The Secret Experiment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was large enough for two people to lay side by side if need be, leaving no doubt in her mind what he had planned in bringing her there.

The gravity of her situation hitting like a ton of bricks, she decided to leave, quickly. Before she did anything she'd regret, anything more than she'd already done.

"So..." Jane said, her voice hardly more than a whisper, "I shouldn't be here, this was a mistake, I-"

Wordlessly, he turned towards her and leaned in. Placing a hand on her inner thigh, he began to lightly stroke it through the fabric of her jeans. His touch was electric, making her breath catch in the back of her throat and sending a thousand tantalizing pulses shooting across her limbs. A single hand was all it took to turn her into a tingly mess, and as the heat intensified, she slumped back and allowed herself to sink into the cushions as he gently traced his palm back and forth.

"You say that..." he whispered, leaning in closer until she felt his breath tickle the side of her neck, "But your body says different."

"I'm married!" She squealed, her quiet tone betraying the conflicting wants in her heart.

"I know..." he continued, edging his hand further and further up her thigh until he was mere inches from her wetness, "But sometimes... men just don't satisfy their women like they should."

His hand finally made contact with her pussy, and he began to firmly rub it through her jeans, earning a low and throaty moan. Eyes squeezed shut and her jaw clenched tight, Jane rolled her head back and moaned as quietly as she could manage, plotting out her escape between the waves of unrelenting desire assaulting her mind.

"Is that it, Jane?" He continued, deftly undoing the button guarding her sacred entrance and gently pulling her zipper down, "Is your husband just not satisfying you?"

"No... that's not it" she breathed, placing both hands on his wrist to wrench it away, but applying no force or pressure as he slipped a finger beneath her panty line, "He does... ahhh... really good job..."

"Then why are you here, with me?"

"I'm just- something's wrong with me... I don't knooooow..." she whined, panting heavily as his finger trailed downwards.

"I promise, I'll take good care of you," he said resolutely as his index finger made contact with her clit.

The battle was lost, whether she knew it or not. The second he made contact with the inflamed bundle of nerves, her body jerked and her hips shot upward, her face contorted in a torturous expression of need and ecstasy.

"OHHHHH..." she moaned, "this is sobad."

"Just relax..." Tommy whispered into her ear before planting a series of kisses up her neck, planting his free hand on the soft couch and slowly positioning himself in front of her, pushing the tiny table against the door with his feet to make room for his giant frame, "It's not your fault Jane... It's only natural you'd find someone... better equipped."

Hearing him, but hardly paying attention, Jane's mind was dialed up to max as he expertly manipulated her clit, her legs contorting at odd angles as she gripped the cushions beneath her hard enough to numb her fingers. The guilt of what she was doing made her stomach turn, but it was overshadowed by her body's uncontrollable need for more.

Release...

"We can't..." she gasped as he pulled his hand away, granting her a brief moment of rational thought once more, "I'm not a- ahhhh- cheater!"

Fuck.

Mate.

Breed...

BREED

"Jane," he chuckled, giving her a condescending look as he unbuckled his belt, "It's a little late for that... just relax."

Dropping his pants to his ankles, Jane's eyes widened as she rested her eyes on the size of what he had between his legs. With no real prior experience to gauge just how big it was, all she knew was that it was massive, more than double the size of her husband's.

Long.

Thick.

Veiny.

Terrifying.

Her pussy throbbed at the sight of it, something which sent waves of disgust through her core, only to be quieted by the burgeoning heat once more washing over her, hooding her eyes and wetting her mouth as she began to salivate at the sight of it. Of him.

What the FUCK is wrong with me....?

"Have you ever been with another man before?" He asked casually, pulling her pants down to her knees and tugging them from her legs. Something she obediently allowed as she lay limply on the couch, paralyzed, "Before your husband, I mean. Since you're such a good girl."

"...no..." she whispered as he positioned himself between her legs.

"That's what I like to hear," he growled, moving his face up until it was level with her own, "Tell me to stop, and I'll stop. You can go home to that man of yours and forget all about this."

He paused, looking at her expectantly.

"I want you to- ahhhh, "She broke off into a light moan as he slowly slipped his head between her lips. Gently prying her open with his enormous girth.

"You want me to what?" He asked with a cocky grin, "Speak the fuck up, I can't hear you."

All that came from her mouth was a series of grunts and growls as he slowly inched himself deeper and deeper inside of her, stretching her out to the point of agony.

"Ah- I- I... want you- to- to stop..." She croaked, her every muscle clenching at the gargantuan invader entering her temple, "M- m- married..."

With every inch she took there was an onslaught of searing hot pain so intense it brought tears to her eyes... before suddenly giving way to unimaginable ecstasy.

She flinched and saw stars as his engorged tip brushed up against her cervix.

"Oh- aw- ahhhhhh...." She gasped, "I... ahhgggg..."

"What was that?" He asked tauntingly, slowly pulling back out to the tip before gently pushing himself back in.

"You're so fucking big..." Jane squeaked, gasping for air as he slowly pushed himself back against her cervix.

"I know."

Beginning a slow rhythm in and out of her pussy, he lifted her shirt and freed her large breasts from the confines of the constrictive fabric, unclasping her bra with a single hand as he rubbed the side of her stomach with another, pausing only to pinch her nipples and smirk at the gasps he earned in response, before slowly sliding a finger down and placing it upon her clit.

"Oh my fucking god... holyshit," she moaned, arching her hips as he began to rub gentle circles over her swollen button, "We shouldn't be... doing this... oh..."

"Why not?" Tommy asked, clearly enjoying her moral anguish.

"You... KNOW... why... ughhhh... mmmmm...."

Pulling out slowly, he snaked a large hand behind her head and gripped a fistful of her hair, looking her straight in the eyes before rapidly slamming himself inside of her.

"FUCK!" She cried, mouth gaping and her face contorted with desire.

"Do I now?" He asked, slowly pulling out once more and slamming himself deep inside of her even harder.

"Uh huh," she nodded, legs trembling as she braced herself against the couch, hanging on for dear life as he slammed into her again, "OHHHH!"

Bearing down onto her forcefully, he twitched his cock inside of her and pressed his forehead onto her own.

"You want this." He said simply.

"....no..."

"You're soaking wet Jane... you want this, don't you?"

She looked up at him, desperately grasping for any piece of herself that existed before this night. Before they arrived at the bar and it felt as if a demon had wrenched control of her soul and took the wheel. Before she felt so warm, so fucking hot and sweaty.

...I'm fucking married...

Hot and sweaty...

BREED

Hot and wet...

Too... weak...

Dirty...

...need... release... too much... pressure...

She bit her lip.

He raised his brow.

This feels too good... no... oh god

She nodded her head slowly, eyes glinting deviously.

He smirked down at her and attacked, and suddenly the room was filled with the wet sounds of skin on skin smacking together.

As he began fucking her fast and hard, she wrapped her left arm around the back of his neck and placed her right hand on his cheek, pulling him in for a deep and passionate kiss as he filled her up in ways she'd never been filled before.

She cried his name as he stretched her out in ways she'd never thought possible.

"Fuck me," she moaned, breathing in his scent and rushing in for another sloppy kiss as he pounded her cervix over and over, violently rubbing her clit and pulling her hair so hard it hurt, in the best way imaginable, "please."

"Ughhhh ahhh OHHH, FUCK!" She moaned, writhing and screaming like an animal as he claimed her body, roughly yanking her hair and planting aggressive bites up and down the sides of her neck, "You're so fucking huge."

"You like it, you little fucking whore?" He growled, drawing back and slapping her across the face.

"Uuuuaaaaahhhh ohhh, FUCK YES!" She screamed, "YES!"

The warmth that had taken hold of her body had given way to a fiery blaze that dominated her every thought. Every inch of exposed skin was burning hot, the slightest of touches were enough to make her coo and squeal in delight.

Every inch of her body he touched melted her insides, sent her reeling. The hand brushing her scalp and pulling her hair made her squirm and groan with joy. The feel of his thighs and waist smacking against her own as he forcefully took her to his hearts content made her coo and squeal.

Utterly consumed by sinful bliss, she allowed him to ravish her with a reckless abandon, revelling in the throes of pleasure as she violated her marital vows and succumbed to the influence of the heat invading her mind.

The feel of his cock drilling her deep... she was in heaven. Indulging in the most forbidden of fruit, she cried out in ecstasy as he claimed her for his own, invading her temple and driving her to the sweet... sweet release she'd craved all night.

She needed to cum. More than she'd ever needed anything in her twenty four years on earth.

Crack

Her eyes lit up as he smacked her hard, speeding up his tempo as his grunts and groans of pleasure grew more and more erratic. She threw him a feral look, rubbing her hands up and down his abs and basking in the animalistic frenzy driving her forward.

"You're a really shitty wife," he chuckled forcefully, staving off his orgasm as she moaned loudly beneath him, eyes hooded over and mouth stuck ajar, "You know that?"

"Uhh huhhh... ah.. ah... ahhhh... I knooooow..." She whined in response, rocking her hips in time with Tommy's breakneck pace inside of her.

"I'm a- a- a OH! Fuuuuuuuuuck meeeee... I'm a- horrible... person- ahhhhhh!" She growled through clenched teeth, fighting hard to choke the words out.

"You're a little cheating whore, is what are you," Tommy grunted, dropping his weight onto her and giving her a domineering kiss, his cock spasming as she mewled in response and met his tongue with her own.

Jane moaned into his mouth, wrapping her legs around his waist and squeezing tightly as the pleasure between her legs reached new heights.

"I'm your little cheating whore..." she mewled, gasping for air as the tempo of their fucking grew more intimate, "yes... yes... YES!"

Her upper body went limp as he slowed down the pace, pulling out only halfway before ramming himself back into her,hard. Repeating the process over and over, their skin no longer loudly clapping together as he focused on drilling her as deeply and forcefully as he could, maintaining as much skin contact as possible while she met his every thrust by gyrating her hips and squeezing him close with her now trembling thighs. Her G Spot heavily stimulated with each and every thrust, and her clit pressed between their sweaty skin rubbing back and force across his waist, the world darkened around her as she felt a pressure so great her mind blackened in sick delight.

Her eyes opened wide and her pupils slid to the back of her head as she raised her hips one final time, the pressure released and her body exploded into a climax more intense than that of her wildest of dreams. Her arms found their way across his back, and her nails dug deeply into his bare skin as her legs twitched and spasmed behind his waist.

Her toes curled inwards and her throat gurgled.

Her pussy clenched and squeezed his cock in a death grip, the spasming of her inflamed walls massaging his cock so intensely he nearly blew.

She buried her face into the crook of his shoulder and inhaled deeply, taking in his masculine scent, basking in the smell of sex and depravity she took in.

Her mind ascended, her every synapse firing out of sync as she felt her body experience pleasure in all new ways. The feel of his skin against her own stimulating her further into a full body orgasm which consumed her wholely, opening her whole world and making her writh and moan in an unnaturally intense state of orgasmic bliss.

Her body began to vibrate, her peripheral vision was flooded with an inexplicable blue light, and her wetness gushed out from around Tommy's shaft, dripping down her inner thighs and absorbing into the purple cushion beneath her. She felt as if she were leaving her body, watching the delightful scene from afar as her brain struggled to cope with the incredible onslaught of pleasure assaulting her, blotting out all else. Nothing mattered but the gluttonous beast between her legs, and the wonderful man that was making it cry out with joy.

As the feeling reached all new heights, she gazed into his eyes, offering him a look of pure adulation as he massaged her insides even further.

...breed...

So... good...

Then, her head sagged to the side. Her lips parted and drool began to flow from the corner of her mouth as he gave one final, vicious thrust, intensifying her peak and making her scream.

"OH," She cried out in surprise, "AH! AH! AAAAHHH!"

Jane was never a screamer in bed. The most she'd ever let slip was a small yelp during a particularly powerful climax... but scream, she did.

Panting, she came down from her high and looked up at the most beautiful man in the world with hazey eyes.

"Where do you want it?" He asked, slowly sliding in and out of her, his body shivering at the sensitivity, ready to blow.

"Want... want... what?" She murmured, raising her head to give him a lazy kiss.

"I'm about to... cum..." He growled, "Where do you want it."

Cum... breed...

"In- inside of me," she whispered, looking up at him with pleading eyes, "please..."

"What a fucking freak you are," he grunted, smirking widely, "You on... aghhh... birth control?"

"No," she shook her head, smiling drowsily at him and squeezing his waist as hard as she could manage with her legs, holding him in.

"Beg for it." He groaned, fixing her an arrogant smile as he sped up his thrusting once again.

"Please... Tommy. Cum inside of me." She mewled, finding the strength to resume her gyrations and match his fervent thrusting, "Give it to me... I want to... ah! ah! ah! ahhhhh! I want to f- feel you! Cum inside my pussy! It's yours, please!... ohhh... FUCK!"

"Do you let your husband cum inside of you?" He asked, pausing his motions and smiling devilishly.

"...no..." She moaned, rapidly shaking her head, "Just...please."

Wordlessly, he slowly withdrew his cock from inside of her. Pulling out entirely, he gripped her hair once again and yanked her upwards.

Jane moaned, struggling to find the strength in her limbs as he turned her over. Once on her hands and knees, she looked over her shoulder as he positioned himself behind her. Letting out a small squeak of approval as she felt his massive tip parting her entrance, she spread her knees and backed into his cock, eager to be filled once again.

"Fuck yeah," Tommy groaned, placing his hands on his waist and giving her an approving grin, "Fuck it, just like that."

"Yes sir." She breathed, needing no further encouragement. Jane rested her head and braced her hands on the large couch, bobbing her ass back and forth on his cock. Growling into the soft cushion, she moved as fast as she could manage until she felt him begin to pulse inside of her.

Letting out a small moan behind her, Tommy gripped her by the hips and began a frenzied pace, fucking her as fast as he could manage while he felt himself drifting over the edge.

"Cum inside of me!" She shouted, looking over her shoulder at the man and moaning loudly, "Fucking give it to me, please!"

Grunting loudly, Tommy bottomed out and pressed himself against her as hard as he could, blowing his load deep inside of her and painting her walls with his cum.

Yeeeesssss... breed... breed...

"Ahhh.... Ahhhh... ohhh fuck yes...." Jane cooed, moving her ass in circular motions against his waist and revelling in the feel of his cum inside of her, rubbing against his shaft, against her walls, painting her womb, "Fuuuuuck yes."

As the last rope of cum bounced off her cervix, her pussy clenched up in a lazy climax, making her walls spasm and her mind go blank as she felt the waves of another, milder orgasm wash over her tired mind.

Purring, she peaked, reaching back and bracing her hand on Tommy's abs as she bounced back and forth against his shaft.

As he slowly pulled out, flinching at his sensitive shaft exiting her hole, she rolled onto her back and sighed.

That was wonderful...

Staring up at the ceiling, she flexed her tired muscles and stretched her legs, groaning happily as Tommy sat beside her and lifted her feet to rest upon his lap. The feel of his cum dripping past her labia and painting the cushion below her was heavenly. She briefly considered reaching her hand down to scoop some up, itching to bring it to her mouth and inhale his delicious essence, but was stopped by him clearing his throat.

"So... tell me about your friend, Abigail." He said flatly, absent mindedly rubbing her soles as he spoke.

Oops... I forgot about Abigail. Where is she?

"What abou-" She stopped to clear her throat, feeling rather raw from all the screaming she'd been doing, "What about Abigail?"

------------------

Experiment HQ, Los Angeles, California

"Good work," the older man spoke into the receiver, "Now it's time to ramp things up. Jasmine, are you in position. I repeat, Jasmine, are you in position?"

"Ready and waiting, sir." A feminine voice responded.

"Good." The man replied, giving Johnson a scathing look as he spied his indignant scowl in his peripheral vision.

"Get ready Johnson, because things are about to get a lot more interesting."

---------------------

Jane's story will have one more part, then we'll be moving onto some of the other subjects of this dirty little experiment. Just how far will she fall before all is said and done? She just may appear in some of the other characters' stories as well.

12