The Secret in the Bed

Story Info
What will master think when Kitten plays with their new sub?
4.9k words
4.13
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third part of my short "the secret in..." series sees what happens after Master goes to bed...

Enjoy,

J

~~~

The Slave shuffled in his bed, uncomfortable in the unfamiliar silence of an old, isolated house in the dead of night. Almost 2am, his phone told him it was. Glancing at it, he noticed something else too, a text from Kitten only 10 minutes ago.

"Let me know if you need anything, I'm in the bed in the office. Upstairs, furthest left door x"

The Slave didn't really know what he was doing, he was almost sleep walking, but he found himself standing at the furthest left door, raising a hand to knock gently.

"Come in," came the voice from behind it. "What's up, is everything okay?" Kitten asked sleepily, laying aside the oversized teddy she was snuggling up with.

"I... just want to talk to you, get to know you," he spoke quietly as he stepped through and gingerly closed the door behind him, still unsure of what he was doing, and shut the door behind him, "please."

"It's late," She replied in a whisper, "and I'm tired."

"I know but... But I've heard so much about you. From him, I just wanted to get to know you better. Without him around. Please?"

Kitten thought for a moment. God knows what Master would do if he found out she'd been talking to The Slave behind his back. But she had to admit, she was curious to know more about this new boy too.

"Fine," she decided at last, moving her teddy to make space for him on her bed. "We can chat for a bit. But keep quiet, he'll have our heads if he hears us... And if those bruises are anything to go by, you've had quite enough of a beating already."

The Slave sat down silently. Kitten could see the scratches she'd left on his face were now small lines, he had what looked to be a black eye forming too, and bruised cheeks.

"You don't seem to like me much," he started, gently running his finger around a flower on the bedspread. "Am I not what you expected?"

"It's... All new," kitten sighed. "I guess it's not like what I expected, you're not like what I expected. But... When does anything ever go the way we expect?"

They both smiled, biting their lips to avoid letting out a giggle.

"I'm sorry I jumped you," the slave admitted." I didn't want to hurt you... At least not, bad. I just..."

"Wanted to have me." Kitten didn't need an answer, she knew she was right. She looked at him with big doe eyes, "You know he'll never let you do much to me, he's... possessive over me, sometimes. I guess I'm not the only one who gets jealous." She reached for his bruised hand, "But I did want you, you are pretty," she smirked, knowing the sexual tension she was causing. She liked it, knowing this boy wanted her too, wasn't going to restrict her.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," he smiled back, blushing at her compliment.

"I just wanted to play along with his game," she continued, "I like to hurt people too sometimes, or to see them get hurt. And I did get a bit jealous, seeing you get all the attention... But I got a bit carried away I think. Are you okay?"

The Slave's mind rushed, his face flushed red a little. 'She does want me after all?' He thought.

"I-He's pretty rough, isn't he? Is that why you like him? He's fun though... I had fun. But yeah... I'm... Sore." He winced as Kitten reached for the marks on his stomach. She felt his muscles tense involuntarily as he pulled away, and as they did she swore she could see a defined 6 pack in the dim light.

The Slave blushed profusely and gently held her hand to pull it away from himself. "Please... that hurts," he let it go but she went to hold it again, craving comfort.

"I love Master," she sighed, "but he has been restricting me lately," she smiled, "he does nice things for me, buys me plants, takes me out, makes amazing meals but..."

"Doesn't let you cum?" Remarked The Slave, flushing even more at the thought.

"Yeah..." she looked at the boy, she hadn't even noticed his dazzling blue eyes and light freckles.

"How did he find you?" She inquired, changing the subject to distract herself from the cocktail of emotions stirring inside her chest.

The Slave gave a small quiet chuckle, "Online, in a forum," he got a little closer, "I'm pretty new to all this stuff. I've played rough before, used handcuffs and stuff. But this, this is... Something else. And he's not like any man I've ever been with... Not that I've been with many. And I've certainly not been with a woman like you before."

Kitten liked hearing about him, seeing him in a less pathetic state. She touched his face and turned it to her

"Master picked well then,"

"Oh hehe... Thank you..." He took her hand in his and held it gently, as he reached up to her face and brushed a stray curl from her face. "If you're anything to go by, he obviously has good taste. *Very* good taste." He said with a sly smile and a deep chuckle.

Now it was Kitten's turn to blush. "Oh I... I guess so," she spluttered, unable to hide the smile growing on her soft pink lips.

"Where did he find you? Because wherever it was, I need to start hanging out there more!" He joked, his voice slipping out of a whisper for a brief moment.

"Shhh!" Kitten insisted, pushing her finger to his lips.

They both giggled silently for a moment then looked at each other. Within a second they were kissing and trying to take each other's clothes off. Kitten knew Master would lose his shit but she didn't care, she wanted this boy as he had. Gently he pinned her down and kissed the hollow of her throat, all the way undoing the buttons of her pyjama top. She graced her hand over his torso and back, going far enough down to feel his hard cock straining in his bottoms.

"Come on and fuck me," she moaned and he smirked, happy to oblige.

"Say please..." He growled teasingly as he pulled off her top to bare her slim curves and perky breasts. Hungrily she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into a long, hard kiss. When she pulled away her lips instead went to his ear, and purred lustfully.

"Please. Please Fuck me... Right now. I want it so bad."

He could hardly contain his excitement as he growled back "Yes, Kitten." And pulled down her bottoms.

Quickly he pulled down his bottoms too, revealing his thick hungry cock and lubed it up with his spit. Kitten moaned as he slid it inside her in one smooth movement, clawing at his back as the cock stretched her, biting her lip to try and keep quiet. He felt incredible: thick and hard and most of all, hungry. It had been so long since she'd felt that hunger in her master. Every part of The Slave wanted her so badly, and she could tell. And she wanted him just as badly. With every thrust, it was harder to keep quiet, every moan that escaped their lips was a little louder. Their claws dug into each other, their hungry hands groping and squeezing as they kissed and bit each other, leaving hickeys up and down one another's body as they tried to fight against the urge to moan and groan and curse as loudly as they could. It was getting too much to bear, trying to be quiet, trying to bite their tongues.

Suddenly, there was another voice, one not concerned with being quiet. "Well, what have we got here?"

So entranced was The Slave with the feeling of fucking her that he only noticed Master when kitten froze solid and swore as Master flicked on the light.

"Fuck!" The Slave echoed, just about falling off the bed as he pulled out of her in his fright.

"I was... She... We..." The Slave sputtered, before Kitten stepped in.

"It was my fault, Master. I invited him in. I wanted him. I wanted to fuck him. I... I wanted to fucked without limits, without being told no. I wanted to enjoy it all. I just really really wanted to feel it. I've been so built up... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... But he doesn't deserve your punishments... Punish me instead."

Master didn't immediately react. He drew a deep breath and blinked slowly. Kitten had only seen that look once or twice before, but she'd never forget it. He was furious at her, at him, at them. Slowly, at last, he walked over to the bed and stood over the pair, but when he spoke it wasn't the crack of thunder that she expected. He sounded calm, quiet, soft almost, as he addressed The Slave first.

"Did I say you could have her? Did I say you could fuck her? I don't remember telling you that."

"N-no Master. You didn't. I'm s-"

"Leave him alone." Kitten butted in. "Don't blame him for this. He's just a stupid fucking boy governed by his cock. You'd have done the same in his position and you know it."

Master stared at her with a look that could kill and took another deep breath, flexing the muscles in his hand as he did. Everyone in that room knew she was one hundred percent correct.

Kitten looked to The Slave and spoke before master had a chance to.

"Leave. Go. This isn't your fault, I'll take his wrath."

The Slave paused for a moment, not wanting to leave her,

"Go."

Sheepishly he went, his cock still hard but his eyes wide with fear and pointed at the floor. Master didn't even move until The Slave had closing the door behind him and returned to his bed downstairs.

Alone with her master again, Kitten turned back to focus on him, standing to face him as she did. She was still naked, wet, throbbing but it didn't throw her off, even though her legs felt weak.

"Well, go on, hit me, smack me about, but not him, I wanted this. And he was good, he was hot, and you had him to yourself. So come on, punish me, then let me sleep,"

Without a word Master grabbed her by her throat and slammed her into the wall with enough force to send a picture frame toppling.

"Did nobody ever fucking teach you anything about respect? What the fuck made you think you could go behind my back and fuck him? Are you really such a horny fucking cunt that you couldn't even wait until morning to talk about it? Are you such a desperate little whore that you had to have him right now? You're fucking pathetic. Pathetic." By the time he'd finished speaking, Kitten had long since run out of air. She could feel her head spinning, her brain was in such a state that she could barely understand what he was saying. At last he released her and she crumbled to the ground, hardly aware of her surroundings. Sharply she came back to her senses though as he reached down and slapped her hard across the face. " Who the FUCK do you think you are?" He demanded.

Sparks tumbled through her body. She was scared, angry, pent up. And every bit of it made her more excited.

"I wanted to fucking cum! You have restrained me for nearly a fucking month before today and then you only let me cum once! And even then I had to concentrate so fucking hard on keeping quiet that I couldn't fully enjoy it. I have served your fucking dick like the perfect whore you always wanted and still you fuck me to the edge and tell me no. So yes I'm fucking horny and desperate and needy, god forbid you bring a pretty boy home and don't let me have him! You're a selfish cunt. Selfish and horrible!" She yelled at him until her fists were shaking and her face, which was already red on one cheek, was fully red. She was panting slightly, breasts jiggling, and when she looked from his eyes down to his pants, she saw he was hard. Clearly she wasn't the only one enjoying this behind the anger.

"Selfish?! I give you everything you fucking want. Lingerie. Toys. Dinner. Days out. All of the love and care and attention you could ever fucking dream of. And all I fucking ask in return is obedience. Is there a fucking fantasy of yours I haven't fulfilled yet? I brought him here because YOU asked me too! This was your fucking fantasy, to fight for my attention. You were the one who wanted another sub in the picture. I was always happy with you, you were always enough for me. I found him and invited him here for you, not for me. Is there a toy on your wishlist I've not at least given you the chance to earn? I was going to spoil you fucking rotten when you got to the end of your mouth but now you don't get shit. Not a fucking thing. You've ruined yourself."

"Ruined myself?! Fuck you!" She snapped back furiously. "I can't fucking help that I have needs. I can't fucking help that I need a release sometimes. So what? I can't go a month without cumming. Whoopdy-fucking-do. But now since I've apparently ruined myself and whatever stupid fucking gifts you had, I might as well go and fuck The Slave until we both get to cum. Do you wanna watch or do you just wanna lie in bed and jack yourself off to me moaning his fucking name?"

She panted hard as she finished her rant and looked back up at his face. That expression... Those eyes... Oh no... What had she done?

He grabbed her hard by the wrists, pulling her and throwing her back onto the small single bed. The impact winded her slightly, and she struggled to regain her breath as he got on top of her, one hand pinning her hands above her head, the other between her legs. The look on his face stopped her squirming and she lay still, paralysed by his gaze.

"You're a fucking ruined little whore," he hissed, groping her. "But I'll be the one to break you, remember you deserve this."

His fingers slid into her easily, their shouting match, the fear, the adrenaline had only made her more turned on.

"Oh fuck," she cursed breathlessly, unable to suppress it. She knew that if he was going to fuck her it was going to be brutal. Mentally she steeled herself. She did deserve this, she knew she did, but how she wished she could have just had The Slave and gotten to cum nicely... And gotten her treats too... But Master's fingers felt good. He knew just where to press, just how to move. Her body was at war with itself... Was it Master she wanted? M? Both? Neither? She knew she wouldn't get a choice though. Whether she wanted it or not, Master was having her.

Master smirked as he felt her slick wet cunt, and went to pull down his bottoms revealing his hard cock. It was bigger and thicker than The Slaves, and she knew he wouldn't be gentle with it.

"Do you want to cover it in your spit before I fuck you with it, or can you not wait that long, cunt?"

"Fuck off, I'm not sucking you off, you sick cunt!" She spat back.

He only smirked. In one swift movement he shoved the full length into her with such force that she gasped and cried out, a lone tear escaping her eyes as he began to thrust roughly.

"Please stop. Master... Please..." she tried. "Fuck. I'll suck you... Just... Don't be so rough. Please. Fuck."

"Oh we are way past that, you had your fucking chance," he growled, hunching over her, hands still pinned above her head. "If you think I'm fucking selfish anyway, I might as well take you selfishly."

"Ow, fuck! Master! No!" She squealed and struggled against him, squirming and wriggling, desperate to get away as his cock thrust into her hard and rough. "Get the fuck off me. Get the-" Her protests were cut off by an involuntary whimpering moan. He was rough, cruel and uncaring with his treatment but still it felt good. She'd never expected the fear to be so real when she'd spoken to him about her rape fantasy, but somehow that seemed to make it feel even better.

"Oh, what was that? Are you sure you want me to stop and get off? Or are you enjoying this you twisted little cunt? Are you enjoying being my little fucking toy, getting used the way you deserve?"

She didn't reply. The anger, the fear, the pain, the guilt, every single feeling seemed to make his ruthless fucking feel incredible. She closed her lips tight and tried to stifle every noise that was trying to escape, trying to suppress the feelings and urges building up inside herself.

"ANSWER ME!" He struck her across the face and left a bright red imprint of four fingers on her cheek, releasing the squeal she had been holding back.

"Fuck you," she cursed him between panting breaths, struggling to regain some composure. She was so built up from earlier, from fucking The Slave, from Master terrifying her. She knew she wouldn't last long with him using her like this, the way she'd fantasied about... She was close.

"Excuse me?" He asked, as his hand moved to her throat, wrapping his strong fingers around her neck and forcing her to meet his gaze.

Desperately suppressing a wailing moan, she narrowed her gaze and focused on him "Fuck. Y-"

Her words were caught in her throat as his grip tightened around her neck. And as her words fell away, he laughed.

"What was that, you little cunt?"

She tried to reply, but words wouldn't form. She could feel the panic engulfing her as her chest began to burn. She clawed at his hand, pushed and pulled and fought. It felt so good, she could feel his hard fucking pushing her closer and closer. But consciousness was slipping away. Even as the sparks inside her built and the fire burned hotter, the outside world was becoming a stranger. Soon all she could feel were the sensations within her own body. The pain of her bruises, the stretching feeling of his cock thumping into her. The hot panic in her chest, the desperate lustful moan stuck in her throat. The thumping of her desperate heart. As the outside drained away, everything within her became so much more intense. Suddenly she felt every muscle in her body tense at once, shaking and shuddering as the most incredible orgasm fought to flood her body. Her lungs compressed pointlessly, forcing another scream at the construction in her throat, her heart pound harder than she'd ever felt, her brain flooded with chemicals and feelings in ways she'd never even imagined. And, as the incredible wave used up the last scraps of air in her blood, she felt the darkness engulf her all at once. Her brain felt silent, her body fell still, like the blank night sky left after the burst of a firework.

When he finally released her throat, she opened her eyes groggily, taking a long breath to notice he was wiping his dick on some tissue and smiling evilly. She felt that her whole body was alight with pain and sparks as the feeling returned to it.

"Aw, you're awake," he turned to face her, sticking his serpent back in pants. She looked down in horror to see cum dripping out of her, bruises up and down her body, scratches and cuts coating her pale skin. "You didn't think I'd let you enjoy that did you, you fucking whore?" He growled, "now look at you, used by two men. Is that the fantasy you wanted? Is that how you imagined it? Sick fuck."

He'd never knocked her completely out before, she wasn't even sure how long she'd been gone. It had felt good, like nothing else she'd ever had... But still she felt like she'd never had a release. She felt sore, used and disgraced. Like nothing but a toy. She curled into herself.

"Oh, and I'm about to see The Slave, you both have to learn a lesson and tomorrow, we will talk about this further," he took her chin in her hands and smirked, "you're a good fuck, Kitten."

Tears dripped from her eyes and she began to sob. She'd never felt so used, so disgusting, so pathetic. Used by 2 guys right after one another. Fucked to an orgasm that denied and ruined. Cum dripping out of her that she didn't even remember being filled with. Master was right, she was a whore.

"You're sick." She cursed him between shaky breaths. "You're a sick fuck. You're disgusting. I-I fucking hate you. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE FUCKING DONE TO ME!"

"What *I've* done to you?" He replied, his voice dripping with evil mockery. "No. You did this to yourself. You fucked him. You went behind my back. You were the one who was too horny for your own good. You were the who who couldn't help but fuck the nearest thing that would have you. You are the pathetic cunt with no self control. You did this to you. This is your fucking fault.

And you know what? I bet you fucking love it. I bet that you're going to drive yourself fucking crazy dreaming about being used like that again. You wanted to play with another toy, and you have. You wanted to be fucked while you were barely conscious, and you were. You wanted to be forced, taken, and used. And I fucking did. You wanted it all, because you're a sick fuck. Because you're twisted. Because you're even fucking worse than I am."

12