The Second Time is Twice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up on the table, her breasts proudly displayed in front of me.

They looked even better up close. Very suckable but first I was going to get my hands on them.

Still holding the bottle I lowered my head and kissed Lorraine.

She pulled me to her in a hungry kiss. She looked happy but again, starved for intimacy.

"Are you enjoying the rub so far?"

"You're very good with your hands" she replied. We kissed again. Tongues playing.

Lorraine smiled and looked at me while I was pouring and said, "Is it fair that I'm nude and you're not?"

I handed her the flute, clinked glasses with her, we each took a sip and said, "Your wish is my command. Please undress me."

Lorraine got off the table, pulling my shorts down, her breasts gently swaying.

Mr. Johnson standing fairly tall.

Lorraine smiled and said, "I like the look of things."

Lorraine took a second sip of champagne, smiled and said, "I'm glad I'm going to get to know him better."

I kissed her and said "You have no idea how long he has wanted to get to know you better."

Her eyes gleamed and she smiled and asked "Since when?"

I didn't shy away, and I replied, "Lorraine, I know a person is not supposed to lust after another man's wife, so forgive me when I say this but since I laid eyes on you the very first time. Do you remember when we first met?"

She nodded, "Yes, Jack, it was when you met me in my office when you started looking for a house to buy. And by the way, I felt the same way you did back then."

Then she reached up and pulled my shirt off my head.

And she came up to me, her breasts pressing into my hairy chest and she pulled me down for a nice long kiss, which only made me bigger and harder.

Lorraine said, "Two naked consenting adults who have wanted to be with each other for years."

With that she handed me back her flute, kissed me again, and climbed back on the table, face down.

A woman who knows what she wants. In this case, a nude man and a massage. Followed by his cock. I get it.

I guessed at this point she was up for a night of serious fucking but nothing beyond that. Which was fine with me given my relationship with Catherine. And a host of other women. But who knows?

I rubbed more oil into my hands and started in on her butt.

I took each cheek and worked it over independently of the other.

As I did this I purposely separated her thighs, making her lower lips visible to me.

While I worked on one cheek, my other hand would be on the top of her thigh, my fingers deep in the crevice, lightly touching her pussy.

I soon detected the slight aroma of an aroused female.

Lorraine was surprised to feel that I had found knots in both cheeks and that I was able to rub them out.

Then I started rubbing the canyon walls of her ass, and I wasn't shy about pouring some oil down her crack.

I was interested to hear her reaction to all of this and it didn't take long.

When my finger pushed down on her little puckered rosebud, Lorraine pushed back.

Keeping my finger on the hole I moved my left hand to her lower back and bent over and whispered in her ear, "Shall I continue?" and she said softly "Yes, don't stop."

Would my one night stand turn into a three hole night with Lorraine? I got hard thinking about the possibilities.

I gave her the Grand Canyon Massage. There was no place on Lorraine's lower body that was safe from my rubbing hands and probing fingers. She loved it when my finger first penetrated her ass and when ape shit crazy when I started see sawing her with three fingers of my left hand while I was finger fucking her very wet and tight pussy with my right hand.

She was pulling on her nipples and growling as she came again and again. I was relentless in my massage giving her no escape - no way to get away from my probing thrusting fingers who had one goal: to give her multiple orgasms.

I succeeded, and every time she thought I was done I'd introduce something new into her sexual equation. My fingers worked well in her ass but I replaced them with a large lubed dildo that stretched her and sought out her bowels.

I began fucking her ass with it in preparation for introducing my rock hard cock to her newly stretched hole.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy while I proceeded to focus on her stiff clit. After she came I stuck my finger back in and found her g spot which I massaged causing her to cum again.

I pulled out the dido in her ass and replaced it with a larger butt plug. She took it like a champ.

By now Lorraine knew I was going to use all of her holes and push her boundaries.

I rolled her over on her back to find her hair a mat of sweat. I kissed her and while she rested I sucked on her right nipple and she responded by holding my head to her breast. I licked for a minute and pulled on the nipple with my teeth, stretching it out then replaced my mouth with a clamp.

I held her hands over her head while I told her to breathe through it. We kissed and she was aggressive.

"Do you trust me baby?" I asked her and she said "Yes" and I repeated the process of clamping her left nipple.

This time it didn't hurt and I bent down and we kissed a long time and while doing so I started fingering her pussy again. In no time she was bucking against my finger as I circled her clit with my thumb. Lorraine came again.

I removed the clamps, replacing metal on her pained nips with my soothing tongue and lips, and then asked her to roll over and I pulled out the butt plug.

"My God Jack, I have never come so many times. I had no idea you would do this to me."

I laughed softly and said, "Should I continue or do you want to go home?"

She reached up to me and said, laughing, "I'm not leaving. We're going to fuck until your cock falls off!"

I climbed on the table so we were side by side and we kissed for a long time, comfortably. I liked sucking on her nipples and she stroked me. I think she was missing the intimacy of a good marriage and she held on to me; she just wanted me to be close to her.

I took her by the hand back to the shower and washed the oil off of her (she loved my hands on her body) and we got in the hot tub, enjoying the champagne while we kissed and fooled around.

We ended up fucking in the hot tub, I took her from behind which she enjoyed.

We swam a bit in the pool and she sucked me hard while I sat on the steps and then we fucked again.

I took her by the hand back to the shower to get the chlorine off before taking her to bed in the cottage.

Lorraine texted her housekeeper she would be home in the morning.

I fucked her very hard that night and she loved it. I flipped her around so many times she didn't know which hole I was going into next.

I came into her four times that night, the last time in her ass at about four in the morning. God it was good. The sex with Lorraine was very good.

Lorraine was no stranger to anal sex but she hadn't had it in a long time and she told me I was the biggest man she ever had in her ass. She thanked me for being generous with the lube.

She had a tight pussy and a tighter ass and she swallowed like a champ.

Between bouts we laid there side by side kissing like lovers but we knew we wouldn't be going anywhere with it. She was still bitter from her divorce and wasn't about to jump into anything serious anytime soon.

But I thought Lorraine would be a good model for online because I needed a slightly older demographic.

I invited her to come to Las Vegas where we could get a custom suit made for her.

She accepted with the caveat that I measure her personally.

I told her I would provided I could shave her personally.

Lorraine giggled and kissed me in accepting the deal.

She left for home just before 6am, headed home before any of my neighbors could see her leave. Lorraine had the signed contacts, the deposits and a promise from me for more business and a trip to Las Vegas. I was thinking she was going to be real eye candy around the pool. Once I shaved that bush off she was going to want to fuck the rest of the weekend, which was fine by me.

She was dripping from both holes but she was smiling. It wasn't the money; she had gotten thoroughly fucked for the first time in years and felt desired and wanted by a younger man. That was a real boost to her ego.

I left five minutes later, to catch a plane back to Catherine in Canada; to be with my fiancé.