The Second Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Could their second date top their first?
2.4k words
4.54
11.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth had met Kyle through an online dating app a few weeks prior and their first date had been quite the steamy one. She felt no regrets after having sex with this virtual stranger in his truck in a darkened parking lot. In fact, in the 25 years she had been sexually active, she'd never quite had an encounter as passionate or sensuous as that. She was definitely attracted to Kyle and wanted to get to know him more. Plus, he was quite the giver; he was so eager and willing to go down on her and he had amazing oral skill...so, of course, she wanted more.

After their first date, they exchanged texts, which quickly turned to sexts. Turns out, Kyle had quite the gift for erotica. He'd send her stories of the two of them that were so full of heat and passion that Elizabeth could barely contain herself when reading them. In the evening, she'd lie in bed, reading and re-reading his stories, rubbing and fingering herself to orgasm, envisioning the next time they'd meet up. Over at his place, he'd be rubbing his cock, picturing her curves and replaying those vocal moans from their first encounter, until he spurted his warm cum all over himself. It was a looong couple of weeks before they'd meet up again.

They had finally arranged to meet up on a Sunday afternoon at his place. It was Easter Sunday and neither really celebrated so they had the entire day free. The weeks of sexting and erotic stories had set the scene for what would be an amazing afternoon - they even teased about how they'd be fucking like rabbits on Easter.

Elizabeth arrived at Kyle's place shortly after 1pm. She knocked on his door and he opened the door with a smile. "Hi," she said in a playful manner and before she could even set her bag down, their lips were engaged. Their kiss was deep and passionate, while their hands explored each other's bodies. She dropped her bag to the floor as Kyle pushed Elizabeth up against the closed door and continued ravishing her with kisses, their tongues darting into each other's mouths, their lips wet and plump.

After a few minutes of kissing against the door, lips still engaged, they made their way to the kitchen island a few steps away and Kyle lifted Elizabeth onto the counter. She wrapped her legs around him and they continued their impassioned kisses. Kyle reached down to lift Elizabeth's shirt off and dropped it to the floor and unclasped her lacy red bra and eased it off. He paused to take in her soft, round breasts then made his way down to them with his tongue, licking her now hardened nipples and tracing circles with his lips and tongue. Elizabeth leaned back onto the counter on her hands and moaned as his mouth explored her body. His hands then massaged her breasts before reaching back up to cradle her face and bring her closer to him for another deep kiss. Elizabeth now reached down to pull Kyle's shirt off and they paused their kissing long enough to get his shirt off and add to the growing pile of clothes on the kitchen floor. She ran her hands down along his chiseled chest and up along his sides, then down along his strong arms and back up again. His body was muscular and smooth and Elizabeth couldn't wait to get him completely undressed.

Elizabeth eased off of the counter and unzipped his jeans. They fell to the floor and then she pulled his underwear down and made her way to her knees. He was neatly manscaped and his erection stood at attention. She couldn't wait to get her lips around his throbbing cock. She gently grasped his member with her hand and then guided it into her mouth, first teasing the tip with her tongue, making circles around it and tickling the frenulum. Then she encircled his cock with her lips and made her way down his shaft. Her left arm ran up along his body towards his chest and she looked up at him, meeting his eyes. She had never really enjoyed giving blow jobs before but she really liked having Kyle's dick in her mouth. Now heavily moistened, she moved her right hand along his shaft, turning her wrist slightly near the top as her lips and tongue sucked and teased the tip of his cock. With her left hand, she cupped his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. He was loving this feeling and let out a deep sigh in excited ecstasy...but he couldn't hold off on going down on her much longer.

Kyle gently grabbed Elizabeth's arms and guided her back up to standing, leaning down to meet his lips with hers while moving his arms down to the waistband of her leggings and peeling them down. She kicked them off and they stood together in the kitchen, with their bodies pressed together, the warmth of their skin felt comforting and sensual, while they continued kissing. In one gentle and strong scoop, Kyle lifted Elizabeth up into his arms like a fireman and carried her over to the living room sofa and eased her down onto her back. He positioned himself between her legs, slid her lace panties off and then made his way to her wet opening, teasing it lightly with his tongue. She gasped at the initial touch and then began to moan and cry out. His tongue darted in and out of her and then he licked up to her clit, flicking his tongue over and over, then gently sucking on it before bringing his tongue back down and inside her. He continued lashing her with his tongue and eating her out in a way no man had ever done before. And then his tongue moved southward, licking her ass and treating her to an entirely new experience. As he continued to lick her ass and then back up to her pussy, she couldn't contain herself any longer. She cried out "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck yeah, don't stop!" as she neared a climax.

The feeling was intense and she needed him in her now. As if he had read her mind, he quickly positioned himself up and thrust his bulging cock into her and she cried out as he did. His hard dick felt so good inside her and he loved the warm, tight feeling that enveloped his cock. He thrust into her with such strength and passion, that she couldn't help but cry out a little with every push. Her legs wrapped around his and she scratched at his back, pulling him in closer to her. She was about to cum and couldn't hold off much longer and when she did, she cried out so loud that she was sure the neighbors had heard her. Ripples of pleasure made their way from her pelvis down throughout her body. She took a moment to catch her breath, smiling up at Kyle and biting her lip in satisfaction. He smiled back at her...he wasn't nearly done with her.

After giving Elizabeth a chance to catch her breath, Kyle sat back onto the couch and pulled Elizabeth onto him. She straddled his legs, and sat down onto his cock, filling herself back up with his manliness. She arched her back, and pulled her hair up giving him a great view of her tits. His hands grabbed her ass firmly and assisted her in moving up and down on his cock. They looked intently at one another, and brought their lips together passionately, thoroughly enjoying every moment of this. She could still taste her wetness on his lips. Kyle then started moving his fingers down along her crack and started making little circular motions with his index finger on her asshole. This was a new sensation for Elizabeth; she'd never done any anal play but she was definitely liking this feeling. With Elizabeth's wetness on his fingers, he started pressing a little harder into her ass until he had inserted a finger into her. She cried out a little, partly startled at this newness and partly because it was a fantastic feeling. The sensation was almost primal and as she rode on his cock, with his finger in her ass. She felt waves of pleasure she'd never felt before. She moaned loudly, only causing him to push into her ass a little harder and deeper.

After a few moments, he removed his finger, and then leaned forward, and stood up, with Elizabeth still on his cock. With his hands under her ass, and her arms and legs wrapped around him, she rode him up and down while he held her, her clit rubbing along his pubic bone. The feeling was intense and Elizabeth was impressed with his strength and masculinity as he held her. They made their way down the hall, still fucking, to his bedroom where he leaned down and lay her onto the bed on her back. He pulled her close to the edge of the bed, lifted her legs up to rest on his chest and began pounding her fiercely. Elizabeth was taken aback a little by his force, but delighted in his masculine strength and dominance.

Elizabeth had never been with someone so skilled and so domineering, yet also so giving. All of her past lovers had been over-in-5-minutes kind of guys. Kyle was treating her to pleasure and excitement that she'd never experienced before and this manly power he exuded was such a turn on.

And then, without saying a word, Kyle directed her to flip over and onto all fours and pulled him back towards him so he could thrust into her from behind, doggy style. He gave her ass a good, hard slap and Elizabeth cried out at the sting. He then began to thrust into her and she reached down to rub her fingers on her clit, increasing the sensation. She turned to look back at him and saw a mixture of lust and desire in Kyle's eyes that turned her on immensely.

After a few more thrusts in doggy style, Elizabeth leaned all the way down onto the bed, her hand firmly placed under her clit, with Kyle laying on her back where he continued pounding into her. She raised her hips up slightly to match his thrusts and rubbed hard at her clit until she was bringing herself closer to another orgasm. Her moans and cries intensified and Kyle sensed she was nearing climax. That's when he reached down and grabbed her arm - the one helping her near her orgasm - and moved it away from her clit and held it firmly down above her head on the bed - keeping her from reaching her climax.

"Fuck you," she teasingly said as she looked backward at him. He just grinned and kept thrusting into her, with a fierce passion. He moistened the fingers of his other hand in his mouth, then reached his hand under her and started vigorously rubbing her clit and continued rubbing her off until she reached another climax while he continued pounding into her wet opening.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" was all she could muster.

And then she collapsed like a puddle underneath him on the bed. They'd now been going at it for over an hour, non-stop. Kyle had the stamina of the Energizer Bunny and he seemed nowhere near done. How was that even possible? She'd never known any man to be able to last that long. Whatever the reason, she didn't care how he did it - she was loving every minute of it and didn't want it to end anytime soon. But her body also needed a little break.

Kyle recognized this and asked, "Thirsty?"

"Uh, yeah," was all she could muster in return. Kyle got up, grabbed her hand, and eased her off the bed and they walked into the kitchen where they got some water. They talked and smiled at one another there, standing naked in his kitchen, while replenishing their mouths and bodies with much needed moisture.

As they talked, Kyle couldn't resist her nakedness and made his way to stand behind Elizabeth as she continued sipping her water. He pressed his warm body up behind hers and then shocked her by pressing his cold water glass against her back. She let out a little squeal and turned to look at him with a smirk. They kissed briefly before she took another sip of water. Kyle set down his glass on the counter and started tracing his fingers along her backside, from her neck down to her firm ass checks, then back up again and down her arms. The soft touch of his fingertips sent little shivers through Elizabeth's body. He then moved his fingers down her back again, past her ass and surprised her by thrusting two fingers in her still wet pussy. "Ooooh!" she exclaimed as he pressed his two fingers on her g-spot, gently pressing at first then more vigorously. Over and over, he pressed at her g-spot and she cried out with every thrust of his strong fingers. The feeling was so enormous that she found herself begging him to stop, but he ignored her requests and only intensified his finger thrusting to match the intensity of her cries. Then, like an explosion, she succumbed to the overwhelming energy of a g-spot orgasm. "Oh. My. Fucking. God. Holy Shit!" she let out, with her juices flowing down her legs, as she doubled over from the power of what just happened.

Struggling to even stand upright after that powerful orgasm, she rested her arms on the counter, while trying to catch her breath. Kyle released his fingers from inside her and dragged them up her back, tracing his lips behind them leading to her neck where he began nuzzling and kissing at the back of her neck. He chuckled quietly, seemingly proud of his accomplishment. He lightly grabbed hold of her hands and led her over to a nearby chair where he sat down and pulled her down to sit across his lap. The two snuggled together, she with her head on his heart feeling the beating of his chest, and him with his arms wrapped around her, moving his fingers ever so slightly down her arms and sides. They kissed intimately, enjoying the feeling of their nakedness and delighted in their afternoon so far.

------------------------

Follow Elizabeth and Kyle's adventures in The Second Date Ch. 02