All Comments on 'The Second Chance Ch. 12'

by Niceallover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope you have an epilogue in the works.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly6 months ago

we need closure on this story

picklebeardpicklebeard6 months ago
Finish please

I hope my time invested in this story isn't wasted without an ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ignor the Natering Naybobs of negetivism...

I'm impressed its your first story. It's a he'll of a lot better than ... Box office "smash" Barbie". (Sarcasm.)

You've had me worried, glad, and intrigued.

So... keep going.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

What kind of lawyer takes instructions from his client’s girlfriend, in a divorce case? And once he knew, why didn’t Robert immediately counter those instructions? Why were numerous state police on the scene, none of them searching the park or going to the cabin? It’s a very good story. If you can’t find an editor, try having someone proofread it. That way you’ll at least have help getting past typos and sentence fragments with extra (or missing) words - the stuff that happens from cut and paste.

sunnyfungirlsunnyfungirl3 months ago

You had me riveted until the end. The pace of the story accelerated and it took me by surprise. I hope Robert survives. It’s a great story, very entertaining, well written and exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceallover@Niceallover
I am a avid reader of erotica. I have been writing for myself and I'm ready to publish! I love sex and I think I’m hyper sexual. I’ve been repressed all my life, it’s time to let go.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES