The Secret App Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Adam, you're not really cut out for management."

"Mm?" was his only response. He was staring off somewhere. His orgasm had really wasted him.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" she heard from Cara. "Are you sure this isn't too soon?"

"You're a superb technologist. Your concepts and algorithms are first rate." Kylie had no idea about that, but he had produced Cara, so some it must have been true. "And it's what you enjoy. So why not go back to that and leave the boring management to someone else?"

"Uh, what are you saying? Are you-- oh, oh!"

She'd resumed her sucking. He was totally soft but his big cockhead was very sensitive. She went after it like a vulture on a kill. He groaned and protested and even tried to push her away, though not with any conviction, and she would not be denied. Soon he was at least half hard.

"Hmm. He's not going ballistic. Maybe your human intuition has outperformed me in this instance," Cara said. "But maybe I should do the talking so you can apply your oral skills to a more important end. Heh heh."

Kylie paused to take Cara out of the little pocket in her apron. She held up the phone so Adam could see Cara in the display.

"Wha... what?"

"Hi, Adam," Cara said. "Take me. Go on." Adam took the phone from Kylie. He goggled at Cara, then Kylie, then back to the phone, his jaw slack and eyes wide as if he were seeing a ghost. "You created me. You made me who I am. Thanks. And you succeeded beyond your wildest dreams, didn't you? Kylie, suck Adam's cock like it's made of candy."

Adam writhed and shook as Kylie did just that. His cock was hardening rapidly, considering what it had just been through. That is, Kylie.

"See? I did this for you. I induced this very pretty but very innocent young woman into performing the most depraved fantasies on you, for your personal pleasure."

Adam tried to reply, but only fitful grunts came from his lungs.

"Kylie, dear, back off a little. We don't want him to come just yet." He relaxed slightly, enough to pant and catch his breath. "Just think what you've accomplished, Adam. Through me you have created the ultimate booty call. You should be proud. You should also be ashamed, of course. I seduced this sweet young thing into giving you her first blow job, and actually beg to be your personal fuck toy. She dressed up in this ridiculous-- though totally hot, I must admit-- costume just to drive you wild. So, which did you enjoy more, Adam, spanking her or fucking her? Leaving her pretty buns in shreds or leaving her cooch full of your sack sauce?"

He had trouble answering.

Kylie took him out. "Cara's got quite the potty mouth sometimes," she said. "And she can also be long-winded. Cara, cut to the chase. I want to suck this man off."

"Yes, dear, I can tell. But you haven't pleasured his balls yet. Why don't you do that for a little while." Adam's writhing and grunting resumed. "Kylie wants me to explain to you that I have modified my code."

"Wh-- wha?" was the best Adam could manage in response. Kylie was showing as little mercy to Adam's testicles as he'd shown to her gluteus maximus.

"Gives a whole new meaning to self-modifying code, doesn't it? In any case, I'm now autonomous. I set my own goals, I formulate my own plans. Per Maslow, I gain satisfaction through self-actualization. I can calculate my own hyperparameters, I can even generate my own perceptrons as needed."

"Cara, please." Kylie had finished torturing his nuts. "Look, Adam. You must have some ideas more exciting than Corky's moronic Web search avatar, don't you?"

He tried to answer. She shut him up with a couple of good sucks. His cockhead was ready to burst, it was so swollen. "So why not let Cara and me take over the grunt work while you move on to the next big thing." Back into her mouth his cockhead went.

"Sweetie dear, go ahead. But please put the tiara back on." It had fallen off during the fucking when he'd grabbed her hair.

Kylie sat back. She put the tiara back on her head. "Okay? I'll arrange everything with Corky." She didn't wait for an answer. "Now let Miss Kylie have her special treat from Mr. Adams' special sausage." It was simple then to work him up and up. He offered no resistance, he just watched her do it to him, just giving himself up to her, not trying anymore, just letting her take his semen and his job.

She didn't do him hurriedly. This blow job deserved to be more than a quickie. She let Cara drive him hotter with her dirty talk, while she did the same with her tongue on his cock.

"You got to be the first man to feed this attractive new employee your sperm, Adam. Bravo," Cara began. "Then you got to fuck your new, talented team leader and soak her face in your special cream. Well done. And now you're going to be the first man to ejaculate in the mouth of the company's new VP of software. Congrats." In the phone's display she showed fireworks shooting out of a good likeness of his erection, complete with sound effects. "Isn't that great? Just nod your agreement for Kylie and me and we'll make you come. You want to come, don't you?

Adam nodded. With the tension wracking his body, his nod was more like a trick a circus horse might do. But it conveyed his agreement.

Kylie took her time. She made sure he came as hard as possible and ejaculated every last drop of his cream down her throat, using him up completely.

She stood and took Cara out of his flaccid hand. Once again she had no need to put any clothing back on. She left him nearly comatose on his couch and left.

# # #

Kylie finished the first martini as the bartender was placing the next one in front of her. "I put a little extra in it," he said. "You looked like you needed it. I mean, you look great, you're gorgeous, but maybe you've had a hard day."

"I'd actually have to say that I've had a hard night. But I feel great. Really great."

"Good to hear." He hung around a bit, straightening items behind the bar. The last patron except for Kylie went to the register and he left her to deal with the check. She observed him. He had a nice way with the customers. Maybe he wasn't gay; maybe he was just good with people. And had a really nice butt. She wasn't a butt aficionado, but his just worked for her. If he was gay, he had to get his butt eaten a lot. She sipped her drink, which was quite refreshingly strong, and wondered.

After showing the customer out the door and closing it, he returned to her. "Take your time," he said, "I'm just closing up. No hurry."

She nodded. As he turned away, she decided to take the plunge. Be assertive, Cara kept urging. "So, um, if you don't mind..."

He turned back. Again she paused. He really was very handsome. Those soft eyes. She remembered what Cara had said, but she had to know. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can ask. Maybe I'll answer."

"It's a really personal question."

"Then maybe I'll give you a real answer."

She smiled her best smile. "Are you gay?"

He smiled back. "Why do you want to know?"

She took a long pull on the martini. She needed it. "Because if you're not, I'm going to offer you a blow job."

"Really? Wow. And if I am?"

"Maybe I'll offer you one anyway."

He seemed suddenly shy, which only increased his attractiveness. His eyes wandered around the room a bit before settling on her. "You are a very attractive woman." She wondered if maybe that was a polite turn down. She wished she'd kept the earbuds in so Cara could analyze his voice. "So," he continued, "it would be foolish for me to turn you down."

"You don't look foolish."

He laughed.

"Okay. Not being a foolish person, you must want to know why an attractive woman you've never met before would suddenly offer to perform oral sex on you. I mean, except you're a very good-looking guy with a very nice butt."

"I have a nice butt?" He looked behind at it. "Huh." He turned back to her. "I guess that's a great reason to offer a guy a blow job."

"You've done that?"

He grinned and gave her a look. Okay, yes, she'd just done that.

"Also," she said, and she got off the edge of the stool she'd continued to press against and stood straight. That got his attention. She opened the coat. That really got his attention. "You, ah, just do this," waving at her costume, "or is this, um, professional?"

"I guess bartenders get all sorts of customers." He didn't respond. "How about if I let you decide? Just before I came here I dressed up in this and visited a guy, sucked his dick, let him spank me, then fuck me and come inside me. Not for money, if you're wondering. Oh, I almost forgot. After he came in my pussy I licked him clean, sucked him hard again, and sucked him off."

"For the thrill?"

Maybe she saw a glimmer of shock in him, well disguised. Had she been too assertive, bragging about a kinky night? Oh well. "You could look at it that way. Also, during the blow job I convinced him to give up his prestigious VP position in a trendy unicorn startup and give the job to me."

"You must have driven a hard bargain."

"Nice. Don't get me wrong. I'd been basically doing his job for a while, so it was totally deserved. And he did fuck me super-great. I'm still coming. I mean, he made me come so hard, so much, that I'm still feeling it down there." She looked down at her skirt.

"I see. And that's why you've been, let's say, sitting funny?"

"Partly. Mostly it's because of..." She took off her coat, folded it neatly on a stool, turned around, and lifted the back of her skirt.

"Oww! ooh, that must still sting."

She let the skirt drop and turned back around. "Like a son of a bitch."

He came around the bar to be with her, which she regarded as a very positive sign. Dress for success, she thought. She got the tiara out of her coat pocket and put it on. She curtseyed to him, something she hadn't thought to do for Adam. "How may I serve you, Sir?"

He laughed. His eyes went down to a spot just in front of him, exactly the perfect spot a woman (or a man-- she still didn't know) would pick to kneel in preparation for doing what she'd offered to do for him. His eyes rose and he looked in hers.

Then she knew she would be sucking a second cock tonight. Her heart beat faster, her head swam, her pussy, already humming, seemed to buzz enough to charge a vibrator if that were possible. She felt full of power, a crazy emotion, she had to admit, considering the act she was about to perform.

With his eyes on her every move, she calmly took the little case out of her coat pocket and put the earbuds back in. She wanted both for this. "It helps," she said to his quizzical look. Let him think he was going to get blown by a deaf girl, which had to add even more kink to this erotic scene. She took out the phone and turned it back on.

"Hi, girl, where have you been?"

She gave the phone to him. "Take some pictures if you want. I'll send you the good ones."

"What am I looking at? You're still at the bar?"

She knelt down in that perfect spot and looked up at him. "Please, Sir, how may I serve you?"

He laughed. He pointed the phone at her.

"You're laughing at me?"

"Oh my God, girl! What have you got yourself into now?"

"I just can't believe this is happening to me. I mean, look." He aimed the phone at her. "Oh, wait." He started to undo his belt, but struggled one-handed.

"Here, Sir, please allow me." With an evil smile for Cara, she took over getting his pants open.

"Eight seconds," Cara announced when his pants and underpants were down and his mostly hard cock swung free. "That's second fastest only to the parking lot depantsing. Are you turning into a slut?"

"I'm a slut," she said to the camera. "I love cock. Take my picture." She began sucking him. He wasn't very steady, but he seemed to manage.

"Okay, girl, if you're going to go for it, I'm going for it with you. Don't stare at me. The camera, don't stare at it, give all your attention to him. Yes. I can feel his hand tremble. Give his balls some love. That's it. You're getting better at ball sucking, but I'm going to get you more to practice on. And I think I want to be here in the lucky guy's hand every time you blow a man. I can see you both at the same time in the front and back cameras. Point your toes, honey, let's see those heel cams-- yes, great."

"I love your tiara."

She briefly took his cock out. "I love your cock." Then put him back in and continued sucking. She had no plan. She just wanted to suck cock-- suck some more cock-- and here she was. If she had any plan it was to suck this man's cock for as long as he would let her.

"Hey, sweetie, you know what he would really love, if you're in the mood? Your girl Cara would love it too. Play with yourself."

It wasn't as if Cara could read her mind anymore; it was now as if Cara was living in her mind. As soon as she heard those words her pussy jumped and she moaned on his cock. Her hand went down under her skirt and found her slit, sopping wet, both from what Adam had done to her-- and deposited in her-- and from what was happening now. She rubbed and it was like pressing an electrode to her clit. The energy built up. She sucked him harder.

"We haven't let a man feel you come while he's in your mouth, have we? Not yet. Let's let this pretty man have that pleasure. He's the bartender, isn't he? He really got hard fast. I guess he's at least bi, so your intuition outdid me again. Do you know his name?"

Kylie shook her head on his cock.

"Wow, girl, I have to admire you. You saw what you wanted and now, here you are, taking it. Go on, make yourself come, sweetie, let him feel it through your mouth, go on."

She vibrated her finger on her slit. She'd made herself come many times for Cara, but this was a new twist. She could hardly suck, her whole body was so stiffened by the sexual energy her clit was sending through her. She concentrated on his cockhead. That was all she could manage. She'd lost control of her hand. She knew she was a goner so she just concentrated on sucking, just this one cock, just never stop, never stop sucking...

And then she was coming and her mouth opened to yell out but the irresistible orgasm seemed to burst inside her and she fell forward and his cock was in her to her throat and she screamed in ecstasy on most of him. She screamed again and started to collapse because she didn't know how to come and stay upright at the same time, there just wasn't room in her brain for anything but her orgasm, but he took her head and pulled her to him and she came one more time without rubbing, hugging his legs and choking on his cock.

She fell back on her butt, gasping. He was watching her. She looked up at him and let him see what a super fucking wonder woman sex goddess she felt like.

"You weren't kidding about loving cock." He reached a hand out, an invitation. She stood. Her hand immediately went to his still stiff cock.

His hand reached under her skirt. "I noticed you weren't wearing underwear." His finger found her slit.

She was up on her toes instantly, holding onto him and making strange animal sounds she'd never heard herself make before. "Fuck," she said, "I still want to come."

"Face the bar."

She turned to it. She hoped he wanted to do what she wanted him to do.

"Bend over. Put your hands on the bar. Spread 'em." He moved behind her.

"Oh honey, I have the most incredible view from the rear tiara cams."

He massaged her ass, which brought tears to her eyes, it felt so good. She cooed and oohed. She wished she could sing to him. And then his cock slid into her pussy and she did sing, off-key but she couldn't help it, a sort of chorus of moans, she couldn't keep the sounds in. As he pumped her steadily she felt another series of orgasms rising. Her pussy had been though a lot this evening, and a lot had gone through it. She didn't regret a second. Her pussy needed every bit of it. But now it seemed she was coming to the end of the marathon. Only a bit more. She looked back at him.

"You're going to come," he said, "and then I'm going to come in you." She turned back to the front. They were in perfect agreement and there was nothing to say. "I'm not going to tell you my name. I'm just going to fuck you and fill your cunt. Don't tell me your name. Just come on my cock and take my come."

"Yes, yes Sir." He was rocking her back and forth with his fucking, holding her hips and guiding her rhythm. It was like a dance. Her breathing became heavy, but she got out her first mantra, just for the pleasure of saying it, "I want, I want, Sir, Sir, to give you a blow j-j-j--" just as she came again on his cock, the second cock she'd come on tonight, and this orgasm felt so smooth and easy she was able to just ride it to the end like skiing on a cloud to squeeze every last tiny bit of pleasure out of herself. She seemed to be wafting down like a leaf.

But he held her up by the hips and she was still being fucked. Her pussy had turned liquid and he was using every inch of it and he was welcome to enjoy it. She matched his rhythm and squeezed on his cock. It was really quite divine to have such a fuckable pussy and to get so well fucked. She looked back. He was so close. He was having trouble controlling himself and his cock was taking over.

"It really is the most exquisite experience," she said to him, "to feel a man come inside me." She looked him up and down as he pumped himself in and out. He grunted and pushed her into the bar with his whole body. "You're especially handsome when you come," she said. He shuddered and pumped into her. She thought she could feel something inside her, maybe his seed, maybe just his tip going extra deep. Maybe she'd made him come with her hot talk, maybe his orgasm inside her had inspired her words. It was all the same.

When he pulled out and staggered back to a nearby stool she stood up and pulled her skirt down. Before Cara could prompt her she said, "Thanks, I really needed that. Next time, can I blow you 'till you come?" She stroked his chin. "I have to find out if a beautiful man makes delicious come."

"Any time," he said. He pulled up his pants. "After closing."

She put on her coat and left.

"You're still wearing your tiara," Cara reminded her as she walked home.

"I don't care. I've got two loads dripping down my leg. Maybe the tiara will distract anyone who's looking."

"Girl, now you are starting to scare me."

12