All Comments on 'The Second Hundred Years-Sequel Ch. 03'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
But what happened to Chante?

I don't think this is the end. Do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent Stories

I really enjoyed this latest story, hope you have many more up your sleeve.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Whata terriffic story!

Well man you got me again! I loved this story so much,was sad when it ended. Please keep writing as I really love your style and skill. You are my favorite writer, especially of this western type of storys. Thank You for sharing your incerdible talent with us to enjoy. And you know my drill ""KEEPEM COMIN" and i'll keep readin em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story...again...still..

I have truly enjoyed this (these) story(ies). It shows that this site is good for showcasing all kinds of talent. I look forward to the next phase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for a most entertaining and endearing story. I thoughy enjoyed it. Want to hear more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good yarn told by a good storyteller

A mix of old west and modern day life.

A very enjoyable story to read that held my interest through out.

Thanks for the revisit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You have 3 Wills in the story: The brother of Jim, the grandson of Jim (born in 1909), and Boompa WIll (born in 1942). Boompa wasn't the Will that received the gold nugget from Uncle Will, nor was he the one named "Man of Two Hearts".

Chante's last entry was dated June 1951, which Boompa would have been 9 years old, but you had him remember back to her disappearance in September 1926.

I also noticed an continuity error between the original story and this one concerning Jim and the amount of years he lived after being freed from the cave.

With the exception of these glaring errors, the story was very well written and fast paced.

charlie2tcharlie2tabout 13 years ago
Another great story

Thank you for another great story. I look forward to your next one.

spider97203spider97203about 13 years ago
Love your stories

I really enjoy your stories, being a Louis L'aMour fan you follow a great author's style.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Great story

I do agree w/Anon's statements re time sequencing. I feel like it is Thursday on the soaps, which I believe is the continuity editors' day off.

More?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Thanks again for the grat story - thoroughly enjoyed the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyment

Well crafted series. A good read.

hoosier76hoosier76almost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Thamk you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fab

I can't right can't spell but love a good story.

have read all your submission's up to now,

and they ar brill. Please keep up the good work. M.M

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 10 years ago
Thanks for an excellent story

Yet another fantastic story. I just can't believe the quality and your incredible imagination. Thanks for your efforts.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Another great story. Beautiful work. I look forward to reading more of your stories and I thank you for sharing them.

pumpop201pumpop201about 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story except for all of the timeline and continuity errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
locations

kind of threw me for a loop when i realized that eagles nest ranch was in arizona and not south dakota.

great story

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
More please

I don't know what it would take, other than begging and pleading but please don't let this wonderful story end here. I am sure that I'm not alone in wanting to read more about these wonderful characters and their lives. You have created one of the very best sagas I've ever read. The characters deserve to have more of their story told. Oh, and I'd still like to see them bring in a medicine man and see if he could bring the spirits of Jim and Chantal together and bring them peace. I also think that your readers would really like to hear about young Jim's life and if the family increases the size of the ranch by buying more land. If they could obtain the land where the original Jim found that gold then they would always have that extra resource to fall back on if something happens. Just a suggestion. Anyway, please consider writing more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is fantastic 5*

I agree with another reader, I am willing to beg for more. I would like to hear more about Steele also.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess by now you dont need me to tell you that

"life goes on" and the characters have a life of their own now. You're just the scribe and I'm not young so don't make me wait too long for you to tell me about the youngest boy and what happens to him. We're in this together now .. this story, this family. Let me know when you're ready (slowrdr@aol.com) Thanks .. Scotty PS I appreciate the time and imagination you have put into this one ! Now I'm like the kid waiting to finish the diary before I go to sleep.

thunderhorse21thunderhorse21over 8 years ago
Awsome

I have read many stories in my life some good and some not so good but this story was by far one of the best that I have read in a long time, you sir are to be commended for writing one of the most interesting I have read in a great while thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
OK, the greedy corporation is put to rest

how about a continuation of Chante? You teased us with her disappearance. Did she too fall "asleep"? Could James take a side trip when visiting his namesake and pan for a few nuggets? Who does he meet while on his summer visits to the Pow Wow? So many ways for the series to exemplify

life goes on

for a few more chapters.

bigbill84bigbill84over 5 years ago
Love Your Story

I love your story. I have been reading Literotca stories for years and have had trouble findind stories without sick sex, believe me when I say there some us that preferr real stories with less sex detail.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
You are

easily the best author on this site and there are a few very very good ones on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!

Your stories are some of the best stuff I've ever read! These stories of the Old West would make a great movie or maybe a great TV series. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I only found your stories a few days ago and been plowing through them, lots more to go but so far they have been great. Five stars for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A superb series again. Definitely 5 stars... at least it would be. Again felt that in the sequel the author suddenly got tired of writing and took a few paragraphs to end. Too bad. It happened in another one of his westerns as well. Felt like I was left hanging with no real closure to the series. Ended up giving it a 3

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

I think your westerns, or like this, rooted in a western, are your best genre. Please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
YEA!!

Your "westerns" are the best, but the endings are quite moving. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow what a journey I don't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this years ago. Now I wonder why I took so long to come back to it. Flat out “top drawer”, sir.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

wonder203wonder2039 months ago

Love your western stories!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Heart rending. Beautiful. The chracters are so really to me that I'm sad I can't see them anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

story TAGS