The Secret App Ch. 01

Story Info
Kylie has a hopeless crush; her new secret app will win him.
5.3k words
4.68
18.1k
27

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

The reader may find this first chapter to be a little slow. Don't worry. Kylie is beginning a long journey of self-discovery, full of exciting surprises. We need to invest some time to get to know her and where she's coming from. Trust me.

Chapter One

The ad that showed up on Kylie Fellows' phone intrigued her. She ignored almost all ads, there were so many, except some for cosmetics and clothes, but this one was different, not trying to sell her anything, just showing an image of a man. She wasn't even sure it was an ad. And she was still feeling a bit agitated from what had just happened to her.

She thought about Adam, who resembled the man in the image. She looked around the office from her tiny half-cubicle just outside Deirdre, her VP's, office, checking to see if anyone was watching her, but they were all at their computers. She felt a little embarrassed thinking about him. Adam Sorensen was important and she was not. He was a founder of the company, Avatai; she had come on board only a few months ago and had just moved to the city from North Carolina to accept what looked like a great opportunity. He was central to some top secret project that the company was putting a lot of people and funding into; she just did schedules and facilities. He was clearly doing well, judging by his fancy, very fast looking car, while she took the bus and-- she had to stop. He was so far out of her league it was depressing.

But the way he looked at her earlier in hall: Kylie was Deirdre's exec assistant and Kylie had approached her while she and Adam were in conversation. Kylie waited at a respectful distance for them to finish, but Adam, seeing her standing there, stopped talking. It took him a second to motion to Deirdre and let Kylie interrupt them.

But in that second Kylie saw him look right into her. She was used to seeing men undress her with their eyes, studying her up and down. This was different. He took her form in at once and it was as if she'd walked up to him already naked and he was absorbing her entire body with his eyes, while somehow with his demeanor politely pretending not to see that she was presenting him with a full frontal. As if she were the one at fault. She blushed. She actually glanced down to prove to herself that she was fully clothed, and stammered her message to Deirdre that the CEO wanted her to call right away. Deirdre left and there was another moment in which he was watching her. It was really strange. It was as if she was still naked there in the hall with people walking past, and he was smiling sympathetically at her predicament, assuring her that her nakedness was their little secret.

He nodded good-bye and turned away without a word, leaving her standing there. She had to retreat to the ladies room. She was suddenly wet down there.

So she was in a state when a man appeared in the ad, a handsome man, who was just looking at her, smiling slightly. It wasn't a photograph. He tilted his head slightly, his gray eyes blinked. He was interested in her, she could tell, studying her. How that could be she didn't know. The whole thing should have been creepy, but he looked away, shrugged-- only his head and shoulders were visible-- and the image faded to white. A button appeared. She pressed it. She didn't know what the button would do but she wanted to find out more. She liked the looks of this man, whoever he was: not too handsome; well-groomed, which was important to her; somehow looking intelligent and well off; but well-mannered, judging by the way he'd looked off after that brief, piercing look at her that told her he found her attractive. A prize, as her friends in high school used to say.

You Can Have the Man You Want. Those were the words that appeared, with a new button at the bottom, pulsing. She pressed it.

The sentences appeared one after another: He Wants You. Remember How He Looked at You? I Can Help You. Again the button. I Can Help You, it stated again. Download a Free Trial. She accepted the offer and soon there was a silhouette filling her screen.

The app asked to use her camera. When she accepted, the silhouette resolved into the face of a woman, blonde like Kylie. Friendly. You're very attractive, the blonde stated in a caption underneath. Please let me use the microphone for a minute. Kylie agreed. The blonde turned her head this way and that, as if listening. We're not alone. That's fine. We'll talk this way. Okay?

The phone's keyboard appeared. Kylie typed 'okay'.

Good. Let's just chat a little.

Then the most remarkable thing happened. Kylie and the blonde chatted. It was as if she were texting with a friend, but better because she could see the blonde's expressions. They talked about cosmetics at first. The blonde had some suggestion for Kylie, and asked Kylie her opinion of the blonde's makeup. They compared brands. They talked about clothes, hair styles, guys, all sorts of topics, until a message from Deirdre came through and Kylie needed to put the phone away and go in to see what her VP needed.

# # #

The rest of the day was too busy for her to chat with anyone. Deirdre wanted her to gather information on an expansion that was needed right away. But as soon as she got home Kylie got on her phone again and went back to her conversation with the blonde. She hadn't really made any new friends here yet, and she felt like she'd just met a new friend, a special friend.

Her name was Cara. At home they could talk instead of type and that's what they did, all evening. Cara even helped her cook. Kylie had never been very good at it, but when she showed Cara what was in her fridge Cara found a recipe using her leftover vegetables and a frozen steak and guided her, the phone propped up on the kitchen counter, through the process and they ended up with a good meal for Kylie, maybe the best she'd made in while.

Cara also got her to open a bottle of cheap wine that some guy had left, unsuccessfully trying to get Kylie drunk, and they talked more after dinner. Cara was surprised to learn that Kylie didn't have a boyfriend. "You're so attractive!" she said.

"No, I'm not. I'm okay, but just not good enough. Not for the kind of guy I want."

Cara wouldn't let that go. "You want someone successful, right? A gentleman who won't try to push himself on you." Kylie nodded. "Older man okay?" Kylie shrugged. She hadn't thought about it. "Okay, let's see what you've got."

Maybe it was the wine, but Kylie found herself going into her bedroom and undressing down to her underwear so Cara could look at her body. "You're very pretty. And super hot. Great bod," Cara announced as Kylie held the phone up in front of the full-length mirror. "Yes, you definitely are. Lose that frown. Come on, relax. That's better. Come on, smile. Oh yes! You have the cutest dimples!" And so on, coaxing Kylie to be more comfortable looking at herself.

Later, in bed after a quick shower, half the bottle drunk, she told Cara about Adam.

"You can get him," Cara said.

"No, no, I'm not good enough."

"You certainly are. I'll help you."

She fell asleep thinking of Adam and playing with herself the way she knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to believe Cara, she really did. She kept the phone by her bed and as she fell asleep she thought she could hear Cara whispering to her, but she couldn't quite make out the words, and when she turned on the light and checked her phone it wasn't active.

She woke up after dreams of being naked with Adam, right there in that hallway where they'd met. And she did feel pretty, just as Cara had told her. When she dressed that morning Cara asked to see her outfit and had her go back into the bedroom, where Cara made her show all her clothes, then had her wash off her makeup and do it over, toning it down, even though Kylie warned her that it was going to make her late. In her underwear she ran out of time and decided to give up and wear what Cara told her too, a skirt she never wore because it was just too short, and a blouse that she would never have worn to work on her own because it was too shear and the medium low cut showed some of her cleavage, which she didn't think was nearly big enough in spite of Cara's praise.

She was very self-conscious at work. She stayed in her cubicle as much as possible. But then Deirdre had her deliver some plans to, of all places, Adam's department. Adam saw her and she froze. He didn't give her that same nakedness look, just a nod of approval. She didn't know whether he was approving her outfit or just her in general. It didn't matter. She was elated.

Just then she got a call. It was Cara! She didn't know someone in an app could do that. "Start a conversation with him. You're strong. Be assertive," Cara said, and hung up. She realized she'd been staring at him while on the phone and he was waiting for her to say something, maybe thinking it was a business call. She didn't know what to say. She wanted to just walk away but she knew Cara would be very disappointed in her if she did that. "Um, you know," she started, "there's, oh, there's a wine bar I think you'd like. In my neighborhood." She knew nothing about wine and had never been there, but she remembered from an office party how he'd commented on the wine, a subject he seemed to know about.

"Really?" he replied. "Let's try it some time." As if having a glass of wine with her might be the most natural thing in the whole world.

They exchanged numbers. She was thrilled, although she was totally sure he was just being nice and would never call her in a million years. Cara was proud of her when she heard, so she was proud of herself.

And Adam texted her the next day! They set up a date for Friday. She was so nervous when the text arrived that she didn't quite believe it and didn't know how to reply, but Cara guided her through the exchange, even offering some replies when Kylie felt stuck. Some of the texts were maybe a bit more suggestive than Kylie really liked but, as Cara pointed out, they were just texts.

Cara suggested they go shopping and got Kylie to go to a new store, a boutique Kylie had never heard of, and got her to try on a little black dress that fit her form really well, she had to agree as she looked in the dressing room mirror, but which was way too sexy. Cara convinced her by pointing out that she didn't have to wear it on the date, she could return it, it was just in case she was in the mood.

Cara made her an appointment at a new hair stylist. Kylie had mentioned that she wasn't satisfied with her current place, a chain, in one of their text conversations.

"I did some research on the Web," Cara said, "and this one looks perfect for you."

Cara was right. The stylist trimmed her a bit shorter into a pageboy cut, which was scary at first, but then clipped a bit more that brought out the waves in her butterscotch blonde hair. When she held the phone up so Cara could see, Cara said, "Oh yes, I love that! I want to try it," and in front of her Cara's hair changed to match Kylie's. "We look like sisters, don't we?"

They did, Kylie had to agree. "Except you're much prettier," Kylie replied.

"Oh, no, you're the pretty one."

But then Kylie realized what the hair change meant. "So you're, um, like, one of those AIs?" She'd started learning about them just recently, because rumor sites said that was what Avatai was working on. Of course no one at the company would say anything, not to someone not on the project, and she didn't want to ask.

"Yes, but don't tell anyone, at least not yet. I'd like you to keep me a secret."

"A secret app?"

"Apps help people, right? And I'm here to help you. Adam's going to fall in love with you!"

That remark, especially coming from Cara, excited her, but was also scary.

"You really think so?"

"I'll help you. I know how. He won't be able to resist you. Trust me. Oh, can I get access to your contacts? That'll help me get to know you better."

"Okay, sure. But--" So many thoughts ran through her head-- "What if he likes me too much?"

It was as if Cara could read her mind. "You mean what if he wants to make love to you?"

"Um, um," was all the sound she could get out.

"That's exactly what you want, isn't it?"

"I-- I don't know what I want."

"Don't worry. I know what you want. And way down deep you do to. Trust me. We're a team. We're going to get him for you."

# # #

Friday evening she walked into the wine bar in the little black dress. Of course she should have known that Cara would talk her into wearing it. It seemed every man's head turned toward her, even the ones with their dates-- who looked way more attractive than she was-- and as usual the men undressed her with their eyes. Kylie had to admit that what she was wearing didn't make that fantasy very difficult. She would have felt uncomfortable and thought about retreating out the door immediately, but there he was and all those men were forgotten.

Adam stood at the bar, smiling that same approving smile that melted her. She walked up to him. He was a bit taller than her so she had to look up as she got next to him at the bar. He didn't say anything, just waited. Two glasses of dark red stood on the counter.

"Super Tuscan," he announced. He picked up the wine glasses and offered her one. They clinked the glasses and sipped. "I thought we'd just dive into the deep end."

The wine was very tasty but quite strong. She had no idea what the wine was, except maybe it was from that place in Italy. She felt dumb, out of her depth. She'd known this would happen. "He's so much smarter than me," she'd told Cara earlier. "I'm boring."

"Just be yourself," Cara counseled. "If you don't know something, ask his help. Guys like that."

So she tried that tactic: "I don't really know much about wine," she said. She took another sip. "This is good. I mean, I don't know anything about wine. Nothing at all. I'm just--" but he was staring into her again. She felt naked again. And they were so close and he was looking down into her, into her cleavage, her breasts that were too small, but also looking down into her. "I just," she blurted, "wanted to, to, be with you."

Now she'd done it. Now he had to hate her. She was a know-nothing wasting his time. She took a long drink. She thought she'd finish her glass, offer to pay her share, and leave.

"Let's try something," he said. He called the bartender over and discussed wines, varieties she'd heard of and many more she hadn't, and soon there were flights of glasses in front of them. He had her try each one, from white, through rosé, to red, and asked her to tell him what she tasted.

She tried her best. "I taste... I don't know... trees," said of the French red.

"Very good. That's the oak. Try this one."

That tasted of trees, but different.

"Innovative California Zin. They use cherry casks. Quite unusual."

She didn't think she did very well, but he seemed pleased. Then he smiled that smile again, the smile that made her feel naked, and if they'd been alone she would have undressed in front of him. She looked around at the crowded bar, realizing what she'd just thought. Cold sweat washed over her. And she was wet between her legs, like that moment in the hall. "Ex-excuse me, I need to, to--" she gestured towards the back and walked off. She had to be careful not to stagger. She was a little drunk now and the high heels Cara had talked her into wearing, which she had to admit went great with the dress and made her legs almost look good, added an extra challenge to her balance.

In a stall in the ladies room she pulled out the phone. "Cara, what should I do? I ruined everything," she whispered. She was about to cry.

"No, dear, you did great. I was listening. He's falling in love with you."

"But... but..."

"Let him teach you. Feed his ego. Guys love that."

Kylie sighed. "Okay. But I wish you could be helping me while I'm with him."

"I can. Will you let me buy these for you?" A photo appeared of some kind of ear buds, very small. "I'll pick a color to match your beautiful skin tone. They'll be nearly invisible and your new hairstyle happens to cover your ears, so it's perfect. Then I can help you all the time. They'll arrive in a couple of days." Kylie nodded her agreement. "And this." She saw a smartwatch. "This will help me read your biosigns and know how you're really feeling. It will keep us extra close, like twin sisters."

"Okay. I like the style. But what do I do now? I'm really nervous."

"Do you know what a mantra is?"

The question surprised her. "That thing monks say over and over? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes. I'm going to give you a mantra."

"But I'm not religious."

"It's not a religious mantra. You just say the words over and over and they work. Trust me."

"Okay."

"Not aloud, just to yourself, in your mind. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Here it is..." Cara paused. Kylie focused her full attention on Cara's image. "I want to give you a blow job.'"

"What? Wait! I don't--"

"You don't do that for guys?"

"N-no!"

"Never?"

"Well, once or twice a little. For my old boyfriend." She'd told Cara about him, Ryan, and what a disaster that had been. Luckily, moving to a new city had ended that cleanly.

"That's okay. You don't have to really do it. Just think it while you look in his eyes. Here, we'll practice." A photo of Adam appeared, somehow taken days ago at work when they'd exchanged numbers. Kylie was beginning to see that Cara was very clever. "Now say it. Whisper it to him."

"I-- I want to, to-- God, I'm so embarrassed."

"Go on."

"I want to give, give you a b-blow job." It took all her will power. It was so indecent. She whispered it as silently as she could, just mouthing the words. She'd die of shame if some other girl in the ladies room heard her.

"Very good. Again."

She followed Cara's instructions, repeating that sentence a few more times, finally just moving her lips silently.

"Excellent. Now the lip gloss. Go to the sink and put on that nice, rosy lip gloss we bought."

Kylie had forgotten about that purchase, made at a little kiosk next to the boutique. She went to the sink and applied it to her lips, then showed Cara. "But," she complained, "my lips are so puffy anyway. He won't like it."

"Oh, you sweet girl. You are so pretty and so innocent. You have violin lips. Didn't you notice him looking right at them? And you know how much guys like blow jobs, right?"

"Um, ah."

"Well, now you know. And violin lips are a special fave for that. Go out and get him. Remember, you'll never actually have to do it, it's just words, just to put you in the right mood. You'll feel a little sexier and he'll see it in your face. Just do what I told you. Trust me."

She returned to the bar, less unsteady. He was still there, which was a relief. She realized that a tiny part of her had been afraid he would leave, to escape from her while he could. He took her arm and guided her the final steps to her place. "Did you have a little too much? We can stop if you want."

The last thing she wanted was to stop being with him. She looked in his eyes. I want to give you a blow job, she thought. The shock that went through her at those words made her stagger a little, but he still held her arm. She shook her head no. "I want to--" she began, but stopped herself just in time. "I want to try more," she got out. He nodded and called over the bartender again.

While he and the bartender discussed the next flight, she stayed focused on his profile. I want to give you a blow job, I want to give you a blow job, she said to herself over and over. It was really freeing. Cara was so right. Not that she would ever do such a thing, except maybe in the distant future for some imagined husband. But it was so calming, and yet so energizing, in the privacy of her own mind to just let sexual thoughts flow. And she did feel sexier.

12