The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour, my head was pushed out. It was covered with vagina slime. They left me on the floor until my head got to its regular shape and my breathing became normal. Then Judy took me upstairs to have a shower. She was being helpful like a good host but she gave me lustful looks at times. Once in the bathroom she suddenly grabbed my penis from over my pants and sucked the nipple of my ear and, with a giggle, left me there to bath.

Later that night we all sat around the dining table for a big dinner they had had delivered and Sarah explained what had happened. A long time ago, perhaps 40,000 years, a group of aliens from the system of Gacrux had arrived at our solar system. They found earth and the cave people that lived on it. Some Gacrux men found the cave women attractive and mated with them in ways we do not know.

Gacrux creatures looked nothing like humans. They had tentacles and they had sex through those tentacles. To impregnate a woman, they inserted one of their tentacles inside her vagina. After the aliens left, the cave women gave birth. The children looked just like humans. They grew up to be seemingly no different than others. They played like others, they ate like others.

However, they had a thing for feet. Once they became teenagers, as a prelude to sex, the boys often licked the feet of the women. They often preferred older women. The half-alien girls felt awkward to have any sex until they were 18. Once 18, they were attracted to the half-alien boys. They loved to have their feet licked and got sexual pleasure from it.

The Gacrux humans could not reproduce with others. Their instincts made the women insert their feet into the men's throats. They then had an impulse to insert their spongy heads into their vaginas. Thus, they secretly bred. Not all of their children had Gacrux genes in their mitochondria and among those that did nine out of ten were female.

Therefore, the Gacrux boys were precious. The mothers of Gacrux girls would tell their daughters their secrets at the age of 18. If they knew other moms with the same gene, they would introduce their daughters to each other. Thereby they kept a secret club together. However, they did not tell their boys. It was hard to tell which boy was Gacrux, so the moms did not want to tell something and then find out it was wrong.

Instead, they told their girls to watch for boys who like feet. The chances were they were Gacrux boys. Once a boy was identified, the girls took turns getting pregnant from him.

After I impregnated Kyla, I went on to impregnate Sarah and Judy. Later on I impregnated ten other Gacrux girls. Since I did not have blindfold in the next ones, I got to watch the entire process. The sexiest thing I saw in my life was Sarah sliding her foot into my rubbery mouth to the point where my lips were at her ankles and masturbating herself once she was wearing me like a shoe while my flaps stimulated her ball of the foot.

Unfortunately, Gacrux men don't live long after mating. My time is limited. But I am a very happy person. My life is complete. As for how Sarah knew all that, I do not know. However, they said Gacrux communicated with some chosen ones by means we do not know. Whether or not it was all true, long live Gacrux!

12