The Second Domino Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," I put my cards down.

"Shit is right," she leaned over and eased the zipper down to expose my panties, "and now you lose your stockings."

It was only when she started pulling on my pantyhose that I felt the desire to back off, her hands were right up under my skirt as she worked the nylon material over my buttocks and down my legs, I did back off but it was only to prop against the arm of the couch so as she could take them right off and drape them over the back of the couch. It was at that moment I recall she had a strange look in her eyes, probably because of the position I was in, my legs were spread, my skirt undone and one of my bra straps had fallen over my shoulder.

"Okay," she gathered the cards, "shall I deal or do you want to deal again?"

"You deal," I looked down at my skirt, "what are you wagering?"

"My boots," she smiled crookedly, "I am playing the long game now."

"Well I've only got the skirt, my bra and panties, I think I'll go the skirt."

"Okay," she started shuffling.

This hand looked a little better but I feigned disappointment as I discarded two cards and when she upped her wager to the stockings as well I shrugged and countered with my bra.

"Show your hand," she smiled.

I did and even Kristina blanched when she saw it.

"Okay, you win,"

I straightened up and she shifted back against the arm of the couch and raised her leg. I grabbed it and unzipped her boot and eased it off, she planted that foot on the floor and then flicking her skirt over her knee, bent the other leg so as I could unzip the boot. This gave me a perfect view of her panties and she grinned when she saw I was looking.

"So, it is not just guys who look up a woman's skirt."

"Apparently not," I dropped that boot on the floor and flicked the suspender strap against her leg, I was rewarded with a low squeal.

"Sorry, I always wanted to do that," I undid the first clip, "I saw it once on some porn site."

"Lesbian porn?"

"There were several videos," I started undoing the clips on her other stocking, "this guy I was going out with liked watching porn," I undid the final clip and shifting back slightly, hooked my fingers under the nylon material.

"Not really my thing, but it was entertaining," I pulled the stocking over her knee.

Kristina spread her legs even wider. She kept her eyes locked onto me as I removed her stockings but when I'd finished she stayed where she was and scratched her belly.

"I am getting wet, let us go all out. We play one more hand, the loser forfeits all their clothes."

"And then what?"

"We each draw a card," she sat up, "the person with the lowest scoring card has to go down on the other one first."

It took a few seconds to reply and it felt as if I was standing outside myself.

"Yes, okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure," I replied, "but this is not what I expected to be doing tonight, what can I say about my summer vacation?"

"Say whatever you want," she replied, "what happens between four walls is private."

"And Bjorn?"

"He and I are history," she gathered the cards up and handed them to me, "your deal."

I was still somewhat hesitant as I looked at my hand a minute or so later. It was pretty good, two pairs and an ace. I glanced at Kristina, she wasn't even looking at her cards and I realised with a start she hadn't even looked at them yet. She was staring intently at my cards though as if she could see through them.

"You are not going to look at your cards?"

"Nej," she glanced at her cards momentarily, "I am leaving it in the lap of the gods."

"Whatever," I laid my cards down, "two pairs."

Kristina's face was a mask as she stared at my cards and then she turned her cards over to reveal a royal flush, it was only then that I saw a hint of surprise at her high-scoring hand.

"I think I win," she glanced at the floor, "that was unexpected."

Kristina tapped the deck and nodded.

"As agreed, pick one card."

I picked one card and she did the same, but when we showed our cards I had the queen of hearts and she only had a two of hearts.

She stared at the other door, which led to the staircase up to her bedroom and then rising, moved past me and stopped behind me. I felt her fingers caressing my hair and then shoulders. The straps slid off my shoulders and she eased the straps down my arms until she got to the fastening strap, she hesitated for a few seconds and then hooking her fingers behind it, pulled upwards. I rose with her but kept my back to her as she teasingly explored my bare back with her fingertips. Her touch was so light as to send delicious tingling throughout my upper body. Every few seconds she'd stop as if contemplating her next move and then she got to my skirt and slowly eased it over my hips, it fell to the floor with a soft plop.

"Upstairs," she took my hand in hers.

My heart was in my mouth as I let her lead me upstairs. It felt even more forbidden considering this was the same bedroom used by Bjorn. We reached the bedroom door and Kristina put my back to it and grabbing my wrists, spread them out and pinned them to the wall. There was a scuffing sound and then something dropped from the wall with a heavy clunk followed by shattering glass.

"Oops," Kristina glanced at the mess on the floor, "our honeymoon photograph."

"I'll replace it."

"No you won't, I broke it," she stared into my eyes.

I felt paralysed as she held me there against the door, I couldn't have moved if I wanted. Every part of me was crying out for touch and the intimacy that comes from being with someone you trust and I did trust her implicitly. When she moved her head forward I tilted my head slightly and as her lips touched mine I winced, suggestive of nervousness. It was something I'd done with men in the past to make it clear they needed to go a bit harder if they wanted to go further and it certainly worked with Kristina because when she kissed me a second time she pushed harder and opened her mouth at the same time. I went with her, working her mouth in a passionate kiss that left her in no doubt where this was going.

She released my wrists and opened the door, I stepped backwards and grabbed her collar ties at the same time, keeping her close to me as I took the initiative and kissed her on the mouth. I felt a little woozy when I finally broke free and found myself closer to the bed. I took two steps backwards and when I hit the bed I sat down and releasing her collar ties, put my hands between her legs. She felt warmer the higher my hands went until I was touching her panties. There was a damp patch between her legs and I rubbed her pussy slowly, finding my way and it wasn't as if I needed a map and compass. I'd played with myself often enough in the past and by the sound of her breathing it was having the same effect on her.

We stayed in that position for a few more minutes, all I was conscious of was my lapping at her pussy and her groans and whimpers. It was that reaction that guided my moves as I moved further onto the bed and undid my bra, the garment was tossed aside as Kristina knelt on the bed and crawled towards me on all fours. She reminded me of a cat stalking its prey, the fact that her skirt was partially unbuttoned gave her a little more agility.

I turned at the same time, which forced her to change direction until she was straddling me, my panties were removed fairly quickly as she started kissing my naked body. She started at my throat with soft, sucking kisses and then went further down to my nipples, each time she drew a nipple up into her mouth I went with her and my groans became louder and more pronounced. The satin blouse draping over my naked body only increased the sexual tension, but that was just a prelude to the main event when she headed further south.

Prior to that night I would have said that Jules was the best at cunnilingus but Kristina was the true master or mistress rather, she had an instinct that suggested she'd done this before even though she maintained later that this was her first time with a woman. When she drew her finger between my lips I spread my legs wider and parted my lips with my fingers to expose the softer more sensitive inner labia. A tongue dragged down the labia had me arching my back as I tried to increase the friction and Kristina responded with firmer licks that alternated with tickling and stroking of my lips and clitoris.

Her first attempt at penetration seemed a little too nervous, a mere digit that she inserted several times in succession before driving it up inside me and when she reached the limit of travel she bent the finger and drew it out, as she lapped relentlessly at my labia. This sent me into overdrive as she pressed harder against the clitoral nerves just behind my passage. It was only the start of a long and steady finger fuck session. She went back to the single digit penetration but it was a bit deeper this time around and then she inserted a second finger and pushed upwards. I expanded to accommodate the larger girth. My breathing became harsher and more intense.

Kristina circled my clitoral hood and before she bent her fingers for the withdrawal, she slicked the hood back to tease my clitoris with feathery flickers. I exploded with energy, clutching the duvet and arching my back.

"It hurts?" Kristina raised her head.

"Sensitive," I panted, "but don't stop, keep fucking going."

Kristina dipped her head and went to work again, exerting firmer pressure against my clitoris as she slid her fingers in and out. Gradually I became used to this strange new sensation because even Jules had stayed away from my clitoris, and I find it hard to describe the feeling when someone licks your clitoris. When she used her other hand to tickle my perineum I knew I was going to climax pretty soon afterwards. I just didn't know how long I could last before I let go but it felt as if I was coming apart with every shudder that went through me. I was panting heavily but unable to completely let go and then she got serious as she added a third finger.

The pumping became harder and faster, and with each withdrawal she bent her fingers to rub the front of my vagina. My breaths were coming in short, sharp gasps and then I felt the familiar sensations flooding through me that kept building but there was no warm semen flooding into me to signal the end and so I kept writhing beneath her as she kept going. She did pause a couple of times to let me catch my breath and then she went for it again.

It finally ended with a series of short, sharp shudders followed by an orgasm that grabbed me and sent me into the abyss of nothingness, I was laughing and crying at the same time as she pumped harder and harder. My clitoris had become quite tender and every time she licked it I couldn't help but whimper. The spasms lasted for quite some time I thought but when I came back down she was propped on an elbow and licking her fingers. Our eyes met and she drew a finger between my wetness.

"It was good?"

"Better than good," I panted, "it was fucking awesome."

"Bra," she used the Swedish word for good.

"It is weird though," I rolled onto my side.

"Varför?" She used the Swedish word for why.

"You are still dressed, almost," I put my hand on her inner thigh and stroked it gently as I thought about the card game and her innovative rule changes.

"There is one thing I am wondering?"

"Vad?"

"Why did you make that rule change? Usually when you play strip poker you remove your own clothes but you had us undressing each other."

Kristina smiled crookedly as she rolled onto her side.

"I have thought about having sex with a woman but I did not know if I could do it and so I made that rule change because I have always loved being undressed. I thought if that didn't turn me on then I could not go through with it."

"Oh, I see," I rolled her onto her back and slipped my knee between her legs, "in that case I have one other question."

"Vad?"

"Do you have a dildo?"

"Dildo?" Kristina's eyes shifted as she translated, "ah, my silicon penis," she glanced at the bedside drawers, "in there, bottom drawer."

I retrieved the dildo and set it on the bedside drawers and then straddling her, I leaned over to kiss her firmly on the mouth. At the same time, I moved my pussy back and forth over her stomach, it was mildly arousing but I was soon moving from her mouth to her throat as I undid the next button on her blouse to expose the rest of her bra, another button followed soon after and I spread the blouse over her breasts so as I could nibble her nipples through the bra. That seemed to arouse her judging by the low moans. She grabbed my shoulders firmly as I moved from her breasts to her belly and undid the rest of her blouse.

I was getting closer and closer to her pussy and still not sure if I could go down on a woman and at least satisfy her but I knew what I wanted done to me and so I simply went with the flow, pulling the blouse out of her skirt and spreading it over the bed whilst I kissed her bare skin and stroked it with light feathery touches. She was groaning and cursing in Swedish, which I just found all the more erotic and when I unbuckled her belt and the remaining buttons on her skirt she pulled it open and let out a long sigh as she threw her arms out across the bed.

"Take me hard," she stared into my eyes, "I am ready for it."

She sat up and removed her blouse, bra and panties, whilst I sucked on the dildo to lube it up and when she fell back one foot was planted firmly on the floor. She tucked a pillow under the small of her back to raise her buttocks. This meant I was a little more comfortable and it also ensured that I was able to stimulate the front of her passage more vigorously.

I copied her movements at first, sucking her nipples before moving down to her pussy but I spent a bit more time fingering her, partly out of curiosity and partly out of sheer inexperience because this was as new to me as it was to her.

Eventually though I pushed the tip of the dildo against her opening and she opened up to let it inside. I'll never forget the satisfied groan that escaped her lips as I slid the dildo inside, she was purring like a kitten, which was hilarious at the time. I reached the limit and began withdrawing but halfway down I leaned down to lick her pussy. It tasted better than I thought, salty but not that bad and so I went to work on her pussy, sliding the dildo all the way out and then going in again and because it's a toy I was able to use a variety of motions, the corkscrew, bucking bronco and other variations. Kristina's normally sedate nature was shredded as I fucked her with the dildo, she yelled, screamed and cursed fluently, in Swedish and English mainly but there were German curse words thrown in for good measure.

When she finally let go she squirted at the same time, warm fluid hit my face as she climaxed with a series of ecstatic screams and yells. By the time she came back down to earth her body was covered in a thin film of sweat and she had a strange look in her eyes.

"That was the best," she propped on her elbows, "like the sauna but better."

"You don't orgasm in the sauna?"

"No," she glanced at the door, "there is a community sauna in the basement."

"You want to go again?"

"Is my name Kristina? Of course I want to go again."

That's one thing I think that defines both Kristina and the nature of our relationship over the next few weeks. She had a very high sex drive, it was almost primal. She could fuck at the drop of a hat, almost literally at the drop of a hat and she was adventurous. It was as if she'd held herself back from Bjorn just so she could let go with someone else, the fact it was with a woman said something about her that has stayed with me ever since.

From my perspective of course it was the most intense sexual experience I'd ever had and I thought I was pretty much sexually experienced. It's true that there was an element of the forbidden in it due to the fact she was still married and we were in a 'marital' bed but the other aspect that affected me most strongly was the way it had played out. We'd undressed each other slowly and teasingly before we started fucking and as much as I tried to replicate that to some degree in subsequent encounters with men it was never the same and that of course brings me to the rather sudden end.

It happened the week after we came back to school. Kristina and Bjorn had a huge fight when he decided to put his younger brother, Joakim up in the spare bedroom. Kristina despised Joakim, she had mentioned him once or twice in passing before she and I played strip poker, calling him a pervers, the Swedish version of pervert. However when Bjorn insisted that his baby brother be allowed to live in the spare room because he had just gotten a job in Stockholm, Kristina read the riot act.

It was only then I discovered that Joakim had come onto her at his own brother's engagement but even reminding him about that couldn't dissuade Bjorn. Apparently he'd been playing with himself whilst she was fixing her hair in the bathroom, it was something she'd mentioned after the party only to have Bjorn laugh it off and promise to speak to his brother about it. As to whether that had happened was up for debate. But his reply was an all too familiar one, Joakim been drunk at the time. It's always amazed me that a man's deviant behaviour can be so easily written off as mere drunken flirting.

Kristina's red line was definitely not up for debate though. If Joakim moved in she was moving back to her family in Gothenburg. In hindsight I suspect Bjorn had planned for that ultimatum all along. She actually moved into my aunt's place temporarily for a few days while she arranged to pack her stuff and it was whilst she was doing that that she actually put it to me.

"We could get a place together in Gothenburg."

"But I'm contracted to the school here," I replied, "it's not that I don't want to see you, it's more like I think I might lose my job."

I had a point and she conceded that one but then left it open. She would not see anyone else and she'd wait for me to finish the next few months. After that we could decide. We parted on that note but while I did go to see her a couple of times in Gothenburg and I did get on with her parents I was never able to commit to moving in with a woman. Back then I was a lot younger and I still had it in the back of my mind that I wanted children. Of course we could have adopted or gone for IVF, we had options but to cut a long story short I took the decision, albeit reluctantly to end it. There were a few tears but I felt I was doing the right thing and with that being said I have to finish up here and head into town. I have some last minute shopping to do and a few loose ends to tidy up but I will continue this story because this particular domino was yet to fall.

To be continued...