The Secret Island Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course the Great Mother is the best, but don't put down the other goddesses. They are all wonderful."

They switched to cards so that Jessica could play something more familiar. At some point, the spirit of the Great Mother pined for her mate again. Her senses were heightened, every glance and light touch exciting her until she hungered for more. Finally, Jessica found herself pushing down one of the uncles, a man she would not find attractive but it no longer mattered. The spirit was in her, overriding any inhibitions. His sloppy penis wormed into her mouth as someone else dug his fingers into her snatch, already soaking wet and slippery.

She grunted as she straddled the first uncle. The card game was quickly abandoned as she turned to find a fresh cock. He finished in her face. The smell only made her more excited. It was the sea, roaring forth in a tidal wave that was impossible to stop. Another roped cum across her ass as she was taken doggy style. They crowded around her now, lust overtaking them.

The auntie shouted down, "Go outside. It stinks down there. Take her to the holy place. I'll make some phone calls. It's time!"

The men grabbed her up and she allowed herself to be taken to one of the few central plazas in the village where there was a small structure in the middle. She had seen it before but only now realized that it was an ancient, worn stockade built of wood and stone. They placed her in it so that her head and hands were on one side while her exposed hind quarters were supported in the back. More people gradually gathered until she felt that all the men in the village proper had arrived like moths to a flame. Even with the overall inverted ratio, that still meant about fifty men at least.

Their wives or relatives brought food and drink to replenish them. One auntie smiled, "It's just like the old stories. They used to anoint the Dragon brides here long ago. Seeing the Great Mountain Lady like this though...astounding."

The bridge was temporarily closed for maintenance so no outsiders could interrupt the moment. Children were sent away for impromptu activities far from the main square and the day turned into a mini-festival of hedonism.

The men took turns until she was covered in their oceans, the smell only driving her to a greater lust filled madness. It wasn't the villagers but the Dragon King who mounted her, over and over again. As the day turned to evening, she was drenched in his ejaculate. She would give birth to some strange new god that would burst forth from the soft soil of her body and scale the firmament. After germinating, the towering figure was in the shape of a phallus. She climbed it with her body until she reached the glans, found the hole and slipped inside reversing the current until she reached the source. The Goddesses tended to her, providing assistance where they could as the unfettered orgy continued, the men taking more than one turn with them all.

Someone said at last, "I think the Mountain Lady has truly come home. We shall have a great harvest next year."

The next day she awoke. Somehow, she had been carried off and scrubbed down. Down below, she seemed to be perfectly whole, and not a smoking ruin of torn flesh. A miracle, she thought. She looked around at the room, not recognizing it at first until she realized it was the one at the main compound. Someone had called out for her to eat, and indeed she was famished. Downstairs in the communal hall, several family members had gathered for a midday meal. A space was left for her.

It was all delicious. The aunties gave her knowing smiles.

"If I wasn't so old, I wonder if the Dragon King would choose me," one auntie opined.

No one else spoke of the day of madness as if it had never happened. Still, their intimacy was now a given.

Jessice joined Yuna to do some home visitation of the Goddesses. The home Minsoo had been staying at was a modest one, not nearly as fancy as the villa. The couple shared the two story building with the landlord. When they were invited in, the wife was preparing lunch in the kitchen. Minsoo was casually giving the husband a blow job in the cramped main room. He turned down the television when the new guests arrived but for obvious reasons did not get up to greet them.

Yuna clucked, "Are you sure you're doing that right?" She knelt down to give the younger girl some lessons in proper deep throating. Jessica sat on the floor mat, legs crossed. Once again, they were given the hospitality treatment as the harried wife brought out treats. Jessica volunteered to help in the kitchen. The wife seemed reluctant at first but allowed her to assist in peeling some potatoes for a stew. She said, "The girl is very nice, but useless around the house. If I get pregnant, it would be good if someone like Yuna could live with us. She's so attentive. Stay for lunch, we have enough extra."

Wiping her brow, the housewife deemed that preparations were sufficient for now that she could take a break. On the sofa, Yuna was now straddling the husband as Minsoo was told to observe the proper way to move her hips when riding a man. Jessica gave a supportive wink to the obviously annoyed younger goddess.

Hands around her hips, the husband pleaded, "Are you sure?"

"I'm promised to the Ahn's," Yuna responded. Minsoo's expression improved a bit.

The wife chided, "Wash up before eating. You're all sweaty again. The landlord is going to yell at us for the water heating bill. And don't waste the sperm!" She pulled down her own panties in order to be ready. When he seemed about to pop, Yuna got off so he could hurriedly move over to where the wife had spread herself for easy entry. He barely managed to enter her before ejaculating a full load.

Yuna blushed when the wife praised her, "Good job. With luck, this may be the one."

Minsoo looked crestfallen. Realizing her mistake, the wife continued as she propped herself up to let the semen trickle into her womb, "And you too, Minsoo. You were exceptional last night. I am so grateful for all your efforts. If it's a girl, I'll name her after you." They hugged as the husband got up to run the shower. Yuna followed him to wash the sweat from her own body. Minsoo took her turn a bit later.

It was a good meal though nothing memorable. Minsoo said she would stay longer to practice which seemed to please the husband. The three of them sent the two visitors off from the door with pale skinned Minsoo standing between the couple. Jessica stopped for a moment to look back. The perky tips of Minsoo's breasts were pressed against his side as she was squeezed closer. She seemed vulnerable and innocent as she stood trembling. The wife had a stern expression, impatient to get back to her chores. Was this situation normal?

Jessica left the image in her mind, assuring herself that it was. She didn't feel brainwashed but she couldn't deny that her self now was completely estranged from the person who had arrived on the island that bright, sunny day.

In the States, she would have assumed the people living such a lifestyle to have a lot of baggage. Perhaps they had their own, darker, secrets, yet all she could see was that there was a sense of peaceful order. Or perhaps she had been brainwashed so successfully that she saw nothing menacing when she should be running for the airport.

On the way to check on Mira, they saw signs of the ongoing cleanup work. A road crew from the main island was working on repairing one of the roads. The workers stopped to stare at the pair as they passed. Yuna said hello to the foreman who bowed formally. The normal pecking order seemed reversed as he was older than Yuna. The others did not seem as ready to accept this social standing though they kept a polite distance. Several were contractors from the mainland who took nervous peeks at the two women.

Yuna introduced Jessica to the foreman, "Ray actually grew up here."

He nodded, "Don't mind the others, they aren't used to our ways. Mother has been pushing me to bring back a fresh bride, now that James has done his duty."

"Are they staying here or on the main island?"

"With the bridge still being washed out, they are staying at the gym while these repairs are going."

"Oh," Yuna batted her eyes. "I'll bring the goddesses over for some blessings when we have time."

Ray seemed pleased, "I'm sure they will enjoy your hospitality." His eyes lingered over Jessica's body. A burst of desire rose up in her. Jessica put a hand on her forehead, momentarily dizzy. Fortunately, Yuna noticed this so she broke off the conversation so they could continue on their way.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"That's the thing," Jessica replied, trying to regain her composure. "I feel great." The guy wasn't even her type. He was squat with a tire of flesh around his belly although his forearms had the steely muscles formed from hard labor. She'd never been attracted to blue collar types, so much so that even her friends had called her a stuck up snob.

Something seemed to whisper in her mind: an ancient voice that had an infinite well of desire. A few seconds longer and Jessica thought she would have succumbed to it, giving herself to those men without reservations. She shivered at the impulse, like the vertigo one feels at a great height one step from oblivion. If her family had been Catholic, they'd probably call for an exorcist if they ever found out.

Yuna's touch felt like an electric shock. She came out of the reverie enough to blurt, "Thanks. Just a little tired all of a sudden. It's a lot to take in so quickly."

"I know the feeling. The Great Mountain Lady spoke to you again?"

"I thought that was just in my own head."

"You represent her avatar, but her spirit is all around us, and in us," Yuna explained with all the seriousness of a religious fanatic. Being secular, Jessica never had any patience for spiritualism. "Her desire is your desire. Let her feelings wash through you." Yuna pulled her closer. The touch of skin on skin didn't appease the heat inside of her, instead it was like striking two fiery stones against each other. Jessica's tongue automatically came out, begging to be kissed. There was a moderately shaded side path where there was a stone wall. It was scratchy but served its purpose. Jessica sat on it as Yuna moved her way down her body until her head was wrapped between Jessica's thighs.

Jessica let out a yelp as she climaxed. Her head cleared suddenly as the spirit of the Great Mountain Lady took leave, at least for the moment. "You knew this would happen to me when we first met? That I'd turn into the town whore?"

Yuna nodded.

Instead of anger, Jessica felt a great sense of acceptance at her fate. "Do you need me to take a turn?" Jessica began. Yuna shook her head, "Let's go. It appears we have an audience." Jessica turned red as she noticed the elderly couple who had paused on their stroll down the path. They bowed, not remarking on what they had just seen. The old man had a twinkle in his eye.

The place Mira was staying at was much bigger. This time there were no men, as the husband was out at work. Besides Mira there were four women of various ages sitting on the floor around a small table, playing a card game. Mira was the only one of the group unclothed. Jessica was introduced to the family, all wives who shared the same household although they each had their own rooms in the sprawling mansion. Only one of them was the legal wife of course, the rest were former goddesses at one time or another. The couple had had children who were fully grown (off to the mainland for school or work) as they had married young so this arrangement was one more of convenience rather than procreation unlike the previous couple.

Jessica was given a mat to rest on, as Yuna explained that the Great Mother wasn't feeling well. Eyes half-closed, she listened to them gossip.

"If Mira decides to join us, we can clear the back room for her. But any more and we'll need to add another wing to the house," one of them cackled. She was in her forties but like most of the people of the island, she looked much younger to Jessica. Even the wife still had a youthful appearance, other than some crow's feet around her eyes and a few grey hairs.

The wife said, "You just want someone else to do the chores."

"That includes keeping his bed warm. Frankly, I'm due a rest," another said. She seemed to be in her early thirties, and the youngest besides Mira. "I don't know what's in the water in this island but the men are like tigers. I barely got a wink last night even with Mira to help."

They all guffawed.

Although Jessica was half asleep, the conversation soothed her. She felt comfortable, as if in the embrace of a warm deity. She'd even say that she felt more relaxed than she had since childhood. She felt, for the first time in years, as if she belonged somewhere. So, it wasn't unnatural to just let herself move her hand back down to her crotch for a casual wank in plain sight.

One of the women looked over from their game knowingly. She said, "Ah, the spirit of the Great Mountain Lady is strong this year."

"It was like that for me too. I couldn't keep my hands off myself for two years. It was amazing," the woman seemed wistful as if remembering going to a fun summer camp in her youth.

What was surreal at one time felt normal now. Jessica walked home alone after dropping Yuna off at the place she would stay the night to offer her blessings. When pressed on how many of these "offerings" she had participated in, Yuna had been oblique. It was clear that the question was who hadn't partaken of her gifts in this town. Jessica's imagination went wild, and more disturbingly, it continued to arouse instead of horrify her. Most people kept these fantasies to themselves. Here the fantastic was the everyday.

She found an open, grassy, field and lay down to watch the sunset, ignoring the bite of small stones on her backside. Homes were on either side, with their lights on and anyone inside could look out to see her clearly yet she had no care in the world. She didn't expect to get arrested for public indecency so she touched herself again. As the night sky opened up above her, she felt the presence of the great Dragon yet again. Without hesitation, she spread her legs to welcome him home.

To be concluded in the next installment...