The Secret Agent

Story Info
My wife is not a cheater nor does she like men with big dick.
5.2k words
2.58
41.4k
33
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I cannot believe that I'm disclosing this story to the public as my wife would absolutely kill me if people know about mainly how big her breasts are. Susan is not only shy, but very much private -- not big on attention whatsoever. But on the day that the following events took place, she had no problem showing them to a smooth character.

I can honestly say that this is the first time that I've ever really even seen an opportunity to reveal to anyone the private details of this, shall I say, embarrassing yet totally erotic event involving my wife Susan. This day that I now recall will prove to be the unleashing of my wife from her mental, emotional and absolute sexual prison which has kept her bound since a teen when she discovered her titties were enormous in size and weight.

My wife Susie, most call her Susan, I call her Miss Susie big tits nowadays. But she was always very shy, very quiet, totally private and frankly quite the ordinary average gal -- dare I say even boring.

I will go ahead and tell you up front that I believe a big part of that stems from a condition that began developing when she was growing up in grade school, middle and high school.

The truth is that my poor wife has a condition that has to do with her breasts. She has lived her life in total shame and embarrassment due to the size of her boobs. Not only the size, but everytime another random individual discovers what she hides under her layers of clothing, vulgar and heavy milk juggs for titties that sit hiding under all of my wife's bras and shirts and coats, that random person will typically make a snap judgement that perhaps my wife is a big dick addict, or that she craves men with huge dicks to cum all over her titties... obsessing about sex... wishing for a big cock stud to to whip it out and I guess just being a dirty whore with all of the horny men who like wagging their dicks out in public and fucking dirty whores.

However, the reality is that my wife is no whore at all, not even close. And I'm almost 100 pct sure that Susan hasn't ever even seen another man's penis much less given a blow job. She does not even know that terminology.

She's really quite embarrassed and ashamed about the fact that she has breasts which are beyond abnormal -- beyond what her peers consider to be "big tits" on any other female. No, my wife's breasts are ungodly large... and they are full of milk -- constantly.

Personally, I am indifferent about her chest because I was not sexually active when I met my wife and did not really know about the female form. And I see huge breasts everyday per seeing Susan everyday and so big tits have really never crossed my mind.

True, Susan only lets me touch them when her breasts are swollen, milk filled and they require assistance. I did ejaculate one time as soon as I touched her swollen watermelon mammaries but that's been a minute or two.

I, like my wife, am somewhat of a school nerd, you might say, compared to the rest. I like video games and technology and I do masturbate at least once or twice a month.

My excitement for most of my life was physics, astronomy, and mathematics. That is, up until the day of which I speak of now.

My wife is a bookworm. She knew back in junior high school that she was going to study biology and medicine and attend a first rate premier University such as MIT, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, John Hopkins, Oxford and the like. She was never much of a talker... especially once her breasts took such an advanced leap of acceleration in growth, well beyond any girl or woman in the entire town. This condition now labeled as "Gigantomastia of the breasts" causes her boobs to enlarge, and to grow into enormous volleyball like watermelons with absolutely giant areolas anf fat nipples that look almost like corks from a wine jug.

When her breasts turned into big dick blow job sluts tits simultaneously all of her peers just had equally the same small sized b or c tits.

All of her peers had little kid boobies and so naturally, she developed a harsh

negative complex about her monster chest. Although she had just gorgeous and sexually amazing boner breasts, she felt great anxiety and stress.

I know she'd kill me for saying but my wife wears a bra on any given day that reads Q or perhaps P. I even saw one not so long ago that said 34 QQQ.

If you ask Susan her bra size, she'll say 32N. But honestly, I do her laundry and yes I do read her bra tags out of curiosity... and consistently I see 34Q, 32R and 36P. She reluctantly told me one time that she was a 30KKK cup size in her eighth grade school year -- which she hid from society and continues to do so to this day. I really feel for her because her boobs are not even anything normal. Can you even imagine strolling through junior high with titties hanging to your belt loops?

I'll never forget the time a neighbor offered me $1,000 dollars if he could beat off onto my wife's XL floppy cow tits. She said no way.

So there, it's out there now. My wife Susan has giganto huge tits. Im sorry baby. This is the only story I'm ever going to write I promise.

Well it just so happens that neither I, nor my wife have a very energized sex life. It's non-existent. Truthfully we rarely ever engage in sex. I think we are just caught up in our work as scientists. But on a quite ordinary and totally random wednesday evening in our home, my wife and I were engaged with our work. Around 7 pm, we got a call informing us that we were to be visited by a Chief Scientist from Ecuador regarding top secret research that he was conducting -- and he specifically requested for my wife to be apart of his team. We were told that my wife's particular area of expertise was vital to the groups overall mission. This seemed to excite Susan.

An hour later we arrived to the hotel downtown. We quickly discovered that we were to undergo a very important and very urgent interview.

I myself went along for the ride knowing my wife is not very comfortable talking with people and gets very nervous especially regarding the idea that may stare at her chest...fearing that her abnormally large breasts might be discovered. Then she's forced to face others who have a variety of negative reactions about her "ugly fat horny boobs that make her a "big cock gobbler. Having giant breasts is just not Susans cup of tea.

Susan is something like five feet four inches in height, average build, not too fat, not too skinny, large thick glasses, short hair, no make-up, heavily clothed, total nerd with pornstar watermelons bouncing on her chest and quite often drip heavy and leak milk.

We arrive to the hotel lobby and immediately are greeted and shown our table inside the 5-star luxury hotel restaurant bar. Doctor Elijah Adonis from Ecuador is conducting this meeting. He had to be arguably the most movie star-like chief scientist that I've ever personally seen or spoken to. His good looks and thick heavy accent made a very strong positive first impression on the both of us and I instantly sensed that my wife relaxed a bit.

Something in her eyes was different. He took control of the meeting, and he sincerely thanked me for coming with my spouse Dr. Hughes, and asked my wife Susan Hughes if she understood why she was here? My wife mustered a mere nod of her head as to say "No". Doctor Adonis said that he was commissioned by the various leaders in a handful of countries to lead a mission over to North Africa for research that would require Susan to be gone for the next 3 to possibly 6 months.

Dr. Adonis spent about thirty minutes going over the basic details of the mission and then said that he desperately needed my wife's expertise, gifts and talents to assist him.

Before going any further, he wanted us to know up front, that if she agreed to the offer that she would be required to undergo a thorough and lengthy interview and a physical exam -- both to be conducted by Dr. Adonis himself, and one that would require some rather invasive tests. His passion was quite apparent and his knowledge was very impressive. My wife whispered under her breath to me that she could see why he was appointed to such great a task.

Doctor Adonis suggested that the team would be doing various projects, and in potentially rough weather, harsh terrain and even perhaps face potential danger from time to time. If she agreed to go on the mission, and signed all preliminary paperwork by the close of business tomorrow evening, then she could expect to be offered a very generous sum as compensation. I will admit that neither I nor my wife have ever been paid more than $80,000 per project, individually, for the numerous research projects to which we've worked on... and so It was indeed shocking to see such an enormous sum of money for a relatively short period of work.

So, while the Doctor was at the bar getting us another round, and in my excited state, I poked my wife into her large fat nipple area and asked her to clarify again how much compensation and she said a minimum guarantee of $500,000 up to a potential $2,000,000 dollars, based upon certain incentives reached. Also partially dependent on a 3 or 6 month stint in North Africa.

We both looked at each other as if to say "Hell yes!"

When the doctor arrived back at the table he said, "Before you agree Dr. Hughes, allow me to go over your requirements to qualify in order to secure your contract, which must be completed by tomorrow evening".

Susan nodded and I could see that based on her potential pay that she was hardly even listening to whatever he had to say about her completing the preliminary paperwork in the next 24 hours. She was internally very excited with the feelings of success, purpose, and a host of other emotions flooding her mind. Also I sensed her satisfaction in also experiencing the feeling of prestige. Remember, my wife has been in a shell for the majority of her life and so she now had a reason to feel valued, relevant, and important.

The doctor said, "Guys we simply have no time to waste." It was clear that he was highly motivated and he genuinely needed my wife on that research team.

The first objective is the interview, lets do it right now. "Gene", he said to me, "Be kind enough to get us another round on my tab at the bar please sir."

I jumped up and got going so he could initiate the interview. I returned only to see that all of us, and our drinks, are headed up to the suave Ecuadorian doctor's suite, just near the top.

Perhaps my imagination as I don't drink but i thought i saw Doctor Adonis accidentally squeeze both of my wife's huge tits when I was coming into the hotel room suite. Nah, no way, I'm imagining things for sure.

This hotel was just extravagant. When we reached the hotel room suite, the doctor said to me rather quietly that this interview was going to be brass tacks as it was required to not only assist himself, but also for Susan the subject of the tests, as to the various situations involving such a mission and to ensure that the subject was in appropriate mental health so they can endure stress and hardship... and to succeed.

The doctor asked me if I preferred to relax in the other wing of the suite, because the interview may be difficult to sit through as an observer? That the tests were lengthy and require strict sometimes extreme testing strategies. "However, it is totally up to you" he said. He added to not be surprised nor offended by the questions. I assured him not to worry, I completely understood and supported his responsibilities which were necessary. Do whatever is necessary was my feeling.

At this point he said, "Ok then, Dr. Hughes, lets get down to business. I need you to look me in the eye, and tell me right off the bat, what is the situation with your breasts? I have your file here and your superiors and your nurse have noted in your file in which says that you have or are currently hiding a health condition to which pertain directly to extreme breast growth and or perhaps extreme hormonal changes... and they go on even further...

Dr. Hughes, are your breasts giving you problems? I can clearly see that you wear many layers over your chest... Let me be frank, exactly what size are your breasts exactly?"

My wife stood up and quickly responded as in desperation, "I have very large breasts and always have. They are not an issue. I can shower with everyone else, sleep with everyone else, and exercise with everyone else. My breasts are currently size 32N sir -- and no they are not a problem."

"Dr. Hughes, do you show your bare breasts to your peers, other colleagues, and even to your male bosses?"

Before she could even answer, Doctor Adonis said... "32N? Huh??? Because your supervisor back at Laboratory 11 documented two occasions when you had to stop research so a medical doctor could evaluate your swollen and enlarged breasts... and it says here that after physical eval, meaning the doc was having to see, touch, inspect and basically feel you up in order to know if a problem existed, that he made key determinations. He seems to suggest that one key determination he concluded is that you have, due to your breast growth and hormone changes, you have a proclivity to pursue men for sexual purposes primarily to reveal to them -- to show off the massive tits you currently have growing under your blouse. Is this true Dr. Hughes?"

"He says that after 3 hours of examination that"

"Wait... 3 hours??? Did you have sexual relations with the med examiner? He says you were wearing bras too small and cutting off your blood circulation intentionally so that he would get to / be forced to analyze and examine meaning he has to touch handle your big fucking tits -- this is what file reads -- not making this up!!"

Doctor Adonis then instantly shifted gears to inquire on other ideas...

Doctor Adonis then went on to discuss the importance of Susan and "her big fuckin tits", she has gotta be able to move quick... and always be ready to move and to go is the main ideas coming forward from him.

"Can you even run with those watermelons sitting on top of your chest? It's going to be harsh terrain, harsh weather, lots of movement, lots of close interaction, possibly close if not same bed shared sleeping quarters with men... and bathroom arrangements including open area showers between both the men and the women during same time. This may require sacrifice and adjusting. Can you handle it?"

"I need to know if you're gonna freak out when you see another man's big penis or even a native local getting his dick sucked by one of our employees as apart of the mission?"

"And being nude in country, out in the field, group showers, group baths, community beds, community bathrooms, and you may have a man or two or a whole group of African men with horsecocks get an erection while seeing you with your bare naked 34NNN titties out... how are you going to deal with another man masturbating when he realizes you have basketball porno titties and he simply can't control himself and starts beatin his big dick all over your monster tits???"

"Sir, I lied, I'm sorry. Just to clear the record, my true bra size is Q but it's fine now."

"What if the boys or man or men see your big ass tits out in plain sight? And Gene, I'm telling you that I'm not condoning this nor encouraging it whatsoever... but it's a real possibility. I'm not speaking of myself, as I am always a professional... I am a pro at all times. But, how will you handle it when we are all bathing nude in the rivers of North Africa, Morocco, Mauretania, Casablanca and a Moroccan native starts masturbating his big dick in front of your wife's fucking huge ass tits???"

The medical lab doctor said he has a hunch that Susan has a breast condition labeled "Gigantomastia" and quite concerned that this could pose a problem for the group in several ways. He also comments that you freaked out when one of the interns mentioned that he admired your big breasts because you don't like agressive men. It says here that you had panic attacks and withdrew. Now you cannot control the young boys and their actions... but I can't afford, our group, cannot afford a casualty of the mind out there."

"Oh no sir, my breasts are not a problem. I will have no trouble with any hardships the mission may force upon me. And I am not offended when others stare at my breasts nor do i have sexual issues as a result."

"You sure?

Let's just say the local men insist on seeing your cow titties and tell you to take off your clothes and bra? If they do so on a day when we are getting ready to leave their village, then these men could damage the mission.

How should she handle it Gene?"

"Well sir... I feel that she will show any man, woman, boy, girl -- everyone -- her big titties if they make issue, right Susan" I urged her. "And if a man or intern attempts to pursue her sexually then I leave it up to you doc to make decision."

"Perfect answer" the doc replied.

Dr. Adonis then told her to stand up and remove all of her garments from her chest including her ginormous bra and stand up with both of her hands above her head. "Gene, pour us a drink please sir."

Susan in her anxiety and excitement pictured in her mind being stripped by Doctor Adonis. She visualizes in fear the idea of her massive and monstrous large floppy titties swingin back and forth in the hotel suite.

Doctor Adonis looked back at Susan...

"Dr. Hughes, I need you to proceed with my instructions. I must get to the bottom of this. You're too valuable, and the mission is too valuable for you to risk team safety should you end up a casualty. Now remove your garments from your body, remove your bra, let your large titties just hang free. Do as I tell you and allow me to examine your condition." he said with authority. I am forced to enact a potential scene we may encounter and I must examine you as well.

Trust me, this part is easy. The test gets much harder later.

Susan understood. She stood up and confidently removed her jacket while he stood in front of her intentionally staring down at her Goddess-like mountainous breasts. Immediately he got an erection which he had to grab onto his cock for adjusting it. She took off a sweater, a long sleeved top, then her half shirt, a bra like supportive garment and then she yanked off her bra to reveal before the doctor's shocking surprise, two magnificent albeit enormous, and quite massive swinging breasts that honestly looked as if created by a god in perfection. Susan's pussy was wet. I had not even really looked at her topless in this fashion before, now that I thought about it.

"Good God, your boobs are gigantic! Holy shit -- your tits are fucking monsters" the doc blurted uncontrollably.

"Are you kidding me right now?" he plainly said to himself as he moved towards her body from behind a desk. I could see he also had squeezed his own crotch very quickly yet instantly upon viewing my wife's huge bosoms. He could not hide what quite frankly was his incredible massive erection that dominated his appearance going forward.

He then ordered Susan to place both of her hands above her head and interlock them together so he could examine her chest.

He then dropped the niceties and told me to get us all another drink.

"Dr. Hughes, do you exercise?" he asked her directly. "Well yes I do. And what types of movement do you engage? As she stood bare naked tits in front of him while her hands raised above her head. I like stretching and walking. I see that both of your giant breasts are leaking. Is this continuous throughout your day?"

The doctor, without waiting for a reply moved face to face with my wife. He handed her a drink and said to stand-by. He then commenced upon placing both hands on her breasts and squeezing her huge tits as if to examine the milk dripping from her right breast. He kneaded both of her cow tits and squeezed both of her nipples which were protruding as if she was ice cold. My wife has very large areolas that I guess I had not realized before either. The doctor yanked her nipples and kneaded her boobs as she moaned quite loudly, I was shocked.

12