The Second Chance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==========

it was finally time to reveal to Robert my true identity. I had accomplished all I could as Jean Sutton and it was time to bury her and bring back Anne O'Callaghan into her world. Assuming that Robert would accept the news well and that he would eat with us, Jessica had prepared everything for us. There was a nice table for four. Rather than have us cook, I paid for a caterer to come with four gourmet dinners for Jessica, Dave, Robert, and myself. I wanted my sister and her husband there to support me. I was anxious about what Robert's reaction would be and I thought my sister and her husband could help me to win back Robert's trust.

Jessica had a lot of my old clothes that Robert had left in our apartment after the accident and even some items from when we were still living with my parents. I thought it be good if he saw me wearing something familiar. I looked around Jessica 's guest room closet for one of my old dresses. I wanted to dress in something that Robert would remember me wearing. However, it was difficult to find anything that would fit my new figure. I finally found a blue faux leather tie-waist sheath dress that emphasized my slim waist. I had worn it on my first date with Robert.

It brought back memories of when I was single. My hair was shorter then. I had a page hair style that I cut forward to balance my protuberant nose. I sat on the couch and Jessica gave me a cloth hood with two holes for my eyes to fit over my head. This way Robert would not see me until we had time to converse, and I could convince him who I really was.

Jessica would speak for me, and I would whisper my replies to her so that Robert would not hear my voice so as not to give away my identity as Jeanne Sutton.

A few minutes before 7 in the evening the doorbell rang and it was Robert holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses, a bottle of red wine and a gift-wrapped box.

"Thank you for coming Robert," said Jessica as she answered the door.

Robert stepping inside could hardly control his anxiety. "I know I'm a bit early, but I couldn't wait anymore," he said nervously glancing around the room looking for Anne.

"Robert, you look dashing in that suit. Is it Armani?"

"Yes, thank you Jessica. Where's Anne?" he said nervously.

"Oh, these roses must be for Anne. She will love them. She is in the living room waiting for you, Robert. But she does not want you to see her face or talk directly with you until you have gotten reacquainted. Do you understand?"

"I think so. I will agree to whatever terms she is comfortable with. But, Jessica, this is not a divorce proceeding, I want to reconnect with my wife. I totally misjudged her. I want her to forgive me for doubting her love!"

I heard this while sitting on the sofa with my head covered by a loose bag with holes for my eyes. Robert sat done in the easy chair opposite me and Jessica sat by my side. Dave was just coming back in from putting Antoinette to sleep.

There was a moment of awkward silence. Robert was staring at me apprehensively. He was wondering about my appearance. He was just so nervous. This was a test of his love for me, for better or worse. Was there a monstrous misshapen face under that hood with dozens of scars and distorted features? I knew he was bracing himself for a shock. He was desperately trying to control his reaction to my anticipated ugly face.

My sister broke the silence, her voice breaking through the tension. "Now that we're all gathered, there are things I need to address on Anne's behalf. First, she's aware of your involvement with Stacy, despite you both remaining within a marriage that felt like it was slipping away. The knowledge was painful for her, yet she recognized the complexities surrounding your delayed divorce due to her accident. Nevertheless, the most profound hurt came from the fact that you never afforded her the chance to share her side. Amidst her hospitalization, you visited only once, and afterwards, you seemingly vanished from her life."

Robert's gaze shifted between Jessica and me, his expression a blend of remorse and realization. "Anne, I deeply regret not sitting down with you to discuss what I wrongly perceived as your betrayal. My judgment was clouded by anger and anguish. Convinced of the evidence before me, I failed to recognize Stacy's manipulative cunning -- her ability to cast doubt upon your integrity. I take full responsibility for my role in this ordeal. I cannot change the past or the mishandling of the situation, but I want you to understand that, if you're willing, I'll never again question your love, should you choose to offer it."

I listened to Robert's every word anxiously. I felt myself emotionally in turmoil with all my love coming back to the surface and wanting to forgive him or her and yet I could not forget the scene of betrayal I had witnessed that Stacy had sent me.

I whispered into Jessica's ear, and she replied to Robert for me.

"Anne says that she saw a video of you and Stacy in her bedroom making love. Stacy is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body. I know that I have had this accident you would be better off with a beautiful wife to have by your side."

"Stacy is an evil witch who is ugly, uglier than anything that could have happened to you, my love. Without inner beauty there is no beauty, Anne, you impressed me with your kindness and love for people. I can never forget how you helped me cope with some of the most tough decisions of life and death that I had to make as a doctor. Anne, I want you! I do not want anybody else! "

My heart was beating fast upon hearing his last statement. Robert was truly my soulmate. He was willing to stick with the marriage, even if I work horribly scarred by the accident. In that moment, I was convinced that he absolutely loved me, Anne O'Callaghan and not Jean Sutton.

Then I whispered again into Jessica 's ear. "Anne says that she remembers when you were coming to grips with your decision to operate on your patient with liver cancer that ended in her death. She remembers that after she helped you reconcile with the family you decided that night that she was the girl that would bear your children and that you would be together for the rest of eternity. Do you remember what you told her that night? Do you remember what you said about having faith in me?"

Robert looked up and his eyes widened with the recollection of what his wife meant to say. He stammered "I had forgotten that...I told you that... I would never doubt your goodness, your faith in me and your love for me!"

Robert said this as tears welled up in his eyes, realizing that he had violated his own oath by never giving Anne a chance to explain herself. He was the prosecutor, judge, and jury in her damnation, and he had been wrong the whole time!

I then whispered to Jessica something else. A tear formed in her eye as I spoke to her. She Turn to Robert and spoke what I had told her.

"Robert, Anne told me that she never stopped loving you. However, if you do get together from this point on your relationship will be different than what it was. She wants you to know that she thinks we need to get professional help and have an open and honest discussion about our lack of communication. She wants you to go to counseling with her over your obstinate refusal to talk with her after what you perceived was her betrayal. you jumped into the arms of another lover, even while she lay suffering in the hospital. She says that if they were children involved, they would have suffered immensely but you are a complete and total inability to communicate during a time of crisis."

Robert looked at Jessica and then at me with a forlorn look in his eye. "Again, I can only say that I'm sorry for what I did. I will agree to go to counseling to better understand how I could react this way and deprive you of a fair chance to explain yourself. "

Again, I whispered into Jessica 's ear. Jessica's voice softened as she spoke, "Anne would like to express her apology for not previously sharing the events following the girls' night out. She acknowledges her responsibility for what occurred. She informs me that her counseling has provided valuable insights into her inability to be honest with you. Anne believes that this counseling can assist in your comprehension of your response to her unfaithfulness. She eagerly anticipates a future professional discussion on enhancing communication between both of you."

Robert smiled and said, "I appreciate your candor, and I think we both can learn a great deal from counseling."

Then I whispered again into Jessica's ear, "She wants you to know that after you see her face, you will realize that once again, she has not been completely honest with you. She wants you to understand that her choices were guided by a desire to address the injustices she faced, preventing potential interference from Stacy or Jake. Additionally, she admits to not maintaining full fidelity, though she has not reached the point of being physically involved with another man. However, she did embark on a single date with someone else."

Jessica continued, her tone earnest, "She felt that you, Robert, had moved on, and she, too, needed to explore the possibility of finding new love. Are you still willing to accept what she has done and speak with her about your relationship?

It was beginning to dawn on Robert that I might not be as repulsive as he feared. He nodded and said, "Yes, I am willing."

Jessica then replied, with a tear in her eye, "Then she is ready to remove the mask, reveal her true self, and explain everything in person."

I stood up and took the hood off my head and I said to Robert. "I love you husband!" I wanted to run to him, grab him, and hug him, but I hesitated uncertain of his reaction to my appearance.

Robert looked at me astonished with his jaw wide open, his pupils dilated. He had an expression on his face of sheer shock! He knew from my earlier comments that I had to be Anne, but his brain was showing him an optical illusion. He struggled to find the words, "my God! What is this? Jean Sutton? ... Jean are you really Anne?"

"Yes Robert," I said holding my arms open. "Yes, I am sorry I had to deceive you, but I needed to be able to get close to you and gain your confidence so that you would listen. I needed to convince you that Anne was not the woman you thought had betrayed you."

Robert walked cautiously towards me and grabbed my head with both of his hands and held my face close to his. He looked into my eyes up close and gasped, "Oh my God! It is you, Anne! Oh my God how is this possible? You are so beautiful, and your body is different! I cannot believe it is you! All this time it was you! I had a feeling... "

I put my finger to his lip to hush him up and then I kissed him passionately on the lips. He returned my kiss, and we embraced each other there with Jessica and Dave looking on us smiling and so happy with our reunion.

"Come on Dave, let's give them some alone time to get reacquainted, come and help me in the kitchen prepare the food that we catered in," said Jessica.

Robert dropped to his knees and pulled out the box. He opened it and there was a beautiful diamond ring and necklace.

"Anne O'Callaghan, I love you deeply. Will you forgive me and make me whole again? Please will you be my loving wife again? I promise to love you and cherish you forever!"

I began to cry with tears of joy. "Yes, Robert, I love you! I never stopped loving you!" We embraced and I hugged him tightly and we kissed repeatedly. Our bodies were wrapped around each other, and I was weeping with tears of joy blurring my vision.

Jessica and David were listening from the kitchen and burst into the room unable to contain their happiness. They both ran up to us and we all embraced in a group hug.

It was several minutes before David spoke up. "Maybe we should all sit down and enjoy the gourmet meal Anne bought us!" He ran into the kitchen and brought out the bottle of Amarone that Robert had brought. He poured us each a glass of wine and proposed a toast.

"Here's to the couple who belong together forever!"

We all took a sip and then Robert spoke up, "Here's to my incredible wife -- the embodiment of beauty and compassion. I am committed to cherishing her endlessly, so she remains forever by my side."

We stayed at Jessica's house that night. She prepared the guest room for us, and we were able to get to bed early. After an agonizing year apart, a whirlwind of emotions engulfed me. The sheer euphoria of reuniting with my beloved husband collided with the profound ache of enduring solitude for what felt like an eternity. This marked the culmination of an exhausting odyssey -- one fraught with relentless battles against illness, solitary nights in hospitals, and painstaking steps towards recovery. Throughout those harrowing months, my heart bore the weight of abandonment, shattering its very core. But now, as the chapter of unending struggle neared its conclusion, an overwhelming tide of joy surged within me, so intense that words could never capture its

We embraced tightly, unable to hide our joy and relief at finally being back together. We laughed as we recounted the moments, we missed and shared stories of our individual experiences during the time apart. The conversation flowed effortlessly as we caught up on each other's lives, discussing the challenges we faced, the new friendships we formed, and our personal growth. Our connection seemed stronger than ever, and we cherished every second of our conversation, grateful for the opportunity to be in each other's presence once again. My husband was delighted that I had transformed physically into a stunningly attractive woman. The evening was filled with his expression of love and gratitude for reconnecting with me.

Robert still had trouble remembering I was his old Anne. When I put on my nightie, he kept pinching himself thinking that it was all a dream. Although he told me many times that he had liked me just as much before the plastic surgery I was not sure if I believed him.

"Anne, I want to turn out the lights to make love because I want to feel the woman who I fell in love with make love to me, the way I remember how she does it. I want to kiss your lips and feel your warmth and embrace the way it always felt when we were together, Anne O'Callaghan."

There, with the lights out and the room pitch black, we made love lying on the bed nude with the covers off. Robert climbed on the bed and enveloped me with his arms. I hugged him with unbridled passion, a deep sense of relief that he was mine again, hugging his broad shoulders, my face buried in the nape of his neck, squeezing him to the point he could not breathe. Our legs were intertwined with as we twisted around each other struggling to get into a position to make love. Robert settled behind me and hugged me from behind. One arm snuggled beneath me, and his hand caressed my breast while the other hand caressed the curve of my hips and thighs. He gravitated toward my ass cheek as he kissed my neck from behind. His warmth cocooned me, and I felt safe but anxious to have him inside me.

I felt a light nibbling around my ear, then he plunged his tongue into it which made me shiver with excitement. I melted into Robert's arms as he held me tight pressing our bodies together. With total abandon, I pushed my ass against his crouch to feel a rock-hard dick slide between my thighs under my spread buttock cheeks. I was desperate to have him inside me, to reconnect with him physically and emotionally. He maneuvered himself forward until I felt his stick underneath like I was sitting on a red-hot iron. His knob was firmly centered in my vulva. He slid it back and forth gently between my luscious lips and over my clitoris creating copious amounts of my feminine juices as I met his movements with my own swaying until he began to slide into my entranceway. He wedged his cock deeper and deeper until into my love nest with long steady strokes. The feeling of him inside me, behind me, around me had me lost in total bliss. A deep feeling of euphoria overwhelmed me to the point that my eyes were tearing.

Then, in this blissful moment, I twisted my head to meet his lips on my own. Soon our mouths were engaged in wet kisses as we copulated. we savored each other's lips and opened mouths for a while while his cock played inside my open pussy. Then, Robert whispered,"God, you are so beautiful Anne," as he plundered the entrance to my love canal. He moved his body downward to concentrate on angling his cock fully impaled inside my yielding soft wet pussy. It felt so tight as his cock for the first time in a year unfolded my honey walls as he explored my depths. He lovingly kissed my the nape of my neck then giving me small kisses down my spine as his cock slid ever more easily and deeply due to the better angle. Then, reaching down with his fingers he opened my hood to gently caress and tease my swollen clitoris.

I could not see anything but stars in the pitch-black darkness. But I could hear our persistent coupling and feel Robert's heavy breathing on my shoulders. My natural lubricant allowing easy access now to my slippery wet love canal. My pleasure increased tremendously with the teasing of my clitoris by Robert's gentle strumming. Rob usually made love to me in the missionary position, and I had the sudden urge to have him on top of me, reclaiming me in that position.

"Fuck me like you used to Rob. Get on top of me and pound my pussy," I whimpered.

Rob wasted no time in pulling out, turning me on my back, spreading apart my legs and inserting his shaft into my slippery love nest, eager for his cock to be back inside.

"Fuck me husband, yes hard like that. Make me feel it deep inside me. Oh yes, like that. Fuck me, make me yours and fill me up," I spoke with a husky voice.

Rob pumped me vigorously and I moaned in ecstasy as he overwhelmed my long-neglected sex. I grabbed the headboard to stop it from rattling and locked my ankles behind his butt to help him get deeper into my depths. I heard his familiar grunts and sighs as I met his thrusts bucking up my pelvis. I could hear the squishy sound of our erotic coupling. I tried to slow him down to prolong the intense joy of being filled with my husband's manhood, but it was too late. I was over the edge and my climax overcame me in waves of ecstasy. I shook and shuddered erotically. Robert kept pumping through my orgasm but as soon as I climaxed, I felt his body tensing up. I heard him grunt and then I felt his cock swelling inside my pussy. Ropes and ropes of his essence filled me up and I lifted my head to smash my lips against his. As we kissed passionately, his cock spurted the last remnants of his pent-up seed into my womb.

The air smelled of hints of our combined sex. Rob collapsed on top of me, and we both rested exhausted but content in a post-coital euphoria.

"I feel so good to be back in your arms again. I love you, Robert."

"You are so wonderful my Annie, I love you," he said kissing me tenderly.

We lay on the bed, both feeling exhausted after a memorable day that began with uncertainty but concluded with a heartfelt reaffirmation of our love. "Sweetheart, I've managed to secure a few days off so we can spend some quality time together, reconnect, and rejuvenate. Let's get some rest now; it's late, and today has been quite an emotional ride," Robert whispered to me as we drifted into a peaceful slumber.

The following morning, we departed from Jessica's house, and I brought Robert to my apartment in Westchester. Our time together felt like a second honeymoon; it was not just about physical intimacy, but also about passionately expressing our love. We had a lot of catching up to do. In my new body, I exuded confidence and ease, while I sensed a trace of hesitation in Robert. It seemed that he might have been both awed by my beauty and burdened by guilt for his involvement with Stacy.