All Comments on 'The Second Hundred Years-Sequel Ch. 02'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Well maybe, just maybe, you'll give us a shoot out to the death with the evil minions of Center Corp....

Just dreaming, but again, thanks for the enjoyable story. I eagarly read every one of your new postings.

charlie2tcharlie2tabout 13 years ago
Great story

Another great story. I look forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good but a little confused

You messed up with all the greats, like saying Chante was Williams great great grandma, but she was just his grandma with no greats. Enjoying the story but that section was confused.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Great chapter !

love this chapter and am waiting on next wonderful chapter. Keepem comin. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I enjoy the writing style

A little bit of history, whether it true or not, doesn't really make any difference, but the imagination or knowledge, which ever it is, of the time and location of the past is very interesting.

As for the future, well anytime there are lawyers involved, it's going to be messy.

Eliminate Josh's son, the man that's fighting the will, and all of the fuss will be solved.

Thanks for the read.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Chante's command of English

is commendable. I do believe, though, that the teaching at that time was far more strict about the proper use of pronouns than is accepted in 2011. Since her writing used sophisticated words, it likely would have used "I" and "me" correctly, even if she didn't use proper paragraphs. My grandfather, born in 1889, was not hesitant to point out a mistake if I made it, and his education was limited to elementary school.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
this series is addictive

I think (hope) it is all coming to a boil soon.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Need more Randal children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

story TAGS