All Comments on 'The Second Hundred Years Ch. 02'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hodunkhodunkover 13 years ago
The west becomes alive again

Thank You for another great wester tail. I have been waiting for the next adventure, and thanks to you I now have it. I can't wait for the next installment!

BigChiefBigChiefover 13 years ago
Excellent!

A really good start to a long story (I hope!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Writing

I have read each of your other western stories and really enjoyed them. This one is starting out great. Keep writing.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Woodmanone Rides Again

Yet another well-imagined and well-written story by Woody. Dont you know

that all the themes that populated Westerns have migrated to the hard

science fiction stories?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
WoW! John Carter of Mars has made it back to Earth....

I feel the influence of Edgar Rice Burroughs here. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Love the concept and your style, count me as a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Saddle Up

Boys - he's at it again. With a slow, seductive comeon in the first chapter, followes by an unbelievably riveting 2nd chapter, cannot wait to see where WMO take his audience. Great start, keep 'em comin'.

ziplashziplashover 13 years ago
Awesome Story!

I'm not much of a western reader but this story has its hooks in me! Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Once again an interesting story, I can hardly wait to see how you continue this one. All the others have been good, and this one sure has the potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kudos

Looks like another excellent tale. I have enjoyed several of your other stories. Keep up the good work.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
I agree

interesting twist you've provided here... i can't wait to see where you go next :))

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
interesting...a "Rip Van Winkle", western style

Interesting idea! Will we find out how Jim survived in his cave for all these decades, and whithout going completely mad? Stay tuned for the next episode!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Spooky

Interesting story with a lot of background information making the characters believable.

A good chapter, well written and smooth flowing.

I'll be watching for the next chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Interesting Story, but...

I am enjoying the writing and the extensive background, but I do question how we are two chapters into a story on an erotic fiction site without mention of anything of that sort. I would think at least a disclaimer at the beginning was appropriate.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
I'm Sorry

that I'm restricted to a 5. I thought I'd better read the beginning before the recently posted sequel and I am very glad I found this! I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2nd hundred 02

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
did the Shaman know

it was a time portal?

Hale1Hale1over 5 years ago
Shades of Dean Koontz

Combined with Zane Grey. I enjoy them both and woodmanone is joining them, don't know how I missed this story the last time I was reading his work.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Jim has a heck of a story to tell.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Wow!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Small issue. The Lakota Sioux are in the Dakotas. Prescott AZ is 1000 miles 190 deg SSW from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2297 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...