The Secret Experiment Pt. 01

Story Info
A reserved, conservative young lady is given an aphrodisiac.
9.4k words
4.3
24k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane Bloome is a calm, quiet, more conservatively minded woman. She has always been very private and reserved, standing in stark contrast to her best friend Abigail, the more stereotypical party girl type. This all changes when one day, as the girls go out to celebrate Abigail dumping her borderline abusive boyfriend, Mrs. Jane Bloome is unknowingly dosed with a potent aphrodisiac as part of an illicit test being conducted in secret by the U.S. government. Read along as Jane slowly succumbs to its effects and finds herself doing things she'd never previously have imagined, much to the shock - and delight - of her best friend.

This is a bit slower of a build than my previous stories, lots of subtler corruption type stuff, and aphrodisiac fueled fun! If anyones still interested, Transformation For The Ages will be finished eventually. I have the next and second to last chapter written out already, just not very satisfied with it at the moment. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! I've had this type of story bouncing around my head for ages now and finally decided to get it out.

"You WHAT?"

"Johnson... mind your tone."

"You understand just how many human rights violations you've just committed, right? With all due respect sir, I really think-"

"Luckily, the State Department doesn't pay you tothink, does it Johnson?"

"But Sir, this is-"

With a stern look, the older man raised a firm hand in a gesture which left no room for further comments from the younger underling.

"Johnson...." The older man began, pouring himself a glass of whiskey and gazing pensively into his cup as he considered his next words, "This operation has been approved from... high up, understand?"

"H- how high- what do you mean?" The man known as Johnson stammered out in response, circling the desk behind which the older man sat and taking a seat across from him.

"Very high," The stern man said, sipping his drink and staring flatly.

"Very high...?" Suddenly Johnson flew from his chair, placing his hands on either side of his head and began to pace back and forth throughout the small room.

Glaring in disgust at the rows of small screen's and monitors adorning the brown walls of the dim space, he slowed his pace and gave the older man a look of trepidation, "The President of The United States approved this experiment? Is that what you're implying.... Sir?

Pausing for a brief moment, the man swirled the contents of his glass before looking up at the young man and letting out a small sigh, "No Johnson, not the President."

"Then who?"

"Someone even higher... Now grab the psychological profiles and start taking notes. It'll begin soon... whether you like it or not. You'll do well to remember that you have a job to do, Johnson."

---------------

Experiment A. Person(s) Profile(s)

Subject #1. Jane Bloome/Female/Age 24.

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5 feet six inches

Weight: 140 lbs

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Notable markings/features: No tattoo's, medium sized birth mark on the subject's left ankle.

Notable markings/features: Well endowed figure, medium to large sized breasts, wide hips, small waist, large butt.

Marital Status: Married, two years and seven months.

Spouse name: Adam Bloome/Male/Age 26.

Children/dependents: None.

Familial relations in study: 4

Identification Number: 001

Street Address: 8609 Highline Drive.

City: Kenville.

State: California.

Distance from experiment HQ: 40 Miles.

Test beginning: January 28th, 2023

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE. READ CAREFULLY. Important Behavioral Information Relevant to Study:

Temperament: Conservative/Reserved.

IQ: 116

Sexual promiscuity: Little to none.

Number of sexual partners: One, husband, Adam Bloome.

Degree of certainty: Reasonably certain, subject claimed on social media to have been a virgin when she met her husband, Adam Bloome. Subject's close friend (name: James Roldon), verified information to an agent (badge number 64729).

Sexuality: Presumed Heterosexual.

Degree of Certainty: Very certain.

Alcohol consumption: Infrequent, light.

Illicit drug use: Nonexistent.

///////////////////

Subject #1B, Abigail Morris, Female, Age 23

Relation to Subject 001: "Best Friend."

Height: 5 feet 8 inches.

Weight: 134 pounds.

Hair: Blonde.

Eyes: Blue.

Notable markings/features: Large, colorful floral themed tattoo covering the entirety of the subject's left thigh/calve region.

Notable markings/features: Medium orange butterfly tattooed on the subjects lower back.

Notable markings/features: Red, black, and blue tattoos throughout the subject's right arm depicting playing card's and dice.

Notable markings/features: Fit and toned physique, thin build, small to medium sized breasts, small waist, medium sized butt.

Marital status: Single

Children/Dependents: None.

Familial relations in study: None.

Identification number: N/A (potential participant, will be decided at General Administrator Wilcox's discretion).

Street Address: 1162 Jackson BLVD.

City: Kenville.

State: California.

Distance from HQ: 38 Miles.

Test beginning: (See start date for Jane Bloome above)

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE. READ CAREFULLY. Important Behavioral Information Relevant to Study:

Temperament: Liberal, Impulsive

IQ: 96

Sexual Promiscuity: Frequently swings between monogamous relationships, and moderate to long bouts of highly promiscuous behavior.

Number of Sexual Partners: 36+

Degree of Certainty: Very certain, Agent #64729 conducted a series of discrete reconnaissance operations on the ground, and thoroughly parsed the subject's online history. We are very confident that the subject has had at least 36 sexual partners, probably more.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Alcohol Consumption: Moderate, Heavy.

Illicit Drug Usage: Light to Moderate, Heavy.

Illicit Drug's of choice: Cocaine, Marijuana, MDMA, Adderall, Nitrous Oxide. LSD

---------------------

"Jane!" A loud voice sounded from below.

"I'll be down in a minute!" She yelled towards the door before rushing towards the full sized mirror in the corner of her bedroom to give herself a quick once over.

The voice downstairs was Abigail, her best friend since the the ninth grade. They couldn't possibly be more different from one another, but had a bond that somehow lasted the test of time. Abigail always told her she was lucky to be born so gorgeous, because she sure as hell never put much effort into her appearance, and tonight was no different. Glancing in the mirror, she did her best to make herself a touch more glamorous looking. A bit more concealer here, a tiny smidge of blush there, but still... she was Plain Jane, and that's how she liked it. Dressed in a simple long sleeve grey T Shirt with a moderately sized cut out to show off a bit of cleavage, with a pair of tight dark blue jeans and a simple pair of boots, she looked fantastic, but not like she wanted the attention.

"Jaaaaaane!" The voice shouted again, the impatience in its tone making itself more apparent.

"Calm down Abigail! I'm coming!" She yelped, rolling her eyes and rushing through her bedroom door to the stairs. Bounding down the steps two at a time, she froze in place at the sight of her friend standing in the living room. At five foot eight, with a fit body and a luscious head of blonde hair, she always looked fantastic. However, this particular afternoon it took Jane but a second to see just how much effort she'd put into her look. She was wearing a tight, black dress, one just low cut enough to draw the eyes of anyone in the room, but not quite so much as to feeltoo overtly inappropriate before nightfall. Despite wearing considerably more makeup than her usual fare, she still maintained a slick natural look, which combined with the luscious curls she'd obviously spent a great deal of time on, were sure to catch eyes wherever she went.

"Holy smokes lady!" Jane exclaimed as she took the last step into the sitting room, "Did you really need to make me look like that much of a hag?"

"Oh stop it!" She chirped, making a shooing motion with her hand, although her deep red blush and bashful smile betrayed the satisfaction she felt at her friend's words, "You look fucking gorgeous and you know it, you always do, bitch... you couldn't have dressed up just a teensy bit more though? It's a special night!"

"Eh, not my style." Jane shrugged, moving to grab her keys off the hook before rushing Abigail out the door with a series of dramatic shooing motions, "now come on girl, I've been waiting on you for like- the past hour!"

Head tossed back in laughter, Abigail hurried out the door and towards her car "Shut up! I've been yelling for your ass for the past twenty minutes. You always take so damn long doing the bare ass minimum."

"Heeeey!" Jane covered her mouth in mock indignance as she took her place in the drivers seat, "I resent such a characterization madam!"

"Big words don't change the facts sis," Abigail said simply, buckling her seat belt, "I could have done all that in less than fifteen minutes

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles California

Back in the dimly lit room a mysterious older man of intimidating stature prowled back and forth between a series of monitors. On the various screens were different angles of covert drone footage capturing Jane Bloome and Abigail Morris as they drove down a quiet Main Street in a white Honda Civic, eventually pulling into the parking lot of 'Jenny's' a local bar and grill.

"Johnson! Subject 001 is zeroing in on the site! Status check!"

"All personnel ready and accounted for sir!" Johnson said, emerging into the room from a long hallway, clipboard in one hand and a long distance radio in the other.

"Good..." The mysterious man grumbled, stroking his chin and staring intently at the screen showing the two woman animatedly walking into the restaurant, chatting and giggling as they went.

Pulling out a radio of his own, he clicked the button and growled into the receiver, "Twenty five minutes ladies and gentleman, don't fuck this up."

-------

Twenty one minutes later, Jenny's Bar and Grill.

"Well, aren't ya'll two just looking the cutest tonight?" A peppy young blonde woman drawled as she bounced towards their table, "Special night?"

Smiling pleasantly up at her, Abigail said, "Yup! Tonight's a real big night for me, actually."

"Hmmm, well don't leave me hanging girlie, what are you two up to?" Trisha the waiter inquired, a glint of envy in her eyes.

"Wellthis one here," Jane chimed in, waving her hand towards Abigail's sheepish grin, "Just ditched her scumbag of a boyfriend, sotonight she's gonna have... a bit of fun."

"Ooooooh, a bit of.... fun?" The energetic blonde leaned in and asked suggestively.

"Just a teensy bit." Abigail crooned, holding up two fingers to make her point, "Nothing too crazy... probably."

"Welllll, my lovely ladies, I wish ya'll two nothing but the utmost best for your night," she laughed, handing out a couple menu's advertising drinks and appetizers, "My name is Trisha, and 'ah will be your server tonight, can I get y'all started with some drinks? Maybe a little something to grease those wheels, huh? Ya'know, my mama always taught me that three drinks is all it takes to turn any old man into a regular Adonis..."

"....you look at him long enough at least!" She chortled, accenting her punchline with an endearing guffaw of a laugh.

"Good lord," Jane giggled, gesturing towards Abigail sheepishly, "I'm happily married, but her.... I don't know Abby, what do you think?

"I'll tell you what girl..." Abigail leaned forward and lowered her voice to a whisper, a conspiratorial streak flashing across her face, "If I don't end this night on my back, I just might explode...."

"....so how about some cocktails! Jane?"

"I don't know about all that girl," Jane cut through the two blonde woman's laughter with a terse smile, "but I'll have a vodka strawberry lemonade."

"Comin' right up cutie," Trisha sang before turning to Abigail, "And you, sweet cheeks?"

"Hmmm..." she lamented, considering her options, "How about a Piña Colada? I'll play it safe for now."

"Comin' right up ladies!" Trisha announced, writing their orders on a small notepad before stowing it away into a neat apron, "Can I get ya'll started with some appetizers?"

"You kidding girl?" Abigail retorted, "Hell yeah you can."

Jenny's was the unofficial pre-game spot for the entirety of Senville. Basically, just about everyone who wanted to get some good food in their stomach before a night of drinking, gambling, or any other sort of adult fun came to Jenny's. The server's were all women, and theyall spoke with a stereotypical southern drawl. It was something like a Hooters, the only difference being the waitstaff wore considerably more clothes. So maybe not so much like a Hooters after all, but the spirit was the same, deep down at it's core.

Being a town with a pretty massive and unruly drug scene, the staff regularly dealt with not just drunken misconduct, but also drug induced acts of insanity, debauchery, and just all around rowdiness, so a waitress seeing a table of two normal looking girls so close to sundown on a Saturday night was more than enough to put a genuine smile on her face.

However, unbeknownst to the two friends chatting away with the girl, she had a secret.

That secret being, she didn't actually work there at all. Of course, if one were to enquirer after her to the shift manager on duty, he'd tell you she was a new hire, and god damn it, he had the paperwork to prove it to anyone who'd dare accuse the establishment of any sort of malpractice! Because in Trisha's file nestled comfortably at the front of a drawer in the back office, there was a social security number, a background check, an employment history, a verified residence, and all the typical fare one tends to need when seeking lawful employment.

The only hiccup was... it was all fake. The documents, history, and governmental records alike were all in fact lies. Trisha the waitress, who's real name was actually Sydney Gaetz, was in fact an agent for The Department of Homeland Security. Her current job? Playing an integral part in a joint operation consisting of multiple federal agencies. Her role? The catalyst.

So naturally, while Jane and Abigail sat reminiscing about the old times, and their plans for the night ahead. A line cook in the kitchen was currently in the midst of a most important task, one which required the utmost of secrecy, one for which - unfortunately for him - failure was not an option.

So it was with the shakiest of hands, and the cold, bony fingers of dread clenched tightly around his racing heart that the young man glanced nervously over his shoulder, observing the hustle and bustle of the kitchen behind his back. A busboy was walking towards him, any second now and he'd be mere feet away, he'd have to wait.

Closer... closer... closer... and passed. The busboy was gone, and there was his chance. Casting one last anxious look behind him, he tepidly cracked open a small capsule of white powder and poured it into a bright red beverage, heaving a deep sigh of relief as the task was finally done.

Bursting through the door without so much as a sideways glance at her supposed fellow workers, Trisha the waitress brushed past the young man, deftly snatching the drink from its place in front of him and adding it to a large platter of various beverages already held in her outstretched hand.

Pausing to shoot a suggestive grin at the head cook who's attention she'd caught, she sauntered past and back through the double doors to the dining area from whence she'd came.

One hour later

The two ladies sighed in satisfaction as they looked upon the empty platters on their table. What once contained a healthy serving of mozzerella sticks and Buffalo wings now bore little evidence of anything edible at all, aside from a light dusting of crumbs and the stray dollops of condiments they were fortunate enough to leave behind on the plate rather than down their gullet's.

"I hope ya'll enjoyed your stay with us this evening ladies," Trisha the waitress chirped as she approached them with a reciept and handed Jane back a red debit card, "You two enjoy your night out... I hope you get your wish tonight sis," she added with a coy smile in Abigail's direction.

"Thank you Ma'am!" Abigail giggled with a mock salute, "I'll try my best."

"I don't think you'll have any issues looking like that hun." Trisha said, smirking at her extravagant.

"And YOU!" She continued, turning her attention to Jane, "you remember that husband of yours now girl! Don't get caught up in all this beauty queen's fun!"

"Me?" Jane asked, "I could never! Don't worry girlie, this bodies been closed for business for years now."

"Ain't that the truth!" The blonde girl chirped, "Good for you hun, you two have fun now...."

"...and don't forget to finish that drink of your's Miss Jane," she added before taking their empty plates and trotting off to the kitchen.

"How could I forget," Jane grumbled as Abigail impatiently gestured for her to listen to the departing waitress, "Yeah yeah, I'll finish it"

"Don't forget though!" Jane said, "I. Am. Not. Getting wasted tonight, okay? Tomorrow is Adam and I's anniversary, I promised to save all my drinking for him tomorrow night."

"Oh boooo!" Abigail chortled with a mock scowl, "you don't gotta ruin all my fun, just a few won't hurt."

"Just two" Jane corrected before downing the rest of her bright red drink, "One here, and one at the bar."

"So booooring," Abigail protested, "If this is what the married life looks like, I'm staying single forever."

"Don't forget I'm also your designated driver bitch!" Jane laughed, "Do you wanna die?"

"Oh stop! I live literally five minutes from the bar, and the roads are gonna be SO completely empty by the time we leave." Abigail groaned as the two of them exited their seats and made their way back outside.

"We're not all wild childs like you hun," Jane said, "Drunk drivings one of my big no no's. Plus, I'd still have to drive home after dropping you off."

"You can crash at my place." Abigail shrugged, opening the passenger side door and sitting down gingerly, taking care not to hike up her outfit.

"Oh yeah?" Jane teased, "with you and whatever boy toy you decide to bring home?"

"Heh! Hey babe! You know what they say, the more the merrier," Abigail bit back, stopping short at the look of effrontery on her friend's face, "Calm down, I'm joking. You know I love Adam. Plus, I actually kinda like this whole purity thing you've got going on. It's your whole style, ya know?"

"My style just might be dropping you off at Frank's and heading home to curl up next to my husband for a movie night if you don't play your cards right, Miss Moore."

"You could always have him pick us up, ya know."

Jane's seatbelt clicked into place and the engine roared - or rather groaned - to life, "Again, anniversary tomorrow. Drinking with my loving husband. Remember?"

"How about a little bit of coke then?" Abigail asked, her voice dripping with sarcastic glee.

"Coke?" Jane repeated back, grinning out the side of her mouth in her friend's direction, "That sounds nice actually, maybe I WILL have a Jack and Coke tonight. Diet Coke though. I think I've had too much sugar already tonight."

"That is NOT what I meant, and you know it, bitch," Abigail snorted.

"Ohhh, you meant cocaine?" Jane asked mockingly, "I'm sorry, excuse me for not assuming you'd ask your best friend who's never done a drug a day in her life if she'll snort cocaine in a seedy bar bathroom with you. How silly of me!!" She finished with a hand over her heart.