The Second Chance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now living together for the first time since our separation, Robert's interactions with me appeared somewhat formal and slightly guarded. He exercised caution when touching me, perhaps concerned that I might think of him as a lecherous player who had betrayed me for Stacy. His body language spoke of uncertainty, afraid to make a mistake that he might lose me and I might turn to another man so readily.

But I was desperate to show him that he need not worry about me. I wanted to assure him as much as I could that I was his. When we arrived, I closed the door, locked it, and erotically stripped off my dress, swaying my hips, and gazing into his eyes with a foxy smile. He returned my smile while quickly taking off his jacket, tie and trousers tossing them onto the floor.

I danced with him in my panties and heels. He was in briefs, and he held his body against mine. I reached for his rising member just starting to tent his underwear. I petted him until he was hard, and his cock formed a hilariously huge protrusion, making his dancing awkward and funny. Giggling, I pulled down his underwear to spring free his cock which bounced up and down causing me to laugh out loud. He grinned coyly, then reached over to pull down my panties swiftly past my ankles and I kicked them aside. He stared, open jawed, eyes full of lust, mesmerized by my perfectly proportionate curves in awe at my transformation.

"God look at you. Your waist, your hips, your legs, your heart shaped ass, your breasts everything about you is perfect." He gasped.

He was now completely nude, his cock, fully erected seemed larger than I could remember. He kept telling me that I was the most beautiful woman on earth, a sex Goddess.

"This sex goddess is going to worship you instead," I said as I got down on my knees in front of him, pulled back his foreskin and took his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his cap. I grabbed his balls and pulled him in and out of my mouth increasing the friction and his pleasure using my lips and tongue. I grabbed his shaft possessively slobbering my saliva from all around the base to his mushroom cap and sensitive frenulum. He held the undersides of my breasts as I swayed his shaft in and out of my mouth, my full red lips tightening around the head as his mushroom cap slipped out.

"God, Anne I feel like Aphrodite herself is sucking on my dick," he exclaimed.

I was horny while I was sucking him. My own pussy was demanding attention and I reached down with my free hand to touch my sensitive clit and stroke my swollen labia.

Not wanting to climax like this, Rob pushed me down onto the bed and we held each other on the side as our hands explored each other's bodies. Our lips pressed against one another and then our mouths opened, and we gave each other deep, open mouth, sloppy wet kisses. It was like I was trying to eat him alive and at the same time, grab his entire body at once. While sucking on my tongue, I could feel his hard cock pressing up between my thighs looking for my vulva. I spread my legs as far apart as possible to allow him to maneuver it between my wet pussy labia. He slid it back-and-forth between my pussy lips, stimulating my clitoris and teasing it with his hard shaft, making me feel the need to have him inside me.

At that point I lost all my patience. I felt wild, enthusiastic lust. I was so excited, my nipples hard as pebbles, my pussy hungry to get inside this hard dick between my legs. I pushed him on his back, got up and straddled his hips centering my pussy right over his hardened cock. I took hold of the shaft and aimed his cock right to the middle of my love canal and sat down on it. The shaft sunk down a few inches. Then, I hopped a second time, and it sank down a few inches further. On the third bounce I had completely engulfed his 7 1/2-inch cock deep into my pussy which quickly greased up his shaft with my girl cum. I took over the fucking, focused on my own orgasm, anxious to cum on his cock which effortlessly slid deep inside me hitting my cervix with each bounce. I lean forward grinding my clitoris against his pubic bone, sliding back and forth desperately wanting him to climax with me. I angled my nipples towards his mouth, inviting him to suck on them as I rode his hard shaft.

It was not long before I began to feel an orgasm overwhelm me. I threw my head back as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. My pussy contracted and released his cock, milking it. I shuddered and moaned in ecstasy as I had a giant climax on Robert's cock. The explosive force of my orgasm caused Robert's cock to spurt ropes and ropes of his sticky man seminal fluid into my willing pussy. The constant spasms sucked all his cum right down to my uterus. After what seems like an eternity the orgasm subsided, and we collapsed in each other's, arms, sweaty and panting for air.

We slept late until the sun awakened us. We ate breakfast in our underwear talking idly about things but anxious to be close to each other. After breakfast I put the dishes in the sink and Robert reached behind me to cup my breasts and kiss my neck. I leaned back into him as he kissed me. He then steered me back towards the bedroom and pushed me back onto the mattress. Smiling I pushed him away indicating my need to use the bathroom as Rob climbed under the sheets.

I rose from the bed to visit the bathroom, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My new appearance still felt unfamiliar, but this time, something was different. A radiant halo of happiness seemed to emanate from my countenance. As I made my way back to the bed, walking bare and unburdened, I found Robert gazing at me, still unused to my new shapely body.

"Anne! It is hard to think of you as the same as before. I cannot believe how the accident has completely transformed you. It is a miracle. I had adored you the way you were, but now your body is so perfect! You are gorgeous Anne. Jean Sutton could have had any man she fancied. Why did you stick with me after the way I treated you, Annie? "He said regretfully.

"Honey, I'm not Jean anymore. Jean may have garnered attention from various men, but they were often self-assured, suave players. What I seek now is different. I yearn for a man of thoughtfulness, kindness, intellect, and depth -- qualities that define genuine character and immense allure in my eyes. And you, my dear, possess precisely those qualities. I hold my heart exclusively for you. Through thick and thin, I am Anne Savino, committed to you until death do us part! Which will be an exceedingly long time unless I fuck you to death right now! I said as I grabbed his soft cock. "I need you to get back inside me baby!" I said in earnest.

Robert kissed me one hundred times everywhere from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

I giggled, "What are you doing silly?"

"I am getting familiar with my wife's new body. God Anne I just cannot get over how beautiful you are! And I mean both inside as well as outside." but two parts of you have not changed at all! "He told me.

"What's that!?" I asked curiously.

Robert looked lovingly into my eyes and said softly, "your beautiful blue eyes!" Then he grinned foolishly and said loudly, "And your sexy pussy!"

Then he proceeded to bury his head between my legs and attack my honey pot as I giggled and wiggled into his face. He slid his tongue into my slit, and I just grabbed his black hair and ran my fingers through as the pleasure coursed through my vulva.

Robert wasted no time in sticking his tongue deep inside my pussy in what was a pleasurable sensation that seemed familiar but made more intense because I had not experienced it in such a long time. He was skillfully building up the pleasure with his tongue on my g spot making my juices gush all over his face. When he sensed me close to climax, he stopped licking to come up and put his body over mine. He began to wet kiss me in the mouth. I returned each kiss passionately, the smell of my aroma on his face, the feeling of my nipples hard pressed against his chest. As we kissed our mouths open and tongues intertwined, I grabbed his stiff cock and aimed the spongy head towards the center of my love canal, desperately trying to help him enter me. With a little tug it found the center of my vaginal vault between my wet nether lips quickly slipping inside unfolding my tight inner chamber giving me a fullness that I had craved.

Robert slid in slowly letting his cock bask in the sensation of my tight pussy, my overflowing juices making the slow journey, opening my folds fully. When he reached the bottom, he stopped giving me time to breathe and get accustomed again to stretching. Then, gently at first, he began stroking in and out of me with long steady strokes, each one igniting a titillating sensation more intensely pleasurable than the last, incessantly building up a strong orgasm in my pussy. I tried hard to delay my climax, wanting to prolong this sensation of our bodies joining forever. The feeling was more intense than the sensation that I experienced on our honeymoon. I held on clinging to my husband for support like he was the edge of a cliff, as he pumped my pussy up with wave after wave of pleasure that emanated throughout my pelvis.

But it was no use, I could not help it, the pleasure built up so fast that I exploded in a seizure of sustained climax, my body quivering erotically, my mouth letting out a cry of ecstasy. The orgasm I experienced washed me away, a tsunami of adrenaline making that moment stop time, convulsing my body into a sexual seizure. The milking action of my pussy triggered Roberts climax, simultaneously with mine, and he began to swell and empty his balls into my pussy. In my heightened awareness I could feel every splash of semen filling my honeypot until it spilled out on all sides.

We drifted into slumber wrapped in each other's embrace, basking in a contentment that had eluded us for over a year. In that moment, I found myself in a realm of unparalleled bliss, experiencing a tranquil sleep that had eluded me since our connection had faltered. It was as if the culmination of my endeavors had been justified, and a harmonious equilibrium had been restored to the universe. A profound sense of relief washed over me, dispelling the once-lingering tension between us. Rekindled joy and an overwhelming surge of passion enveloped me erased any doubts about my future. My deepest yearning had been fulfilled by simply being reunited with my husband once again. I thought the worst was behind me. Little did I know what was going to happen to me in the coming days.