The Second Day of Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need some help with that?" I asked.

Ben reached behind and squeezed my forming erection.

"I thought you were in a hurry," Ben said with a devilish grin.

"You're right," I said. "I just want to get there and come back so I can get you two dressed like a pair of sluts again."

"Is THAT why you're in such a hurry?" Dillon said as he appeared at Ben's door.

"Yes and no," I said. "I really want to start drinking and not worry about going anywhere else for the rest of the day.

"Fair enough," Dillon said.

I looked Dillon up and down and said, "You look like me," echoing the earlier conversation.

"Yup," Dillon said, "All the way down to the underwear," as he pulled the waist of my jeans down and turned around to show me my boyshorts on his perfectly-formed ass.

"Looks good," I said. "Did you intentionally mismatch my socks?" I asked.

"It's kind of my thing," Dillon said. "Whose shoes are these, anyway?" Dillon asked as he held his foot up and rotated his ankle to show us every angle of the Jordan Air Force Ones he was wearing.

"I'm honestly not sure," I said. "I can't remember who bought them, but we share everything here... Including boys," I said as I patted Dillon's ass.

Ben quickly took his shirt and skirt off after he finished taking his heels off. He grabbed a pair of jeans out of his closet and pulled them up over his fishnets. I gave him a look.

"What?" He asked. "I don't want to tear them... And they feel nice."

"And the panties?" I asked.

"I mean... No one is going to know but you two... And they're cute. You have good taste."

"You're so gay," I said teasingly.

"Lucky for you," Ben said. "It'd be kind of hard to fuck a straight guy as often as you fuck me."

"Fair point, but I like a challenge," I said.

"Oh, yeah?" Ben asked. "Should I stop being so easy for you and make you work for it, like in the beginning?"

"Fuck no," I said. "I'm addicted now. You can't just cut me off."

"Yeah, I was just kidding. I need a good dicking at least three times a week, or I get cranky," Ben said as he pulled on a hoodie over his bare chest.

"I'm happy to keep you happy," I said. "Are we ready?"

"I am," Ben said.

"Me, too," added Dillon.

"Okay, let's go. Remember, don't hang out with me too closely, or they're going to think I'm buying a shopping cart full of booze for you two. You're in charge of snacks, and we'll go to two separate registers and meet at the car," I said as we walked to my car.

"Yes, DAD," Ben said, annoyed.

"It's 'daddy.' Get it right," I teased.

"Yes, daddy," Ben said in a soft and submissive voice.

"That's better," I said with a smirk.

We got to the store and split off with our shopping carts. The boys went straight to the chips and soda aisle, and I went straight to the alcohol aisle. I got a few bottles of everything, a few bottles of soda, and as I was heading to the front of the store, I sent a text message to Ben to tell him I was heading to the checkout and getting a bag of ice so make it quick before it started to melt. Ben responded with a thumbs up and kissing face emoji.

I paid for everything, headed back to the car, and loaded everything in the trunk. Ben and Dillon came out just a minute or two behind me, and they started to put the snacks into the trunk. They both took an empty shopping cart back to the front of the store, and then they both got in the back seat.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just go," Ben said.

Once I got out of the parking lot, they started to make out and put their hands down each other's pants, and started stroking each other.

"No fair!" I exclaimed.

"You better hurry," Ben said. "You didn't want to leave us alone so we wouldn't fuck while you were gone, but you didn't say anything about not ruining the upholstery in your back seat," Ben finished with a laugh.

I could see Ben put his hand on Dillon's head and push it down to his lap. Ben threw his head back and let out a moan of pleasure.

"His mouth is so wet and warm," Ben said teasingly as he made eye contact with me in the rearview mirror.

"You guys are so mean!" I said as I started to speed up a little.

"Uhhhh," Ben continued to moan. "Wait, what's going on?" Ben asked as Dillon sat up.

"Your turn, bitch," Dillon said as he pulled his dick out of my pants he borrowed.

"Seriously?" Ben asked incredulously. "I was getting so close!"

"I know," Dillon said. "I could taste it. I know whose bed I sleep in. Now get down there and start sucking."

"Okay, this isn't so bad," I said with a laugh.

Ben reluctantly put his mouth on Dillon's fully erect penis and started sucking.

Ben leaned back in the rear seat and put his foot up on the armrest between the front seats. When we pulled up to a red light, I pulled his shoe off, held his foot up to my face, inhaled deeply, nibbled a toe through my sock he was wearing, grabbed by bulging erection through Dillon's jeans I had borrowed, and put my shoe he had borrowed back on him.

"Oh, fuck. I'm gonna come," Dillon said, and Ben immediately took his mouth off Dillon's throbbing cock.

"Whoa," I said, "Don't make a mess back there, or you WILL get dressed like schoolgirls again and detail the whole car while I drink and watch."

"You won't make us go outside dressed like that," Ben said doubtfully.

"Are you sure today is the day to test that theory?" I asked.

Dillon started to look nervously between Ben and me while zipping up his pants.

"...No," Ben said reluctantly.

"Good. We're almost home, anyway. You horndogs can wait another five minutes," I said.

We got back to the apartment complex, and we were able to take everything inside in one trip.

We put everything away, and I lined up the bottles on the kitchen counter.

"You guys can start whenever you want, but this has to last at least a whole day because I'm not going anywhere else today," I said.

Ben and Dillon got glasses out of the cupboard, ice out of the freezer, and made themselves a drink, and joined me in the living room.

"Do you want anything?" Ben asked.

"Nah, I'm good for now. Thanks," I responded.

"You okay?" Dillon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just want to ease into it, but I'm gonna relax for a bit first," I said.

"No problem," Dillon said. "I'm going to go get dressed up again before I get too comfortable on the couch."

"Me, too," Ben said.

"Sounds good," I said. "Do you mind if I keep wearing your stuff for now, or do you want me to take the shirt and jeans off now that we're back?"

"You can keep them on," Dillon said. "I think you look cute, and it's hot knowing that everything you're wearing is mine."

Ben went into his room, rolled his eyes, and closed his door. Dillon looked at me with a quizzical expression on his face, and I shrugged. Dillon went into my room and closed the door.

"Ben, put your cage back on," I said loud enough for him to hear me through his closed door.

Ben immediately came out of his bedroom, fully dressed, with a sulking look on his face. He walked up to me, where I was seated on the couch, stood right in front of me, looked me straight in the eyes, and lifted his skirt to reveal his confined manhood securely back in his chastity cage. He tossed the keys on my lap and I said, "Turn around." He complied obediently. I ran my hands up the back of his thighs, up to his ass, lifted his skirt, and spread his cheeks to see that he put the buttplug back in, too. I patted his ass and said, "Good girl. Go make yourself a drink and come sit with me."

He rolled his eyes and walked away without saying a word.

He came back to the couch a short while later and sat next to me. Not too close, but far enough away. He was sending a message that he was annoyed about something. I looked over at him and patted my lap. Ben stared at me blankly. I stared back. He knew what I wanted.

"Ugh, fine," he conceded. "It's so not fair when you make those eyes, and you're dressed like Dillon." He scooted closer to me and put his legs over my lap. I put my hand up his skirt and fondled his balls.

"I know," I said. "Now you know how I feel when you come home sweaty and angsty, and you want to shower before I get you dirty again."

Dillon walked out into the living room and caught me with my hand up Ben's skirt.

"Whoa," Dillon exclaimed. "Am I interrupting something?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said. "I have two hands. Make a drink and come sit down."

Dillon walked into the kitchen wearing his high heels and made it a point to walk the length of the kitchen a few times to make his heels click-clack against the tile as much as possible. He made his drink and sat next to me, putting his legs on my lap.

"Is this okay?" Dillon asked me.

"Fine with me. Ben?" I asked Ben.

"Sure," Ben said neutrally.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Look," I said to Ben, "we all literally have each other's loads inside us right now. I don't know if we can get much closer than that, so why don't you share with the group what has your panties in a twist?"

Ben turned a little red and said, "I'm not used to sharing. It's hot -- in the moment -- but during the afterglow, reality sets in."

"So, what are you saying? Do you want to be exclusive?" I asked. Dillon tried to sit up and pull his leg away, but I held onto it.

"Yes and no," Ben said. "I don't know."

"Well... That's kind of a confusing answer," I said.

"Yeah, I'm confused about what I want," Ben said.

"I can tell," I said. "But, I think I have an idea."

"Let's hear it," Ben said.

"We'll have to run it by Dillon first. It's only fair," I said as I rubbed Dillon's thigh.

"Okay..." Ben said tentatively.

"I might as well just come out with it because there's no other way to say it," I said. "I'm just going to ask you both the same question at the same time. As soon as I ask, I want you both answer at the same time."

"This is sounding ominous," Dillon said.

"It is," I said in a mock grave voice. "Okay, here it goes: how do you feel about being a throuple? 1-2-3, answer!"

"Fuck yes," Dillon said.

"Yes, please!" Ben exclaimed.

"That sounds like two yesses to me," I said as I rubbed both Dillon's and Ben's legs that were still on my lap. "Let's kiss on it?" I asked.

Ben and Dillon sat up and leaned in toward each other over me and began to kiss. Their warm, wet tongues wrestling with each other. Dillon was the first one to break away and lean in toward me. I kissed him deeply, and then Ben playfully pushed Dillon back and leaned in toward me, and kissed me just as passionately as he had kissed Dillon.

"Now that that's settled, can you please stop sulking and being weird?" I asked Ben.

"Yeah, now that I know for certain where this is all going," Ben responded.

"So... What about sleeping arrangements?" Ben asked.

"I already claimed Dillon for the week, and you're going to see him all day, every day at school," I said.

"Shouldn't Dillon have a say?" Ben asked defensively. "And it's not like we can be public about it at school."

"Dillon can absolutely have a say. The left side or the right side of the bed," I responded with a bit of snark.

"Is this our first fight?" Dillon asked jokingly.

"Only if there's make-up sex," I responded.

"Sweet," Dillon said. "And for what it's worth, I want to stay in your room. I'm already unpacked and settled in. But I don't think it would be a problem if Ben joined us, do you? It's a king-size bed, after all."

"I think that's an excellent idea," I said. "Of course, Ben is always welcome to join us."

"Fine," Ben said resignedly.

"So... make-up sex now?" Dillon asked half-jokingly.

"Not yet," I said. "Definitely later, though. You two should drink up to ease the tension, and I'll catch up in a few minutes."

They both took down half their drinks in one shot and Dillon let out a huge blech.

"Sexy," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah," Ben said. "I didn't know we were already at the 'letting gas out in front of each other' phase of the relationship."

"Shut up," Dillon said to Ben. "You've done grosser things in the locker room."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yeah," Ben said. "Getting fucked by you while half the team held me down was pretty gross."

"Okay, okay," I said. "I already paid for that once. Let's change the subject."

"Paid? How?" Dillon asked.

"Long story," Ben and I said together and then laughed.

"Come on!" Dillon pleaded. "It's not fair if you both know. We're a thing now."

"FINE," Ben said. "Do you want to tell him, or should I?" Ben asked me.

"I'll tell him. You were in the shower for half of it," I said.

"So, long story short: Ben came home all in a huff. He was still in his baseball uniform, which was odd because he always showers before coming home," I said.

"Yeah, I don't like being all sweaty and gross," Ben said.

"I asked him what was wrong, and he snapped at me and told me he didn't want to talk about it," I continued. "He said he was going to take a shower, and he went straight to his room."

"I heard him get undressed and go into the bathroom and turn on the shower," I said. "I waited a minute or two to make sure he was in, and then I went into his room and saw basically a trail of clothes across his room where he got undressed and just dropped it where he took it off."

"I was in a hurry," Ben added.

"I picked everything up, sniffing some of it along the way," I said.

"Gross," Ben interjected.

"Shut up. Don't yuck my yum," I said. "Then I had an idea... More of an urge, I guess. I stripped down completely naked and put on his whole sweaty uniform. Jockstrap and all. The dampness felt cool against my skin, and I pretty much got an instant boner while struggling to pull his socks up. I got his cleats out of his duffel bag, put those on, tied them, and that's when I heard the shower turn off, so I kinda just froze and stood there."

"Oh, I thought you were just waiting for me," Ben said.

"Nope. Just good timing, I guess," I said. "Ben came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist and was genuinely surprised to see me standing in his room, wearing the baseball uniform that he had just taken off minutes before."

"Here we go," Ben said with a grin.

"We had a brief exchange of 'what are you doing in my room? Why are you wearing my uniform?' Blah, blah, blah," I said. "So many questions from this one," as I gestured to Ben.

"Hey! I think that's a valid question. I come out of the shower in just a towel and you're in the middle of my bedroom wearing my sweaty, dirty uniform," Ben defended himself.

"Fair," I said. "It's important to note, we hadn't ever gotten physical at this point. So anyway, I prodded about his attitude, asked what was wrong, and Mr. Moody Pants over here was sad that he didn't fit in on the team, so I goaded him into letting it all out."

"We're getting to the good part," Ben said.

"Good for you, maybe," I said. "I mean, it was fun once I could breathe and the pain went away."

"Sounds hot," Dillon said.

"We're getting there," I said. "So he told me to put on the jersey because I only had the undershirt on. It was on the floor right in front where he was standing, so I walked over while making some comment about 'wanting the complete look' or something. I bent down to pick it up, and he dropped his towel and told me to open my mouth. I laughed at him, and then this little fucker slapped me. Hard. When my mouth was open in shock, he shoved his dick in my mouth and started thrusting. He made me go all the way down to his balls. My first time sucking a dick, and I'm already deepthroating. I was gagging and trying to breathe, so he pulled his dick out so I could catch my breath, and then he picked me up by the waistband and tossed me on the side of the bed."

"I didn't toss you," Ben protested.

"Bro, you were hulking out," I said. "He pulled his pants down just below my ass and rammed his slobbery cock inside me. He fucked me and blew his load while he was balls-deep in me."

"You forgot the part where you tried to climb up the side of the bed and get away," Ben reminded me with a mischievous grin.

"I didn't forget," I said. "I was just getting to the point. I tried to get away, so he pinned my arms behind my back and pulled my hair while he rammed my ass and finished. He let go of my arms and my hair and laid on top of me while he was still inside of me, slowly going in and out of my aching asshole, and he whispered in my ear, 'welcome to the team.'"

"Hey! Isn't that what I said to you?" Dillon asked Ben.

"Sure is," Ben said wryly.

"So anyway, that was the first time I sucked a dick and got fucked in the ass," I concluded.

"Fuck," Dillon said. "And his dick is NOT small."

"I KNOW," I said emphatically. "Well, that's the story, and now you know."

I looked at Ben and Dillon and noticed their drinks were gone.

"Looks like you two need a top off and I think I'll join you," I said.

We continued to hang out and talk. Minutes turned into hours, and the bottles got emptier.

"I think it's time," Dillon said.

"What? Bed?" I asked incredulously.

"No, fuckface. To make Ben airtight," Dillon responded.

"I'll fuck your face," I said.

"Hmm. Yes, please," Dillon responded.

Ben downed the drink he had just poured himself.

"Ugh, okay. But someone else has to be the fingertrap next time," Ben said reluctantly.

"Agreed. That 'someone' is going to be Dillon," I said as I got up and took my shirt off. I put one foot up on the couch to untie the laces of Dillon's Dr. Martens I had borrowed and then the other. I pulled them off and pulled down the pants I was wearing, also borrowed from Dillon.

"Boots on or off?" I asked.

"On," Ben and Dillon responded together.

I put the boots back on and tied the laces

"All right, let's go to my room," I said.

Ben and Dillon stood up together, a little unsteady on their heels and swaying a little from the drinking they had been doing. They both followed me into my room and sat on my bed.

"Dillon, if you want to do more than just watch, I'm gonna need you to stand up for a minute," I said.

"Huh?" Dillon asked confusedly as he stood back up.

I held the keys to his chastity cage up and jingled them in front of him.

"Oh, shit. I totally forgot I was wearing it," Dillon said with a laugh.

"Sounds promising," I said.

"Huh?" Dillon asked confusedly again.

"I might just start sending you to school locked up. You'll have to be quick in the locker room so no one sees, or wear your jockstrap all day. Either way is super hot," I said.

"What? No way!" Dillon protested. "I don't mind sitting to pee here, but at school?"

"I'm sure we can work something out," I said.

"That means you don't have a choice," Ben said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I've gone to school locked, and no one ever noticed. I can show you how to pee standing up and not make a mess."

Dillon let out a sigh of exasperation as he looked between Ben and me. "What did I get myself into?" He asked rhetorically.

"Put your hands behind your head," I said.

No 'huh?' this time; he simply complied.

I pulled up the front of his skirt and tucked it into the waistband. I walked him to where Ben was sitting on the side of the bed and his locked dick was right in front of Ben's face.

"Kiss it," I said to Ben.

Ben kissed it.

"Lick his balls," I said.

Ben started licking Dillon's balls, gently sucking and caressing them. I could see Dillon start to grow in his cage.

"Stop," I said.

Ben sat up, and I reached down to Dillon's cage and unlocked it. As I pulled the tube off, there was a single thin string of pre-cum trailing away.

"First one to cum has to be the fingertrap next," I said.

"What? No fair!" Dillon protested. "You've busted like three times today."