request, she had come to him once again. They had resumed their previous game; he would choke her and they would enjoy the closeness of each other when she gave in to the darkness. On one of her visits she had taken him by surprise when she kissed him, and though he got caught up in the moment and briefly returned her kiss, he wasn't ready for another encounter. It was partly guilt, and partly because her husband was still in town. He knew for certain when they next went into the room he wanted to take it further, which meant her husband needed to be out of town again to give her body time to recover. She had confessed that it had taken eight days for her to completely heal. Thankfully she took his rejection well enough, and had not pursued him since that one kiss.

They had socialised on several double dates and he'd gotten a quiet thrill from watching her, knowing what he'd done to her. He would catch her fleetingly glancing his way. He knew she was also remembering their time together. His wife enjoyed vigorous sex on those nights, though she was oblivious to the true reasons for his arousal. She had confessed to him that her husband was also on the receiving end of some enthusiastic sex on those nights. She said she used the memories of what he had done to her in order to achieve a more intense climax. Both of them had also tried with their respective spouses to spice things up a little, but still neither was interested. This, he told himself, was why it was okay for them to occasionally find release with each other.

Today, he had invited her to come to him under the guise of showing her how to utilise the latest video editing software she had just installed. This was the second day of her husband's trip and he would be gone for almost three weeks more. Today was going to be a special day for them both and he had spent some time planning how they would spend their time together. She of course had no idea what was in store, though he believed she would be hopeful he'd give in to her again. Especially given the timing of his invitation. They were big plans, which would begin as soon as she walked through the door. He watched her walk up the path in a short summer jumpsuit. Her tan had darkened as the weather warmed and her hair had grown since their last encounter. Today she wore it in a high ponytail, some soft curls escaping and framing her face. She was a vision and he smiled at the sight of her, anticipating what he had in store for her.

When she entered she placed her bag by the door. He gave her a peck on the cheek and a quick hug. She returned his hug, but as she moved to pull away he placed his hands on her shoulders to hold her against him, and looked down at her beautiful face. He smiled warmly, lightly stroked her cheek, and leaned down slowly towards her and gently kissed her soft mouth. She parted her lips and sighed into him as she began to kiss him in return. He moved his hands down her arms and gripped her biceps tight, then pushed into her harder and bit her bottom lip. Moving quickly, he used his body to force her to step backwards until she was pressed against the wall. He roughly grabbed her breast and slid one of his legs between hers. She gyrated against his thigh and pressed herself into him. As he pulled away from her he used his strength to bring her away from the wall slightly. He then slammed her back hard into the wall and slapped her.

His sudden intensity drew from her a gasp, but her eyes betrayed her as they darkened and filled with lust. He remembered that look, and knew that she was turned on by his violence. He pressed into her again, pinning her between his body and the wall. He slid a hand up the hem of her jumpsuit and began rubbing her through the thin lace of her panties. She lifted her left leg and pushed herself into his hand, already wet and ready for him. He worked his fingers around her underwear and began fingering her roughly. She shoved against him and used her own hand to push him further into her. She was moaning and he hardened quickly at her willingness to be with him. He knew she could feel his growing erection, and that it turned her on further.

He pulled his fingers from her and pushed them into her mouth. With his other hand he held her jaw. "You remember what to say if you need to stop?" he asked. She couldn't speak, but she nodded in response. He removed his hand from her mouth but continued to hold her face in his hands. He was squeezing tightly and he could see he was starting to cause her pain. He loosened his grip and kissed her roughly and passionately. As soon as she began returning his kiss he pulled away and using his strength over her, spun her around so her back was pressed into his front. He pushed into her hard so there would be no doubt of how he was feeling and where the day was heading.

She pushed back into him in response and he snaked his arm around her neck and rested his other hand on the back of her head. She arched to allow him full access to her throat and as he began to squeeze she stiffened and gripped his forearm tightly. As the edges of her vision closed in he spoke into her ear, "Today's your lucky day." Then she slumped over and went limp in his arms.

***

She came to slowly and unsure of exactly where she was. She knew when he chocked her like this she was never out for long, but today in waking, something felt different. She hadn't yet woken enough to figure out what it was. For the moment she was thinking about the greeting she'd received upon her arrival, and the words she'd heard him speak as his arm tightened around her neck.

As she blinked away the darkness she realised she felt different because she was on her stomach instead of her back. But not just on her stomach, she was draped across his lap. And her jumpsuit had been roughly pulled up between her cheeks. At that moment, when he sensed she was fully awake he smacked her hard across the exposed flesh of her bottom. She yelped a little at the pain and wriggled. He gripped her ponytail tightly and while yanking her head back smacked her again. And again. The pain with each slap intensified and her yelps transformed into groans. He continued to grip her hair, pulling it between slaps. The fire between her legs grew with the pain and even she was surprised by how turned on she found herself becoming.

She'd always liked pain with her pleasure. Sometimes her husband accidentally laid on her hair and pulled it when they were having sex, sometimes when they were enjoying doggy style her head had repeatedly hit the headboard. On these occasions she never stopped because the addition of the pain sent her over the edge with pleasure. A few times her husband had realised he was hurting her, albeit accidentally, and immediately stopped and apologised. Not matter what she did or said or suggested, her husband would not indulge her. That's why now she didn't feel particularly guilty playing this game with their friend. It was a release for them both, something they both found pleasurable. Seeing as though they couldn't get what they needed with their partners, why not with each other?

A particularly sharp slap bought her back to the current situation and she groaned again. Another slap but this time he did not move his hand from her bottom. Instead rubbed her flesh for a moment, somewhat soothing the sting of his blows. Then, he slipped his hand into her underwear and began fingering her again. He thrust in and out of her vigorously, drawing from her a moan of longing. He pulled her hair harder and as he slid his fingers back inside her, one made its way up her arse. She moaned again and pushed herself into him. She loved the feeling of him filling her holes and she could feel herself about to climax. She held herself back, but then realised that as yet, he hadn't forbidden her from having an orgasm so, as he used his hand to work her pussy and her arse, she rocked back into him and came.

She lay there panting wondering what would be next. It seemed to her that he had already started quite rough, and she sensed he was really going to push her limits today. She wanted that, wanted the pain to be more intense, to feel even more vulnerable and humiliated at his hands. She began to suspect today might hold more pleasure that she could handle. She could barely contain her anticipation.

He roughly withdrew his fingers from her holes and using his grip on her hair he pulled her back and swung her around so she was now sitting on his lap, facing him. He released her hair and moved his hands to fondle her breasts through her clothes. He pinched at her nipples, tugging them through the material of her jumpsuit. She moaned and tipped her head back as his hands moved down her body to release himself form his shorts. She was surprised they were here already, but she moved back a little to give him room to free himself.

Her surprise grew as he lifted her with him as he stood. She clung to him, enjoying the feeling of his hardness against her. He dug his fingers hard into her upper thighs and pushed her off him. She landed ungracefully on the floor at his feet and she looked up at him to find he was smiling at her. He dropped his shorts and underwear as he watched her. As she rose to her knees she understood what he wanted from her and eagerly took him in her mouth. She'd somehow forgotten just how big he was and as she worked him deeper she became overwhelmed with desire. At that moment he gripped each side of her head and began to thrust himself into her mouth. She began to gag as he forced his way to the back of her throat. He was unrelenting in his movements and her eyes began to water as she repeatedly choked on him.

Her desire was evident in the wetness that soaked through her lace underwear and down her thighs. She moved her hand between her legs and began rubbing her throbbing clit. A swift adjustment and she slid two fingers into herself. Her movements caught his attention and he withdrew from her mouth, gripped her by her ponytail, and slapped her across the face. She groaned loudly as the pain, combined with the pleasure she was giving herself, caused her to reach the edge. She began fingering herself more vigorously and he slapped her again. She came, hard and fast. As she knelt gasping he pulled her hair in order to make her stand.

"I think that's enough coming for you for a while. No more until I say."

She nodded her obedience. He released her hair and used his fingers to motion to her that she was to turn around. She spun slowly and stood with her back to him, waiting. She could sense some movement behind her, and suddenly that sweet, now familiar scent reached her. Her body stiffened slightly in anticipation and sure enough a rag was pressed against her face. She took deep breaths and felt the darkness close in. He pressed himself hard against her and she relished the feeling of his body against hers. He pushed the rag in harder and as her eyes closed and the darkness overcame her, she thought to herself "what could possibly be next?"

***

He was struggling to keep himself under control. He had almost come while she gave him head. She had a real talent for that. He loved how good she was at it, and that she took whatever he gave her. Thankfully, he'd managed to hold back and now, as he finished tying her to the bed, he was pleased he'd maintained his composure. He had stripped her naked and had not only stretched her arms out and tied them above her head, but he'd also spread her legs wide and tied her ankles to the foot of the bed. She look incredible there splayed before him. He had also removed his own clothes and was standing naked beside the bed. His erection had eased but he felt it slowly grow as he looked her over.

She moaned softly as she started coming to. She kept her eyes shut, and he watched as she slowly regained her senses. First she tried to move her arms, then her muscles tensed at the realisation she was restrained. She then tried to bend her left leg. Feeling her movement was restricted she moaned again and tried her right leg. Again, she was unable to move and she finally opened her eyes and looked down her body.

She took in her own nakedness, the way her body was bound to the bed forming an 'X', and then her gaze found his. The intensity in her eyes astonished him. They had darkened so much they were almost black pools of lust, longing and desire. She looked around the room and her eyes moved from the candles he'd lit at the bedside table, to the large whip at her side, and the two vibrators and nipple clamps next to the whip. She returned her gaze to him, and held it as she continued to test her bonds. She tried several times to bend her legs, to move her arms from above her head. Finally, realising that she was firmly bound and there would be no escape, she sighed again and settled her head back to the pillow and waited.

He picked up the whip. He had invested in one significantly larger than the one she had brought to him. It would cause her more pain, leave deeper marks. He was torn between being careful and really letting her have it. He decided to start off slow and increase her pain gradually. He could feel her eyes watching him consider the whip. He trailed the whip through his fingers and met her gaze. He let the whip fall to her stomach and enjoyed the quickening of her breath and the way her muscles tensed involuntarily. He moved the tendrils down across her pelvis, past her pussy and down her leg. He slowly let it trail back up her leg and he paused at her pussy. He lightly rubbed her with the strands of leather. Despite not pushing it into her, as he raised the whip to continue moving it up her body it came away wet. She shuddered slightly as he moved the whip over her stomach, her breasts and then hung it above her mouth. Without prompting she extended her tongue and licked her juices from the whip.

In that moment he changed his mind about how to approach his next move. He wanted to whip her ass, not her front. But he did have something in store for her breasts, stomach and pussy and having her bound like this was the perfect opportunity. He climbed onto the bed, mounting her and immediately began thrusting himself into her wet pussy. She arched her back as much as her bound position would allow, and groaned loudly as he stretched her pussy wide with his cock. He thrust harder and watched as she bit her lip and began to fight her restraints. He withdrew as quickly as he'd entered and crawled his way up her body to place himself over her face. She opened her mouth to receive him, and he pushed himself into her hard and fast. As he fucked her mouth she gagged repeatedly, her eyes watered and her screams were muffled by his cock. He was relentless and enjoyed watching her struggle to he pushed himself further and further down her throat.

He was on the brink, so pulled himself from her mouth. A long, thick trail of saliva clung to his cock. Her cheeks were wet with her tears and she coughed and swallowed hard several times while gasping for air. He moved off her and picked up the nipple clamps. She wriggled and watched as he first fondled, then clamped her left nipple and then did the same to her right. He tugged hard and though she cried out in pain, but her back arched in pleasure. He decided then that all his next moves would come in quick succession. He would give her no time to recover and would continue to push her to her limits. He pulled at the clamps again then slapped her breasts. He slid his hand down her stomach and over her pussy. Her heat was radiating and he slipped a finger into her slit to rub at her clit.

She moaned, closed her eyes and relaxed into his hand. He used his free hand to yank on the clamps again and felt her clit throb beneath him as he inflected the pain. He withdrew his finger and raised his arm high over her pussy. She still had her eyes closed so did not see his hand begin to move down with speed. The smack on her pussy was hard and she convulsed at the sensation. She opened her eyes and it pleased him to see them once again watering from the pain he was inflicting. He raised his hand again and slapped harder at her wet pussy. She yelped and he slapped her again, and again. Her legs tried to close in reflex to the pain, but with her ankles bound she had no escape from his hand. Another slap and then he slid his fingers over he clit and into her pussy. He roughly began to finger her, occasionally removing his hand to slap her. Each smack brought with it a small squeal which was quickly replaced by moaning as he slid his fingers back into her wet hole.

He pushed his pussy soaked fingers into her mouth and she again cleaned him of her own juices. He removed his fingers and leant down to kiss her. She returned his kiss greedily and moaned into his mouth as he tugged at the nipple clamps once more. This increased the intensity of her kiss and he matched it with his. He slid his hand up her chest and clamped it around her throat. Her eyes widened with shock. He continued to kiss her passionately as his grip around her neck tightened. Her kiss diminished as she began to struggle for air, but he kept his mouth planted firmly over hers. He watched her closely and as her eyes begin to dim slightly he loosened his grip. She gasped loudly as the air rushed back into her lungs.

He smiled at her and gently stroked her cheek and ran his thumb over her luscious mouth. He kissed her again, softly, as he traced his hand back down over her chest. He gave a sudden sharp tug on the clamps and muffled her cry with his mouth. He kept a firm grip on the chain of the nipple clamps as he began to rise. He looked down at her as he pulled the chain higher and higher as he stood straighter. She bit her lip hard to stop from crying out as her nipples were stretched. He pulled harder and higher and tears began to fall. He would not relent, and finally she whimpered softly as he gave a particularly brutal tug. He let the chain of the clamps drop to her chest and she sobbed a little.

He let her catch her breath for a few moments. He kept his eyes on her as he turned slightly, and reached down for the largest of the candles on the bedside table. Her eyes widened as she watched him. He could see she was trying to process what was happening, that she was wondering if he was about to do what she suspected. So as not to keep her guessing he picked up the candle and turned back to her. He carefully knelt up on the bed next to her, and moved closer so he was directly above her. He watched as her body began to tremble slightly and her muscles twitched in anticipation.

He'd lit the candles about two hours prior to her arriving. The layer of hot wax on top was thick. With eyes still on her he softly blew the candle out. He lowered his arm and gently tipped the still hot wax over her breasts. She writhed and tensed into her bonds and he slowly moved the candle and its dripping wax down her stomach and over the lips of her smooth pussy. Each time the wax landed on her skin she both flinched and moaned quietly. He could see the redness the heat was causing. He was surprised by her relative silence. He was certain this would be her limit. But as she hadn't spoken he continued to move the candle between her pussy and her breasts pouring the hot wax over her skin. The wax dripped and rolled over her smooth body. He watched with interest as it dripped down the folds of her pussy, seemingly sealing the lips together.

As the wax cooled and hardened on her body she watched him. There was a new intensity there, and though she was clearly hurting she had not spoken the word. He admired her strength, but suspected she was feeling a lot of pleasure despite the all pain. To test his theory he decided it was time to explore her with his mouth. He placed the candle back on the bedside table and knelt between her splayed legs. He ran his hands over her breasts, tugging slightly at the clamps still holding her nipples. Then, he moved his hands slowly down her body, flaking away some of the wax as he did. He watched as goosebumps formed on her soft skin at his touch.

12