The Secret Lab of Dr. Madd

Info
A double-team fantasy (MMF) in stereo.
272 words
4.5
6.2k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For best results, listen with stereo headphones. No pain or degradation in this one - just a couple of campy attempts at accents, and some hungry enthusiastic double-teaming!)

---

Mmmm, are you ready for both of us at once, you tasty fucking goddess?

In this piece, you've just arrived at the luxurious secret private island laboratory of a highly-reputed mad genius, after answering to a rather unique advertisement for a "specialized research assistant". The job is exceptionally well-paid, with lavish benefits, but requires you to remain on the island for the duration of your employment. The posting called for an intelligent, detail-oriented woman with an insatiable sexual appetite, to assist in "performance evaluations" for the Doctor's test subjects.

After a long but comfortable trip in a windowless aircraft cabin, and after a brief tour of your first-class accommodations, you find yourself in the Doctor's main lab, ready to meet your employer face-to-face for the first time. You can already see two of the "specimens" he was talking about, and they're far more alluring than you might have imagined. But what exactly can you expect from these experimental creations? And what exactly does the mad Doctor have planned for you?

And even if they're plans you're on board with... can he truly keep his creations under control?

Enjoy! 🖤

---

***Sound Effects by Pixabay.com

---

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
PrinDY88PrinDY889 days ago

Amazing, great job as always. You know I'm a sucker for those mouth sounds. Makes me melt everytime. 🤤❤️‍🔥

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This coming out at the same time as Challengers is soooo !!! Love 2 hot boyfriends obsessed w me

Lonely_RabbitLonely_Rabbit14 days ago

Be still my beating pussy… that was HOT.

DillybabeDillybabe14 days ago

Happy halfway to Halloween indeed! Singer, you spoil us

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

oh my god the bait and switch once the two wake up...I love a good "you miscalculated"

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Laid on a Layover [MM4F] Would you like some company till your flight tomorrow?in Audio
Sexploration Part 01 [M4F] A massage and exploration for the ultimate orgasm.in Audio
Taming Brat and Sub Don't talk back to Daddy.in Audio
Her Pleasure - Original Audio I'd like to pleasure you with my tongue and fingers tonight.in Audio
May I Come In? Singer's Halloween Special #4 for 2022!in Audio
More Stories