The Secret Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This done all the while we each slammed our drinks. He then had her place her hands on the wall behind her while he continued. She continued to squirm, moaning like a dirty fuckin whore. I could swear I saw him place his two fingers in between her pussy lips.

The doc took her empty rocks glass and stuck it underneath her right breast and began catching this continuous flow of breast milk. "Is your pussy wet Dr. Hughes?" The doctor boldly asked her aloud.

What's interesting is that my wife has yet to even look my way nor act with any fear nor any anxiety about this examination. I also noticed the Ecuadorian doctor had an enormous even fat dick which looked

like an intimidating and even offensive giant penis, and it just obnoxiously pointed straight outwards from his trousers. After he filled the glass with my wife's milk, he sat the glass down and I could tell that he was concerned about the offensive sight of his enormous overwhelming big dick erection.

"God dammit, I have such a god damn big dick" he whispered under his breath.

"How big is that thing in your pants doctor?" Susan's pussy was wet and she boldly inquired of the doctor.

I then realized that this was a first... and then simultaneously realized that my wife doesn't ever drink, nor have sex, nor show off her melons... and damn we have consumed a great deal of liquor.

"The doc replied, "My penis?" "Yes, your penis. It looks scary." she said calmly.

"Do you need to see my big dick, Doctor Hughes?"

Within five seconds the doctor said, "Well now, how big is your husbands dick?"

Now I knew that we were intoxicated as my wife stands topless with her monster cow tits flopping and as her hands remained up against the wall behind her back.

"Not sure."

"Gene... come over here and pull out your small penis honey. Did you get a boner? His dick is not like yours Doctor Adonis. I need to see it honey" My wife insisted with authority. Being just drunk enough, I walked over to the doc along with my topless wife and her watermelons and calmly unzipped my slacks, unbuckled my belt, and dropped both my trousers and my skivvies to reveal my rarely used and rarely ever seen publicly by anyone, my 5.44 inch circumsized penis -- which was not erect -- just limp -- just hanging there.

Susan told the doc that my penis looked about 5 or 6 inches.

"So, like I asked a minute ago, how big is your dick, Doctor Adonis? Take it out and show me."

We were definitely intoxicated, yet behaving as though all is normal and appropriate.

The doctor dropped his drawers to his knees to reveal the most offensive and obnoxious looking horse's dick that I've personally ever seen in my life.

His dick was really gross, nasty and fat... and he was uncircumcised. He had big thick veins running throughout his big donkey dick which looked angry. His massive dick looked fully engorged yet still hung down low -- between his legs.

His penis was super nasty lookin. It was vile and dirty... like x-rated dirty... and simply dwarfed my small penis. I observed mine first, then his, and had the image that his made mine look like i was a kid with a tiny penis and also decided his was making my wife horny.

I simply was in shock that a human was born with a penis of that size, length, width, and proportion -- as it looked sinfully evil. He turned to me and said, "Get us a drink while I have your wife suck on my big dick. Ok?"

It then occured to me as I obeyed, that the research trip to Africa examination must be out the window... and due to my intoxication, I didn't even care.

I looked back to glance out peripherally to see his hand on my wife's head while she slobbered all over his nasty long donkey dick. It was terrifying to witness such a beast dominate my wife, simply because of its enormity of length and thickness, coupled with the obvious sinful lustiness, which his monster of a dick brought out of my wife (whom i now wanted to call a slut).

"Susan" I yelled while pouring drinks and painfully witnessing her suck another man's obnoxiously large dick that I found just simply disgusting to even look upon.

"Susan, are you a whore? Why are you sucking the doctors big ugly dick you slut!"

She did not even take a breath as she rubbed her pussy with one hand and had her other wrapped like a vice grip around this mans throbbing foot long scary looking predator of a male phallus.

She then said, "Gene, go to the bedroom and watch tv or whatever. I need to talk to Doctor Adonis" as she stroked this man and his big long dick back and forth while the doc's eyeballs were laser fixed on my wife's massive tits.

"Ok fine" I said while questioning the entire situation. I walked to the bedroom closest by and -- its as if those two were totally oblivious -- as I stood there in the doorway observing this godforsaken x-rated porn scene and my wife pant for a pornstar like raging boner.

Here's what I definitely remember...

My wife spent 5 mins just spanking her own huge fucking titties with this man's foot long horsecock. This did cause for me to masturbate my own penis but I kept it hidden as I didn't want the embarrassment of the doc seeing my 5.4 inch kid penis again.

I then clearly remember the doc mounting my wife with absolute dominance over her as she is begging for him to fuck her pussy with his big dick. He allowed her no options. He said to her loud and clear, "Is your husband going to watch me fuck the shit outta his wife?" She responded, "No, he's in the other room watching TV. I peeked while I now was genuinely masturbating. The doc looked up and yelled, "Gene, you want to get closer and witness me fuck your wife in her hairy pussy with my big long hard dick? C'mon in here".

Susan appeared to be oblivious once again as she had managed to turn around and was enthusiastically slobbering all over this man's huge cock again. I was shocked even still and even felt humiliated but that didn't stop my wife from being a whore. The doctor then said to my wife, "Are you going to ride this dick baby? Yes sir or no sir?"

"Yes sir" she spoke as if it were only them two in the room. "Ok baby climb up on it and let me hear you ride on my big dick."

My wife said, "yes sir" as if she's some kind of slave and proceeded to mount the nasty and totally offensive looking foot long baseball bat he carried in his trousers. "Tell me what you're doing right now and say it loud so your husband hears it.

"I'm riding on your huge dick Doctor Adonis."

"Good girl" the doc replied -- as she slid up and down his long thick shaft.

The doc wound up fucking my wife all night long -- making her obey his dick. I listened to her screaming out loud as if she was being tortured. I personally witnessed him forcing nearly every inch of his monster down her throat and I saw her choke on it... and watched her beg him while he sat on top of her and shot his ejaculate all over her face -- telling her to eat it you nasty bitch -- more than once.

I found her diary of notes a week later to discover in it that as I must have passed out. She wrote that he fucked her in her asshole... and just as he was ready to shoot his cum for the last time, she screamed at him angrily, "Please fuck me sir -- please don't cum in my pussy" while he smiled with his huge

big cock jammed into her asshole.

Just at last second, he rips his big ugly elephant dick from her asshole and then he forces his cock into her still dripping and totally beaten up, worn out, stretched out, shamefully disgusting hairy pussy.

He squirted into my wife's now defiled hairy pussy and demanded in anger for my wife to say thank you over and over as he continued to discharge his seed inside of her wet nasty pussy. She noted in the diary that she was sore, stretched, leaking for two days and felt like a slut because she fucked another man who had such a giant fat cock...but that she was still horny for his big monstercock.

We found out later that no such doctor even existed and that no research project into North Africa ever heard of.

I caught her 6 months later in a cheap hotel riding the doc's big dick and then sneaking out and sucking the life out of Doctor Adonis' brother's huge horny dick in the hotel back parking lot.

12