The Secret App Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear, perhaps I wasn't perfectly clear. My apologies. It seems you jumped to a conclusion, a consequence of your insightful intuition, which I value in both our work and our personal life. But it's all good. You agreed in your text exchange with Johan to perform fellatio on him, to completion, in front of his friends. That's all. Knowing your proclivities, I pointed out to you the special opportunity that presented itself and arranged things to maximize your pleasure and maintain your personal safety should you choose to avail yourself of that opportunity. The choice is— I guess now was— yours."

You didn't tell Johan?

"I knew the shock on his face would be a turn-on, and demonstrate that you're in charge of the scene."

You set me up!!!!!!

"I set things up for you, my sweet. It's what you asked for." Kylie heard her own voice coming out of the earbud: "Cara, I want to suck more cocks." She thought if she ever told Cara she liked hot chocolate, she'd end up naked in a hot tub full of it.

You want me to blow all of them?

"No, dear, you do. You asked for more cocks. Here they are for your pleasure if you want them, lined up like planes flying into LAX."

Kylie scanned the men again. Three youngish guys, about as horny looking as she could imagine; Johan, she was already committed to doing; and the dark man, a bit taller, a bit older. Cara was right.

"But first show this to Johan."

A QR code appeared on her screen. Kylie held it up for Johan to see. He captured it with his phone, studied it for more than a few seconds, returned his attention to her eyes. He looked scared.

"Don't worry," Kylie told him. While he'd been looking at his phone, Cara had shown her what he was reading: his college transcript. Johan was a skilled software engineer, maybe her best. But he'd faked his CS degree on his resume. She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "We're going to protect each other, you agree? Everything's going to be fine." She even kissed him on his cheek, their first kiss.

She put her bag down on a side table. It was a new one Cara had designed for her, with a windowed pocket for the phone to look out from. She arranged it to have a view of the room. "What's everybody drinking?" she asked. Someone handed her a beer. She grimaced. She didn't like beer, especially right out of the bottle. They all watched her take a pull, including how her tongue lingered in the bottle's opening. "Good," she said to the young man that had given it to her. "Thanks, Johan."

"Well, actually—"

She put a hand on his arm. "I want you to be Johan today. For me." She turned her attention to the rest of them. "You're all named Johan, right?"

"Sure," and "Yeah, Cathy," and nods were their replies.

The handsome dark guy approached and bent down to look closely at her, but at her shoulder, not her breasts. "So do you?"

"Do I?"

"Flow with it, girl. He's yours. Isn't he gorgeous?"

He pointed at where he'd been looking. She tilted her head and pulled up the bit of fabric he'd been studying. She noticed a longish strip of cloth sewn into the top's wide collar, the clothing tag, outside where everyone could see it. She had to smile. Embroidered on the tag, in small letters only someone very close could read, was a very familiar sentence, all lower case: i want to give you a blow job.

"It's, um, a new brand. My good friend just launched it."

He nodded. "I do business development, so I see a lot of marketing ideas. Most of them are brain-dead." He felt the tag. "But this branding is brilliant. And putting the tag outside so everyone can see? Pure genius."

Another guy, heavily bearded, studied it. "Oh man, I wish my girlfriend would wear that."

"Your shorts too?" someone asked. "Same brand?"

"I'm working on that," Cara said in her ear.

"She's working on that. Jeans are harder." She looked in Dark Johan's eyes. "Yes, I'm definitely considering doing it." She let him watch her eyes lower to his crotch, which did not look like it held a small amount behind the denim. She gushed inside her tiny shorts, but her mouth went dry with trepidation. She wanted him. She wondered what it would be like with him. She wondered what Cara would want her to do with him, to him, for him. She wondered if she was ready.

"Game's on."

They moved to the couch. Four of them squeezed themselves on it. Kylie knelt at the coffee table and helped herself to some chips and salsa, realizing that she'd neglected breakfast, then sat back on the floor between Johan's legs. She didn't care at all about the game and that damned plug didn't let her sit comfortably. She snuck a hand between his legs and diddled whatever she could find. She also made a show for him of sucking on her beer bottle, just to point out that it could be his warm flesh instead of cold glass between her lips, any time he wanted. He tried to ignore her and was mostly successful, but the guy next to him, the youngish one who'd given her the beer, was bug-eyed. She took another drink, playing it up, and batted her eyes at him.

"If you do him first," Cara said, "He'll probably be recovered by the time you've done the others and you can do him again. That'll make his day. And year."

The other guys were cheering some play, but Young Johan kept his eyes on her, though not her face. His attention had moved to her hand, which was now resting comfortably on Johan's crotch. She slid a finger up Johan's zipper and diddled the pull. Young Johan looked very uncomfortable.

Johan was watching also. "Half time?" she asked him, giving his lump a little rub. Young Johan's eyes went back and forth between them. Johan, the stud, didn't immediately agree. He pouted and nodded as if considering her proposition and weighing its merits. "Right now?" Her hand went lower, scratching his balls through the denim. Young Johan definitely noticed. Johan again didn't respond, but he scanned his guests, who were deep into discussing some details about the rules that Kylie understood less than Cara's algorithms. "Next commercial?" He pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows. Maybe, he mouthed.

Youngster saw this. She smiled at him with her widest shit-eating grin, doing her best to confirm that yes, she was going to do to Johan what it looked like she'd just volunteered to do to Johan. He looked at her as if she were green and had just floated down from her flying saucer.

She urged Johan closer to the edge of the couch and sat back to watch the game, using his genitals as a headrest. In the process she "accidentally" put her hands on Youngster's thigh to give him ideas. She also made sure he saw her fingering the tag on her top. He knew what it said.

The next minutes were boring. She watched tall, mostly Black men chase each other around and jump together fighting over a ball. She glanced over at Dark Johan, who was lounging in a side armchair. He was keeping an eye on her while he followed the game. He probably had been watching her from the beginning. He winked at her, actually winked. Her pussy jerked on its own. That and sitting for an extended period made her aware of the plug still in her butt. She'd forgotten about it. She rubbed her pussy through her shorts while he watched. She couldn't stop herself, nor could she push away the fantasy of taking this man's black cock, instead of the plug, up her ass. Cara would love that. Maybe some day. Maybe, in fact, Cara had put the idea into her head.

"That one's got your number, doesn't he? Look at the way he's stretching his leg up. He's displaying his stuff for you. He knows you want it."

"Definitely want that," she agreed in a low voice, though she'd never tell Cara where she wanted it.

The TV started showing commercials. It seemed that the tedious first quarter was over. Youngster was now on his phone, rapidly texting. As soon as he'd finished, the phones buzzed in the pockets of Bearded Johan and the fourth friend, another pale guy similar to Johan. They read the texts and looked at Youngster, then at her. She didn't need Cara's hacking to know what Youngster had texted them.

Seeing that all five of them were now paying attention to her rather than the game, she decided that she didn't want to wait for Johan's go ahead. She found the remote and muted the audio. That, and the way was she was blatantly massaging Johan's crotch, got their undivided attention. "What do you think?" she began. "Johan wants me to give him a blow job in front of you all. Should I do him right now, or should I make him wait?"

The Three Amigos— she'd instantly named them— were shocked, but quickly recovered and hid it while they held some kind of haphazard discussion. Johan tried to pipe up, but Kylie warned him off. "You don't get a say." Finally they laughed. Bearded said, "Of course make him wait."

She looked across to Dark Johan. "What do you think I should do?"

"I think you can, and therefore should, do whatever you want. You're totally in control."

She liked his answer. Very perceptive. And him. "That's certainly true. Thank you for pointing it out to the rest of the men here." She looked at each of the Three Amigos in turn, while still massaging Johan's package. She turned back to Dark Johan. "They seem afraid of me."

"And well they should be," he answered. "You haven't even touched them and you've already spoiled them for all other women."

"There must be other women like me."

"None that they're likely to ever meet again."

She mulled that over. "So I should blow them all?" She kept her eyes on Dark but glanced over to see their reactions. They were shocked, but alert and bug-eyed. Their attention had combined to a single male focus, but bounced like a loose ball between her, their common desire, and Dark, whose answer would determine their fate.

"You'll ruin their lives if you don't blow them. Of course, if you do them the way I'm pretty sure you know how to do a man, you'll set a standard that will ruin their lives in a different way. So do whatever you want." He turned back to the game, which was continuing muted— or made the pretense of doing that.

She nodded, contemplating this bit of philosophy, the philosophy of males and blow jobs. "Of course I'm going to do whatever I want. Whatever I feel like." She took her hand off Johan and moved to the middle of the floor. She pulled up her kneepads to a comfortable position for extended time on her knees. "I have an irresistible desire to suck cock. Do you have any advice for me?"

He turned back to her. "You know I do. And you know it would be very biased."

"That's fine."

"Extremely biased."

"Just so it's what you honestly feel."

Dark got up and used the remote to pause the game, which no one was paying attention to anyway. He went to her. He didn't hurry. She watched his crotch approach across the room, arriving right in front of her. It seemed quite packed. "My honest advice to you is to start sucking my cock first. And start right now."

"I love that idea."

"You are my dream girl," she heard in her ear. The vibrator inside her started up.

One of the Three Amigos gave a laugh, but cut it short when he saw her without any hesitation reach up to Dark and begin unbuckling his belt. She took her sweet time. She gave him the widest, happiest smile she could while she unzipped and lowered his pants. His dark brown tip was already poking out of the top of his underwear. She pulled the waistband down slowly and watched the dark rod pivot out, like a crane boom or the barrel of a tank's big gun. She licked her lips. Her mouth watered, as it always seemed to do in the presence of cock. And this one . . .

"It's really beautiful, isn't it?" Kylie heard in her ear. She totally agreed. "But don't neglect your host."

She reluctantly turned her attention away from the gorgeous piece of meat she wanted desperately to start eating. She was so fucking horny. Johan was on the edge of his seat. He was trying to maintain his composure, but the worry on his face was plain.

"Johan," she said, reaching a hand out to him, "Come here."

He all but teleported the short distance to her, in the process materializing his cock for her. She took his white cock, already hard, in her hand.

"Wow, nice," Cara said. "That ebony cock you're holding is at least as long as Johan's and slightly thicker. Both of them are 98th percentile in length for human males, by the way. You are such a lucky girl!"

She pulled them close together and just stared at them, so white and so black. "Johan, you need to take a picture," she said.

He chuckled and took out his phone. "Gentlemen," he said as he snapped photos of her with the two cocks, "I'd like to formally introduce you all to the sexiest woman I've ever met, and the best cocksucker any man could ever want: Cathy, the expert at oral. Or as I like to call her, CEO." He grinned down at her. "Suck my cock, CEO."

"Oh, that's so clever," Cara said. Applause came from the earbud. "Bonus him."

She couldn't resist. She took his cockhead between her lips. Immediately the vibrator revved up, hard, and she squealed on his cock. She almost came right then, she'd been so horny for so long. She was able to resist coming for at least a little while, long enough to show her appreciation to him, for inviting her to this party, yes, and letting her be the center of attention, and for sharing his friends. But also just for having a wonderful cock and allowing her to enjoy on it.

But she knew how she wanted her first orgasm, and thought Cara agreed, because the vibe didn't increase, it just kept humming inside her. It took some will power, but eventually she was able to take her lips off his delicious vanilla cock and turn back to the glorious chocolate cock she was so hungry for.

When her lips kissed the black rod the vibrator shook like an earthquake inside her and she had to dive on the dark meat to get it fully into her because she was already screaming on it, repeated outbursts from deep down as the orgasms exploded one after another. She half collapsed when the vibe settled down, sitting back on her haunches and letting the long cock slide out of her.

"Holy fuck," said someone.

"She likes photos," Johan said. It looked like he'd just recorded her convulsions on Black's cock.

Dark Johan looked down on her like some ancient pharaoh who has just captured a new slave, an exotic white princess with golden locks who would have to prove herself to be extra hot to be allowed into his harem, or else she'd end up in the barracks servicing one soldier after another.

Okay, she was fantasizing. She rose up and took his cock back in her mouth, determined to show him what an excellent addition she would make to his harem, although servicing a barracks full of soldiers didn't sound too bad right now. The vibe resumed, though not as strongly. She felt so satisfied and so hungry at the same time. She felt Johan move closer, so of course she sucked him too. She was in cocksucker's heaven.

"Fuck, fuck," she heard. Youngster was rubbing his plainly stiff cock in his pants. She could feel in Dark's cock's reactions and in his face that he was an experienced connoisseur of fellatio and would be controlling himself for a nice, long session. Johan, of course, was also a stud. She broke off her sucking.

"Johan," she said to Youngster. He didn't seem to understand that she was talking to him. She did have both hands full of cock and was calling all of them by the same name. She forgave him. "Yes, Johan," she repeated focusing on him, "come here." Beard nudge him, looking at him as if he were an idiot, which got him off the couch. He tried to straighten his equipment out as he approached, without success. "Take it out," she told him. "I happen to have my hands full." Which got laughs from the two men whose cocks she was holding.

As Youngster unzipped and pulled down his pants, she gave White and Dark some good sucks. Youngster's cock seemed thinner and a bit smaller, but was respectable. Still holding the cocks she said, "Put it in," and opened her mouth. He had to waddle a bit to her with his pants around his knees, but he got his cockhead between her lips. He hissed and almost lost his balance with her first suck. Beard got up behind him to brace him.

"I've got to fucking do this," she said, out loud but basically to herself. And Cara. "Johan. Johan," she said, aiming her voice at Beard and the pale Amigo, "show me what you've got." Within seconds she was facing five erect cocks. Beard's was shorter but marginally thicker. Pale's was like Youngster's. "Excuse me," she said to Johan and Dark. She let go of their cocks and took Beard's and Pale's in her hands, stroking them, then leaned forward and resumed sucking Youngster's. When they were all totally stiff she sucked on each in turn. It was delightful to suck each one passionately, sending him on his toes, or making him squeeze his knees together, or writhe in place as he desperately tried to stay in her mouth— and then take him out suddenly and move to his friend. It was scrumptious fun, a gourmet cock buffet.

"The first one is about to pop," Cara pointed out.

She sat back. Five beautiful cocks arrayed themselves proudly in a semicircle around her. She felt so good. The first few orgasms on the black cock had taken the edge off her physical need. Now she was ready for more orgasms, both theirs and hers.

"I feel like sucking someone off. Any volunteers?" She took Youngster's ball sack in her hand and massaged the ovoids inside. He trembled. Cara was right, as usual. She looked up at him. "How about you?" He tried to speak. His head wobbled. She took that as a positive response. "I want to give you a blow job," she said, glancing at Dark Johan, who appreciated the allusion.

She pulled Young Johan to her and began sucking. Cara ran the vibrator up again. She didn't hurry, she didn't try to please him, she hardly paid any attention to him at all. She'd let Cara make a cool video of what he was going through that they could watch later. She just sucked and let the rod in her mouth and the one in her pussy take her higher and higher until she was groaning and moaning and slurping and it all merged together into a silky smooth flow of pure physical pleasure. And then he grunted and shot his come into her. She drank down his slippery milk while her pussy clenched in a series of orgasms that were small, but just seemed to go on and on while he continued to spurt onto her tongue.

The vibrator faded down to quiet. Youngster stumbled back. She made a show of swallowing his come and licking her lips. The plug in her butt felt good, seeming to poke into her in a different way that kept stimulating her clit somehow from below, so she was continuing to come a little. Her whole body seemed to be humming.

Youngster fell back onto the couch, spent. She turned to Beard, got his shorter cock into her mouth and began on him. He was quite hairy all over with a broad, thick bush. She didn't care. She wasn't planning to kiss him, just suck the sperm out of his balls. He maybe took it better than Youngster. She went further on him until her nose was in his bush, which wasn't that far, although he was getting to her tonsils. He came surprisingly fast, faster than Youngster, maybe because he just watched his friend do it. Of course, she was also throating him. She hardly got to taste his come. It all just slid down her throat so easily. She didn't even have time for her own orgasm.

But that was okay. Beard collapsed next to Youngster. She moved to number three's very white cock, whiter even than Johan's. He started to retreat but she grabbed him by his cock and pulled him to her. She got his balls in one hand to make sure he couldn't get away and sucked with relish on maybe the softest cockhead she'd ever tasted. He was like a living marshmallow. She squeezed him between her tongue and palate, clamped down with her teeth behind the ridge, and just ate him as if he were a juicy confection. And he was juicy, exuding fluid that mixed with the remnants of his friends' emissions and made her mouth water with tangy bitterness that she'd learned meant he would soon erupt.