The Secret Island Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have balls. Do you love him?"

The woman paused before replying, "Maybe...I think so."

"Isn't adultery illegal?"

"Yes, but it's common. One of the failings of modern society, they say. It's just what men do, have side dishes."

"You okay being a side dish?"

There was a long silence and Kim didn't answer before Jessica changed the subject, "When will James be home? You're expecting him."

"He should be on his way. They usually stop at a street vendor, have a couple drinks and food. I was going to take a shower and we'd..."

"I get the picture. So...take a shower." Jessica pointed to the bathroom. She wanted to see what the woman looked like under the clothes, but she relented. There would be time for that later.

For a moment, Kim looked like she'd refuse but she seemed to want to get away from the awkward pressure, even for a moment, so she left for the bathroom. A side closet had towels and a bathrobe, so she didn't have to go into the master bedroom fortunately. If Yuna was listening, there was no sign.

Jessica sat back and waited. Kim came back out in the bathrobe, got a glass of water and sat back down. She seemed resolved for the upcoming confrontation. Her shower hadn't including washing her hair so it was only a little damp, however, she'd removed much of her makeup and actually looked more attractive, to Jessica's eyes anyways.

When James finally came home, humming some tune, buzzed, he was taking off his shoes when he noticed the extra pairs. His head shot up, instantly sober. He cursed under his breath as he saw Jessica looking at him from the couch in the living room.

He looked down, sighed, and straightened up before going into the main room.

"So, you're going to let me talk first, wise choice," Jessica pronounced as James stood uncomfortably. "I came to surprise you, but I was the one shocked by this place. How can you afford this apartment? The company can't be covering all of it."

"Is that all you care about?"

"Of course not, but I suspected you were having an affair for a long time now. I wanted to give you a birthday present anyways, aren't I awesome? She's not bad. Look, let's get to the bottom line. We can get divorced. You can have her, get married, have babies, everything. I'm not ready to have kids, maybe never, so this works out for everyone. Your grandmother has accepted me into the family and has already put me on the register, so we don't need to put up a charade. I consider it a promotion." She looked at the two adulterers to see how they were processing her info dump.

She continued, "In fact, I'll swap positions. I'm fine with being the mistress with benefits as long as you're up for an open relationship. I've been playing around too. Do you want to know who?"

James shook his head, "Not really. You've changed."

"Yes, I have. It seems like the island's traditions actually suit me. I'm going to move into the main house, you can stay in the villa. Have as many wives as you want. I know it's still technically illegal but the villagers certainly won't tell. "

"I'm not looking for anyone else, besides Sunhee isn't..." he sputtered.

Sunhee stood up, "Deal. I'm fine with the island traditions, as long as I'm the real wife."

"Well, well, well. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Fuck it, whatever."

Jessica's pent up anger and resentment had gone out like a flame. Or maybe she had never really cared that much. Whatever feelings she had for James had disappeared a long time ago. Jessica was satisfied by his consternation over her magnanimity.

He looked up suddenly, as if coming to some realization, "Wait, does this mean you're the Great Mountain Lady?"

"Oh ho, you do know the traditions."

James went to his knees, "Then you belong to the Dragon King. It all makes sense now." Sunhee stared at them as if they were aliens with eyestalks coming out of their heads. Her resolve seemed to quaver for a moment.

He wiped a tear and grabbed Sunhee's hand, "It's fine. This means I don't have to take over the household, I never wanted it."

Jessica grinned. "I'll be the ruler on the throne, as long as you're okay with that. I'm just curious what your present was for James. A wrist watch? Maybe some fancy cuff-links or socks?" The questions were directed at Kim Sunhee.

Sunhee seemed to have come to some sort of decision. She loosened the bathrobe and let it fall to the floor, "Whatever he wanted." Her pearlescent skin was smooth as silk and her breasts were the size to perfectly fit in each hand like apples. Well, her figure fit a certain taste, Jessica thought sarcastically.

"That's not very original. Want to find out what I had in mind for my present?"

Jessica asked, coyly.

James was about to shake his head but Sunhee blurted, "Fine, tell us."

Jessica cackled, and knocked on the master bedroom door, "Yuna, it's time."

Demurely, Yuna opened the door and stepped out, still naked. In many ways, her frame matched Sunhee's except she had a certain grace to her movements as she walked out with Jessica to the living room.

"I was going to share her with you," Jessica cooed as she cupped Yuna's breasts.

She found that she was aroused. She kissed the nape of the girl's neck. "What the heck, maybe I'm generous enough to give you a parting gift. To our new life."

Jessica made Yuna part her legs and used her fingers to frame her pubis. Yuna blushed and covered her mouth with one hand.

James froze, desire evident in his expression. Once again, he seemed indecisive, so it took Sunhee to make the initiative. She gave out a long sigh, grabbing Yuna by the free hand and pulled her away from Jessica, "Thank you. We'll accept the present. Whatever you can do, I can do too."

"Nice. Have you made love with a woman? Threesomes?"

Sunhee nodded, "I have some experience. It was for business though."

James seemed shocked. It made sense: a single woman in the corporate market had to do some things to get promotions in a society with very little social mobility. It was basically like the mid-century America glamourized in pop culture but tuned up to eleven.

Sunhee moved to kiss Yuna on the lips; however, to her surprise Jessica blocked her. She grabbed Sunhee by her narrow waist. "The gift has strings attached. Let James play with the new toy while he watches us. Go ahead, honey, don't mind us. Looks like your birthday present got upgraded to a foursome, if you have the strength for it."

Yuna coaxed him to the couch as he glanced back in a daze. He muttered, "What about condoms?"

"As a Goddess maiden, Yuna has already taken precautions. Soon, I will too, but today is safe for me, and as for your former mistress...a little gamble should be fine. Leave it to the gods to decide."

Yuna was already pulling down his slacks, giggling in delight when his cock sprang up like a cobra. Buzzed from alcohol and overwhelmed by it all, he suddenly relaxed, letting the pleasure overtake him. Sunhee helped Jessica from her clothes, her hands admiring the blonds muscles and drum tight abs. Jessica held the shorter woman by her chin, pointed it up and gave her a deep kiss. If there was any reluctance, the woman seemed to dissolve. Sunhee kept one eye on James to gauge his reaction. As he moaned, Sunhee reacted, clutching at Jessica's athletic body as they passionately French kissed.

Jessica guided Sunhee to the couch next to the other two, Yuna was straddling him by this point as he was enveloped by her. His greedy hands searched over the young woman's body as if memorizing every new territory. He bit into her tit hungrily. Jessica ran her own tongue over Sunhee top to bottom as the Asian woman shivered in pleasure. Jessica flipped her around so that Sunhee's loins were presented to James and she leaned down to lap at her vulva, tongue parting the flaps to seek the treasure within. It was a live sex show and Jessica was going to play the part to the fullest.

His excitement grew as he made eye contact with Jessica's wicked expression. She made sure he had a good view. In his fervor, he turned Yuna so that she was riding reverse cowgirl on top of him, his arms around her and assisting her ride. He lay back along the couch, craning his neck so he could still watch the two others entwined in their sixty-nine.

Jessica leaned into the slapping crotches to get a taste, found his cock when it slipped free and sucked Yuna's familiar juices. He exploded all over Yuna's crotch and Jessica's face.

"Tsk tsk, I don't think Yuna was satisfied yet," Jessica remarked as she cleaned his flagging member and the remaining cum off of Yuna, finding droplets on the leather couch. She yelped when Sunhee nibbled her labia. "Someone wants attention too, nasty girl." She returned to her previous business, delving into Sunhee's flower.

James and Yuna got up and headed for the bath. He announced, "We'll take a shower. Meet us in the bedroom. It's more comfortable there."

Jessica was three fingers deep into Sunhee so she just nodded as she concentrated on her own pleasure. Neither of them had really crested but they cuddled for a few minutes letting the sweat dry a bit. Sunhee's ardor had diminished without James to observe thought she absently let Jessica kiss her as the spooned on the couch.

"Not bad, you'll be pretty good with some more experience," Jessica told her.

"You haven't made me cum yet either, I think you need more practice. Look the master bedroom has its own walk in shower. Let's get refreshed."

After a quick shower, the two women ended up on the bed with its silk covers and imported linen sheets. Jessica growled, "Goddammit, this still pisses me off. You two were living it up here all this time."

Sunhee rifled through a drawer to pull out some toys, including a pink battery powered vibrator which she handed to Jessica. She grabbed a larger dildo with a clit teaser, plugged it in and began working Jessica who gave out a yelp. Jessica didn't remark on why they were so well equipped with sex toys.

"All right fine. Just don't leave me out from the good stuff from now on," Jessica applied the vibe to Sunhee's clit as they lay side by side on the bed.

James finally came out with a pink Yuna who seemed quite satisfied.

"You're late," Jessica gasped.

"We had a second round, sorry," James grinned, abashedly.

"You better be ready for a third or we're kicking you out," Jessica warned. Sunhee nodded in agreement though her earlier lustiness was now back in full force. She finally came, pushing away the vibe and leaked a bit onto the sheets. His flaccid dick perked up slightly. The three of them shared it, hoping that it would revive quickly. It was surprisingly effective as three sets of eyes looked up at him, pink tongues curling over his hardening glans.

Before a battle for his pole could kick off, Jessica nipped it by electing Sunhee. She had her go on all fours and reached around to part her fold. She kissed her slender ass, which she noted was not nearly as spectacular as her own but there was no accounting for taste.

"Quantity is a quality of its own," she muttered, buttering him up with her saliva and ramming him home. Yuna took up dildo duty in the back though Jessica couldn't see what she was doing. Whatever it was, it felt good.

She looked up at James, making sure he enjoyed every moment. "Slower. Just like that." She cupped his balls and teased Sunhee's asshole. Like an orchestra conductor, she made sure both were getting the proper attention. She turned onto her back to get a closer view from underneath. He alternated between her mouth and Sunhee's sloppy pussy.

"I think it's time for the big event," Jessica declared. She ended up side by side with Sunhee. Yuna took the cue and also went on hands and knees on the other side of Sunhee so he had a trio of flowers to pollinate. James slipped into Jessica first this time. He was harder than anytime they had made love in months. "And you're going to toss me to the curb. Who else would do this for you, asshole?"

He nodded, smacked her ass, and switched to Yuna, and then back to Sunhee. He switched a couple more times before he was ready to unload into Sunhee. The other two helped clean out the creampie, swirling the cum in their mouths. Eager to please, Sunhee forced her way in between, swallowing the final amalgamation of spit and sperm. Even if she was pretending to love the taste, she did a good job of making it seem authentic.

She laughed, "That was more fun than I expected."

Jessica joined her, chuckling, "James. Call in sick tomorrow. It's your birthday, let's stay in."

And that's what they did.

The next day Sunhee was sipping coffee wearing one of Jame's white shirts at the dining table. Jessica, yawning, walked out of the bedroom where Yuna and James were still asleep. It had been cramped but they'd managed to crowd the bed all night and morning as a tangle of bodies. Well, that was easier when no one had any boundaries left to keep.

They'd had a quick breakfast before falling back asleep but Sunhee had stayed up to wash the dishes and wind down.

Jessica sat across from her with a glass of juice. She hadn't bothered to put anything on as she was more comfortable these days in the buff. Clothes made her hot and itchy. "Are you happy?"

Kim Sunhee smiled sheepishly, "I have what I wanted. The rest is a bonus. I love him, and I'd do anything for him."

"Do you think he feels the same way? He's a selfish man."

"My love is selfish, it doesn't matter as long as he lets me stay by his side."

"Maybe it's because I'm from the States, but that's kind of creepy to me."

"Romantic love isn't everything," Sunhee shrugged. She pressed, "What about you? Don't you care enough to be jealous?" The dig was almost enough to kill her buzz.

Somehow, Jessica managed to not get upset as she was never approving of the types who end up on daytime television, tearing each other's hair out over such things. She responded, "Oh, I care. I just thought I'd rather see him fuck in front of me rather than behind my back. Or maybe I've lost my mind. Either way, after this, I'm fine going to be dining out myself. Free as a bird." Maybe it was the island spirits influence, but she felt okay.

"Is this the open marriage that is popular in the West?"

"Hm, I've never seen it personally before or at least no one who admitted to it outside of cable reality shows. Could be, but it's not as rampant as you'd imagine, I think," Jessica teased her own nipple. "Morning sex has its own appeal..."

Sunhee got up, "Sorry, but I was only doing that to please James. I'm not attracted to women."

"You could have fooled me. I'm going back to bed."

"Not before me!" Sunhee laughed. They both rushed for the bedroom, ending up in a fresh pile of scrambling limbs as they wrestled for position. James woke up for a moment puzzled as the two got busy again. He dozed off again as sleepiness overcame any residual interest. Despite her protestations, Sunhee seemed to enjoy herself, so far be it for Jessica to not partake of her gifts.

----

Life back on the island returned to its false normalcy. James still worked most weeks but the next time he returned, Sunhee joined them at the villa. Jessica wasn't moved out yet, agreeing with the elders to postpone until after the big festival. If the villagers knew about the three of them, they didn't openly express it. She didn't dream of the Dragon King much, even when they ended up fucking on the stone bench. Sunhee seemed excited about the new venue, so the three of them were quite busy during the short weekends.

Once she opened up, Sunhee was actually a doll to be around and the two women were thick as thieves, making James feel a bit left out at times. When he'd return from visits with the uncles, he'd find them as often as not, enjoying each other. He suspected it was Jessica but actually it turned out that Sunhee would initiate as if catching up on a lifetime of pent up inhibitions, experimenting with different ideas.

They even acquired some illicit porn to watch on the VHS deck. Sunhee didn't say how she had gotten the bootleg tapes of swingers having amateur sex. Most of it was laughable, but some became grist for the mill.

One Saturday, they spent all day wearing only maid aprons and allowed James to take them whenever he was in the mood. Like a dinner menu, Sunhee kept track of things to try for each visit. Even Jessica was surprised by her imagination for new kinks and perversions. The closet was rapidly filled with items shipped in from the mainland.

Jessica pondered on how she was taking the recent developments. She felt that she had never really wanted to be the doting housewife, chopping vegetables on a cutting board while looking out over a darkling sea from the bay window. James was someone else's responsibility now and she didn't have to worry about him again. She was also free from the old familial obligations. Of course, her family back in the States wouldn't take it well, but that was a problem for another day.

Chapter 6 -- The Spring Festival and Beyond

On certain days, Jessica stayed late after class, only this time Jin or one of the others might join her for additional "study" time.

As Jin pulled up her skirt to fuck her, she asked, "Did you suspect I was going bottomless? You know, that day a few months ago..." He took her over the desk as Minsoo and Yuna cleaned the classroom. He replied, thrusting, "I think I did. Even if I didn't know it, I wanted to believe it." The necklace that she had confiscated so long ago was now hung around her neck, bouncing on her chest as he pumped away.

The headmaster probably knew what was going on too. No reprimands were going to be handed down around here. Even if there was a possibility of reproach, Jin's family had the pull to quash any such investigations. Jessica shivered at the loss of another piece of her innocence. Who was she to judge the ways of the people in this small community? Minsoo paused to grin at the two getting busy. There seemed to be no snake in this Eden to lead them to Tree of Knowledge or sense of shame. Jessica felt free for the first time in her life.

She had yet to see how far she could fall into the well of depravity. Her enlightenment came during the long awaited spring festival where she would attend, as promised, as the Great Mountain Lady.

The preparations were arduous. The elders helped Jessica put on the proper garments. She didn't know to be pleased or embarrassed when they told her that the ceremonial robes required she be naked underneath--no underwear. They didn't bat an eye when she shimmied out of her jeans to show she was already going commando.

This year, Minsoo was elevated to the position of a goddess, replacing Juliette who would serve as a regular attendant. A big stage had been constructed for the festivities. Jessica could smell the smoke from grills selling various fair food as she waited for the ceremony to start from behind the curtain. Juliette helped to make sure her train was in order. In a way, it was like a wedding. Jessica had been told that mostly all she had to do was sit or stand while the other play actors did their thing.

When it was finally time to make her appearance, a surge of stage fright hit her. It appeared as if every member of the small island was out there. She recognized a few of the faces, including her students who weren't part of the ceremony. She recalled Yuna reassuring her, "The festival is for locals only. We are all family here and will protect you."

Traditional music blared from speakers as the costume parade took shape. She followed along Juliette's lead as she assisted her to the correct spots. Fireworks went off when Jin made his appearance as the Sea Dragon King. Most of the song and dance was just a blur to Jessica as she sat with Jin after the initial introduction. Play actors who represented the common folk brought gifts that were set forth before them.