The Secret App Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie dear, I think you might be hurting him."

She relented. Maybe he wasn't used to teeth. He was trembling all over. She took him mostly out and let him watch and feel her soft lips sooth his overstimulated cock. "I'm sorry," she said, as sweetly as possible, "let me make it up to you." She pulled him in and out by his balls, doing her best to make her mouth the most wonderfully soft and luxurious place any man would want to put his cock in. At first she sucked very, very lightly, almost tickling him with her tongue. Cara turned the vibe on again, and as the mechanical sausage in her pussy radiated its energy through her insides she enveloped and hugged his flesh tighter and tighter, moving her hips to work the vibe in her deeper, relishing the tightness in her plug-filled butt, and begged him with her tongue and her eyes to give her what she craved. She stayed right on the edge of her own orgasm, not wanting the moment to end, until he flooded her tongue with his acrid cream and she couldn't help herself, the taste made her come hard, almost losing him and spilling some of his come out when she yelled wetly and jerked and shivered because Cara wouldn't turn down the damned vibe and let her stop coming.

She managed to swallow his come in a few gulps— he produced a lot— and let him extract his now flaccid cock and back away from her while she swooned and doubled over on the floor, still coming in small peaks, her hands between her legs to somehow get her sex and her whole body under control.

She crawled to the coffee table and drank some of her beer. It felt really good to crawl, somehow freeing that she didn't have to walk. The kneepads had been a brilliant idea. When she took a pull on the bottle she experienced an exquisite moment of transparency, not just feeling naked, which she felt, even though she was still wearing everything she'd walked in wearing— okay, it wasn't that much, but still— but further she had this feeling of being transparent all the way through when she swallowed her beer and they knew that she was washing down their come with it. The way they looked at her they all had to be picturing in their joint male consciousness the beer-semen mixture running coolly down her throat, where three of them had deposited their loads and two more were soon going to. She could feel the cool liquid enter her stomach and could picture along with them how it was flowing over the pool of white she'd just ingested.

"You can watch your game if you want," she said. "I'm just going to keep sucking cock."

Someone resumed the game and the Three Amigos were fast forwarding through it. She saw "HALF TIME" zip past, then more tall guys running around. Apparently she'd spent longer than she'd thought sucking off the three men. Time flies when you're having fun. She wanted more than anything to do Dark Johan, but he'd returned to his chair and put his cock back in his pants, so she crawled to Johan and sucked him hard again. He pretended to watch the game and was doing a passable job. He made comments on the play from time to time. He had a hand under her top and everyone could see him playing with her nipples. It seemed the game wasn't going well, but she didn't care. She liked just being the cocksucker of a stud who could take it, so she didn't torture him, just kept him hard and happy. His friends tried to ignore them but couldn't help side-eyeing the endless oral service he was getting.

She gave Johan an especially strong suck to make him yell and get their full attention. She paused her fellating for a moment. "You were the appetizer," she said to them. "This stud is the main course." She was going to resume her work on Johan, but caught Youngster glancing at Dark Johan. "He's my chocolate dessert," she added.

"Sweetie," she heard after more quality time with Johan's rod, "it's the fourth quarter. Maybe it's time to finish him."

"I wonder," Kylie said out loud, "If this is the longest blow job I've ever given." She looked up at Johan. "Most guys can't last nearly as long as you can."

"It depends on how you define blow job," Cara answered, understanding that while the question was rhetorical flattery for Johan, it was a real query to her database. "Your second session with Adam lasted longer, one hour, forty-two minutes. It began and ended with fellatio and his ejaculation in your mouth, so technically a blow job, but in between there was a long period of spanking and fucking. In terms of continuous oral service, though, you're at twenty-eight minutes and counting with the penis that is currently in your oral cavity. You really should make him come soon. You did agree to do him in front of his friends and they'll be leaving after the game."

The vibrator came back on. Kylie could feel at least one or two more orgasms building. She couldn't remember how many she'd already had. Her shorts felt soaked. Cara was keeping track and would fill her in later. And quiz her on how each man's come tasted, and how much each gave her. She knew the drill.

"Are you ready to come?" she asked Johan. "Would you like me to suck you off now?" She tried to make herself sound a little girly, to show everyone she thought it would be the funnest thing ever to finish him off. She pursed her lips to make a little air kiss, not that he needed a reminder of where she was inviting him to do the deed. Her lips felt puffy from all the friction and pressure she'd put them through, and from stretching around the several hard cocks that had slid through them. But Cara had assured her that puffy lips were especially sexy.

He stretched. Someone had brought him a new bottle of beer. He took a long pull. "Soon." Okay, she'd sucked off three of his friends in front of him. But they'd only received quickies and her "appetizer" remark had put them in their place. And he'd lasted through most of half a basketball game, however long that meant. And he was the one who was hosting the party and had invited the spectacular entertainment— that is, her. So he was officially the stud. He could come any time he wanted. His friends had heard her offer. Now he was just showing off. That was fine. If a girl likes to suck cock, then what she likes best is to suck a stud's cock.

She played along. "Would you like me to suck your balls while you decide?" she asked. She made sure his friends were watching and listening. He nodded, then as she removed his pants, he showed off more by starting a conversation about some kind of sports bet, as if it were an everyday occurrence to have a cute blonde chew on his testicles. She spread his legs and lifted one onto the arm of the couch, lifted up his cock, and pushed her face into his crotch, aiming for his sack. She listened carefully to what he was saying as she mouthed a ball, not because she was interested— she didn't understand and didn't care— but to make sure she was giving him just enough sucking and tonguing to let them all know through his strained speech that yes, this hot chick with her pretty face in his taint really was doing to his balls what it looked like she was doing to his balls. His friends had to regret that they hadn't been able to maintain their control a bit longer, because if they had then maybe she might have done it to them. She couldn't see their faces, of course, with her head in Johan's crotch, but she could hear the hesitation in their voices, nearly as much as Johan's, and looked forward to seeing Cara's replay of their expressions. She lifted her head once when she switched to Johan's other nut and was able to check their reactions. Lots of suppressed envy.

That was fun. When she gave his testicles some relief by licking her way up his stiffly swollen rod and tasted the leakage dribbling down from his tip she knew he was close. Soon he had to pull his leg down and squeeze her between his thighs. He stopped talking and put his beer down. He picked up his phone and aimed it at her. It was show time.

"Start sucking me off." His wide grin told her that it turned him on to order her to do it in front of his friends almost as much as what was going to happen when she obeyed that order. She began to take him up and up. "Ah, fuck, that feels so good! Just like that, Ky— Ky— Cathy. Just keep doing that, CEO. Fuck, this might be better than coming, fuck!" And on and on like that, not to anyone, just loudly to the whole room. "Ah, fuck, ah, oh fuck!" He was so on the edge now that all he could take was a tickle on his underside with her tongue, which she did without mercy. He tried to resist his orgasm, and managed to somehow stay right on that peak for way longer than she'd expected, which was totally cool because she could look right in his three friends' eyes while she wiggled her tongue in his peehole. She'd had no idea public sex could be such a thrill. She rubbed herself, playing it up to show them how turned on she was to be blowing Johan.

But Johan couldn't even get words out anymore and finally he looked down at what she was doing to his cockhead and blurted out, "Suck, su-su-su—" and she went down on him in one stroke almost to his balls, then sucked back up and sucked on his cockhead like it was the world's best popsicle— which it was— and he came instantly. His cream splashed onto her tongue in one long stream after another while he twisted and jerked, just letting himself go, demonstrating what life was like for a stud who won, received, and richly deserved the best blow job that the hottest chick they'd ever seen could give a guy.

She sucked him until his jerking spikes of orgasm didn't produce any more come, then took him in deeper and squeegeed the last few drops out of him, which made him jerk more, then worked his hypersensitive cockhead, tasting the dribbles that leaked out of his hole, until he pushed her off and closed his legs. He continued to shiver and shake even then. She didn't think he was playing that up very much.

She gave a quick glance at the three friends, but her attention immediately went full on to Dark, who was calmly observing her. "Please make him come. Please," she heard Cara begging in her ear. Cara never begged. Kylie wanted exactly the same thing and begged him with her eyes.

He stood up. She turned on her knees to face him, getting ready for him to bring his cock to her, already imagining how he would feel in her mouth. But he just stood there. "Ah, well," he said, "we knew it was a long shot." The Three Amigos stood up and were on their phones. Dark came over to her and offered a hand to help her stand. "We lost," he explained, with a quick glance at Johan, now trying to pull his pants back on, acknowledging that she'd been busy with more urgent matters and may have missed the outcome.

She stood up with his help. It looked like the party was breaking up. She stared at him. She couldn't hide her disappointment. He fingered the tag on her top. "Really great branding," he said. "Do you need a ride somewhere."

"Yes! Yes, you do!" she heard in her ear. "Tell him!"

"Um, yeah, that would be great."

"Got Johan's media," Cara reminded Noted. "See about the others."

"Anyone else take pictures?" she asked. The Three Amigos had, and offered their phones to her for the transfer.

Dark Johan shrugged. "I don't usually carry a phone," he said, as if she'd asked him to show some special tool that only tradesmen used.

Kylie's phone display filled with question marks and exclamation points.

"Thanks, Johan," he said. "I think we all had a great time. Come on . . . Cathy. Let's go."