The Second Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands gliding over her hips and onto her pubic mound. He rubbed lightly at the wax smothering her pussy. Slowly, he used his fingers to pull the lips of her pussy apart, watching as the hard wax stretched her skin as it began to break its hold. He rubbed her lips hard, removing the wax from the inside of her folds. As he'd suspected, the wax had turned her on. He could see her wetness flowing as he not so gently worked away the last of the wax from her pussy. He pumped himself into her hard and fast. Unsurprisingly she was hot and wet. He removed himself from her, knelt before her and buried his face in her glorious pussy.

***

He slowly moved his tongue over her swollen clit and she arched into him as much as her bonds would allow. She was surprised when earlier she had woken up to see herself so openly displayed. She couldn't move at all, which meant she had no physical way of stopping him. The only way to get him to stop was to speak the word. It was a power play on his part and she found it incredibly arousing that he'd left her in such a vulnerable state. As his tongue pressed harder to her she throbbed with desire. He was so good with his mouth, and this was going to be where he really tested her ability to hold back her orgasm.

When she'd seen him pick up the candle she hadn't quite believed he would do what she thought he was going to. She'd known if they were ever together again it was going to be more intense, but she hadn't given much thought to what he'd actually do. She hadn't known what to expect, and today the surprises were relentless. But as the hot wax had landed on her skin, the pain was sharp and focused. She thought it was going to be too much, and was taken aback by how much she was turned on. She thought she knew what she liked, and was pleased how he was opening her to new ways to enjoy pain. She was practically gushing with lust as the hot wax dripped over her body and covered her pussy.

She groaned, loud and low as his tongue found her hole. She couldn't quite believe how willing he was to taste her, especially given her wetness. She was still a little embarrassed by how wet she became, but it was soon forgotten as the pleasure he gave her overcame all her other feelings. She strained against her wrist bonds hard. She wanted to push his head into her pussy. Her inability to do so was both frustrating and arousing. She moaned louder and relaxed herself into the bed. This gave the leg bonds the smallest amount of slack, which she used to her advantage by tilting herself into him.

He worked his tongue back to her clit and slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. He teased her with his finger for a few thrusts then pushed a second inside her. She felt herself tightening around him and tipped her head back in ecstasy as he bit her clit while slipping in a third finger. She closed her eyes and revelled in his touch. He worked his fingers in, his thrusts becoming more purposeful. He licked and sucked her slit, used his tongue to play with her clit. She began to fight to hold back her pleasure. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She tried to distract herself by focusing on her bonds and the residual pain left by the hot wax.

She was almost in control when he suddenly stretched her wider by inserting a fourth finger. Her breathing became heavy and fast and she began to fight her bonds vigorously. She could feel them biting into her ankles and wrists hard and she became frustrated, as the pain she was causing herself while trying to hold back turned her on even more. He used his hand to work her hole hard while his mouth and tongue relentlessly worked her slit and clit. He nipped her with his teeth, licked her from hole to clit, sucked her into his mouth. All the while fingering her harder and faster. She told herself she could hold back. That she could endure this and not give in.

She began to breath a little easier as his hand began to move slower inside her. His mouth slowed too and she was relieved he seemed to be ready to move onto his next method of domination. As he slowly moved four fingers inside her, then three she sighed and some tension left her body. The two remaining fingers began to move a little faster again and her breath quickened in response. A quick shove and four fingers were back inside her. She moaned as four became two, then two became four again. The way he moved his hand inside her was incredible and she found herself panting hard as she again fought to hold back.

She realised what was about to happen only moments before it did. Sure enough as two fingers returned to her pussy on the next thrust of his hand, two rammed into her arse. A primal sound rumbled in her throat as her body convulsed with pleasure. It was too much for her as he fingered her holes, all the while still using his mouth over her clit and slit. She tried to move away from him but there was nowhere to go. Her bonds were far too tight to allow escape and as he thrust his fingers into her pussy and arse, she knew this was going to break her. She tried to hold back but the pleasure he was giving her with his mouth and hand was just too much. He again bit her clit. Pushed his fingers into her holes with relentless movement.

She tried to tell herself 'no', even spoke the word softly in an effort to hold back. She knew he was going to punish her if she came without permission. But he wasn't stopping, he just kept fingering her arse, fingering her pussy, using his mouth all over her juicy cunt. He sucked her clit hard and he moved his hand faster and prodded her further. And she came. Her moan was long and loud and her body shuddered as she released. Her juices flowed over his hand and he lapped her up with his mouth. She came hard and she felt herself tightening around his fingers as the tension of the orgasm left her body. She looked down at him, watched him lick her and enjoyed feeling his fingers withdraw from her arse and pussy.

He looked up at her from between her legs. She knew as soon as she looked into his eyes she was going to pay for coming. He moved slowly, first placing his hands on either side of her hips and raising onto all fours. He inched towards her, crawling over her body until his face was above hers. His beautiful green eyes narrowed as he considered her. She opened her mouth to speak but a sudden flair across his face made her pause.

"Did I say you could come?"

She shook her head in response.

"You came."

She nodded.

"I'm going to have to punish you for disobeying me."

She nodded again.

"You only have yourself to blame for what happens next."

She remained still and watched as he raised up onto his knees above her and reached over for the chloroform and the rag that were on the bedside table. She questioned herself as to why she hadn't noticed it earlier. Watched as he undid the lid and poured the sweet liquid into the rag. Watched as he returned his attention to her. As he held the rag in his left hand, his right snaked up her the side of her body, across her still clamped breasts and found her neck. He gripped her throat and squeezed. She watched him as he watched her begin to struggle for air. Her body tensed in the bonds and her vision began to fade as the darkness closed in.

Suddenly, he released his grip on her and her vision came back and air was able to fill her lungs. As she gasped for air he roughly shoved the soaked rag over her nose and mouth. She breathed deeply and could taste the chloroform. She had a brief moment of panic as her vision began to fade. But as she sought, then found, his eyes, she relaxed into him and allowed the darkness to swallow her.

***

Hearing her say 'no' while he was buried in her pussy was something he would relish for some time to come. He wasn't sure if she realised she'd spoke out loud, but the desperation behind the word drove him to go at her harder. He wanted so baldy for her to lose all control and come, in spite of him telling her not to. And she had. He had pushed her over the edge. He was pleased that he had driven her to disobey him, and that now he got to punish her. He would have done what he was about to anyway, but now he could throw in some extra verbal insults to really humiliate her.

He'd given her a slightly stronger dose of chloroform to keep her out longer. He needed a little extra time to get her ready for the next round, and once again let his erection die down. He untied her ankles and wrists, removed the nipple clamps, and rolled her over onto her stomach. He manoeuvred her arms above her head and placed them closer together, before binding her wrists to the bedhead once more. Her arms were at full stretch above her head. He moved her legs wide but did not tie them. He wanted to give her some freedom of movement. He ran his hands over her chaffed ankles. She really had fought. He heard her make some small noises and quickened his movements. He took the smaller of the two vibrators and slid it into her still wet pussy. She moaned and her turned it on. She moaned loader and spoke his name.

He climbed off the bed and stood beside her watching as she fully woke. He picked up the whip and held it at his side, waiting for the right moment to begin her punishment. He watched her face carefully. First there was confusion as the sensation of coming to was magnified by the vibrator inside her. Then he saw her eyelids flutter as her eyes rolled back with pleasure and she licked her lips. She groaned and arched her back and as she moved she realised that though her hands were tied, her legs no longer were. She flexed and stretched them as she wriggled against the sensation of the vibrator.

He began to trace the whip over her back. She shuddered as goosebumps once again spread over her body. He moved the tendrils further down her back, and over her arse. He moved it slowly back and forth across her bottom and she moaned. He leant down and moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy and she moaned louder.

"You are such a slut."

She gasped a little as he shoved the vibrator back in. He stood raised the whip above his head. She flinched, scrunched up her eyes in anticipation. The whip landed with force across the soft flesh of her bottom. She yelped and convulsed. He raised the whip again and smacked her hard. She gasped and bit her lip. He shoved the whip into her slit and covered it with her juices. She shuddered at the sensation of the vibrator still in her pussy and the leather of the whip rubbing against her clit. He pulled the whip away and watched as her wetness hung between it and her pussy. He dragged it back over her bottom, then began whipping her non-stop. Because the whip was larger than the one they used last time, he had a little less control of it. Soon, the flesh of her bottom and lower back became red and welted, but he did not stop. She cried out, and tried to wriggle away. Tears began streaming from her eyes but she continued to take what he gave her. He smarted her a few more times then lay the whip by her side.

He noted she was breathing heavily, and her body was twitching from the pain. He slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her slit. Then, he pushed a wet finger into her arse. She was still in pain, he could see it on her tear streaked face. But despite that she moaned with longing as he slid his finger in and out of her arse while the vibrator pulsed in her pussy.

"Do you think that was enough punishment for disobeying me?" he asked.

She groaned in response and nodded. He laughed, deliberately making it sound cruel. He rammed his finger into her harder and said, "Do you really think that's all you're going to get for being such a fucking hoare?"

Her face crinkled at his words, but her body betrayed her true feelings as she rocked back into him. He withdrew his finger and moved his hand to her raw bottom. He rubbed her for a moment, his touch tender, then he gave her a hard smack with his open hand. She squealed and writhed at his touch.

He slid his had back between her legs. He played with the vibrator briefly before moving it slowly out of her pussy. Her juices covered it well, and he used them to help it glide into her arse. She gasped and moved to raise her hips slightly, allowing more access. He slowly manoeuvred the vibrator in and out, pushing it further in each time. He could feel her opening to it, and the low rumble that escaped her made his cock suddenly lurch with desire. He moved the vibrator faster and before long he was able to fully insert it into her tight arse. He left it there, left it on and climbed onto the bed.

He positioned himself between her legs and gripped her hips. He pulled at her body until she made her way onto her knees. He pressed his hardness into her and she bent her back further to allow him to push deeper inside. She was hot and wet and he became harder as he slipped inside her. He groaned at the pleasure of her and she moaned in response and pushed herself into him. He gripped her hips and began thrusting deep into her pussy. She moaned again and gasped as he moved one hand and began to play with the vibrator in her arse. He moved it in and out in time with his own pumps.

As he fucked her he moved his other hand from her hip and began spanking her bottom. It was raised high and it was at the perfect angle to receive his blows. Each time his hand landed, she shuddered, then pushed herself back into him. She began thrusting herself hard into him so his cock went as deep as it possibly could. He moved the vibrator vigorously and spanked her with ferocity. She made a sound deep and low in her throat and he could feel her pussy responding to his fucking.

"Don't you dare come," he reminded her. She didn't need to know he was also reminding himself. He was close to the end, but wasn't quite finished with her yet.

She made a frustrated sound. He ceased his spanking and with a rough movement shoved the vibrator back into her arse. He withdrew form her and picked up the second, larger vibrator form the bed. It wasn't quite as big as his own cock, but was still significant in size. He turned it on to its highest setting, and began pressing it into her slit and pushed it hard against her throbbing clit. She moaned loudly and began pulling hard at her wrist bonds. He could see she wanted more so he moved the vibrator slowly around her clit. He then began to move it towards her hole. She arched into it and he used the tip of the vibrator around her before beginning to slide it inside her pussy. She tipped her head back in ecstasy and cried out, "Yes!"

He pushed the vibrator in hard and left it there as he caressed the welts on her bottom. He ran his hand over her back and around to fondle her breasts. As he pinched her nipples, still tender from the clamps, she panted and cried out with pleasure at his touch. With a swift movement he manoeuvred himself so he was beside her.

He untied her hands and commanded her, "On all fours."

She did as he asked. He could see she was moving carefully to keep the vibrators in her pussy and arse. She slid back and then raised onto her hands and knees. She winced as her weight spread onto her bruised wrists. He moved so he was kneeling in front of her. She looked at him with widened eyes. He smiled down at her and stroked her face. She pressed her check into his hand. With a quick movement he pulled back and slapped her. She cried out and he gripped her jaw in his hand.

"Open wide."

She again did as he asked. He let out a long moan as he pushed his way into her mouth. He went slowly at first, pushing just a little of himself in and out of her. He loved the feeling of her mouth around him and he gripped the back of her head and began moving deeper into her. Her moans became muffled by his cock and he moved more vigorously, pumping himself into her deeper until she began to gag. He groaned loudly. With his had twisting into her hair and pulling it he used it to control her. He thrust long and deep, making her gag harder. Her moans turned to cries as she choked on his huge cock as he forced it in deeper and deeper. Tears streamed down her face as he pushed deeper still.

"You're really taking it like the slut you are. You love having all your holes filled at once, don't you?"

Her attempt at a response was muffled by his cock fucking her face. He couldn't believe how much she'd taken today and as he watched her with a vibrator in her pussy, and one up her arse and her mouth around his cock he was overcome. He tipped his head back and let out a long, low moan and with a forceful thrust, he held her around his cock and released himself into her mouth. She gagged as his hot liquid slid down her throat. He pulsed into her mouth as all of him emptied into her. As he softened he withdrew from her and she gasped for air, swallowing hard. Tears still rolled from her eyes and she cough a little as she regained her composure.

He moved beside her and stroked her softly across her back and bottom. He slowly and carefully removed the vibrator from her arse, turned it off and put it to the side. He then did the same for the one in her pussy. He moved back beside her and lay down. He gently helped her to lie down. For a moment her face was unreadable. Her beautiful brown eyes sought his, and he knew then how happy she was. He stretched out an arm and slid it under her and guided her to roll into him. He held her close and she sighed into him, content.

***

She couldn't believe what he'd put her through. It was such a thrill to be hurt so much, she was still coming to terms with how turned on his dominance made her. The larger whip was almost too much for her, but she was glad she held out because what he did with those vibrators and his cock was incredible. She took stock of her body as she lay with him. Her wrists were chaffed deeply and bruises were already forming. Her ankles bore the marks of her bonds too. Her nipples were still hard and tender from the clamps and her skin was spotted with red welts from the hot wax. She could still feel the sting of the whip on her bottom and lower back.

She was grateful to him, for fulfilling her desires. She felt that she owed him, and she already had an idea for how she would repay him. She was tired and she ached. He would ask her to move soon, so he would have time to put things in order before his wife got home from work. She would go home and have a long hot bath to soothe her body. But for now, she closed her eyes and rested with him.

12