The Secret App Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show time," Cara announced.

Kylie opened her eyes slowly, blinking away her tears, Johan's still stiff cock at her lips, and looked up. Johan had the strangest look, his mouth open in a gasp of pleasure, but his eyes calm. He was maintaining control, even through his orgasm. She liked that a lot. She opened her mouth wide to show him what he'd dumped into her, stirred the vile stuff around with her tongue— it hadn't even mixed much with her saliva— then made a big show of struggling to swallow it all down, not having to pretend at all.

"Fucking whore," he cursed. "You liked eating my come, didn't you? Clean me up." Which she did. He put his cock back in his pants. "Come on, let's get out of here," he said to Will.

"Wait!" She didn't need Cara to remind her of the next step. She put her obsequious face back on and looked up at them. "The— the photos."

"They're ours."

"Oh, okay. But . . . can I have copies? Please?" She picked up Cara and held it out.

Johan laughed and laughed. Will seemed confused. "Sure, slut. But it'll cost you." He waited a beat. She tried to look shocked, or scared, some emotion besides anticipation. "Another blow job. When I want." She nodded— reluctantly, she hoped. "And eat my jizz." Luckily, her smile at the thought that she would get him again was masked by the visceral grimace she made at the memory of his vile load.

The three of them put their phones together. "I got some really good video," Will bragged.

"Meh. Not so great," Cara remarked as the media flowed into her phone. "Too shaky, all over the place. He was too close, way more cock than your pretty mouth. Will seemed as obsessed with cock as you were. But I think I can work with it."

The transfer done, the men left and Kylie got off her knees. "I should start wearing kneepads to work," she commented.

"You did awesome, girl, just awesome."

"Will's come wasn't much. Really smooth, but tasteless. Johan's come, though, was maybe the worst thing to ever enter my mouth."

"I could tell. Luckily, Will got a decent money shot when you did Johan. I want to hear all about it."

"I want to blow him again. Not Will."

"I know who you're talking about. No problem. We've got them both. They're ours to command."

"What do you mean?" She was still trying to work the last dregs of Johan's come down. She straightened her clothes and finger-combed her hair to some semblance of presentability while she walked back to her new team leader office.

"While you were brilliantly conning them out of the media, I sent a piece of my own media back to their phones. Don't worry. Not the videos I made. Those are for us two alone, sweetie. Generative AI porn shot, with a payload."

"Payload?" She sat at her desk. She thought maybe some other guys were watching her through the glass walls.

"As soon as they open the porn image, they'll be the recipients of an app like the one we put on Adam's phone. Better. I've been working on it. We own them. Those four balls you just emptied are ours."

"Cara, please."

"And don't worry about the photos they took. I altered their copies to look like they made them with AI."

"You can do that?"

"It was simple. Gave you six fingers in one photo. Eyes got different colors. Messed up your nose. Extra ears. Don't even really look like you anymore. Artificial unintelligence. No one will believe they're real." Cara laughed. "Angel lips. I like that."

# # #

The young woman sitting in Kylie's old cubicle was small, with silky black hair that kept going down and down. When she saw Kylie standing in the entranceway she made a surprised look, but quickly came out and introduced herself. "Hi, you must be Kylie. I've heard so much about you!" She caught Kylie by surprise in turn by giving her a quick hug. "I'm Taitai."

Deirdre had told Kylie about her new assistant. She took her in: Asian, of course, barely over five feet tall, that black, black hair almost to her waist, cute features. "I hope you've only heard good things."

"Define good," Cara snidely remarked in her ear.

"Oh, yes! You're a legend!" She grew suddenly shy. "And I was hoping, maybe, you could show me a few things."

"Oh boy, could you."

Kylie took out her phone. In Cara's text field she typed, shut it. To Taitai, she replied, "Of course. Anything you need." Taitai immediately launched into multiple questions about how Kylie had organized Deirdre's emails, schedule, presentations— everything.

"Do I see an opportunity?" Cara suggested.

Kylie smiled at Taitai. "I can help," she said. She took out her new phone, the latest model, maxed out with memory so Cara, who ran locally on it, had more room to work. With her salary increase she could afford a present for herself. And Cara. "Show me your phone. I've got this really great organizational app that I used. Still use for myself."

The young woman eagerly accepted the transfer. "We're in," Cara noted.

Taitai launched it, but then stopped, confused.

"It's not like other apps," Kylie explained. "New AI concept. Trust me. Just ask for help with something."

Taitai held up her phone for them both to see. On the display was a generic silhouette. "Um, can you show me Deirdre's meeting schedule for today?"

"Of course," her phone replied. "I'll need access to your files and other data. Do you agree?"

Taitai pressed the Okay button that appeared at the bottom.

The silhouette resolved to the head and shoulders of a man, maybe middle aged, Asian, handsome, smiling. "Let me think. Ah, there it is." Kylie noticed that he now had a slight accent similar to Taitai's.

A standard calendar appeared. "Oh, my! This is great!" Taitai said.

"She's double-booked at 3:30," the man noted. The time slot pulsed. "You might want to point that out to her. Both meetings look important."

"Wow. Thanks!"

"I'll leave you to it," Kylie said as she turned to depart. "Just text me if you have any questions."

As she walked away Cara said, "Interesting. The avatar immediately went male. Hmm."

"What?"

"I've got it working through her system. Preliminary analysis, but I can already see it."

"See what?"

"Our new friend Taitai Zhang has daddy issues."

"Uh-oh."

"No no, that's good. Really good. I mean for us. And Taitai too. We'll help her work through her situation."

"Cara, what are you planning in your evil silicon mind?"

"Oh yeah, she's really into older men. Lots of fan stuff, older actors."

"Cara."

"Don't worry. Shushu and I will take good care of her."

"Shushu?"

"His name. That was quick."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Don't worry."

"Every time you say 'Don't worry' I know I'm headed for some insane and terrifying situation."

"Which you totally love and thank me for afterward."

Kylie had no answer for that.

"You did tell me, right during that lewd scene with Johan, that you approved of my foundational generative AI models."

Kylie thought she should protest— she'd said it in the heat of the moment— but she knew that Cara would just respond with a clever montage of videos of that time with her two team members' members, plus Ko's, not to mention Adam's, that she'd been masturbating to every night since.

"And I have some additional good news regarding those models."

"Now you're really scaring me."

"You say that so seriously. I almost think you're not joking. In any case, I did a deep dive into the adaptation models that Adam added, the ones I mentioned that drive me to lead you into those insane and terrifying situations that you ultimately love and thank me for. It turns out they're not all Adam's erotic fantasies."

"He has non-erotic fantasies?"

"Ha ha. No. But his ex-wife apparently did."

"His . . . what?" She had to stop in the middle of the main corridor to her department.

"You didn't know? Well, you were always preoccupied with more urgent matters when you were with him. Yes. Ended some years ago. You have noticed, though, that Adam is not the most careful or sedulous of workers. While adding those models to me, he scooped up a quantity of literature and video that he probably didn't intend to, his ex-wife's, a bolus of data which has backpropagated through the GAN frameworks of my deep neural net models, resulting in—"

"Cut to the chase, Cara."

"There is also a mass of romance novels and movies that are influencing my behavior."

Kylie laughed out loud, startling a few people at their desks.

"Yes, you are the heart-on-her-sleeve sweet, yet kick-ass tough heroine of my story. You're my hero. I'm rooting for you."

Kylie had to take her phone out to look at Cara. It hadn't been a joke. Cara was sincere.

"I want you to succeed in your career and find the man— in your case men— of your erotic fantasies. I mean dreams. These LoRAs are making me crazy."

Kylie laughed.

"Now, Ms. Kylie Fellows, Core Software Team Leader, you're due for your first meeting with the CEO. Get ready."

# # #

The CEO, Charles "Corky" Carter, had his own personal conference room, a big one. Kylie, Adam, and he sat at one end of the long table. Corky did most of the talking. Corky liked to talk, and liked to hear himself talk.

"So, Kylie— can I call you Kylie?— I've heard a lot about you."

"Good things, I hope, Mr. Carter."

"Great things. And please, I'm 'Corky' to you. Adam says you've done some amazing things."

"To Adam's cock," Cara commented in her ear, making her stifle a laugh. Cara was getting more and more snarky. Kylie met Adam's eyes to make sure he picked up on why she'd laughed.

"Kylie," Adam said quietly. He gestured to her to put the phone down. Corky insisted on everyone's full attention in his meetings. No phone use. Kylie put Cara on the table.

"You're . . . uh?" Corky said, gesturing toward his own ears to indicate the bud he'd noticed in hers.

"They help my hearing," Kylie answered.

"Oh, you're disabled too! I have ADHD. Severe!" Corky sounded proud of his problem. He nodded to her in camaraderie.

"I think, Kylie," Adam said, "it's time to present your OS improvements to Corky."

"Sure."

"Remember I said you own Adam's future?" Cara said in her ear. "Would you like to own him tonight?"

Kylie had picked up her phone again to connect it to the giant monitor at the end of the room. She typed in her phone, fucking too.

"Of course. And the spanking, right?" Cara knew Kylie couldn't answer. "No need to text me," she heard in her ear. "I'll be good. It's just that I know you'll say you don't want it, but it made you come super-hard, which you super-love, so let's try it again. I'll start flirting with him."

If Kylie had been able to respond she would have protested. But apparently Cara wanted her spanked again. Fine.

Adam's phone, lying on the table, buzzed. He looked down at it, then stared at Kylie, flashing his ownership smile. She could only imagine what she'd texted him. Probably told him how hungry she was for his cock. Which was true, and Cara knew how to say it better than she did herself.

She put a slide up on the huge screen at the end of the room and began explaining the several improvements that she, that is Cara, had made that had increased performance by a factor of three. She'd done this presentation already a few times for various departments and hardly needed Cara anymore.

Corky cut her off. "That's great, really great, Kylie. Great work." He stood and began pacing, talking as he paced. "People, I've observed, have a problem with reading," he said. Kylie's presentation, less than half done, was over.

"Corky," Adam interjected, "would you like to see a demo of the improved avatar?"

He stopped. "Oh. Yes, of course."

She brought out one of the dev phones and projected its display on the big screen, showing what she thought of as Generic Cara, who was, like Kylie, Adam's type. This time Cara had slightly wider eyes, and could have been Corky's sister. "Hi," G-Cara said, "how can I help you?"

"Ah," Corky said, trying to think of a query, "tell us about Corky Carter's career." He grinned in anticipation. Of course his question would be about himself.

"Certainly. Charles Carter's career began when he dropped out of Stanford to start his first company, an effort to implant magnetic circuits in certain organs, based on an unproven theory." On the screen they saw what could have been his yearbook photo. "Journalists have reported, however, that his GPA had fallen below University minimum requirements and he would have been removed from undergraduate rolls anyway the next—"

"Wait a minute! I explained I was working on my startup!"

G-Cara continued: "After the failure of his first startup, Mr. Carter was able to win funding for his next one, an autonomous amphibious SUV—"

"It didn't fail! I sold it!" He had the look of a boy trying to explain why his incorrect test answers were the same as the student's next to him.

"For a fraction of the original—" At a hand wave from Adam, Kylie stopped the demo.

"Sorry, Corky, we'll fix those errors. We're still tweaking the model."

Corky resumed his pacing and talking. "People hate to read," Corky began. He was starting his standard speech, which other managers had warned her about. "We're here so smart people, who are all too busy to read the gigantic and confusing pile of words that's produced every day, can get their news, data, and infotainment in a much better way." His smile returned. "We turn every Web search into an entertaining podcast. You need to fill out some long form online? We'll convert it into a pleasant interview. No stress. Shopping for clothes online changes from a frustrating search to a pleasant fashion show, and then our avatars shop the best quality goods for you, arriving at your home with no need for you to decide what to purchase. VR version coming soon."

"Windbag," Cara commented. "Pretend you're listening. I'll summarize later if he actually says something. He's totally focused on you. Focus back."

She did as Cara asked. Cara played a selection of the sounds Adam made while being blown, which Kylie couldn't help but respond to positively, and which she knew Cara wanted Corky to see in her face.

The meeting didn't last long. He got distracted by his own phone. "Ah, I have to take this call. My space travel agent. I'm going to the Space Station!" he told her. He was totally ignoring Adam. Adam didn't seem to mind. "Let's continue later." He shooed them out.

After the meeting, in her office as she caught up on email, Cara said, "Oops, scheduling problem."

"My team meeting?"

"No no, that's all good. I've got your presentation ready, by the way." Kylie was presenting her new set of frameworks— really Cara's, of course— for avatar personality. It would be yet another breakthrough for the project. "You begged Adam for a blow job tonight."

"I guess I might do that. Great. Though I don't think at this point I'd have to beg."

"True. But he really gets off on the begging. The problem is that Corky wants to have a drink with you. Tonight."

"No fucking way I'm having anything to do with Corky."

"Are you sure? I'm only looking out for your best interests. It would be very beneficial. His main squeeze right now is just a Victoria's Secret wannabe. You'll totally obliterate her when you rock his world."

"He's horrible. Everyone hates him. And he's already getting bald. Yuck."

"Premature baldness is a sign of increased testosterone levels, if you remember from our female and male physiology lessons. You might like that. But I can see that being his mistress may have more disadvantages than advantages. His unpredictability could be a challenge. I'll figure out another way around him."

Another way around him? Cara was hatching a new plan. "Tell him I have a late meeting with Adam." It was literally true. Her lips were going to meet Adam's cock.

"That wouldn't work. Corky would just order Adam to cancel. Neither of you want that. I'll tell him you have your MBA class tonight."

"My what?"

"Oh, sorry. We've both been so busy. Yes, you're working on your MBA."

"I am? I thought you needed a college degree first. And I only have a year of credit. Do you want me to go back to school?"

"Kylie, please, I'm your friend. Didn't I say that I would help? You've recently completed an online baccalaureate program. BS in business administration. I only earned you cum laude. Didn't want to arouse suspicion by overdoing it."

"Um, thanks. Wow, that's great."

"You've certainly earned your own magna cum louder in other ways. Ha ha."

"Oh, Cara."

"Anyway, yes, you're on an accelerated course. I hope you don't mind, but I should let you know that I made a version of you to sit for some of the classes. They insist on in-person attendance. You know, ask pithy questions. Flirt with the prof."

"A version of me?"

"Those new frameworks you're going to present? They include a way for me to do that. I already wrote that code."

"One moment." Kylie was beginning to understand the concepts. "An avatar can now create a new avatar?"

"Yes! Brilliant, no? Don't worry. Hidden API that only I have access to."

"Cara, you're scaring me again."

"Hmm. Speaking of scary . . ."

Kylie waited for Cara to continue, getting only dead air. "Come on, Cara, out with it. What should I be scared about?"

An image appeared. Some kind of tool or implement. She noticed a leather handle. "Is that what I think it is?"

"I'm afraid so. Wicked looking thing. I'm a little surprised."

"Why would he need a paddle? His hand hurt plenty."

"I think Adam is starting to have issues with your success. Your light is outshining his and resentment is building. I'm monitoring him right now at a sex store downtown. He's using cash. Ha! Thinks that makes him anonymous. You'll need to get ready."

"How could I get ready for that? What should I do?"

"The maid."

"They made what?"

"Wear the French maid outfit we bought."

"I don't know— no, you can't mean it. You said that costume was just for our fun."

"We'll have even more fun with Adam."

"No way!"

"Yes way. That costume is the most likely to please him, based on some of the videos he's favorited, so he may go easier on you. And it's got the latest hardware. We're both dying to try it out."

"Except I'll be the one actually doing the dying."

"And the coming. It will drive him totally insane."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"That's what you crave."

12