All Comments on 'The Second Dance'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

The second dance was a second chance, for both of them. And thank you for making their children more than simple placeholders in their parents' love story. Another great story, so glad you're back.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

A pleasure to read!

5

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

Great story, wonderful narrated. And indeed some stuff for a full novel. Congratulations from writer to writer.

EmotionalEmotionalabout 1 year ago

Great little story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent little love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OH SHIT!!!!!, I just noticed the author. That explains the quality and depth of character. Very nice piece of work, I enjoyed the sentiment of both central characters.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

That ending with the kids cards was just too much.... in a good way.

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing as always, the cards at the end were a perfect touch.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great romantic story. 5stars

des911des911about 1 year ago

Lovely. You hit all the buttons just right - even down the the cards at the end. I particularly liked the roles of their kids - they are smarter and more perceptive than parents realise.

Well done and thank you

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Another lovely story with excellent emotion and some nice ties to the past. Thanks for a sweet read.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Just a nice story about nice people who allow themselves to do nice things with each other. No trauma to liven up the end - just a good fit between nice people (or did I say that before). 5* because it made me feel good...and lonely.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent! Very sweet and romantic.

J6480J64805 months ago

Another good 'un. Enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awww… I was hoping there was a small epilogue about their kids tying the knot to each other too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really enjoyed it. It struck some chords. Thanks for a great wholesome story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories