The Second Time I had Sex…

Story Info
The second time I had sex with my friend's wife...
920 words
4.15
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also the second time I had sex with my friend's wife.

Alan had come back from Florida and they had gotten a small one-bedroom house in town. I had a falling out with my parents just before I joined the Marine Corps and they had asked me to move out. I was visiting Allan and Kim and luckily they had asked me to stay with them. I took them up on the offer.

Allan had gone to work and Kim asked me to take her to the grocery store. I agreed because I wanted to pay for the groceries since I was going to be staying with them for a little bit. As we walked down the isles getting stuff, I kept staring at Kim, she was looking good in her jeans and t-shirt. She didn't have a bra on, so I was especially enjoying the view of her nipples poking though the fabric. We were in line to pay and she didn't want me to pay, but I insisted since I was a guest.

We got into the car and she turned to me and said, "I saw you looking at me in the store." I replied that yes, I had indeed been staring and that I enjoyed what I saw. I noticed a small smile when I said that. I told her that I missed having fun with her and said that I'd love to have fun with her again sometime. I was feeling more bold, and while I wanted to have sex with her again, I also knew that with Allan at home, it probably wouldn't happen.

One night after a lot of drinking and listening to music, Alan went to the bedroom with Kim. I heard them clearly having sex. After a few minutes, Kim came out and asked if I wanted to join them, I politely declined, I had only had sex once before (with her no less) and wasn't convinced that it had been Alan's idea. I lay on the couch rubbing my cock through my underwear listening to them as I drifted off to sleep.

I wasn't sure how long I'd been asleep when Kim startled me away, by standing over me in a sheer pink negligee that had one button. It didn't conceal anything! I reached up to grab her breasts and she liked it. She said Alan was knocked out and that if I wanted, we could have a little fun. My thoughts turned to the shotgun he kept behind the door. She asked if I had a condom, I told her no. She said she had some spermicidal gel and that she would use that if I wanted. I told I had no idea what it was, she said it was basically a form of birth control. She said, just so you know, it will be very slippery. I told her I liked slippery things. More importantly, it would be skin on skin... another first for me.

She went to the bathroom and came out with her legs together and asked where I wanted to do it? I suggested doggy style on the floor, another first. I intentionally placed my back to the bedroom door as I slid my cock in. It was electric... the feel of the cool gel, her warm wet pussy and thinking back now, probably some of Alan's cum, it took my breath away as I slid all the way to my balls. She let out a little squeak which reminded me of the shotgun, so I leaned forward and whispered to her to be quiet, she reached for my shirt. I grabbed her swinging breasts as I began to pound away. it was her turn to tell me to be quiet, our bodies were slapping together fairly hard.

I slowed my pace and made each thrust very intentional and powerful... She collapsed down on her stomach and I followed her down, never letting my cock slip from between her sexy pussy lips. I continued to thrust hard, she had my tee shirt in her mouth and it sounded like she was growling, I thought this was very fucking hot that I was causing this effect on her and it made me push harder. Within minutes, I felt my balls tighten, Kim knew what was happening as well as she arched her ass up to meet my thrusts. I pushed my cock in as far as I could as I began to arch my back and shot my hot cum into her sloppy pussy! I swear I saw stars, or twinkling lights in front of me.

After the spasms had subsided, I pulled out and she immediately put her hand over her ass and pussy. She knew there was going to be a mess. She gave me a quick kiss and ran off the bathroom. My heart was racing from having had my first skin on skin sex, but also from the taboo of having fucked my friends wife with him in the next room.

I put my underwear on and went back to sleep. I woke to the feeling of my cock stuck to my leg and to the sweet smell of bacon as Kim was fixing breakfast for everyone.

I moved out a few days later back to Mom and Dads and was at MCRD San Diego in Boot Camp within the week.

Kim and I still had fun when I came back on leave but those are other stories if interested.