All Comments on 'The Second Floor Ch. 03'

by AluminumConstitutions

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Getting annoying

I liked the first chapter but after reading the last two I'm rapidly losing interest. Cadence is annoying and the whole question/answer sessions are boring. She summoned a demon and believes but doesn't believe even though he's reading her mind and demonstrated his powers? I'm mean, where are you trying to go with this? If she doesn't want him just break the damn circle already and let him go. At this point I just want him to kill her so he can leave.

AluminumConstitutionsAluminumConstitutionsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for pointing that out, though it's a bit early on to say it's annoying unless you're only reading this in anticipation of sex. He's got his reasons for doing what he does. At this point, she's not doubting his abilities, she's trying to understand them.

If you enjoyed this chapter at all, please read the next two (once finally published) and I'm certain you'll enjoy how the story progresses and ultimately ends.

~The Incubus

verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
I like it, but...

It kind of feels like the story is spinning its wheels. Nothing new about Cadence has been revealed and little enough about the Incubus is being revealed as well. I would like to know how she "accidentally" summoned him and whether he's got an endgame in mind. As told from his perspective, he seems as clueless as she and he certainly doesn't seem like a Machiavellian master manipulator. The tale does have plenty of tension between the lead characters, but it doesn't seem to have much direction. I would hate to see what could be a great story just get mired in pointless minutiae.

AluminumConstitutionsAluminumConstitutionsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You

For once again making a complaint to be remedied in time. If you're only here for the sex of the stories.. DON'T read my stories.

I don't like making them rush into the sex. This isn't a fucking porno it's a story about two individuals and their interactions, if that's not enough for your hormones I'm certain PornHub or ALT can meet your needs. So move along. :3

SINCERELY,

~The Incubus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
both sides

first,thank you for your submission. It takes guts to put yourself on the line. Second-your critics are correct-what is up with this story!?!? Yes,this IS literotica,but you are also right,all stories don't have to be instant sex. However,to move a slow burn story,your characters and plot have to be inticing. And,unfortunately,it isn't quite there yet. I do like the characters, I do wonder why he is as he is what he has gone through,and what his endgame seems to be but yes,you have written him in quite a confusing manner. And yes,she is annoying. Annoying as hell,ironically mainly because she apparently "un-sexily" summoned a sex demon she doesn't want to touch her. Wtf!?!? That being said,I kind of DO want to see where this leads. I hope they will be good and happy together. Reserving judgement until further chapters.

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
I liked it!

Please continue! I really liked it so far and want to read more, I like the build up!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
I feel sorry for him.

She seems like a bit of an asshole. He's not a science project...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAluminumConstitutions@AluminumConstitutions
I've been writing for eleven years and look forward to publishing my work in the future, if I can ever sit my ass down and properly edit it. I'm constantly looking for new friends, writing buddies, role-play partners, and fellow artists of like-mind. It's more likely that I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES