The Second Mongolian Dinosaur Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tilted his head towards her, and she saw something stir in the depths of his eyes. It was a look she had received before, from men and women alike, but it was not one she needed right now. It was not one that she'd ever need, or so she often told herself.

"Just three nights?" he asked. "Have you maybe considered more? I know you like it here in Mongolia. And I like having you around. I like you a lot."

With a sigh, Carmen shook her head.

"Don't fall in love with me, Buri. It's the one thing I can't offer. I do like Mongolia, and I like you, and the sex we've had is great. But I can't have a committed relationship in my kind of life. There's a whole lot of reasons why it could just never work."

She could see the disappointment in Buri's expression, even if he did his best to remain stoic. He turned his gaze away from her, staring up at the ceiling. She remained up against him, laying her head on his chest. She heard the steady thump of his heart beneath his ribs.

"I understand," he eventually sighed, and given what Carmen suspected of Buri's past, she believed that he was being truthful. Maybe of all the people she engaged in dalliances with, he could understand better than any of them.

"Let's just enjoy the next few days," she told him. "And when I get on my next flight out of here, at least we'll have made some memories together."

12