The Second Day of Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His muffled moans filled my ears as I filled his ass. He crossed his ankles behind my back as I thrust into him. I held his wrists above his head, licking his neck and enjoying every bit of sensation. I took my time with him, alternating between going slow and jackhammering his tight asshole.

After a while of passionate fucking, I got him to uncross his ankles from behind my back, and I held one ankle, admiring his fishnet stockinged legs and high heels, holding an ankle for leverage as I pounded him long and hard, filling him with semen.

I fished the butt plug out from the blankets and as I pulled my dick out of his ass, I slipped the butt plug in immediately.

"Keep it in. That ass is mine," I said as I slapped it.

He pulled the panties out of his mouth and said, "Yes, daddy."

"Not you, too," I said.

"You don't like it?" Ben asked.

"I do, but it's weird. It gives me needs. I can only get so hard," I said.

"Good, because I'm gonna want to go again soon," Ben said.

I picked up a shirt off the floor and wiped my dick off, and then laced my shorts back up and laid down next to Ben. I put my arm around him, and he cuddled up to me.

"Why don't you come sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked.

"Okay," Ben said.

A few minutes later, Dillon knocked on Ben's door.

Ben looked at me.

"It's your room," I said.

"Come in," Ben said awkwardly.

Dillon came in and stopped short when he saw Ben lying on my chest.

"It smells like sex in here," Dillon said.

Dillon was wearing his collar, skirt, and heels.

"You don't have to wear that stuff anymore," I said.

"I know," Dillon said, "But I didn't think you'd mind if I did. Plus, I spent so much time shaving yesterday and again just now, it would suck to cover it all up."

"Is that what you were doing in there?" Ben asked.

"We were starting to wonder what was taking so long," I asked.

"Is there room for one more?" Dillon asked.

Ben looked at me again.

"It's your bed," I said.

"Yeah, man. Come on," Ben said.

Dillon climbed over us and got on the other side of Ben, putting Ben in the middle.

"I think we should make Ben airtight later," I said.

"I like that idea," Dillon said.

"I'm not so sure about that," Ben said.

"Well, you're nothing but holes right now, so I'm pretty sure that makes you the bitch," Dillon said.

Dillon stretched his leg across Ben, resting his foot on my crotch, and said, "Feel."

I put my hand on the top of his foot and reached up his leg.

"Nice and smooth," I said.

Ben did the same and ran his hand up Dillon's thigh, squeezing his ass, and said, "Maybe you can skull fuck me later. That was so hot."

"Maybe," Dillon said. "If you're good... Or bad... However that works," he finished with a laugh.

"So, what are we going to do for the rest of today?" I asked

"I dunno," Ben said.

"We could go again," Dillon said.

"You're such a horn dog," Ben said.

"You're just mad because you're still locked," Dillon said.

"Probably," Ben said. "I just want to cum."

"Well, you've been locked for a while now so, so if you let us spit roast you, I'll unlock you," I said deviously.

"Ugh, FINE," Ben said in resignation.

"Aww, yeah!" I said as I held up my fist to Dillon.

Dillon bumped my fist and Ben asked, "Did you really just fist bump over turning me into a Chinese finger-trap? You two are made for each other."

"Should we go back out into the living room?" Dillon asked.

"I'm fine here," Ben said.

"Me, too," I agreed, "Although it's getting a little warm in here. I'm gonna go turn the AC down a bit. Anyone want anything while I'm up?"

"Will you bring my phone from your room?" Dillon asked.

"Sure," I said.

I got out from under the covers and stood up, and Dillon said, "Oh, Daddy. I didn't know it was like THAT today."

I slapped my ass as I walked away.

I came back with my phone and Dillon's phone. Dillon was on top of Ben, holding his hands above his head, kissing him, and gyrating his hips. I quietly opened the camera app on my phone and started recording video. I set Dillon's phone down on Ben's dresser and stuck my other hand down my shorts, and started tugging on my dick while I continued to record.

Then the worst possible thing happened: Dillon got a text message. His phone was on Ben's dresser, and his phone vibrated so loudly against the wood top of the dresser. "BZZ-BZZ" and it brought everything to a screeching halt. The guys broke apart, startled to see me standing there with my hand down my shorts and holding my phone with my other hand.

"You gonna send that to us later?" Ben asked.

"Depends on whether you make this worth sending," I said.

Dillon looked back and Ben and asked, "What do you think? Should we give him a show?"

Ben shrugged and said, "I guess so," with a smirk.

Dillon flipped Ben over and pulled his panties off and threw them to one side, gently pulled out his jeweled butt plug, and started to eat Ben's ass.

Dillon pulled his head up and said, "You two WERE fucking. I can taste your jizz," he said to me.

I shrugged with a smirk, and Dillon went back to eating Ben's ass.

Ben was lying completely flat on his stomach, writhing in pleasure on his bed, gripping the sheets above his head, and moving his legs slowly around. Dillon pulled Ben's legs down, bringing his ankles together, and then sat on Ben's thighs and plunged his dick into Ben's ass.

"Oh, my God!" Ben exclaimed.

"Ha, ha, yeah!" Dillon said as he began to thrust in and out of Ben's ass. Dillon reached up and grabbed Ben's arms and held them behind Ben's back, and used them as leverage to thrust as deep as he could into Ben's ass. Ben's feet came up involuntarily in ecstasy as he continued to moan in pleasure with each thrust. His perfectly shaped calves leading up to his high heels, flopping in time with each thrust.

At this point, I was rock hard and couldn't handle just watching anymore. I propped my phone up on the nightstand so it would continue to record, and I got on the bed, up near the top. Dillon still had Ben's arms pinned behind his back. I got in front of Ben on my knees and put my dick in Ben's face. Ben opened his mouth like the obedient little slut he was. I put my hands on my ankles and began to thrust my hips at the same time as Dillon, making Ben gag on my dick as Dillon was balls deep in Ben's ass.

I let go of my ankles and leaned forward to make out with Dillon while my dick was still in Ben's mouth. The angle was a little awkward, and my dick got too much teeth, so I leaned back, grabbed Ben's head, and pushed it down all the way to my balls a good two-dozen or so times. He got that skull fucking he wanted. My dick was covered in slobber when I pulled out of Ben's mouth, and as Ben was catching his breath, I stood up on the bed in front of Dillon and stuck my slobbery dick in his mouth and slowly worked it down his throat, giving him a few quick thrusts as I got close to the back, and then surprising him at the end by putting both hands on the back of his head and giving him a quick skull fuck, too. I didn't want him to feel left out, after all.

I got down from the bed, got behind Dillon, pushed him down on top of Ben, and said, "Keep going, don't stop." I pulled Dillon's butt plug out, I got on top of Dillon, slid my hot, slobbery dick into Dillon's ass, and began thrusting like I hadn't fucked anyone for a month.

Both the guys moaned in pleasure and surprise. Dillon adjusted his pace to match mine, and Ben said, "Holy shit, I'm gonna cum."

"Fuck. Me, too," Dillon said a few seconds later.

I could tell Ben was coming in his cage and all over his sheets. I knew what all his noises sounded like. I was laying on top of Dillon, and I whispered in his ear, "Don't you dare cum yet you little slut."

"Yes... Daddy..." He barely managed in response.

I slowed my pace as soon as Ben was finishing, and I said, "Let's feed it to him."

I pulled out of Dillon's ass, and Dillon pulled out of Ben's ass. We each grabbed one of Ben's arms and flipped him over onto his back, and pulled him to the edge of the bed so his head was hanging off the edge. I slowly slid my dick down his throat and reached down to play with his balls. Ben was so relaxed, his gag reflex was completely gone. I was able to fuck his throat as easily as I fuck his ass. He was grabbing my ass and pushing me deeper into his mouth, squeezing my ass with each thrust -- it was so hot.

"Shit, fuck it," I said. "Fuck me," I said to Dillon.

"Fuck yeah," he said. But he was so tall in his heels, that he had to fumble with the ankle straps so he could be barefoot and inside me before I changed my mind. He unzipped the ass of my shorts, and he had those heels off and was inside me so fast, I couldn't have changed my mind even if I wanted to.

The good news was, he was so lubed up from being in Ben's ass, it didn't hurt this time.

Just as I started to cum down Ben's throat, my contractions caused Dillon to start cumming, and I said, "Not too deep. Pull it out." Ben was literally sucking on my dick to get every drop of jizz out of me, but I pulled out pretty quickly and turned around to sit on his face.

"Now eat Dillon's jizz," I said, and Ben started rimming me as I squatted over Ben's face. I looked at Dillon and then looked down at my dick. Dillon shrugged and got down on his knees and started sucking my dick. I started to relax, and I could feel my asshole release the huge load Dillon had just shot in me.

After Ben's tongue was finished cleaning up every last drop, I tapped on Dillon's head and said, "Clean him up," as I handed him the key to Ben's cage. Dillon unlocked Ben almost lovingly and began to lick all around his shaft and balls. He set the cage and ring aside and started to suck on Ben's dick, which got hard almost immediately.

Within minutes, Ben was on top of Dillon, pinning his legs up, trying to get his dick inside his ass.

"Wait, wait, wait," Dillon said.

"That's all you, man. I can't bottom for him," I said.

"I can't either," Dillon pleaded.

"Looks like you're about to," I said.

"I'll be on top," Dillon bargained.

Ben flipped onto his back and pointed at his huge erect cock.

"That dick is massive," I said.

"Shut up," Dillon said.

"At least let him use lube," I said as I tossed a bottle from the nightstand. Dillon caught it and used both hands to lube Ben's huge cock, teasing the head a bunch, hoping to get a head start so he could spend less time getting fucked.

I got on the bed next to them so I could watch up close, and Dillon got on top of Ben and slowly started to ease himself onto Ben's throbbing cock, keeping one hand on the base so Ben couldn't thrust the entirety of the length all at once. Once Dillon got warmed up, he was able to take it all, and it was pretty got to watch. Ben was just horny; he wasn't doing it to be spiteful.

Dillon started to look like he was enjoying it, so I started to get curious. I looked at Ben, and I said, "Fuck me."

"What?" Ben asked in surprise.

"Okay, never mind," I said.

"Do it, bro," Dillon said, hoping for a break, I'm sure.

I rolled over onto my stomach and unzipped my shorts again. I put a pillow under my hips, I put one knee up to one side, and I put my hands up above my head and wagged my hips from side to side slowly.

"If you don't, I will," Dillon said.

Ben started thrusting in Dillon, and Dillon started moaning, "Oh, fuck!"

I started laughing.

"You're next, bitch," Ben said.

"Oh, no. Ben is on a mission," I said with a giggle.

"Get off," Ben said to Dillon.

I felt Ben climb on top of me and plunge his huge dick into my ass. I moaned into his pillow, "FUCK!"

"Not so funny now, is it?" Ben asked.

I didn't want him to be right, so I started thrusting back with my hips, and I said, "Deeper."

Ben gave me all eight inches in a single stroke, and I could feel it in my stomach. It took every bit of self-control I had not to cry out in pain. It hurt, but it didn't feel like he was splitting me in half this time. Either Dillon warmed me up, or there was enough lube, or both.

"Oh, so now you can take all of me?" Ben asked. "I guess we'll be doing it more often."

"How do you like Dillon's sloppy seconds?" I asked spitefully. "Nothing wrong with churning butter," I said.

Ben started thrusting faster, which actually made it feel better -- I don't know why. I arched my back a little to get a better angle so his dick could hit my prostate, which made it feel even better. Either that or I got through the pain, and it finally started to feel good.

"Flip me over," I said. "But don't pull out." Ben was certainly big enough to pull it off.

I brought my legs up, Ben went all the way in and helped me turn over, and I put my feet on his shoulders. I was still wearing Dillon's Dr. Marten boots.

"I want to watch your face when you finish inside me," I said, and Ben's face turned red.

Ben started thrusting again, and I brought one foot down around and put it behind his back, and left the other one up on his shoulder. I put my hands up behind my head and just admired his body as he thrust into me, owning me with every inch of his cock.

"Make me your bitch," I said.

"W-what?" Ben asked timidly.

"Come on. All the times I've teased you. I've kept you locked up. Make me pay for it," I said. "Grab these straps and make me pay," I said as I looked down at Dillon's leather harness I was wearing.

"Fucking hot," Dillon said from the side of the bed as he started to stroke his dick.

Ben pulled out, flipped me over, dragged me to the edge of the bed by my ankles, put one of his knees on the edge of the bed, put his dick back inside of me, grabbed the straps with both hands, and fucked me like he meant it this time. He gave me the full length of Mr. Meat with every stroke, and I could feel it in my stomach with every thrust. I tried to adjust, or crawl away, and Ben said, "Where the fuck do you think you're going? I'm not done with you, you little bitch," and he fucked me even harder, which I didn't think was possible.

I did the only thing left I could think to do -- I reached inside my shorts and started jacking myself off. Ben grabbed my arms, stood me up, and bent me over, holding my arms behind me, and said, "Fuck you, you don't get to enjoy this. This is for me. This hole is mine now," he said as he started to jackrabbit my asshole. I started to moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure, being dominated by my little cousin for the first time since the time he slapped me and had his way with me a few months earlier. I was transported back to that moment, and then he started to fill me. His thrusts were getting stronger and stronger. I could feel his sweat dripping onto my back and ass. He let go of my arms, and I braced myself against the side of the bed as he grabbed onto my hips and ass as he finished deep inside my ass. I was up on my toes so he could have a good angle and finally started to slow down. When he pulled out, I rolled onto his bed and lay there for a minute to catch my breath. He walked over to me in his high heels and thigh highs and wagged his semi-flaccid dick in my face, and said, "Clean it up."

I timidly opened my mouth, and he shoved his whole dick in a few times. I pulled it out and stroked it, and sucked on his balls, which always made him laugh because he was ticklish.

"My ass hurts," I said.

"I bet," Ben said. "You told me to," he said a little sheepishly.

"I know, it was hot," I said.

"SO hot," Dillon said as he put his heels back on.

Ben got on the bed next to me, suddenly switching from a sex-crazed teenager to a concerned lover. "Are you okay?" He asked as he lay his head on my chest.

"Yeah, of course," I said nonchalantly, "But I might need a break from bottoming for a few days. Taking two 18-year-olds back-to-back takes a lot out of me... Or puts a lot in me."

Ben and Dillon laughed, and Ben asked, "Why not both?"

"Both is what got me into this," I said with a smirk.

"Fair point," Dillon said with a satisfied look on his face.

"If it's okay with you, I'm just going to stay dressed like this for the day," I said to Dillon.

"Fine by me," he said. "I think my stuff looks good on you, and it'll give me plenty to work with the next time I wear it."

"What's Spring Break for if not making memories?" I asked rhetorically.

"Exactly," Dillon said in agreement.

"So..." I said to Ben and Dillon. "It's barely noon... What do we do with the rest of the day?" I asked.

"I'm kind of hungry," Dillon said.

"Me, too," Ben added, "But if you guys are going to make me airtight later, I should probably stay empty for you."

"Let's compromise," I suggested. "Nobody eats, and we start drinking -- then we'll see where the rest of the day takes us."

"I'm down with that," said Ben.

"Me, too," added Dillon.

"Awesome. BUT, one minor problem," I said.

"What's that?" Asked Ben.

"We're running low on beverage options. I'll make a run. If anyone wants to come, now's your chance," I said. "I'm going to clean up and get dressed, so you have about ten minutes to decide what you want to do. If you both stay, you both have to be locked up while I'm gone."

I left Ben's room and went to my bathroom to clean up. I could hear them talking, but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I came out of my bathroom and said, "I'm getting dressed now. Five minutes."

I opened one of my dresser drawers and saw Dillon's clothes next to mine, where I made space for him. Then I had an idea. I went into my bathroom again and saw the shirt Dillon had worn the day he collected his stuff from his parents' house. I picked it up and smelled it -- it smelled just like him, and it passed the sniff test, so I put it on over Dillon's chest harness I was already wearing.

I went into my bedroom and saw Dillon's jeans crumpled on the floor. I picked them up, smelled them, and they passed the sniff test too. I sat down on my bed, untied Dillon's Dr. Martens that I was wearing, took the boots off, pulled his jeans on, and put his boots back on, and tied them again. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and went out into the living room and into Ben's room.

"I'm ready to go," I said. "Who's coming?" I asked.

Both guys looked up at me and did a doubletake.

"What?" I asked. "Do I have jizz in my hair or something?"

"You look like Dillon," Ben said.

"Well, yeah. Everything I'm wearing is his," I said as I tugged on the waistband of his jeans, "Even the underwear."

"That's so hot," they said together.

"I know, right? The shirt's a little tight, but probably because of the harness and pizza," I said. "But the jeans fit perfectly. They might get lost in the wash."

"Hey!" Dillon protested.

"I'm joking!" I said playfully. "But seriously, if you want to trade, you're welcome to anything in my closet."

"I'll take a look later," Dillon said. "I'm glad we're all the same size. It makes this all so much more fun."

"Sounds good," I said. "Is anyone coming with me?" I asked.

"Well, seeing you dressed all preppy in your polo shirt and skinny jeans, I wanna go now, too." Dillon said.

"I don't want to stay here alone while he gives you road head on the way there and the way back," Ben protested.

"Okay, okay. So hurry up and get dressed, unless you're both going to go out looking like schoolgirls on the set of a porno," I said.

"Haha, good call," Dillon said. "How would I explain that to someone we run into?"

"Right. Go. Hurry," I said.

Dillon left Ben's room and went to my room to get dressed.

Ben put a foot up on his bed to undo the buckle on his high heel. I got up behind him, with my hands on his hips, and started to grind my crotch into his ass.