The Secret Experiment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, the song changed to something a little slower and much more bass heavy, and the two girls danced and bobbed to their hearts content, alternating between giggling hysterically and giving performatively lustful looks into each other's eyes as they grinded on one another for all to see. Eventually as the song came to an end, Jane turned Abigail around and flashed her tits to the group of rowdy men in the corner, earning a roar of hooting and hollering in return.

"Oh my god! What the fuck Jane!"

"Come on, let's go!" Jane shouted, grabbing her by the hand and running to the bathroom.

As they stepped inside, Abigail slammed the door behind her and rushed to check the stalls to see if anyone else was in there. It was empty.

Dashing towards her friend with an upraised fist, she stopped short of her and giggled, prompting the two of them to collapse drunkenly against the wall in a fit of laughter.

----------------------------

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles California

The older man stared intently at the screen, occasionally mumbling at Johnson and interrupting his furious scribbling to have him take note of something in particular

"How are her vitals Johnson?"

"Off the charts. What else did you expect" The younger man retorted sarcastically.

"I expect you to give me some god damn numbers, not a snarky one liner." The older man barked, pulling a cigar from a case on his desk.

"Uhhh," Johnson sighed, "Everything's in the expected range, meaning really really bad. Her heart rate is at a steady 120 BPM, and her blood pressure has risen by 32 percent since she was dosed. Anything else you need to know?"

"Shhhh," the older man hushed.

Glaring at his superior, Johnson focused his attention on the screen. This time it was a camera feed being broadcast from a faux button on Jane's skirt. With a sense of reluctance he strained his ears and listened to the girl's drunkenly slurring to one another on the bathroom floor.

"Jaaaaane! You're supposed to KEEP me from doing anything stupid, whore! Not ENCOURAGE IT!"

"Not tonight I'm not! Heehee!"

"That's so not fair!"

"What's not fair bitch?"

"I don't know!"

"Heeheehee, then why'd ya say it?"

"I'm DRUNK okay?"

"I can tellllllll."

"I can't believe you want me to do this!"

"Why not?"

"You're the- the- the SMART one!"

"So? Come on, those guys are fucking HOT!"

"Since when did tall, muscular douche bags become your type?"

"Since tonight!"

"Nuh uhhh!"

"Uh huhhh!"

"Really Abigail, they're fucking sexy. Especially the guy with the tattoos. He made my- he made my fucking pussy wet!"

"Oh my god Jane! Don't talk like that!"

"Why?"

"Because- because you're married! And... you're YOU."

"So? C'mon Abby, you should tooootally fuck one of them."

"Alright Christina," the older man spoke into his radio, "I think she's ready."

"Copy that," a feminine voice responded, "En route as we speak."

"Sir?" Johnson asked, giving his superior a look of concern over his clipboard, "Ready for what?"

"You'll find out," the older man growled and jabbed a finger in the direction of the monitor, where a short raven haired woman had walked into the bathroom.

-------------------

Frank's Bar, bathroom

The two girls jumped up as the door creaked open hurriedly rushing to their feet and tripping over each other in an effort to get off the floor, stifling a laugh as the dark haired woman entered the room.

"Why hello ladies," the dark haired beauty said, walking past them and to a sink, "Are we having a good time tonight?"

"Fuck yeah we are," Abigail trilled, patting Jane on the butt and giggling as she leaned into her hand, "My bestie is like- TOTALLY wildin' out tonight. It's crazy!"

"Uh huh!" Jane's nodded reaching down with her own hand and giving Abigail's backside a firm squeeze, eliciting a small squeal as she snorted loudly and swatted her hand away, "I'm lettin' my HAIR down tonight!"

"Oooh oooh!" She continued, turning towards her friend and smiling, "Let's go get some more drinks!"

"I dunno Janey," Abigail said, giving off a wry smile at the thought, "We're pretty fucking wasted..."

"Sooooo? Let's have some fun-"

"Y'know girls," The raven haired nymph cut in, pulling a small leather container from her purse and placing it on the sink, "If youreally wanna have some fun, I can help with that."

She finished by opening the small rectangular holder and pulling out a small bag full of white powder, setting up a small line and sniffing it through a rolled up $20 bill. As she pulled the powder into her nose, she threw her head back and sighed in delight before looking over at the two of them and holding the bill out, a wordless invitation.

"Me?" Abigail asked nervously, an envious look in her hazed eyes as she edged forward slightly, "I don't know... Jane doesn't do any drugs, maybe I shouldn't."

Jane's head was a whirlwind of emotions. Reluctance, shame, anxiety, and above all a deep seated hunger which overpowered all else, urging her to indulge in the deepest of desire's she'd never knew she'd even possessed.

"I'll try it..." She said, taking a shaky step forward before Abigail gripped her arm and held her back.

"Okay, what the fuck." Abigail croaked, her lower lip trembling slightly, "Are you serious?"

"I don't have all nightAbigail," The woman at the sink said, "Do you two want some or not? It's on the house."

"I'm serious Ab..." Jane murmured to her friend in what was supposed to be a reassuring tone, "letting my hair down, remember?"

"Yeah..." Abigail said softly, "But this is... this isn't you."

"Tonight it is." Jane said with a smirk, "I wanna try it, you always tell me how good it feels."

"Just for tonight then?" Abigail asked, a small smirk of her own forming on her face, "Then tomorrow you go back to being boring old Plain Jane?"

"It's a promise!" Jane said, holding up a fist and outstretching her pinky.

"Eeeeeeeeeee" Abigail squealed, stomping her feet and bouncing up and down as she raised her pinky to meet Jane's in the most sacred of vow's, "Let's fucking go!"

Rushing towards the smiling woman by the sink, Abigail went first, expertly lining up a generous serving of powder at the mysterious ladies behest before inhaling it into her left nostril, letting out a satisfied sigh of her own before making a slightly smaller line for Jane and guiding her through the process.

"Okay babe, just put this in your nose- just like that, and suck it in, not too hard, you don't want it all hitting the back of your throat- oh my god I can't believe you're doing this- there you go. Just like that, fuck yeah!"

Inhaling the white powder, Jane flinched as the substance coated her nose and burnt her sinuses, snapping her head up, she rubbed the side of her face and scowled into the mirror, feeling the harsh bitter taste in the back of her throat, "Why the fuck do you even do this? That was awfu- oh... OH!"

"Hahaha!" Jane backed away from the sink, deftly dodging the raven haired woman and twirled around the center of the bathroom, "Holy shit this feels fucking amazing! Haha! WOW!"

While Abigail stood there beaming at her friend, the dark haired woman stepped up beside her with a smile and muttered, "The first time sure is something, ain't it?"

Nodding her assent, Abigail strode to Jane's side and wrapped an arm around her waist, "Okay crazy, let's get out of here before someone comes in and thinks you're having a mental break."

"Can we have some more of that?" Jane asked the woman, her eyes wide with joy and desire.

"Jane," Abigail started, "You've JUST had your first ever line and now you- that shits expensive hun."

"Take it," The woman said, striding past them and dropping the leather container in Jane's hand, "I've got plenty more, have a good night now ladies," and with a light wave walked out the door.

"What the... fuck?" Abigail said, cocking her head to the side and staring at the now closed door.

"Jane! Wait!" She yelped as the girl rushed to the sink and hurriedly set about making another line, "You need to calm down, girl! You're acting crazy right now!"

Yet she made no move to stop her as she made herself a generous line and sucked it up her nose, moaning and running a hand across her cleavage as she finished, licking her lips and glancing over at her friend with hooded eyes full of delight.

"Get over here bitch, take another line," she said, beckoning her over with one hand.

"I can't believe this..." Abigail mumbled with a voice full of concern, yet unable to stifle the giggle that came at the end of her sentence, "But okay, fuck it. Then we need to get out of this fucking bathroom before someone see's us, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan, you sexy fuck." Jane chattered, rubbing a hand up and down the small of Abigail's back as she took the bill and inserted it into her nose, "You look so fucking hot when you're doing this."

"I swear, you must have been possessed," Abigail laughed, coming up for air and smiling.

"That's sure what it feels like right now. Changed your mind about liking this new me yet?"

Abigail cocked her head to the side and considered it for a moment, "I don't know if I'd say that hehe! Now come on, I think I'm ready for those drinks now."

"Yessssss!" Jane shouted, raising a fist in the air, "Drink's and a big fucking hunk to bend you over!"

"Uh huh," Abigail laughed, packing up the drugs and placing them into Jane's purse, "Now come on, slut."

With that, they linked arms and exited the restroom, returning to the main room of the bar and once again taking their seats from earlier, enthused to see all four were still available.

"Bartender!" Abigail hailed, "we need more drinks!"

"They're looking at you Ab," Jane said, poking her in the side.

"Who is?"

"Those guys from earlier. See."

"Ugghhh," Abigail groaned, turning her seat to face the men in the corner, "you better keep me away from that man if he- wait a minute, I think he's looking at YOU."

"Well sure, THAT one is" Jane said, not so discretely pointing at the tattooed man who'd punched the guy from earlier, "but hisfriend istotally eye fucking you right now."

Sure enough, the black man from before who had shoved the guy on the floor was sitting there giving Abigail a cocky grin. Just as tall, and just as muscular, seeing the two of them together really did something to a certain kind of girl, something Jane was discovering for the first time that night as she pressed her thighs together and nodded slowly at the men from across the room, almost oblivious to what she was even doing.

"What can I get for you two this time?" The bartender from earlier cut in behind them.

"Uhhh, you pick this time Ab." Jane said, not even looking in the bartender's direction.

"Two shots of vodka!" Abigail said, raising her fingers up as she spoke.

"Make it four!" Jane whined, frowning at her friend.

"No no no no no," Abigail chuckled, "just two for now, pace yourself hun.... It's your first time doing this" she added quietly.

"Two Vodka's coming up." The woman said.

---------

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles California.

"Tracy, do you read?" The older man spoke into his radio, prompting Johnson to raise his eyebrows at his boss.

"Loud and clear boss" a mature feminine voice responded

"Tracy, enact code 62, a lighter dose, maybe... 250 milligrams, I don't trust this one with any higher than that."

"Copy that sir"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Johnson demanded, "The drug hasn't even reached peak concentration in her blood stream and you want to give her more? She still has AT LEAST another hour before it's effects peak-"

"Quiet!," the older man growled, "I'm not giving her anymore, so calm yourself! And remember Johnson. It's what WE are doing."

---------

Frank's Bar

"Seriously girl, if that man comes up and tries to talk to me, YOU. Need to SHUT. HIM. DOWN." Abigail moaned, thanking the bartender as she handed her a small shot glass and tossing it down her throat, smacking her lips at a particularly odd flavor present in the drink, "Did yours taste a little weird Jane?"

"Nope," Jane shrugged, "tasted like cheap vodka to me," and turned her stool back to face the crowd.

"Huh..." Abigail muttered, feeling a light heat in her core, "Want another one?"

"What happened to pacing ourselves?" Jane teased.

"Fuck all that! I want another fucking shot. Bartennnnnder! Two more please!" She shouted, smiling gratefully when the woman passed them two more glasses, almost as if she were waiting for her to ask. "If we get too drunk we'll just do another line."

"Fuck yeah," Jane crooned beside her, absentmindedly running a finger up Abigail's thigh and clenching her thighs further from the burning desire building within her, slowly encompassing more and more of her every thought.

Moaning at her touch, Abigail tilted her head back and spread her legs slightly, leaning into Jane's hand and giving her a happy grin, "That feels really fucking good Jane."

"Now who's acting crazy?" Jane asked, leaning in and smiling devilishly.

"Shut up whore," Abigail grumbled, closing the distance and giving her a soft peck on the lips, before diving back in for a longer, more intimate kiss in which they hardly managed to pull away from one another before tongues got involved.

"We areway too fucked up." Abigail squeaked, looking torn between a giggle and a groan.

"Yeah... we are," Jane said, pulling her in for another kiss, this time rubbing her tongue against Abigail's lower lip, prompting a deep moan before she opened up and let her in. For a moment, their tongues danced with one another. Frozen in time, the rest of the world faded out as they savored the moment, blocking out the world around them as they succumbed to the moment.

Then it was over.

"Jane..." Abigail breathed, panting heavily as she pulled back to down her sixth shot of liquor, "Would Adam be okay with this?"

"Uhhhh," Jane winced, remembering her husband for the first time since they'd arrived at the bar, "No, definitely not. Not at all..." following suit by downing her own shot.

"Anyways," she continued, suddenly turning to face the rest of the bar, doing her best to ignore the stares and cheers from the crowd present, especially the smiling men in the corner, "Why do you need ME to shut him down, huh?"

"Becaaaause," Abigail turned as well, "I just do"

"What, you don't trust yourself?"

"Not at all...." She groaned, her heart fluttering as she saw the two men who'd been staring nudging and hissing at each other, pointing in their direction, "Not at fucking all girl... fuck! Why does it feel so fucking hot in here?"

"I've felt hot ever since we pulled into the parking lot." Jane remarked.

"Yeah, that much was clear," Abigail teased, "After your sexy ass little show when we pulled up."

"So you thought it was hot then?"

"Fuck," Abigail moaned, "They're coming... both of them. I guess you've got your... work cut out for you Jane."

"Why's that?" She breathed, leaning in towards her friend as she watched the two huge men walk towards them grinning.

"Because Janey, now you've got two boys to turn down."

"Uh huh..." Jane groaned, clenching her thighs and trying to drum up any willpower she had left to stop herself from batting her eyelashes at the men as they rapidly approached.

"Youare gonna turn them down, right? For me?" Abigail pleaded, giving her a searching look.

"....Yeah..."

And just like that, the men were upon them.