The Second Mongolian Dinosaur Caper

Story Info
Carmen Sandiego has a passionate reunion with Buri.
3.9k words
5
488
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a bustling Saturday afternoon in the city of Ulaanbaatar, Carmen Sandiego made her way into the Natural History Museum of Mongolia. Dressed in her red hoodie, black shorts and sneakers, with her auburn hair piled up in a messy bun atop her head, her appearance was meant to be unremarkable among the crowd of tourists wandering through this place. But while she was very accustomed to moving around unnoticed in her line of work, Carmen was quite certain that the man she was here to meet would have no trouble recognising her. She made her way through the Nature Hall with its collection of preserved animals, letting her gaze drift over the various specimens of Asian wildlife which had been subjected to the taxidermist's art. She lingered for a moment to look at the stuffed body of a Mongolian wolf, its teeth bared and jaws frozen in a perpetual snarl. Her thoughts wandered back to the scars on Buri's midsection, from where a wolf like this one had once attacked him during the cold of midwinter. As much as Carmen felt some faint stirrings of sadness from looking into the glass eyes of this once-proud animal, she was very much looking forward to seeing Buri's scars again, along with the rest of his body.

Her journey took her further into the museum, away from the collection of modern species and into the palaeontological displays of Mongolia's distant past. In the middle of the hall, on a circular, pebble-floored display stand, the skeleton of Tarbosaurus towered over the rest of the room. The huge tyrannosaur was this museum's centrepiece, its most valuable artefact, a sizeable number of onlookers were busily admiring and photographing the mounted remains of what had once been this country's mightiest predator. A few short months ago, Carmen had helped liberate one of the fossils of this species from a smuggling operation run by V.I.L.E., her former criminal employers. That adventure had led to Carmen and Buri spending the night together in the wilderness of the Onon-Balj Basin, and in their tiny tent she had found one of the most intense sexual encounters of her life.

Unlike Carmen, Buri was not someone who found it easy to blend into crowds. Six and a half feet tall and incredibly muscular, he stood out from a mile off among most other people in this corner of the world. A smile crept across her lips as she saw him coming towards her, and he returned her grin as they drew closer. She greeted him with a hug, her arms reaching around his huge frame, and he hugged her in return. Even in public and fully clothed, being pressed up against him was enough to set off a tingling between Carmen's thighs.

"It's great to see you again," she began.

"You too," he replied. "Interesting meeting place you chose. Though I think I can guess why you picked the museum."

The thief tilted her head towards the looming skeleton on its stand.

"After my last visit to Mongolia, I thought I'd take the chance to see one of these things where they really belong. Here on public display, not sold off illegally to some private collection. It's an amazing specimen. I can see why the museum treats it with such prestige."

Buri laughed gently at her words.

"You know the skull on that thing is not the same one we stole back, right? I'm not even sure if this is a real skeleton or just a replica. Usually with these things, the real fossils are kept in the back rooms where the scientists can poke around at them without the public getting in the way."

"Oh come on, don't spoil the magic. I can think of a few museums that display their genuine fossils. Besides, I'd know in a heartbeat if that skull was the same one that we handled. You know I have a good eye for treasure."

"Yeah, you really do."

The pair of them stood in silence for a few moments, gazing up at the prehistoric relic.

"So... you staying nearby?" Buri eventually asked, and Carmen could hear the edge of anticipation in his voice. He was doing so well, trying to hide it. She shot him a sly look. She didn't want to wait either.

"Five minutes away. I've got a suite at the Shangri-la."

Buri raised on eyebrow in momentary surprise. That kind of five-star accommodation was a long way removed from the previous surroundings they had shared together. But then, Buri didn't know just how much of V.I.L.E.'s money Carmen had stashed away in various accounts. Before he could voice any comment, however, she took his hand and began to lead him out of the museum. He tightened his grip around her fingers and walked with her.

Once they made their way up to the hotel suite, the pair did not waste any time. No sooner had the door clicked closed behind them than Carmen wrapped her arms around Buri and kissed him fiercely, eager to taste him. He returned her gesture, his tongue slipping into her mouth and his hands gripping her waist. She tugged at the hem of his black T-shirt, pulling it up over his head and tossing it aside. Soon her hands were all over his chest and stomach, feeling him, wanting him. She kissed and licked at his bare torso like a hungry animal. She guided him to the leather sofa and he sat down with her straddling his lap. More kisses followed, hot and passionate. He unzipped her hoodie and she shrugged it off, letting him see the tight black tank top she wore underneath.

"I want you so fucking bad..." she purred, then climbed off his lap and dropped down to her knees. Without a moment's hesitation she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans, followed soon after by his briefs. She would never forget the first time she saw her Mongolian lover's gigantic cock, all thirteen inches of it fully hard. In this moment his dick was swollen but not yet fully erect as she pulled his pants down to his ankles, and she quickly grabbed it and engulfed it with her mouth. She sucked on it hungrily, feeling him swell and harden, forcing her to open her jaws wider and wider as his monster dick grew to full size. Soon she could fit no more than the huge head of it between her lips, so she resorted to licking it all up and down its length, using her wet tongue to the best of her ability. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the base and pumped the shaft with her hand. A bead of pre-cum emerged from the tip and she claimed it with a kiss, savouring the salty flavour. Buri groaned with pleasure as her lips caressed the most hypersensitive part of his cock.

"I missed you too," he told her with a laugh as she looked up at him, a broad smile on her face and her grey eyes filled with unbridled lust. "Get undressed," he instructed her.

"Yes, sir," she replied with a playful wink, before giving his cock one last lick. She rose to her feet and pulled off her tank top, dropping it on top of her discarded hoodie. Last time that she had stripped off in front of Buri, she had been wearing a simple grey sports bra, but this time around she had opted for something lacy and deep purple in colour. She kicked off her sneakers and removed her socks, then pulled down her shorts to reveal matching panties. Carmen placed one hand on her hip and struck up a provocative pose, letting Buri's eyes drink in the sight of her caramel-skinned body in its purple lingerie. One of his large, strong hands drifted towards his cock and he began to stroke himself at the sight of her, causing Carmen to giggle and softly bite her lower lip. Buri quickly removed his own boots and socks, soon discarding his jeans and briefs. He got to his feet, his gorgeous, battle-hardened body on full display, his cock pointing directly towards Carmen with a fresh spot of pre-cum glistening on its purple crown.

Carmen stepped towards Buri and kissed him again, her hand now taking hold of his dick as she began to lead him to the bedroom. Once in there she turned her back to him and reached behind to unhook her bra, flexing her muscles like a cat as she freed her breasts from their lacy cage. She flashed him a wicked look over her shoulder.

"You going to keep me waiting any longer? Take my pants off."

Buri chuckled and got down on his knees behind her, working his large fingers into the waistline of her panties and guiding them down over her toned, round hips. They were soon down her legs, dropping to the floor beneath her, and she kicked them aside with her toe before turning to face him.

"Stand up."

He obeyed her instruction and got to his feet, just as she lowered herself to her knees once again. She closed her eyes and began to cover his cock with kisses and licks. She stroked it, teased it, gently nibbled on his foreskin, rubbed his thick shaft against her face and inhaled its musky scent. She remembered being somewhat freaked out the first time she saw the gigantic size of the thing, but she also remembered how fervently she came when he was on top of her, fucking her. Now she couldn't wait to go again, and she lovingly prepared his cock for what was to come. She opened her eyes for a moment and glanced upwards, seeing her lover with his head thrown back, loving the attention that she was showering upon him. She lifted his dick with her hand and leaned underneath to lick at his huge testicles, lapping at them and nuzzling them. Finally, she released him from her grip and stood upright. She moved to the bedside cabinet and retrieved a bottle of lube that she'd tucked away inside.

"Hold still a second," she whispered to Buri as she poured a handful of the cool, slick fluid and began to rub it all over his massive cock, getting him suitably coated. Once his dick was glistening with lube, Carmen sat down on the edge of the bed and reclined backwards, propped up on her elbows. She opened her legs wide, drawing Buri's attention towards her pussy. He saw that unlike their first encounter, this time she was completely shaved. Carmen readied herself for him to penetrate her, but instead he placed his hands on the bed and leaned over, lowering his mouth towards her wet and welcoming cunt. She felt the tip of his tongue run slowly along the split of her vulva, teasing her, and a shiver crept down her spine. He licked her again, firmer this time, and a gasp of delight escaped her lips. Carmen curled her legs around Buri's shoulders as he devoured her. His tongue found her clit and lightning crackled through her nerves at each delicious touch. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm stirring, her body craving its release. But soon Buri was standing upright again, with Carmen's ankles against his broad shoulders as he took his cock in hand and began to rub its thick head against her pussy.

"Oh, don't tease me!" She pleaded. "Give me what I want! Fuck me!"

A moment later she felt his huge head push inside her, stretching her pussy around it. She breathed slowly, her chest rising and falling as she squirmed her hips atop the bedsheets. She could feel that thing pushing deeper, impaling her, filling up every inch of her needy cunt. Slowly he slid it in until its tip nudged her cervix, and Carmen yelped aloud. For a few moments Buri fell still, letting her adjust. Feeling ready, Carmen looked him in the eye and nodded her head for him to continue. He gripped her thighs in his hands as he started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her in a slow and steady motion.

"That's it, baby. Oooh, that feels so fucking good..."

Laying all the way back, she reached her hands towards her tits and began to play with her nipples, rubbing those sensitive buds with her fingertips. Buri stood over her and gave her a slow and delicious fucking, each time pulling his huge dick back until only the head remained inside her, before sinking it back in. The lube was doing its work, and Carmen could feel each thrust going easier and less painful than last time. "Faster," she panted, and he picked up his pace. Those first stirrings of climax brought on by his tongue were now building, becoming greater and greater as his wonderful cock pleasured her pussy. She gritted her teeth and breathed faster and faster, feeling her orgasm draw near.

"Oh, Buri I love it. I love it! Harder now!"

He took hold of her ankles and held her legs up high, fucking her deep and hard. Warm, delectable pleasure radiated outwards from her nethers, interspersed by the harsher jolts of sensation each time he collided with her cervix. Carmen's fingers grabbed the bedsheets and curled into fists, gripping tight. With each thrust her body shook, her soft breasts bouncing.

"Aaaaargh!"

Carmen threw her head back into the mattress, her eyes rolled up and her mouth widen open as she screamed in delight. Tremors coursed through her muscles and her pussy spasmed around Buri's thrusting cock. Her cunt was gushing like a fountain, spraying its juices wildly as she came hard. Her knuckles were white as she squeezed the handfuls of bedsheet so tightly. At last she fell, limp and gasping as her orgasm ran its course. Even Buri came to a stop, gazing down at her as she lay in the afterglow of her orgasm. In his eyes, she had never looked so beautiful as in this moment. His own muscular chest was heaving as he caught his breath. Her eyes wandered over every contour of his torso as he stood over her, lingering on the scars of his various hardships... the pock-mark of an old gunshot on his right shoulder, the ragged knife-wound on his ribs, the wolf-bite on his left side. Her lover's body was a storybook.

"Are you ready for more?" he asked her after a few minutes of peaceful bliss.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Lay down on the bed, darling. There's something special I want to do for you."

Intrigued, he slowly pulled his cock from her soaked cunt and climbed up to join her on the bed. She waited for him to lay down on his back, kissed him softly on the lips and throat, and then climbed atop him. She reached once more for the bottle of lube to give his cock a fresh coat. I can't believe I'm going to try this, she thought to herself as she smothered his head and shaft with slick fluid. Placing the bottle back down, she moved into position and held his cock tightly with one hand.

"Hold steady," she told him.

Carmen took a slow, deep breath as she eased the tip of Buri's cock between the cheeks of her ass, feeling it touch against her anus. She thought back to New Year's Eve in Egypt, when she'd got on hands and knees for her French lover Anton de Richet, and how much she'd enjoyed that even though it hurt to begin with. Steeling herself, she pushed her hips downwards, increasing the pressure upon her asshole. Another deep breath, and her narrow ring started to give way.

"Oooh, FUCK!"

She felt his tip push through, popping inside her rectum. Her eyes were screwed tight shut, so she had no idea of the look on Buri's face, though she felt his body tremble between her legs as she took him into her tightest space. With a low moan she pushed down further, feeling a couple inches of thick cock work its way up her butt.

"Oooooh... that monster cock is in my ass..."

Her hands slapped down on Buri's chest and she dug her fingernails into his skin, pressing red welts upon his body. She heard him cry out and she lifted her hips a little, causing some of his cock to withdraw. It felt just as painful pulling out as it did going in. More deep breaths, willing her muscles to relax, and she made another downward push, impaling her punished ass even deeper on Buri's cock. She felt it filling her up, pressing on the back of her pussy, her body reacting to the stirrings of pleasure among the pain. She took a moment to rub her clit, holding still and readying herself, before starting to slowly rock up and down. Buri had been keeping a tight grip on her thighs until now, but she felt one of his hands reach up to grab her breast, groping and kneading it. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, meeting his gaze, seeing the state of wild lust that she was provoking in him. Despite the pain, she gave her ass a quick clench, squeezing his cock as if to say 'I got you'.

"You liking that?" she panted.

"Oh, fuck yes," he replied, pinching her nipple delightfully hard. Carmen groaned loudly and began to ride him, feeling his immense cock sliding in and out of her rear. The lube was at least making it a little easier, though at this point it still hurt like hell. And yet, the thrill of it was incredible. She moved quicker, bouncing her butt in steady rhythm, mewling and gasping the whole time as she worked to take him ever deeper. Soon he was getting half of his length into her ass with each riding motion, and he started to thrust his hips upwards in time with her movements, actively fucking her ass. Carmen gritted her teeth, focusing on the sensation. It was starting to feel incredibly good, like she was giving herself to him in a way she had never done for any man before. Her past experiences with anal sex were mixed to say the least, but this was the most intense she'd ever felt. Back and forth she moved, her lover's cock sliding in and out. After a few minutes of steady riding, he was getting almost his full thirteen inches into her ass, and the pain had ebbed to mere discomfort. She was going to cum from this, she knew it.

Losing themselves in desire, their exertions grew faster and faster. Buri was slamming Carmen's butt deep and hard, fucking her senseless as she rode him. Sweat was running down her skin in rivulets as she worked herself to exhaustion. Again she pressed her fingertips upon her clit, and her body began to tremble. She bucked wildly on top of Buri as she came, her pussy squirting once more. Her ass clenched tight, and with that he could hold back no longer. She felt his cock twitch inside her, and then the sound of his ecstatic cries becoming one with her screams. There was a warm sensation deep in her bowels as he began to pour his hot semen into her ass. His cock continued to pulse and spray, giving her spurt after spurt of his seed. Carmen's orgasm came to an end well before Buri did, and she collapsed on top of him as he filled her ass with hot cum. At last the spray began to subside, and she would have sworn that he came more in her ass now than he did in her pussy during their first night together.

For a few minutes, neither of them moved. At last, Carmen eased herself off of him. As his cock finally pulled out of her ass, she felt the urge to use the bathroom. She clenched her ass cheeks together and hurried to the en suite, slumping down on the toilet and allowing herself to relax. As she sat there, she felt his cum pouring out of her gaped asshole. She laughed to herself, not fully able to believe how much of it there was. She eventually finished depositing the massive amount of cum from her ass and wiped herself off. She returned to the bedroom, joining Buri on the bed. Much like last time, he didn't seem fully sure of what to say.

"I've been wanting to try that with you for a while," Carmen admitted, breaking the silence.

"I've never felt anything like it," he replied. "That was incredible."

"Ever since a few weeks after our night in the tent," she went on to explain. "I was back home, and woke up one morning feeling horny as hell, so I used my vibrator while thinking about you. And this little fantasy just popped into my head of you bending me over the bed and fucking my ass. I came while thinking about it. Afterwards I thought it was crazy, that I could never do anal with a cock the size of yours. But the thought of it just kept coming back to me, so I thought why not try it. I knew I could trust you. And it was definitely worth it. I guess this makes me a real size queen now, huh?"

"You are a queen, Carmen. Most definitely."

His fingers coiled around hers and held her hand tight. She cuddled up against him and they lay together, lost in the moment.

"How long are you staying this time?" he eventually asked.

"I've got three more nights here," she told him. "Time enough for us to have some more fun. Though it might be a little while before I feel ready to give you my ass again."

12