The Secret App Ch. 06

Story Info
New kinky cosplay with new tech; new promotion; new man.
7k words
4.74
4.4k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter Six

Kylie walked down the length of her local wine bar's aisle to the end of the bar. There were only a few patrons this late, all male, and of course they all followed her with their eyes all the way to the back. She had a new coat wrapped around her, a nice Burberry, a major upgrade over the brown thing she'd worn her first visit to Adam's place, and it covered her up from neck to ankles. But even the guys with over-limit blood alcohol could see something about her, something not quite right.

Her hair: questionable, strands out of place. Her make up: men, at least straight men, would not be able to diagnose what went wrong, but her eyes were not as crisply alluring as they'd been at the beginning of the evening, and her lip gloss was only visible in ragged patches at the corners of her mouth. Her shoes: they were fine, but their black shine and thick platforms would have better suited a goth cosplay teenager.

And her expression: exhausted, used, but with a grin she was fighting to suppress. To Kylie it was all too obvious: she looked really well fucked. Really, really. If it was a crime to fuck a woman too well, she was Exhibit A.

She stopped at the end of the bar. The bartender, the one Cara had predicted was gay, came over to her. He certainly was pleasant to look at. Not that Adam was ugly. But this man was genuinely a pleasure, such perfectly proportioned features, such puppy dog eyes.

"Hey," he said, "how's it going?"

If he hadn't been on the other side of the bar, and probably gay, Kylie might have thought it was a pickup line. "Good," she said, "Very good. But I need a drink. Got anything beyond wine?"

"Oh, right. You were the girl with that guy from the AI startup. You work there too?"

"Yeah. Listen, I'm happy to talk all night, but I really need that drink."

"Sure. Sorry. We can do cocktails."

"Martini? Whatever's strong."

"Coming right up. Have a seat."

"I feel like standing right now." She couldn't imagine putting any pressure on her ass at this moment. It was still sizzling. But her pussy ached for something more than a soft cushion. She pulled up the back of her coat and sidled back against a stool, just enough to work a corner up into her a little, just pressing on the part of her pussy that was humming, the part of her that was, she had to admit, still coming. Whatever Adam had done to her-- meaning whatever she'd seduced Adam into doing to her-- or really, whatever Cara had tricked her into seducing Adam to do to her-- had left her physically exhausted but mentally wired, with an ass that burned as if flamed under a torch and a pussy that, nearly an hour later, wouldn't stop coming. And a mouth that was dry and raspy from yelling and/or swallowing cock, still tasting the slush of come and pussy juice she'd been slurping from that cock. She scarfed down the martini way too fast when it arrived and had to force herself to place it back on the counter before she drank the whole thing in one gulp.

"I can see how you need a drink, sweetie. What a performance! Oscar level. Let's get into bed soon. The video is incredible."

She didn't respond, but Cara's praise was justified. She didn't need a video right now to bring back some of the scenes, and no video could capture the piercing sting of that god-damned fucking paddle or the unbelievable full-body orgasms, which her pussy was still responding to. She concentrated on that, working her pussy deeper into the corner of the stool's padding.

"One drink, okay honey pie? Then we'll go home to our soft bed."

She took the hearing aid out of her ear and stashed it in her coat pocket with the tiara, then turned off her phone before Cara could protest. She needed some alone time.

The bartender rang up a patron and went back to her. "You think you're going to want another? It's almost last call."

"At least one more. Double?"

"Just so you're not driving."

"I live in the neighborhood." She almost blurted out an invitation to him right then, gay or not, to come back home with her. The unbelievable sex she'd just been through seemed to have made her more horny, not less. The alcohol had started to warm her up and she wanted to unbutton her coat, but then she'd be exposing her costume, a getup her former self wouldn't have worn on a bet on Halloween. But, oh my, had it done the job!

# # #

Cara had been right on target, as always. When Kylie opened the coat at the bottom of his stairs to reveal her costume, Adam looked like a seven-year-old boy on Christmas-- the boy who got that real spaceship or real dragon that he'd asked Santa for.

She wore the classic French maid costume, low bodice, white ruffled apron, short black fluffed-out skirt that exposed pale thighs above sheer stockings, black shiny heels. But the headpiece was large, more of a tiara, her heels were on thick platforms. Black choker with lace edges. So more of a goth French maid, pure fantasy. Not pure in the moral sense. The costume had come with ruffled cuffs, but Cara thought they might interfere with her cinematography. Kylie's fellatio, Cara had proven in a personal documentary short, involved a lot of handwork.

"Good evening, Sir. I am here to serve you."

"Ooh, great! You're getting into it already." Cara hadn't told her to use 'Sir'; it had just come out spontaneously.

Once again he followed her up the stairs. She'd at first resisted Cara's instruction to go commando in a flouncy skirt that barely covered her butt. "Girl, sometimes you are so dense," Cara had countered. "Where do you want him to put his cock? Okay, show him." So her pussy was set free to cool in the breeze. And to be in full view of the man she wanted to fuck her, already wet for him.

Something about the costume, which was just about the silliest thing any self-respecting girl should put on her body, made her just want to kneel down in the center of Adam's living room. So she did. Self-respect, in this case, had to be viewed from a highly personal frame of mind.

Adam was grinning so hard he could hardly talk. "You-- you are the most amazing woman I've ever met, Kylie. You just-- just--" Not able to finish the sentence, he gestured at the lump that had already formed in his pants.

She opened his pants and pulled them down, not easy with his nervous bouncing and shaking. She took him into her mouth and began servicing him. He settled down and got his voice back. "I'd offer to marry you, seriously Kylie, except I know you'd turn me down. And anyway if you did marry me you'd end up somehow owning me entirely. So it's lucky you'll turn me down."

She took his cock out of her mouth briefly to say, "I don't want to marry you. I just want your cock."

His grin returned. "Wait." He pulled out of her, went to his counter, where he retrieved two glasses with drinks, and took a seat on his couch. "Come here."

She walked on her knees to him and took a place between his legs. He handed her one of the glasses and clinked them together. "To Kylie, the best programmer and best cocksucker I've ever known." He took a sip.

She drank the whole glass down. She thought it was another old fashioned, but she drank it so fast she wasn't sure. "Thank you, Sir. Is there any service you would like me to perform?"

The answer was obvious, still sticking straight up out of his pants with its fat head. "Tiara cams were a brilliant innovation, if I do say so myself," Cara noted. She'd modified the French maid bonnet to a tiara and installed hidden cameras in it. "The perspective makes that cock look thirty centimeters long. A foot to you."

"Suck my cock, Miss Kylie." She pulled his stiff rod toward her and took his cockhead into her mouth. "And from now on, Miss Kylie, you will refer to yourself with that name. Understood?"

She nodded, which wiggled him in her mouth, which he liked. He relaxed back, sipped his drink, and made small oohs and ahhs as she used her mouth on him.

"Sweetie, point your feet while you suck him. I want to try the heel cameras." It had taken some work, but together they'd fitted two cameras in the shoes pointing back out of the heels, which was why they'd chosen platforms. "Ooh, good. A little more. Dip your head down."

Which she was doing anyway as she sucked him deeper. His sounds became grunts. She'd decided that she was going to suck him without stopping and just see what would happen. This could end up being a quickie like the one she'd given him in the parking garage. That memory gave her some perspective on how far she'd progressed-- if 'progress' was the right term-- in her sexuality. She'd thought she was quite outrageous to do him in public, topless. And it had been outrageous. But now, here she was all dressed up to deliberately fulfill Adam's sex fantasy, knowing what was in store for her. The paddle. She'd almost forgotten about it. Where was the paddle? Maybe, she hoped, he'd had second thoughts and it was stashed now in a closet.

He sat up. She took the opportunity to see if she could get him to go for the gold: "Is Sir ready to come in Miss Kylie's mouth, Sir?" She stuck the tip of her tongue into his peehole, knowing what it did to him. He jerked and grunted. "Miss Kylie is so hungry for Mr. Adam's come." She resumed her sucking. But he sat up further and pulled out of her.

"Nice try," she heard in her ear.

"You'd like to suck me off right away, wouldn't you?"

"Miss Kylie loves to eat Mr. Adam's come." She thought using his name would make it more personal. And hotter.

"I bet you do. But Kylie's been a bad girl."

She didn't like the way this conversation was heading so soon. "Oh no, Sir, Miss Kylie always tries to do her utmost for Mr. Adam's pleasure." She tried to put his cock back in her mouth.

"Yes, I can see that." He grinned down at her and ran a finger along her cheek as she mouthed his rod. That ownership smile again. "Miss Kylie is a gem. But Kylie has been bad." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and worked it. He showed her the display with lines of code on it.

"Uh-oh," Cara said, "follow my lead."

"What is this shit?" He was angry.

"Code."

"Yes, but what code? It's not in Python or C or any of the other company languages. I can't make sense of it."

"It's..." Kylie had to pause to hear Cara's reply. "It's in V++."

"V++? That's the name of the language?"

She nodded vigorously on his cock, hoping that would return his attention to something more interesting than code.

"I don't know that language. Where did you find it?"

"It's--" Kylie knew Cara's answer would not please him. "It's my own language."

"You-- wait a minute-- you invented your own language?"

Kylie nodded again, using the opportunity to lick his cock and remind him he was in the middle of a blow job, which she wanted to continue and hopefully finish. Cara gave a detailed and convoluted justification in her ear. She finally stopped licking him, which he was resisting anyway, and summarized. "It was better. More efficient."

"But-- but--" He struggled to speak, not least because she'd resumed her sucking and was going all out on him.

The only way out of this uncomfortable conversation was down her throat and through his orgasm. She desperately attempted that. "Would Mr. Adam enjoy fucking Miss Kylie's pretty face?" She did her best to smile seductively with his cock spreading her lips. A face-fucking would be the least of her problems right now. He could have ten face-fuckings if he wanted. Anything but that paddle.

But he stood up. She had to release him and stumble back on her knees. He gripped his very stiff cock and grimaced as if it hurt.

She lifted her face up and gave him her winningest, cutest, sluttiest smile. "Would Mr. Adam like to come on Miss Kylie's pretty face to punish her?" She made her voice high and sing-song. "Mr. Adam will get his come all over Miss Kylie and make a big mess all over her, but Miss Kylie promises to clean it all up and swallow every drop."

"I have a better idea," he growled. He walked to the counter and behind it.

Fuck! Kylie thought, knowing that fucking was not next on Adam's agenda.

"Get ready, girl," Cara warned her unnecessarily. "This is going to be a good one."

"You have a twisted idea of good," Kylie whispered.

Adam returned holding, of course, the paddle. It was long and not very wide, with holes in it like Swiss cheese. He held it out for her to see.

She cowered. The real thing looked even more deadly than the photo. "Please, Mr. Adam. I'll be good. I mean, Miss Kylie will be good." She whimpered. She wasn't acting. She pulled her short dress down, trying futilely to cover her ass. She really, really didn't want that paddle used on her.

"So I was thinking about what you texted me today," he said, "You said don't spank you again the way I did last time, and I thought, well, fine, I'll find a different way to spank you. And I was getting these ads, you know."

Fuck! Kylie thought, Cara!

He tapped the paddle on his hand. "And then I thought, 'I know what bad, bad Kylie needs to straighten her out.'" He tapped a bit harder, then shook his hand. "Ouch, that really stings." He grabbed her by the back of her costume and shoved her onto the couch face down with her knees on the carpet and her ass sticking up. His hand held her down. "So brilliant Kylie created her own secret language, is that right?"

"Cara, Cara," she whispered into the couch cushions, "Do something. Didn't you say I can stop him?"

"You mean your safe-word? That was in the S&M lesson. Remember, you didn't want to study that? I'm sorry, sweetie, you're not getting out of this one." Cara didn't sound sorry.

"Please, Sir, forgive me. I mean-- I mean, Miss Kylie is very sorry for what Kylie did. Very, very sorry. So sorry."

"I'm sure you are." He lifted her skirt and pushed it back, exposing her ass. "Jeez, you have the most beautiful fucking ass."

"Thank you, Sir. Would-- would Mr. Adam like to fuck Miss Kylie's beautiful ass?" It was a desperate gamble. She'd never done anal, never ever wanted anal, but anything, even a cock up her ass, had to be better than that evil fucking paddle.

"Sorry, sweetie. Less than 2% of Adam's porn is anal. He's just not interested. Still, nice try, and I'm pleased that you're starting to consider that act."

"Virgin ass!" she yelled. 2% was greater than zero. "Please fuck my virgin-- Aiyee!"

White-hot agony like the fires of hell shot up her from her ass and obliterated the rest of whatever she was saying, along with every thought, every sight but red as her eyes clamped shut, every sound but the crack of the paddle and the bloody scream it forced from her lungs, every emotion including fear and horniness and guilt and everything she'd ever felt, all wiped out by the pain, the unbelievable, searing pain, pain beyond anything she'd ever imagined, beyond any limit, pain that rang through her like a bell while she gasped and struggled against the hand that still held her down.

"So is Kylie going to fix her code?"

"Yes! Yes! Everything! Yes!" she yelled.

"No, she won't," Cara calmly countered in her ear.

Strangely, the pain disappeared nearly as fast as it had hit her. She felt only the smooth wood he was rubbing against her burning ass cheek. And a lightness in her body, as if that one strike of the paddle had knocked twenty pounds off her.

"And she's going to do everything in strict accordance with the company's software guidelines and good programming practices?"

"Yes, I'll do it. Yes. I'm sorry. Yes!"

"You're fucking lying."

Another white-hot spear of agony shot up her, a searing razor that sliced her in half, making her jerk like an epileptic in a seizure. But then, as suddenly as it hit her the pain was gone. She felt weightless. It seemed she might float away if not for Adam's hand holding her down. She didn't understand.

"Kylie's just going to do what she wants. I know her."

"No! No! I'll do it! I promise!" The paddle was rubbing around on her, making her legs vibrate. The floating sensation had faded. The paddle left her cheek and she knew what was going to happen. The fear returned, double. Her legs churned back and forth, trying to crawl away by themselves.

"You promise? Pinky swear?"

"Yes, yes! Anything!"

Again the searing, white-hot razor of agony speared her. And then it was as instantly gone and again she floated. Then again the crack of the paddle sent another laser blast of pain up into her, and a third. And all evaporated as quickly as they landed on her. She huffed and gasped.

"Really, Kylie?" The paddle was rubbing again.

"No!"

"Good girl," Cara whispered, "take control. Even now you can take control."

"You fucker!" Kylie yelled. "You stupid fucker! I'm going to make you rich! You know it!"

"What did you call me?"

"Stupid fucker! Go on, hit me again!"

The white-hot razor slashed through her again and was gone. She was floating. She raised her head. "Another, please," she said calmly.

"Uh, what?"

"Please, Sir, punish your bad, bad Kylie. Miss Kylie begs you too-- Ahh!" Again the white-hot razor and the floating. "Again, please, harder, please, your Miss Kylie begs-- Ah! Ah!" Each razor slash seemed to lift her up higher and higher. "More, you wimpy micro-dick! Come on, give it to me! Ah! Ahh!"

He paused. She was trembling with energy, full of it. She'd never felt so good, so high, so charged with living energy. "Now, fuck me, Adam! Just fuck me! I know you're hard! Kill me with your fucking cock! Do it! Do it!"

His cock drove up into her in a single deep thrust and she got pounded as if a gorilla was raping her. He growled and yelled and pulled her hair and fucked her, unstoppable. She came instantly, hard, then came again, harder, and lost herself in an orgasm that was like drowning because she couldn't breathe, she was yelling her lungs out, and her arms flailed uselessly under his weight and her legs kicked and she was totally out of control.

And then she was awake, as if she'd been asleep her whole life and this moment she woke up and everything was like a clear morning after a storm. "Come in me, Adam. give me your come, just fuck me 'till you come."

He was grunting and gasping and pounding. She lay her head down on the cushion and concentrated on feeling him push way up into her and spasm and she knew he was coming, she could feel it inside. She loved being a woman at that moment, just loved, loved, loved feeling a man come inside her. "More fucking, more coming, a lot more," she said. She didn't know if Adam heard her. She knew Cara did.

His grunts changed to a kind of singsong and his hips jerked over and over as his body forced the last drops of his seed into her. He collapsed onto her back, almost suffocating her, but everything was totally fine.

"Oh, girl, you were magnificent!"

He slid off her and onto the carpet on his butt. "Fuck!" he said, "Fuck!" Over and over.

She slid down off the couch. "Get up here, Adam," she ordered, patting where he'd been sitting before. "Come on, you're still giving a blow job." She liked that turn of phrase, flipping the word 'giving' on its head, showing that, despite what she'd just been through, she was the one in control.

He pulled himself onto the couch, groaning. It was a struggle for him. His pants were halfway down. She pulled them fully off and got back between his now bare legs, then took his deflated cock in her mouth and cleaned him while he moaned and whimpered. She liked that too, making him whimper. Her ass still felt red hot, but now her pussy hummed. Maybe Cara had been right and the pain had been worth it. She couldn't tell anymore. She didn't care anymore either. She saw his drink, nearly untouched on the side table, and paused her cocksucking to take and drink it. She sipped his drink and licked his cock.

12