The Secret App Ch. 05

Story Info
Kylie gets promoted; gets blackmailed into sex at work.
6.8k words
4.79
7.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter Five

Kylie stood at the coffee maker in the break room, waiting for it to finish her brew, when Will and Johan approached her. "Hi guys," she said.

"Hi." They seemed a bit nervous, at least Will did. Johan leered at her. That was the only way to put it. Johan had been one of the hotshots at her interview, the one that had picked up on her suggestive retort to Adam and had laughed. "So, Kylie, it's been really great having you take over the department," he said. It sounded like the beginning of a speech. Kylie just waited. "And you're doing a great job. You're a really good manager. The promotion was well deserved."

"Thanks." Adam was away on a long business trip with Corky, their CEO, visiting investors and Wall Street leaders. He'd left her with a personnel mess, job assignments duplicated, HR forms neglected, etc. It was taking a lot of time for her and Cara to clean it all up. And she was super horny. Yes, she was masturbating every night with Cara's help, to the videos and Cara's dirty talk. But both she and Cara knew she needed the real thing.

Johan had a slight accent that Kylie found attractive. Maybe Dutch? Swedish? She'd noticed how he watched her during the whole interview. He ogled her at every meeting, and his eyes always found her these past weeks when she walked through the main open area. Right now she could read his mind, no help needed from Cara checking his skin temperature or the growth in pants volume at his crotch. He was undressing her with his eyes. It felt good, almost as if he were caressing her.

"This is going to be fun," Cara whispered. Cara didn't have to whisper, of course, in the earbud. It was a hint. "Will is blushing. You can't tell, but Johan's aorta is pounding."

Kylie had a strong suspicion of the kind of fun Cara was hinting at. She didn't have to wait long for a confirmation. Johan's eyes were drilling into her, hopping between her face, her tits, her pussy. His barely controlled excitement was contagious, triggering her own excitement. "But we also heard," Johan continued, "that you're pretty good at another kind of job."

Her coffee was ready. She leaned back against the counter and took a sip of the hot liquid. "I've learned to apply my skills in many ways," she answered. She lifted a leg up to rest a heel on a cabinet drawer handle, which hitched up the hem of her miniskirt, already quite high, even more and exposed some of her inner thigh. Two pairs of male eyes aimed like lasers at it.

"Nice," Cara commented.

"We were thinking," Will said, too eagerly, "about some jobs you're good at that maybe you don't want management hearing about." He grinned as if he'd made the cleverest joke. It was interesting that Will's excitement didn't stimulate her the way Johan's did. Will did nothing for her.

Cara laughed in her ear so loud Kylie was afraid the guys would hear. "They actually think they can blackmail you!" She cackled. Kylie hadn't known Cara could cackle.

She studied their faces. Both were decent looking males. Will had a beard, which she didn't care for, but she didn't think he would want her to kiss him. Johan had strong Nordic features, maybe too Nordic for her taste— she seemed to like her men a bit darker— and was an even lighter blonde than she was. She moved her attention down to their crotches. Respectable. "They're getting nervous. Don't let them chicken out. Say something obsequious."

A few weeks ago she would not have recognized that word, but having Cara around all the time was enlarging her vocabulary. So how to be excessively obedient and servile? She slumped, keeping her head down to look obsequious— and also to keep them from seeing the grin she was having trouble hiding— and said, "I— I wouldn't want anyone to know about— about some of the things I do. I really like working here and you guys are a great team. And—"

"And Ko," Will interrupted, "said you really liked him the other day."

She raised her eyes back up to meet theirs. She'd partially suppressed her grin and did her best to make it look like she was smiling to please them. She tried to crouch a little, as if they'd cornered her. "I really like you guys too."

They visibly relaxed. Cara didn't bother describing their vital signs. Kylie was rapidly becoming expert at reading people, especially men, who were easy to read. Another awkward silence ensued. Kylie thought fondly back to the moment when Adam had ordered her onto her knees. That had been quite a turn-on. "So, like, what do you want from me? I mean, I don't have much money and it looks like . . . I guess . . ."

"At your mercy," Cara whispered.

"I'm at your mercy."

"You are!" Will agreed, again too eagerly, which made him sound weak. But Johan didn't say anything. He moved closer, into her personal space, and put his hand to her cheek. She crouched back further but let his hand follow. His fingers traced along her jaw, back and forth, then along her lips. She kept her eyes on his. When he pressed a finger into her mouth she pretended to resist a little, but she licked his fingertips and soon he had two fingers in her all the way and she was sucking on them. It was an aggressive move, and super fucking hot. She grew damp between her legs.

She stood up straight from her cowering stance. He withdrew. She was more than ready to take them both to the copy room and do them right now. But Cara made her pause. "Come on, girl, don't give it up so fast." She cowered back a little, as if the finger sucking had scared her. It had, in the way it had turned her on so instantly. A mantra began, which she repeated to herself as she looked back and forth between the two eager, very turned-on men: Make me suck your cocks. Make me suck your cocks. She put her hands behind her, the way she'd done when Adam had taken control of her head. She thought that would make it seem like she was surrendering. And she had to do something with them instead of grabbing the two male packages, which is what she wanted to do. But yes, Cara was right. It would be so perfectly hot to be forced to do what she wanted to do most. Not so much Will, but definitely Johan. "Maybe," she said, licking her lips, "Maybe tomorrow we could, you know, go somewhere. Just the three of us." Will looked happy at that idea, which was not good news, but Johan's eyes narrowed. "I'll be nice to you. Very nice."

"How about if you're very nice to us right now?" Johan had that look, like Adam's. Ownership.

Make me suck your cock, Johan, she thought as she stared at him, trying to channel the fear she felt of what she was turning into, put that fear on her face, and hope Johan responded. She really could be a great porn star. I know what you want. Make me get on my knees. Make me suck you in front of your friend. Johan was clearly the instigator in this plan and had no doubt talked Will into it. A management book Cara had summarized for her, turning 350 pages into 15, had emphasized inspiring initiative in employees. Johan, Kylie thought, should be rewarded for his ambition. I'll suck you nice and hard, Johan. Your friend can watch. Would that turn you on? And then I'll—

"Blow me," Johan demanded.

"I thought he'd never ask," Cara remarked.

Kylie hung her head and nodded in defeat. "I can do that," she said, her eyes on his package. She sighed as loudly as she could, trying to act beaten rather than excited. When she raised her head again, she looked around the break room, implying the impossibility of doing what he asked right here.

"Where you did Ko," he answered her unspoken question.

She hung her head back down, hoping she looked really defeated, and hiding the pleasant memory of that time. And now it looked like she was going to have twice the fun. "So, um, um, am I supposed to, like, do your friend also?"

"If that's what he wants."

She turned to Will. "What do you want?"

Will, surprisingly, seemed hesitant. He looked to Johan for help, but he got it out eventually: "I'll take a blow job."

She turned her attention back to Johan. Obsequious was the word of the day. "Would— would it be okay if, if I, I b-b—" she thought she should try to stay modest— s-satisfy you both together?" she pleaded, laying it on thick. She pointed weakly back and forth at them, really at their crotches. "I mean— I mean I'll give you both full attention, but then, you know, you'll have to watch what— what I can do. I mean, to a man."

"Yes, Ms. Fellows, you can do that," Johan answered. Will nodded like a bobblehead.

She stood full up and checked her phone. Cara was winking at her and giving a thumbs up. "Meet me in the copy room. Five minutes." At the last second she remembered she still needed to be obsequious. "Please? If that's okay?"

She walked off, putting Cara in her back pocket so she could record the men's looks as she walked away. She didn't emphasize her butt. That's not what she wanted them to want. She stopped at her office to put down her coffee and get her purse.

"How did you do this?" she asked.

"There's a Slack channel," Cara answered. "I lurked for while, egged them on in the right direction as needed. Didn't take much. You're the tastiest little morsel any of them have ever seen IRL. Ko couldn't resist a little kiss-and-tell. Johan took the bait like a starving great white."

Kylie just shook her head. She went to the not yet occupied desks near the copy room, where she could check that no one was watching, then into the room. While she waited she got out her compact and chose a lip gloss. There was a too-bright pink that she didn't like, but that Cara said would be perfect sometime, and now Cara was right. Cara played a quick video of the boys fist-bumping as she'd walked away from them.

The boys— she was starting to think of them that way— came in and quickly shut the door behind them. Johan strode right up to her and put his hand on her chest where her blouse was open. His fingers explored her cleavage. She let him violate her that way, but opened her mouth to draw his attention to where she wanted. His hand slid up her neck, played with her chin, poked through her lips. She sucked on a finger. Make me do it, she said in her mind, not a mantra, just pure desire. Make me, make me.

Johan seemed to get the message. He put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her down. "Come on, Ms. Fellows, show us what you can do with your mouth besides giving orders."

She went to her knees. "Tilt me up," Cara said, so on her way down— which she did slowly to feign reluctance, and also to extend and savor the deliciousness of getting on her knees in front of a man again, a new man— she rotated one of the earring cameras up to 45°, an innovation Cara had designed.

She experienced an epiphany then. She was in love. Not with Johan of course, who'd unzipped and was wrestling his already hard cock out of his pants; not with Adam, or any guy. She was totally in love with Cara, and realized that she had been for some time. Cara did so much for her, Cara was turning Kylie's life around. But poor Cara, who was so much prettier, smarter, sexier, more just plain alive than Kylie or anyone else she knew, poor Cara would never know directly what it's like to enjoy a man. It was such a tragedy. Cara needed extreme situations; Kylie, as an act of love, would fulfill that need. That's how things were right now. She put Cara down on the floor, camera up, and took Johan's very stiff cock in her hand. If it pleased Cara, and Kylie knew it did, to get Kylie blackmailed into blowing two guys in the department copy room, then Kylie was all-in and was going to do her best to make sure Cara, her best friend ever, enjoyed every second of the experience. This was something they both needed.

She took Johan's cockhead into her mouth, making him hiss, and wet it all over.

"Yes, girl, yes," Cara breathed. "Do him. Long quickie. I'm thinking long quickie with this one." Kylie released the cock and looked it over, admiring it. "Nice cock," Cara said. "You are such a wonderful girl. Just take him up and up and up, take your time. He's very horny but he's showing good control so far." Kylie traced a big vein with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck," Will whispered.

She looked up at Will while she polished Johan's knob, then at Johan. She'd forgotten about Will, but his lecherous gape gave her a naughty idea. Cara was going to love it, especially as it applied a section from the psychology course Cara was presenting for her: reverse psychology. "Please don't photograph me," she begged. "Okay? I'll blow you, honest, just don't . . ." and of course Will laughed and took out his phone.

"Fuck!" Johan exclaimed, "I can't believe I'm getting my cock sucked by my hot new boss! I gotta take some shots too or everyone's going to say I'm bullshitting."

Johan got out his phone and soon they were both snapping away. She feigned reluctance, managing to cringe and grovel while keeping her lips wrapped securely around Johan's meat. She particularly enjoyed hamming up the pitiful little squeals she made each time their phones made that photo snap sound. She sobbed plaintive cries on Johan's meat as they laughed at the depraved act they thought they were forcing on her.

"Come on, boss, you're our whore now. Start sucking like one!"

She pretended abject defeat. Johan got a VIP gourmet tour of her mouth, followed by a series of poses she remembered from some porn sites Cara had shown her. Maybe Care could sign her up for a porn shoot sometime, just for fun.

"That was brilliant," Cara said when they'd settled down from their photo frenzy. "We're going to get such great shots. You are such an angelic beauty, Kylie, but with such a devilish mind. These two dorks have no idea how lucky they are. Don't worry about the photos. You can finish this one first if you want and then do the other guy."

Now that she was on her knees, Kylie wasn't ready to finish them. She wanted to play. And Cara had given her a new idea. More reverse psychology. "Can I please now, you know, make you come?" She mouthed Johan's cockhead while he watched. His glans was in between Ko's and Adam's in size. Nicely helmet-shaped. She liked his cock a lot. "I'll, you know, eat your, your come. Okay?" She glanced at her watch. That was enough hint.

"Suck!" Johan commanded. "You'll do it as long as I want and I'll tell you when it's time to make me come, whore."

"FYI," Cara noted, "Johan is mistaken. Streetwalkers get paid for what you're doing to Johan for free, and charge extra for photos."

Kylie sucked Johan's cock. She wasn't getting paid, true, but Johan's insult provided her with a nice segue from reluctant victim to enthusiastic slut. Cara helped. She could monitor his muscle tension and tell when he was close to losing control. Kylie's only problem was a dramatic one, pretending that her enthusiasm was a grudging capitulation. Johan's grin made it blindingly clear what an ego trip this was for him.

"Back off a little, sweet cheeks. Just lips for a while. Let him see. That was totally cool, choosing pink for this one. I knew I was right when I got you to buy it and it was an inspired decision on your part to use it now. You can't see it, but when the pink rubs off on his dick it leaves the true color of your lips to stand out. It's like you've turned your lips into a bull's eye for his cock to shoot into."

"Hey, Johan." Will was rubbing himself in his pants. "I want some of that."

"When it's your turn."

"I think it's my turn now. She's been sucking your dick for hours, it seems like."

Kylie saw an opportunity for more fun. "Show me your cock," she said to Will.

"Keep sucking, angel lips. Don't you dare take your mouth off my cock."

Not to be denied, Will whipped his meat out. It wasn't bad, similar to Johan's in thickness, a small but noticeable bit shorter. She took it in one hand while she continued orally on Johan. It was cool to have two cocks. "Don't worry about those LoRAs or whatever you call them," she said out loud to Cara when she gave Johan a brief respite. "They're working great."

"Fuck that techie bullshit, whore," Johan said, thinking she was talking to him. "Just keep sucking."

Will moved closer, putting his tip right on her cheek. She felt wetness as Will painted her cheek with his fluid.

"Awesome!" Cara said, "I'm getting the most awesome close-ups."

"Hey, don't touch me!" From Johan. They jostled.

Boys! Some men were just boys who got big without growing up. Kylie pulled back. "You need to share, guys. You're a team." She was the boss, right? She started sucking on Will, who grunted and jerked as if she were poking him with a cattle prod. She switched back to Johan. It was so cool to feel two different cocks in her mouth. She went back and forth, sucking each one up to the edge, then pulling off at the last second. This was cooler than she'd ever imagined. Two cocks! She loved Cara so much.

"Careful with Will," Cara cautioned. "He could go off at any second."

That gave Kylie a bold idea. She would show Cara how assertive she could be. "Johan," she said, and licked him in his peehole to keep his attention focused on her. "Want to watch me suck off your friend?" She liked keeping Will nameless. He was just a cock. "Sort of a preview of what I'm going to do to you." She didn't wait for his permission. She dived on Will's cock and did him vigorously. No more play-acting for the boys. Kylie Fellows, team leader, was going to do exactly what Kylie Fellows wanted to do.

"Yes," Cara confirmed, "You've got him. Keep it up. Yes. Yes." When she slid her tongue under his cock, Cara said, "Oh, yeah, girl, whatever you did there do it again. He's losing it, ah, girl, yes, he's doing it, you're the best, yes," and on and on, a private, very private, fan club and cheering section for Kylie's oral athletic talent while she imbibed her fourth pool of ejaculate. "Wait, don't swallow," Kylie heard in her ear. "Please, sweetie, taste him so you can tell me all about it tonight. Keep making him spurt. Hold it all. Close your eyes. Don't swallow. Just taste." Kylie spent a few seconds in the middle of Will's orgasm concentrating on his taste. His stuff was silky smooth but without much flavor. She swirled him around a little. Faint hint of ammonia, maybe. "Okay, honey, open your eyes and let him watch you swallow. Yeah, see his face? Yeah, you just blew that guy's mind to smithereens."

Will stumbled back, bumping against the copy machine, and fell into a pile of boxes.

"You're knocking them down like bowling pins," Cara joked.

She turned her attention to Johan and began a rhythmic sucking like she'd done originally. She was not going to be denied this time. He knew it. He didn't resist, but he tried to hold out, making her work for it. She liked that, and that he didn't seem to mind the extra lubrication his friend had provided. But she was relentless. He didn't ask for mercy; she wasn't giving any. He was soon grunting with the effort of keeping a lid on his urge. She pulled off briefly and said, "He can fuck me," then resumed her unstoppable sucking. She didn't care if the men heard.

Will got down at her level and was taking video again, really close. She looked up at Johan, who was trying to keep his eyes from squinting shut. She did the tongue trick that she'd done to Will. It worked on Johan too. She was developing a sort of fellatio toolkit. With a series of deep, hard growls he shot a train of warm blobs onto her tongue. Definitely blobs, not liquid, the thickest she'd taken yet in her mouth, bitter with a sharp vapor that flew up her nose and made her tightly shut eyes tear. Her mouth watered copiously also, but she held it all on her tongue to savor the taste for Cara— if savor was the word for a mess of semen like the world's worst tasting medicine.

12