The Secret in the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time he spoke he hardly even looked at her, which seemed to make his words sink so much more deeply. She was bawling now, while trying to hide from him just how many tears were rolling down her face. "Now get a fucking wash and change those bed sheets before you make any more of a mess of them with the cum and tears leaking out of you. I'll speak to you in the morning."

With that the door slammed hard behind him, and Kitten sobbed her eyes out as she heard Master's heavy footsteps moving down the landing.

~

The Slave awoke suddenly to a pounding thud on the living room door, which, in his panic, he had jammed closed with a chair. Suddenly the night's events came rushing back to him like an inescapable nightmare. Immediately his heart rate spiked as adrenaline flooded his system. For a moment he considered making an exit through the window, before realising that his phone was still in Kitten's room. Another thud on the door forced him into action, and sheepishly he walked to the door, cleared the blockage and, with a trembling hand, reached up and opened it.

As Master entered, The Slave stood back with a frightened expression. Although The Slave was around 6 foot, Master was about two inches taller and twice as intimidating.

"Hello, you little runt," snarled Master, his voice low and his eyes full of fire, "did you hear what I did to her? I fucked her and filled her full of my cum, that means she's mine. Only. Fucking. Mine. But you thought you could have her," he took a step forward and The Slave jumped back, trembling.

"I said I'm sorry, please," he begged

"And you're mine. Mine to do with as I please. To punish. To fuck. To tear to fucking shreds if I so wish. Do you understand that, cunt? If you stay in my home, play with my toys, if you want to be a part of this then every fucking bone in your body belongs to me."

"Yes Master, I understand." The Slave agreed fearfully. "I'm sorry that I fucked her. She told me I could. She wanted me to. She asked me too. I couldn't resist... You didn't let me cum either... And I... Master you've had me so turned on, I'm sorry, I just really needed to release..."

Master smiled at his pathetic pleas and lifted his hand to The Slave's face. He stopped immediately, frozen in place by fear, his blue eyes wide.

"Get on your bed, Slave, on your hands and knees. And face the fucking wall. NOW!"

Master's voice shocked him to the core, and The Slave did immediately as he was told, crawling onto the sofa bed to sit on his knees facing the wall.

"Have you ever been a fucking sub before?" Master barked, "I said on your HANDS and knees. Get on all fucking fours, and don't take your eyes off that wall until I say so. Do you understand that, you worthless little cunt?"

"I... Fuck... Sorry... Sorry..." The Slave spluttered apologetically, tears already forming in his eyes as he changed position.

Master forcefully pulled The Slave's missized pyjama bottoms down, bearing the soft skin beneath. He steeled himself, he knew what was coming, and even in the short time he'd known Master, he knew it would be ruthless. Adrenaline flooded his system, and despite the fear, he felt his cock begin to swell in anticipation.

'Don't get hard. Don't let him know you enjoy this. Don't g-'

His thoughts were interrupted with a mighty CRACK as Master's palm met the skin of The Slave's behind, closely followed by a pained cry.

"Agghh! Please Master! I'm sorry!"

Again Master swung, slamming his hand into the boy's round bum, and again the boy squealed and begged. Again and again and again Master struck him, until The Slave was a quivering, sobbing mess, collapsed into the soft cotton sheets. "Please... Please... Please... No more... No more Master... I can't... I can't take it-... I-I-I'm sorry..."

"Maybe you should have FUCKING THOUGHT ABOUT THAT before you let your cock find it's way inside my little whore's, cunt!" Master screamed back at him.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry!"

Grabbing a handful of The Slave's hair, Master pulled him up close, so that he could growl in his ear without having to bend. "Maybe I should fuck you again here and now, to remind you who the fucking master here is. Maybe you need to be reminded of who gives the orders, and who does the fucking." As Master threatened him, he ran his fingers over The Slave's tight hole, and noticed his cock swell as he did.

"No master, please..." scared, defeated tears rolled down his cheeks, his muscles shaking. "I can't... I couldn't take it. Please..." His whole body was alight, this was like nothing he'd ever had. Every bit of him hurt, his cock was so hard it ached, he wanted so badly to please Master, and he craved the release of it so desperately. But he knew he couldn't take it.

Glancing down at a broken mess of a sub in his hands, Master noticed the pattern of burning red marks left down his body and, sighing, some of his cruel resolve melted away. "It's a good fucking job I fucked her first, or I swear to god I would bend you over my bed and fuck you like the little toy you are." He snapped menacingly, and The Slave knew he meant it.

"Y-yes master," The Slave spluttered, counting his lucky stars that Kitten had stepped in for him.

"But If you two ever go behind my back again, I will punish you both ruthlessly until you have both learned your fucking lesson. Do you understand?"

Master panted, watching The Slave sob until slowly he nodded his head in agreement. Master's grip released, and The Slave collapsed into a ball on the sofa bed, sobbing heavily into the sheets, displaying the wounds he had earned. His back was torn up, red raw and bruised black and blue. Parts were just deep red strips where The Slave had moved.

"Your back is a mess... let me go and grab the first aid kit."

~~~

"There you go," Master smiled, packing the plasters and disinfectant back into the green first aid box. "Are you okay?"

The Slave nodded shyly, taking another sip from the mug of warm tea which he was hugging tightly.

"Yes Master, thank you. But... Before you go..." The Slave whimpered pathetically.

"Yes?"

"If... If I'm good... If I can earn your forgiveness... Am I allowed to be yours? I... I hurt so much, every part of me is broken. But I want to be your sub. Please Master, take me on, train me, make me as good as her..."

Master only chuckled to himself as he stood and walked back into the hallway, closing the door softly behind him.

On the way back to his room, Master stopped to check in on Kitten. Tiptoeing up to her door, he opened it as softly as he could, and stuck his head in to find her sleeping soundly in new sheets, cuddling a teddy. "Good girl," he whispered softly, in case she could somehow hear him, and he blew her a kiss as he closed the door again and headed, with a smile, back to bed.

12