The Second Time is Twice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick replied "I'm in favor of that and while I want to go and have the vacation time I'm strapped for cash."

I nodded and said "Let me help you out if you are open to it. I'll pay for you to fly to Quebec and back and pick up your expenses for you, the girls and your folks to take a trip to spend a week or ten days together."

Rick asked "Why would you do that?"

I replied "It's important to me that the girls have a solid relationship with you and your side of their family. I don't want them to lose touch with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins in Canada or wherever they might be."

Rick asked "What do you get out of the deal?"

He was a bit suspicious.

I couldn't blame him. I would be too.

I smiled and said, "Four things; first, the girls would be happier, second, your parents would be happier, and third, that Catherine and I would have time alone. And, fourth, you'll be happier because you took a great vacation. And someone else paid for it."

He nodded in agreement and I gave him a $5000 American Express gift card.

Rick held it in his hand and looked shocked.

I said "Use this for your airfare and save the rest for travel expenses when you get to Canada."

I told him about our road trip and that he could do something similar, maybe take the girls to Eastern Canada with his parents.

I said "When we drop off the girls at your folks place I'll have another card in the same amount for you and you don't need to spend it all on the trip."

I just said, "Look, don't be cheap on this, spend what you need to make sure everyone has a very good time. If you're picking a hotel, go with the Hyatt over the Motel 6. Get a couple of rooms. Make it a summer everyone will always remember."

Then I mentioned the child support and alimony payments to Catherine. She had told me that they were always late and that a few times Rick had skipped them altogether.

I told Rick "When Catherine and I get married the alimony payments will end. And you'll get a big raise in your take home pay."

He liked that.

"How soon are you getting married?" he asked me.

I told him "I didn't know but you will be one of the first to know when we set a date. I would be happy to head into court and pay the legal fees to have the alimony taken off the divorce judgment as soon as feasible after we get married."

I added, "You seem like a nice guy so let me help you out here. Forget about what you owe Catherine. Starting next month, if you can make the child support and alimony payments to her by the 10th of each month, I'll reimburse you by the 15th of each month, in full."

He said "You would do that for me?"

I said "I will. If I am going to be part of the family I want everyone to get along and a couple of grand each month is a small price to pay for it."

Catherine had shared with me that Rick's child support and alimony payments were $2250 a month. He was getting off cheap but I kept my mouth shut.

I told "Rick, these arrangements are between us and I don't want anyone, particularly Catherine, the girls, or her folks to know. Don't say anything to your folks either. If anyone asks about the money just say you won a couple of small lottos."

I said "Someday you're going to walk your daughters down the aisle and I want those weddings to have everyone in a gigantic love fest regardless of what had happened in the past. We have time now to rebuild all the relationships and make them whole and happy again. If addressing the money situation is the problem, I am happy to provide the solution. Because I am in a position to do it."

I also knew that Rick needed to have a life insurance policy to cover child support and alimony in case something happened to him. I said "We can cover that after you get back from vacation."

I asked him "Where are you living?" and he pointed in the direction of some nice apartments.

"If I could set it up, how would you feel about renting your old house until you bought a new one?"

Rick said "I'd be interested but I don't think Catherine would go for it."

"Let me work on that," I told him, "I'll talk with Catherine. If you moved in after we got married, it would provide a sense of stability for the girls. When you have visitation with them, they could go to their old house. See their old neighbors. Play with the kids in the neighborhood."

I inquired about his employment situation. I asked him to tell me what he did for a living and who he worked for.

I asked Rick, "Would you be open to moving to a company with better pay, benefits and a better vacation schedule?".

He said he would and I told him to keep it to himself. And that we would talk about it all when he returned from his vacation.

I also said "I didn't want to pry but are you dating anyone?"

Rick said not at the moment, and I told him, "When you come back from vacation I want to introduce you to a nice lady I know, if you are interested. Maybe more than one."

He said he would like that.

I told him the ladies I had in mind were pretty, smart and employed.

I thanked him for his time and told him how much I liked his girls and that his influence as their dad showed.

We shook hands and smiled at each other.

I made him offers he couldn't refuse.

For the family.

That's me, Jack Colton, The Godfather.

++++

I texted Catherine: I met with Rick. We worked things out. He'll be taking the girls on vacation with his folks so we can spend sometime alone. I know you want to know the details and I'll share them later with you. It's all good. Love, J.

She texted me back a red heart.

++++

My next appointment was with a residential real estate broker. I was looking to buy.

I was going to be splitting my time between Las Vegas and Southern California. But I needed a base house for the instant family I was gaining.

I met Lorraine at her office.

As you recall I had used her services before with Monica's house and with Akiko's townhouse. I had to be the best client she had this year. She'd certainly earned a lot of money in a short period of time and was about to earn a lot more.

Lorraine was a recently divorced, successful realtor.

About 5'8" with a great smile and cinnamon colored hair cut styled in a way that accented her face.

She was in her mid 40s, a bit older than me, and kept in great shape but her clothing was conservative and left me guessing as to what she looked like naked.

I was going to find out. Well, I was going to try.

I knew her husband had walked out in her for some reason. I thought he was an idiot but who knows the real reason.

Maybe she was like Faye Dunaway in Mommy Dearest.

Maybe she spanked him with a wire coat hanger and he got tired of it.

Or maybe she was tired of being spanked with a wire hanger.

No one ever knows what goes on in a marriage but I knew if I was patient and listened it would all come out of Lorraine. Women share things with me. Sooner or later I hear it all, or enough to connect the dots. Like NCIS or any other crime show.

We headed to a gated community located on a hilly area near a private country club. Many homes had views of the surrounding valley.

I was looking to lease a home big enough for Catherine and the girls I while I bought land and we had a new home built.

Lorraine showed me three houses for lease and I picked the one that I thought Catherine would like the best. It had a huge pool for her to swim her laps in.

The house was vacant and I asked Lorraine "Can you recommend painters, and other tradesmen to get to the house ready to move in?" I asked her knowing full well she'd get a rebate of some sort from these vendors.

She did and I asked her to have them set aside a full nine days (Saturday through Sunday) on the calendar to work on the interior of the house.

I didn't mention my relationship with Catherine to Lorraine.

Lorraine also showed me five lots for sale. Three I rejected immediately because they lacked a view and I wanted Catherine's blessing on the final choice so we went back to Lorraine's office for some paperwork.

I think Lorraine was flattered that I showed interest in her as a woman.

Divorced women always want to know if they are hot and the proof is when someone asks them out. So, I did, because the worst thing that could happen would be "No thanks."

I asked Lorraine if she had plans for dinner. She looked at me, smiled, texted her housekeeper saying she'd be home late. A business meeting.

I said "When you finish the papers, bring them over to my house. I'll write deposit checks for the lease and both pieces of property."

Lorraine looked at me with a very surprised look on her face and said "Both?"

I nodded and said "That's a nice commission for you isn't it?"

She smiled and said "Yes it is."

"Would you like to celebrate your good fortune?"

She replied "I'd love to."

"Good, we'll have dinner overlooking my pool and then we'll go for a swim. No suit required."

She smiled and said, "Sounds naughty."

I said "It is. And we'll both be naughty tonight. Very naughty."

I asked her for the name of her favorite restaurant and what she wanted me to pick up for dinner. And was champagne suitable for the occasion?

She said "I'll be over in an hour and I love champagne."

Lorraine gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then we kissed deeply after she closed her office door. Lots of tongue. She thanked me for giving her so much business. I left her smiling. And wealthier.

When I got home I emailed the link with the house to Catherine and asked her to look and see if this was okay for us to lease for a year or so while our new custom home was being built nearby.

In the leased house, the girls would each have their own bedroom and bath, plus there was a large master bedroom, huge attached master bath and two walk in closets, a kitchen and patio that overlooked the golf course and there was an office and two more bedrooms upstairs.

She texted back: OMG. For us?

I replied: I guess we'll be getting married soon. Unless you want to live in sin.

Catherine: YES!! I'll marry you. What about my house?

I answered: I already found someone to lease it. We can move in here in about 3-4 weeks. Before school starts. Maybe your folks can keep the girls for a few days so we can fly back and pick out carpeting, drapes, appliances, and paint etc.

Catherine replied: You are my dream come true. I love you Jack.

Even if Catherine wasn't thrilled with everything in this rental house it was a huge step up from the rather tiny place she was living in now.

Plus, it would be "our house."

Until the new one was built and she'd have plenty of say in every aspect of that.

What woman wouldn't want to design her own house?

++++

The doorbell rang and in walked Lorraine, briefcase and all.

She looked all business but I knew otherwise.

"Do you want to sign the papers now or later?" she asked me.

I turned to her and kissed her and she kissed me back, our tongues getting to know one another quite well. Again.

When our lips parted I said "Welcome to my home."

I took her briefcase; I took off her jacket, said "Let's enjoy a drink."

She smiled and nodded.

I took her by the hand to the pool.

It turns out that Lorraine had a very nice rack under that conservative business attire.

And very nice legs and a great ass too.

I could see a white frilly bra under her almost see through white blouse.

Even though it was a hot summer day, we sat outside, under the misters.

I had turned on the waterfall and put some light jazz on the sound system.

After just a few sips, Lorraine shared the demise of her marriage. She was past the crying stage but was still angry. Her ex didn't leave for someone else - he just left.

Lorraine reached out and touched me several times during dinner.

I knew she was hungry to be touched.

In no time flat we had eaten and finished the first bottle of bubbly.

How do I get women to engage me?

Interesting people are interested in others.

I just asked questions and listened intently, not interrupting like 99 percent of men do.

Women appreciate that about me and what that did was open them up to sharing more and more intimate details about themselves, their relationships, their dreams, aspirations, their fears.

"Let me give you a tour of my cottage." I said as I took her hand again. We walked hand in hand and after entering, I shared with her the living room, the kitchen, bath and bedroom.

Lorraine remained physically close to me. Still holding my hand she looked at the king size bed and said, "Is this where you sleep?"

I laughed and said, "I wouldn't say I do much sleeping in it but yes, I put my head on the pillow here."

She kissed me and said, "It looks very comfortable" and I replied, "Yes it is."

I was thinking she was thinking she'd enjoy a romp in it later.

She smiled and said "I know what you're thinking." Of course Lorraine had to play a little hard to get, isn't that part of the fun?

I kissed her and said "I'm thinking about you tonight."

She kissed me back with a smile.

The massage table was set up with a clean sheet across it, ready to go.

She looked at me and asked "Are you a masseuse too?" and I replied "I've been known to rub the knots out of necks, shoulders, backs and legs. Would you like to swim before or after I massage you Lorraine?"

Notice I didn't negotiate too hard on the lease or the purchase price of the properties. I wasn't emotionally involved in those deals. It was just money. I had a lot of that and they were investments.

But on this negotiation, the one intended to get Lorraine out of her panties, as fast as possible, I simply gave her two options. "No thanks" was not one of them. "Neither one" was also not an option.

She was standing close to me, we were still holding hands, and she ran her free hand over the table. I could see the wheels in her brain turning. We both knew where we were going to end up; naked and fucking. The question was what path to take?

She turned to me and said, "I'd like a massage and a swim, in that order if its' okay with you."

And then with a smile, she kissed me, deeply.

"I'd love to have you put your hands on me" she said, her eyes sparkling.

I kissed her back and said, "You go ahead and get ready and lay down on the table, I'll clean up dinner and bring us out another bottle of champagne."

She asked me "Can I take a shower first?", and I said "Yes, you have a choice, either in the bathroom or outdoors."

Her eyes twinkled and she smiled and said, "If I shower outside who will see me?"

I smiled back and said, "Just me, sweetie." I kissed her again and said "It's just you and me here tonight." I turned on the music in the cottage, lit a couple of candles and dimmed the lights.

I headed back to the patio, and took care of the logistics of clearing the table.

When I was in the kitchen, a very naked Lorraine walked out of the cottage to the outdoor shower.

She had a huge smile for me when she saw that I noticed her.

I smiled back and she took a bow, laughing.

Let me tell you, she put on a show for me.

She had a great fucking body.

It was obvious Lorraine worked out, her arms, back, butt and legs were fit.

When she turned towards the kitchen, she raised her arms up, lifting her breasts and shared with me that her pubes were nicely trimmed. Nice rack, with nice nips. About a handful. Maybe a bit more, I'd know for sure soon.

The drapes were lighter than the carpet but I didn't care.

It still looked good enough to eat.

She'd been in the sun a bit this summer, with great tan lines on her bust and butt.

Lorraine washed herself down with the moisturizing lotion Monica had picked out.

When I saw she was almost done I walked out with a large beach towel and draped it over her shoulders.

She turned around and kissed me, saying "How thoughtful of you."

I looked at her and said "I like the way you look. You have a great ass."

She blushed, and said "I haven't been naked in front of anyone but my husband in years."

I kissed her again, rubbed her bare butt and told her "I can't wait to get some oil on you."

Lorraine quickly dried herself off in front of me, with the goal of teasing me.

When she was done she handed me the damp towel, standing there naked, looked at the bulge in my pants and said, "Are you going to massage me wearing those clothes?"

A little smirk ran across her face as in, I hope not.

I patted her nice ass and said, "Give me five minutes and I'll join you - please get comfortable on the massage table."

Lorraine kissed me and said "I can't wait."

Back inside the house, I made sure everything was locked up for the night and the lights were off.

I turned off the outside music and the misters but kept the waterfall running into the pool.

I took the fastest shower I'd ever taken outdoors and put on a tee shirt and a pair of dark colored gym shorts. Nothing underneath.

I stepped into the cottage to see a very naked Lorraine laying face down on the massage table.

Waiting for me.

I kissed her shoulder and rubbed her bare ass with both hands, making my intentions quite clear; she spread her thighs slightly in response.

I left the door open to the pool so we could hear the gentle, relaxing sound of the waterfall.

I opened our second bottle of bubbly then put my hand firmly on her very nice ass again.

With her legs spread just a bit I could see she had the lower part of her pussy trimmed very closely and I could see her lips.

They looked perfect for rubbing, eating and fucking.

I put my left hand in the middle of her back and ran my right hand up and down her cheeks, and said "Lorraine, what needs else attention tonight?"

She moved her ass around and lifted her head out of the hole and said, "Can you please work on my neck, my back and my legs too? I'd like that a lot Jack."

I rubbed my hands on her ass like she belonged to me and said "I sure can."

I bent down and kissed her butt a few times and she laughed, "What are you doing?"

I leaned over to her head and whispered, "I'm going to worship your body tonight."

In response she shook her ass a bit and separated her thighs just a bit more. She knew what was coming.

I started the massage by wiping her down with a dry towel to get any leftover water off, I worked from her neck down to her feet.

When I got to her ass I asked to her please lift up and I reached under and rubbed her pussy under the guise of drying it off.

I took my time and she said "That feels good Jack."

I started on her neck and shoulders with my hands and asked her "Please let me know when there is tension or pain."

She said she would.

Although I wasn't in a hurry I did work fairly quickly, once her neck and shoulders were done I went to work on her arms and hands.

A couple of times I bent down and kissed her ears and Lorraine giggled. I think she was flattered I was paying such intimate attention to her.

Then I started working on her back, sweeping the tension down to her butt.

I didn't discover any knots in her back.

The knots I found in her shoulder blades I was able to get out quickly. There was some winching but I slowed down and took my time. There was some tightness in her lower back and I worked on that, with one hand usually resting on her ass with one finger laying in her crack with the tip on top of her rosebud.

My intentions were clear; it was an intimate thing and Lorraine did not object. A few times she even spread her legs to open up her crack wider.

Before starting on the lower half of her body I asked her if she wanted anything or needed a break.

She lifted her head and said, "Yes, some champagne please."