The Secret Experiment Pt. 02

Story Info
Things escalate for Jane and Abigail. Will Jane succumb?
6.7k words
4.65
8.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank's Bar, Kenville, California

Abigail

"That was a nice show you two put on there"

"Why thank you," Abigail squealed nervously and shook the darker skinned man's outstretched hand, "I wasn't planning on giving you such a good view, but this girl right here had another idea," she finished by jabbing a finger at Jane, giving her a pleading look as the two men looked down at them.

Save me, please, The look said, clear as day.I can't control myself, make them go away

But the lust in her eyes betrayed the turmoil within her, the battle between what should be done, and that which she actually wanted.

Ignoring her friend entirely, Jane reached up to shake the white man's hand, flashing him a perfect smile and introducing herself, "I'm Jane, and this is Abigail, would you two like to sit with us?"

"Jane, what the fuck are you doing-" Abigail desperately tried to ask, being cut off by the white man as he took a seat beside Jane, with the back one sitting next to Abigail.

"Well hey Jane, hey Abigail," he said with a wave, "I'm Thomas, but you can call me Tommy."

"I'm Keith," The black man said, flashing Abigail a cocky smirk as the words left his mouth.

"Haha... huh huh huhhh..." Abigail laughed dumbly, sweat forming on her brow as her nerves overcame her. The most concerning thing being the look on Jane's face, who was gleefully staring into Tommy's eyes, grinning up at him as he whispered something into her ear, too quietly for Abigail to pick up. She watched as Jane giggled and raised a hand to cover her mouth. She looked like a schoolgirl in heat. Something definitely wasn't right.

She inhaled sharply, fully ready to speak up when she was stopped by a callused hand brushing against her thigh, sending a shiver up her spine.

"Everything okay baby girl? It's okay if you're nervous." Keith asked, giving her a slightly softer smile, clearly trying to maximize his chances of getting into her pants. Despite the onslaught of arousal she felt, she braced herself to stand, desperately clinging onto the concern she felt for her friend. The alcohol and cocaine were obviously getting to her head. It was her first time touching a drug, and she had to stop her from doing something she'd regret.

What a fucking role reversal, huh Jane? She thought, glancing at her friend giggling at some joke Tommy had told her,Don't worry, I'll get you home to Adam.

Resolving to be the adult in the room, she opened her mouth to call Jane's name, planning to sweep her out to the car and call it a night.

That is, until she felt an odd warmth come over her body, flushing her face and moistening her panties. At precisely that moment, her legs went limp and she leaned back.

"I'm okay Keith, don't you worry about me." She mewled in spite of herself, her legs turning to jello for some inexplicable reason.

"Would you two ladies like a drink?" Tommy asked, rubbing a hand across Jane's leg.

"Absolutely!" Jane piped up, grinning from ear to ear.

"She's married you know," Abigail managed to blurt out to the man, "So don't expect her to let you get your dick wet tonight."

"Ohhhh really?" Tommy inquired, turning his head to look at Jane, "So you're just a tease then, are you? Well that's okay, we can still have a round or two. What do you think Keith? First ones on me, then you take number two?"

Jane giggled nervously, "Just a couple drinks, right Ab? Remember why you brought me here? You can trust me."

Something in her eyes made Abigail doubt that. She doubted it very much. If it weren't for her suddenly ravenous pussy clouding her mind, she'd have jumped up and dragged her friend out of the bar kicking and screaming if she had to. But alas, such a thing felt above her weight class at that moment in time, wholely undoable, much to her chagrin.

"Absolutely, brother" Keith said, pounding his fist and beckoning impatiently for the bartender.

"What do you want?" A new, much younger bartender with purple dyed hair and two sleeves full of tattoos asked flatly as she approached, clearly not impressed with the man's antics.

"Four double shots of tequila," Tommy said gruffly, pulling out a wad of 10s and 20s, "Please and thank you."

"Well if he's paying- why are YOU calling me over like a- you know what? Don't care. Coming right up"

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll be paying for round number two, you'll get your chance," Keith grinned.

"Mmmmmmhm," The bartender grumbled, "If only I could be so lucky to get the time of day from a guy like you."

"Sounds like you're being a little sarcastic, girl." Keith growled, leaning towards the woman and wrapping an arm around Abigail's waist possessively, slowly stroking her side through a slit in the ornate garment covering her torso. The feeling of his skin on hers felt electric, sending tingles down her core and straight between her legs.

"Wow, good on you for realizing, bro!" The woman barked, pounding the glasses on the counter and filling them each, "how kind of you. Almost as kind as when you shoved my god damn brother to the floor earlier."

"Oh?" Keith laughed, "That was your- that little dude, he was your brother? That's it?"

"Yup," the bartender spat, sliding the four of them their shots and wringing her hands, "So excuse me if I don't feel so lucky in your presence, jackass."

"I don't know babe...." Keith said, a shit eating grin on his face as he turned to look at Abigail, slowly moving his fingers lower and lower on her body, until eventually worked their way beneath the fabric and teased her panty line. "How are you feeling right now?"

Inhaling sharply as his fingers found their way beneath the barrier to her aching wetness, her thighs clenched as she felt two digits slip inside of her.

"Hmmm...pretty fucking lucky," She panted, smiling sweetly across the counter and feeling a little guilty as the purple haired woman scoffed and stormed off.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck..." she groaned as the man pressed his two fingers more forcefully inside of her and rubbed at her G Spot, looking up at him through hooded eyes and smiling.

She needed to get the fuck out of there.

She needed to protect Jane, who was obviously on the verge of doing god knows what with Tommy.

She needed to make sure neither of them did anything stupid.

She needed to stop drinking.

She needed to reevaluate her taste in men.

I need to spread my legs just a little bit wider. Yeah... that sounds nice

Fighting against the limitations of her tight skirt, she shimmied her legs apart as best as she could and moaned up at the man manipulating her sex.

"You're a freaky little thing, aren't you?" He asked, smirking as he watched her tremble from his stimulation.

Wordlessly, she nodded her head up and down, her face contorted in a soundless moan as she forced her legs open even further, pushing the fabric of her outfit to its very limits.

....have to.... protect.... Jane.... her inner voice floated throughout her head as she desperately tried to regain control of the situation, too distracted on the fiery inferno of devious intent that currently sat between her legs.

"Take your shot," he ordered, carefully sliding it towards her as he slowly rubbed her G Spot beneath the counter.

"Yes daddy," she moaned, taking it in her hand and tossing it back, looking up at him, desperate for his approval.

'daddy?' What the fuck?

"Good girl," he said grinning from ear to ear, and began stroking her cheek with his free hand, "You were so fucking wet before I even touched you.... Why is that, baby?"

"Mmmm... ooohhhh," Abigail moaned softly, rocking her hips back and forth as he sped up his motions, "Because I'm.... ju- just... just...."

"Just what?" He demanded.

"Really horny." She breathed, squeezing his hand with her thighs for a moment before he pried them apart once more and began to furiously finger fuck her.

Leaning in closer, he breathed, "Cuz you're a little fucking whore, aren't you? Must be, if you're letting me finger fuck you in the middle of a god damn bar."

"Ye- yeesssss," She squealed, feeling the approach of an impending climax, one which threatened to wipe any semblance of rational thought from her mind.

Jane.... Protect Jane.... her inner voice screamed, growing fainter and fainter by the second.

"Say it," Keith growled, pausing his movements. "Now."

"I need to... check on... uhhh... fuck! Ohhh.... I'm a little whore..." she mewled, shuddering violently and squealing as he once again began finger fucking her soaking wetness, crying out loud enough to attract a confused look from a girl at a table a few feet away, "I'myour little whore, daddy."

"Yeah baby? You really mean it?" He growled into her ear, hooking his other arm around her side and leaning in closer.

"Mmmhm," she nodded, eyes closed as he rubbed her clit quicker and quicker.

Jane.... Think about Jane.... Help her...

She felt the impending climax building inside of her, her legs twitched and her pussy clenched. Every inch of her skin was on fire, and sweat poured from her brow as her toes curled desperately inward. The closer she inched towards the eventual explosion, more and more of her mental faculties were whisked away, replaced by an all encompassing hunger which threatened to comsume her entire mind. With every sign and signal her body gave her pointing towards a peak larger than any she'd ever had, a dragon to chase for the rest of her days, she finally worked up the mental strength to turn her head and look at Jane, only to feel utter terror to see she was no longer sitting at her stool. Neither was Tommy.

They were both gone.

I HAVE to do something she thought resolutely, feeling more clear headed than she had since the men approached them in the first place.

She braced her hands on the counter and shook her hips from side to side to make Keith get his hand away from her, a movement which unfortunately sent the most delicious of friction to her greedy sex, making her knees buckle and almost causing her to tumble back onto the stool.

Jane..... JAAAAANE.... her mind cried out as she felt her resolve falter.

It was then that Keith plunged a third finger into the sticky, soaking mess that was her needy - and extremely demanding - pussy and began to rub her at a breakneck pace, his thumb stimulating her clit with an expert precision that made her see stars as she slowly slumped back onto the stool, wholely oblivious or the crowded room around her.

"FuuUuuUuuuUuUuUck....." she moaned, sliding a little further down the small chair.

Jane.... I.... need to cum.

Fuck it.

Giving fully into her darker side, she leaned back and snaked her hand down towards Keith's lap, desperately feeling for his cock as his fingers worked her towards sweet, sweet oblivion. Pawing at his bulge, she managed to get her hand below the waistline of his sweats just as the sensations between her legs began to crescendo.

He was fucking huge.

Casting him a hungry glance, she began stroking his massive bulge as he sped up his rhythm. If anyone looked at the two of them, it'd be pathetically obvious what was going on, but in that moment she didn't give a fuck.

Tossing her head back and rolling her eyes upward, she let out a throaty moan as she felt the sun and the stars cast their heavenly glow down upon her, her nervous system erupted in the most-

Then it stopped.

Snapping her head up at Keith as he removed his hand and got to his feet, she threw a desperate look up at him, pleading with her eyes for him to stop and give her what she so desperately needed, "Keith, what-"

Leaning in and planting a firm kiss upon her lips, he put his lips to her ear and said, "Parking lot."

"O- okay...." She replied, inadvertently arching her hips at the prospect.

Jane....

Cum....

"Did you... did you see where Jane and Tommy went?" She asked, panting heavily and doing her best to maintain her composure.

"Your girl went to the back room a while ago," Keith responded, "Pretty sure he's there too, bastard beat me to it."

"Back room?"

"Upstairs, you wanna check on her?" Keith asked, impatient, but doing his best to put on a facade of empathy.

"Uhhh... no. She's fine," Abigail squeaked, staring up at him lustfully as she rose from her seat and melted into his arm around the small of her back, "I need something else right now."

What the fuck is wrong with me....

Moaning as Keith reached a strong hand down to grope her ass, she allowed him to lead her through the door and down a long row of cars.

She reached out and fumbled for his bulge as they walked, mewling and fantasizing about seeing it, tasting it, and most importantly... feeling it inside of her.

Her brow was covered by a slick layer of sweat, and her body was wracked with a bizzare a barrage of shivers and hot flashes. Every inch of her skin felt pleasantly warm, and the soles of her feet tingledwonderfully as they reached the back of the parking lot.

Opening the backseat of a large black SUV, Keith pushed her up by the ass and climbed in after her as she rolled onto her back, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs as wide as the restrictive space would allow.

The heat grew more intense as he looked up at him, watched him remove his shirt and admired his rock hard body. Her pussy leaked and she felt sweat begin to drip down the side of her boobs. She felt feverish. Along with completely and utterly out of control.

"Fucking take me...." She begged, her entire body come alive as her aching pussy throbbed for the man, "Please.... I fucking NEED it. I need itso fucking bad.

"Sure thing baby girl." He grinned, closing the door behind him and pulling his waistband down below his balls.

Gasping, she salivated at the sight of his dick, a solid, girthy seven inches, and wrapped her legs around his lower back.

"Keith....?"

"Say please, you fucking slut."

"Please... make me your little slut. I want to feel your cum inside of me. I want to feel you pulse in my pussy, cum around your cock, spread my legs like a good little cum rag. Just fucking TAKE ME!"

"OOOHHHH FUCK." She cried out, spasming in delight as he obliged her needs.

There had to be something in that coke... I'm such a bad friend.

"Take me... mark me..." She mewled, lifting his shirt and rubbing the sides of his back as he drilled himself deep inside of her, "Make this pussy yours, daddy.

oh my GOD. Why the fuck does this feel so good?

---------------------

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles, California

"Agent Granger, come in" The older man demanded, tapping his fingers across his desk.

"Yes sir?" The voice of the blonde bartender responded.

"Did you give Abigail the correct dosage?" He asked, irritation and curiosity both present in his tone, "She seems to be... responding very well."

"Yes I did sir, I can assure you that-"

"That'll be all, good work agent," He cut in befoe turning to Johnson, "What do you think?"

"About...?" The fidgety younger man inquired.

"About Miss Morris," The man responded, "Her behavior is... well, you've seen as much as me. Could she be a hyper responder?"

"It's possible," Johnson sighed, "She could be lacking a certain liver enzyme the body uses to eliminate the compound in her bloodstream, but...."

"but?"

"But... I think it would be more prudent to first consider that an individual's temperament will influence the subjects response to the drug. Miss Morris is already a very sexual woman. One with poor impulse control to boot. It's not entirely surprising that a smaller dose would affect her in the same way a larger one affect's Mrs. Bloome. Plus there's also the alcohol and cocaine to consider, it's likely potentiating the effects."

"Hmmm..." the gray haired man considered his underlings words, directing his attention back to the monitors.

-------------------

Frank's Bar, Kenville, California

Jane

Jane was alive.

The entire world was her oyster, and all she had to do was reach out and grab it.

Every light in the room was a beam of pure goodness, happiness, and purity.

The sound of the music playing through the speakers spoke to her soul, calling to her and only her.

The air brushing up against her arms and face sent tendrils of happiness and satisfaction to her very core, a loving cocoon of warmth and pleasure which made her eyes hood over.

She was warm. She was very very warm. A thin layer of sweat had anchored itself to every inch of her skin. Her jeans stuck to her legs, and her boobs slid across one another beneath her shirt with every movement she made. It should have been uncomfortable, but she felt amazing.

She wasaflame.

She felt the entire world, anchored to this one moment in time, lovingly whispering the secrets of the universe into her willing ears, telling her the true meaning of life. Her new, one and only purpose. The sole reason for her existence.

To cum.

Sweet release.

She. Must. Cum.

Must. Breed.

She needed it more than she'd ever needed anything in her life. It was an all encompassing desire that burnt so bright it blotted out almost all else. She looked over and saw Abigail, hips rocking back and forth beneath the counter with Keith's hand between her legs, moaning quietly as he spoke softly to her.

Lucky fucking bitch.

"So..." Tommy broke her from her trance, "You're married, huh?"

"Uh- umm ye- yes, yeah!" She stuttered, frantically nodding her head up and down and giving him a wide eyed look.

"It's okay now," he chuckled, taking his shot and cocking his head toward her own which still sat untouched on the counter, "You don't gotta be nervous, you're not doing anything wrong... yet."

"Mhmm!" She nodded, reaching for the glass with shaky hands and tossing it back as quickly as she could, "definitely not. Huhhuhhuhhh," she laughed nervously.

Reaching out, he rested a hand on her side, leaning in until their faces nearly touched, "But you want to... don't you?"

"...no..." she breathed, panting in time with her racing heart.

"You sure about that.... Jane?" He asked again, leaning in even closer, their faces now inches apart.

Gulping, she clenched her first and met his gaze, "I'm sure..."

She could smell him. Her pussy ached and throbbed, the arousal practically pouring from her wetness and intermingling with the sweat to create a slippery mess between her legs.

Looking down, he smirked at the sight of her trembling legs.

"Come on," he said, standing up and taking her hand, "I know somewhere we can talk in private. Somewhere quiet. You don't gotta do anything you don't wanna do."

Her mind swimming near incoherently, she mindlessly allowed him to lead her through the busy space.

Despite the fact that the main room of the now packed bar was full of life and buzzing with people, Jane watched as Tommy walked in a perfectly straight line, eyes only on his destination, a short flight of stairs leading to a small hallway, at the end of which was a shabby brown door. There was no need for him to try and bob and weave his way through the crowd, for everyone he approached acquiesced and let him through without a second thought.

Being led through the room by someone who inspired such deference was... enthralling.

Release...

Sweet fucking release.

No... can't... Adam...

The battle in Jane's mind reached new heights as Tommy opened the brown door and led her into a small dimly lit room furnished only with an oversized purple couch and a miniature table. The two pieces of furnishing dominated almost the entirety of the tiny space, and the two of them had to shimmy their way through in order to seat themselves on the impossibly soft cushioning.

12