The Secret

Story Info
Footer learns a mindblowing truth.
4.3k words
3.76
4.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

Have you ever learned a truth that changed the meaning of your entire life? Could the fact that they found life on Mars change your beliefs? That is probably not relevant enough to have any effect on you. How about finding out the secret that you are actually the grandson of Ronald Reagan? That could alter the way people see you but not by a lot. I learned a truth that was way more influential and unpredictable than both of these examples.

It was my second month in Glenn Heights. I had changed many cities since starting college but none of them were as upscale as this one. The streets were full of BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and etc. SUVs. It was a visibly "Karen" neighborhood, with pompous, entitled blonde women. I was worried about looking out of place but then again I had earned the right to live here, albeit in a small apartment, through hardwork.

The chain of events that led to the surprise fact that changed my life started at the local Safeway store. I went in dressed up as neatly as possible and looking like a professional who is taking a break from his sophisticated work. There were many elder women and men either retired or in the process of, along with some raucous, spoiled groups of teenagers who snuck out of school. Men at my age usually didn't show up here at this hour as it was not after work yet. I could because I was working from home. I first went to produce to pick some vegetables, then eggs, then meats.

At the meat section I happened to see an attractive blonde probably 6' tall. She did not pay attention to me as I passed behind her. She was wearing a light yellow tshirt, black leggings, and white tennis shoes with no-show socks. Her hair had a gorgeous color and was shiny like the sun. So as not to appear ghetto, I tried ignoring her and focused on what I was trying to get. With some hesitation I grabbed the cheapest pack in the freezer. Yes I was earning okay but not enough to afford tri-tips. I moved on to the baking aisle.

I love baking so I grabbed some flour, baking powder, and instant yeast. I went around the end to the cereals aisle. And there she was again looking at cereals. She still didn't pay attention. I looked around to other things and started waiting until she finished at the shelves I was planning to look, but she was absorbed with the boxes and didn't look like was going to move any time soon.

After a minute or two I started hearing mumbling. She was talking to herself! From what I could make she was reading the ingredients: "Corn, wheat, starch, magnesium.. why can't they explain what these are. How about this one: rice, barley, corn starch, potassium what??" Her image in my mind changed all of a sudden from a rich blonde girl to a middle-class nutjob.

In another minute or two, all of a sudden she turned to me and started talking like worked there: "Excuse me, I am trying to figure this out and it is driving me crazy. I have peanut allergy. Do any of these ingredients have peanuts? Like it says potassium disulphate or something. Is that related to peanut?"

I smiled. "Umm, no potassium is just a preservative here. We can check the bottom. This one says peanut allergy safe. Did you see?" I said.

She said, "Ohh silly me! I didn't read the bottom! Thank you so much! I spend so much time trying to find safe food it is crazy. I can't eat in any small restaurants around here. Not sure how they prepare. Do you cook at home? I see you bought a lot of ingredients?"

"Yes, I like cooking," I said. "Also, I am new here so I don't know which restaurant is good."

"Oh cool! I suck at cooking. Wish I had my mom's skills but oh well she takes care of our meals. I want to try different foods too though. What do you usually cook?"

"Not really crazy stuff but like fettucini, lasagna, and I bake pizza."

"I love pizza!" she said, most likely not even knowing what the others meant. "I'd love to try the other ones too. Do you live by yourself?"

"Yes, I am staying in an apartment," I replied, to set the expectations right.

"Cool! Well welcome to the area. My name is Sarah," she said while to my surprise extending her hand for a shake.

I held her hand and replied, "Nice to meet you. I am David," with a smile.

"Nice to meet you as well. I am just chilling today. I finished my morning workout and will be going to Starbucks in a bit. Well, see you around, David," she said with a smile.

Her blue eyes were mesmerizing. "Bye," I could just reply.

I continued my shopping, but with her in my mind the whole time. Then I got angry at myself for not offering to buy her a cup of coffee. Next six days I was occupied with work. I did not get a chance to see Sarah again but was thinking of her the whole time. I decided to go the day I was off to Starbucks around that time we met and offer her a cup of coffee.

So I went to Starbucks exactly after a week, got a tall coffee, and sat next to the door watching the way to the door. After an hour, by 11:15 AM she still hadn't showed up. "I guess she is not coming today," I thought to myself. I was getting ready to go when I saw her walking towards the store. I rearranged the table to make it look like I had just arrived or something. She opened the door with a thoughtful expression, unawares that I was waiting right next to it.

As she walked in I stood up and said, "Sarah, what a surprise!"

She was startled for a moment but then recognized me and smiled. "David, right? How are you? Nice to see you again," she said.

"I am good thanks! I decided to get a coffee too today. Can I treat you one? What do you like?"

"Ohh, you don't have to do that," she said, but I insisted so she agreed. I bought her a frappuccino and we sat around my table.

"So, have you explored around yet?" she asked and I told her I was busy with work and would appreciate her suggestions. We started chatting about this and that. She was 25 years old, 2 years younger than me, had finished college 2 years ago, and right now was just staying home enjoying life. I figured her family to be richer than I had imagined.

In the next couple weeks we hung out together on my off days. She actually came to my home few times to try my food and loved it. We did not become lovers. She did not give any signals that she wanted me so I acted civil, although I masturbated thinking of her. We worked out and even played squash together a couple times, during which she sometimes took off her shoes to dry out her socks, upon which I tried hard to hide my bulge.

Finally, after 3 weeks of hanging out together with no serious attempts, came a moment when she said something that excited me. "Today I want to take you somewhere," she said playfully, "I would like to take you to meet my friends."

"Sure, I would love to," I said, but I blushed for some reason. The way she told me made me feel there was something special to it. Maybe I wanted to believe that we were getting serious.

"There is one requirement though," she said more playfully and giggling, "You need to be blindfolded when you meet them."

That surprised me. I furrowed my eyebrows and playfully asked with a Tom Cruise smile, "Why?"

"I and the girls have an agreement. We will not let each others' friends learn where we live. You trust me right? Don't worry, I won't sell you!" she said finishing with a laugh.

Yes, I trusted her. Why should I not? She was blonde, beautiful, and from rich family. We got into her white Cadillac Escalade, she blindfolded me with a pretty scarf and told me not to touch it. We drove slowly to some place fifteen minutes away. She got out of the car first then helped me out, and together we walked to the house. She knocked on the door.

The door opened cautiously and all of a sudden there were girly screams and cheers. "Ohh my god you brought him!" one of the other girls said with joyful amazement in her voice.

"Yep, here he is," said Sarah with self-satisfaction.

"Ohh, he is handsome!", said another girl.

We stepped inside. Sarah said, "The one on the left is Kyla, the one on the right is Judy."

"Nice to meet you," I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" they giggled together.

"Okay, let's have a seat then," said Sarah.

We sat around the dining table. My eyes were still blindfolded. We chatted randomly for a few minutes.

Then Sarah said, "We are going to play a game now. Are you all ready?"

"Yes we are!" said the girls.

"I guess I am too," I said shily. They giggled.

"Okay, here are the rules," started Sarah with an authoritative voice. "We will put an object in front of your nose and you have to figure out what it is."

"Fair enough," I said.

There were sounds of them rushing to get the objects and their giggles for a while. Then Sarah said, "Here is the first object."

I felt the existence of an object something in front of my face. I sniffed it. "Hmm, so familiar," I said, "ahh of course. Colgate toothpaste!"

"Pretty good start!" Sarah said. "Okay, second item."

I sniffed. "Teabag!" I said.

"Correct! Two in two. Well, it is going to get harder. Here is the next one."

I heard the wrinkling of plastic bag. "Hmm, some kind of nuts. Almond?", I asked.

"Close. Pumpkin seeds," Sarah said. "Next one."

I heard a container being open and something cold was held in front of my nose. "Sour cream," I said.

"Nope, Swiss Cheese," she replied. Girls giggled. Sarah took a moment. I heard soft knocks from the floor. "Okay, Here is another," she said.

This time I could feel the item was bigger. It radiated some warmth and had a pungeant scent. "Popcorn," I said. Girls giggled louder this time.

"Nope, guess again," Sarah said.

"Cheese pizza," I said.

"Nope. One last guess," Sarah responded.

"Err, Cheetoes?" I said timidly.

Sarah and the girls laughed. "It is my shoe!" she said, "I just took it off! Okay, one last one."

For this they wanted me to sit sideway so I did. It took a minute for them to bring the object. This time the stink was unmistakable. "Parmesan cheese!" I said.

They all laughed very hard. The object fell on my lap. "Touch it, you will find out," said Sarah.

I gently held the object in both hands. It was cylindrical. It felt like a big warm salami in a wrap but flat and softer at the bottom. I moved my hands on it towards myself and felt that it got narrower. The shape started to materialize in my mind. Finally I reached the toes and got assured. "It's a foot," I said. They giggled.

"Yes, that is Kyla's. Smells strong doesn't it? Why don't you hold it to your nose and take another sniff," Sarah said this time more seriously.

With my heart beating faster I lifted Kyla's foot to my nose and sniffed her toes. As I said, it smelled like permesan! I got an instant erection.

Sarah said, "Girl, your feet reek! What did you do?"

Kyla said, "I didn't shower for 5 days and I wore the same socks for 6 days."

Judy said, "Can I take a sniff?" After sniffing she said, "Ewww, omg Kyla!!"

Sarah said, "Okay girls, are you ready?"

They said, "Uh-huh."

Upon that the girls started moving around. Sarah's voice now changed to something more serious. "We are going to play another game, David, but for this we need to tie you up a bit. You are okay with that, right?" she asked more rhetorically than literally.

I said, "Okay, I guess?" Kyla took her foot off my lap. In a few seconds I felt them put a strap over my left wrist.

"Go around twice," Sarah was telling Judy as they were strapping my arm to the chair. Then they did the same to my other wrist and then to my ankles.

"Okay, now we are going to lay you down. Don't be scared," said Sarah. Sarah talked to Judy, "Get a couple of pillows from the sofa."

Judy asked, "Do we need to pull them out later?"

Sarah said, "I think we can keep them there, what do you think?"

Judy said, "Okay." I heard ruffles of pillows placed on the floor.

This followed by hands holding on to the back and legs of my chair. "On a count to three," said Sarah and once she counted to three I felt motion.

At first it was fast, then slowed down, for a split moment I stopped at 45 degrees, then felt I was freefalling. Before I realized what happened, my head and the back of the chair hit the pillows. I got dizzy.

"Ooops, sorry. We were trying to lay you down gently but you slipped off!" said Sarah.

"Uhhh I'm fine," I said.

Sarah then told one of them, "Quick, put that chair here." I heard a chair moving and stopping right before my head. "Have a seat here," said Sarah to one of them. It was amazing to me how she orchestrated everything.

Soon smooth, stinky soles landed on my face. They were Kyla's. "Here, David, take a deeper sniff," she said sultrily as she rubbed them to my face. As her smooth soles kneaded my face I deeply inhaled their luscious scent. She rubbed her toes on my nose then my lips. My penis was hard and I tried humping in my chair involuntarily.

Then she put her toes between my lips and said, "Here, taste them." I licked the bottom of her toes. The flavor was similar to parmesan as well. I had never experienced such pleasure. I shivered with lust. She giggled with excitement.

"It is going good," said Sarah with a desiring tone, "David, open your mouth wide!"

Kyla pushed her foot into my mouth and moaned. The incoming foot stretched first my lips and then my cheeks wide. I never had something this big in my mouth before. The flavor of her stinky sweat diffused into my mouth. As a reaction, the glands under my tongue generated copious amounts of saliva, which coated her foot. Her foot was halfway in my mouth shortly. Its flavor started to be infused into my tongue, cheeks, and even throat.

I was inhaling deeply from my nose, but that was frequently interrupted by the need to swallow the mixture of sweat and saliva. I felt Kyla was shaking a bit. My eyes were still blindfolded so I could not see what was happening but from her moans it seemed like she was rubbing her own tits. Or maybe the other girls were doing it for her? The idea just occurred to me that they could be satisfying each other there while I was sucking on her foot.

"Ohh, I can feel it!" cried Kyla all of a sudden.

"How is it?" asked Sarah?

"Mmmm it is some tingling sensation at the tip of my toes, similar to those on nipples," answered Kyla.

Then she pushed her toes deeper. One or two touched the back of my throat. My inhaling started making a whizzing sound. The saliva intensified and I swallowed frequently, but somehow the little oxygen I got in between was sufficient.

"Let me check," I heard Sarah say. I felt fingers on my chin followed by yanking of it to the right and left. "Not yet," she said, sounding like a dentist checking on anesthesia.

Kyla was inhaling deeply as if giving birth. Her toes got pushed further in. The whizzing got louder. Saliva mixed with the sweat of her foot kept running into my thrachea. I felt dazy and hazy. It was as if my brain was floating on a river. Was this the effect of oxygen or her foot's flavor?

Then Kyla did one more push along with a loud moan. I felt my neck expand in a sensation I never had before. My throat was completely blocked. I felt like my neck had gotten twice as thick!

"Ohh my god!!!" cried Judy.

With all seriousness Sarah asked, "Haven't you seen this before?"

With a trembling voice, Judy repsonded, "Nn-nooh!"

I was cut off from air but somehow I did not feel any burning sensation nor a headache even after a minute with her foot in there. Instead I felt numb, like in anesthesia. I wondered if they had made a tracheostomy on my neck. How could I still not be suffocated?

I felt her foot only vaguely now, like how one feels the dental mirror after the mouth is numb. It was as if my mouth and neck did not belong to me. I also felt someone, most likely Sarah, playing with my penis, which was not as numb. Then I felt Kyla pushing her foot further.

"Ohhhh gosshhh!!!" I heard Judy scream. "Don't worry he is fine," said Sarah, "Look!" Then I vaguely felt my chin moved around and my jaws being stretched.

"It is elastic! How??" said Judy with astonishment.

"Yes, his hormones dissolved his bones. They are like rubber now. You have seen it before, right, Kyla?" said Sarah.

Kyla, answered in between breathes like during sex, "Yes, when I was ten. My mom brought a man and I watched her and friends do that to him. He was the dad of my brother. Mmmm it feels sooo goood," she said as she inserted her foot all the way into my trachae.

I could vaguely feel her toes right in my chest. What I heard Kyla tell got me scared. What had happened to that man? What were they doing to me? What had I become?

"Mmmmm I can feel those little tongues all over the ball of my foot," said Kyla loudly.

"Yes, those are the flaps that stimulate the ball of your foot. Must feel amazing!" Sarah added scientifically.

"It does!" Kyla said moaning.

"Never seen an entire foot enter a man's mouth before!" said Judy with amazement.

Then I felt something pressing my forehead. I felt my forehead caving in. Then my head was squeezed from two sides. "I think he is ready," said Sarah.

"A few more minutes!" said Kyla deeply breathing like giving birth.

Judy yelped, "Ohhhh my Gooood!" as I felt more compressing around my head.

"Judy, you push with your foot from there, I push from here," said Sarah. Moment later I felt my head was squeezed to the width of a book. "Yes yes, it is like a sponge," said Sarah.

Kyla was rocking her foot back and forth like fucking my mouth. She apexed and came with a loud moan and tremble. After a minute I felt my throat and mouth emptying. Suddenly the blindfold was removed. Everything was so bright. I could blurily see the three blonde girls looking down at me. "It is about to get more fun, David!" said Sarah.

Kyla took off her shorts and sat on the floor behind me with open legs. Sarah and Judy knelt next to each side of my head. They put their hands around my forehead and pushed hard. My vision moved backwards as if I had moved my head back. Then I saw Kyla's face looking as if drunk with lust and her shaven pussy with juice flowing from it close to my head.

Kyla did a crab-walk toward my head. I felt her touch the tip of my head although she was still 12 inches away. Then I saw the tip of my head squeezed between the hands of Judy! It was only 3 inches in diameter! My head was like a sponge!

I watched as the tip of my head entered Kyla's vagina. Her vagina had grabbed it like a mouth. She pulled herself towards me and more of my head got in. Judy and Sarah were squeezing my spongy head to make sure it was right size and Kyla's vagina was grabbing and pulling it inside.

They kept feeding my head in and Kyla, with moans, approached closer and closer. Finally I was looking right at her clit while my forehead was completely inside her. My head was numb but I could vaguely feel the warmth and the pull of her vagina. "Let's do it!" said Sarah with the coaching tone of a midwife delivering a baby. All of a sudden I felt Kyla's vulva slide over my eyes and then over my nose and then my mouth. My entire head up to my shoulders was now in her vagina!

Now I could neither see nor hear anything. I could only feel Kyla rocking her hips back and forth, as well as smell and feel the sticky juice inside her vagina. Her vagina wall was rubbing to my face. I don't know how long we were in that position but it felt like a long time, maybe an hour. I felt my hands and feet being untied from the chair, the chair removed, and someone riding on my penis. Later I also felt pressure on my chest that changed position, which I figured was Sarah and Judy walking on my chest barefoot.

Sometimes I could barely hear some moaning through the walls of the vagina. While I was in there my head was "sweating" like crazy. It probably was not sweat but some other secretion. I felt a buzz like a drunk person but still pondered about what on earth had been transpiring.

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers
12