May I Come In?

Info
Singer's Halloween Special #4 for 2022!
194 words
4.81
11.7k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, hello again you delicious... human...

So, it wouldn't be a full set of Halloween specials without having one about vampires... and here it is! Your second-to-last special of the season, specially made for those of you with a vampire fantasy...

Fair warning: this one is a fair bit darker and a lot more intense than the last special was.

It's a weekday Halloween, and you did all your partying this past weekend, so you're just spending a quiet evening at home alone... perhaps curled up with your leftover candy and a scary movie, or something thrilling to read... when there's an unexpected knock at your door.

It's a man you've never seen... he's gorgeous, and overtly confident... but something about him feels... different, somehow... I wonder what he wants from you?

Enjoy! <3

**Trigger Warnings: Intimidation; objectification; heavily-implied danger; order-giving; biting; bloodsucking

Sound Effects from Pixabay

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!*)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tear my femoral artery rip it out of my thigh, you gorgeous monster! The listener is so nice. If a vampire laid his cards out so plainly like you did, i would have left him out there until the sun threatened to rise. I'd want to see how far i could push his human suit. Would I pay for this? Maybe, but i'm def that jerk that ups the ante with a shit hand. But what we got was a very exciting audio that sent chills up my spine in fear and anticipation. Makes me wonder who would win out in the end, A fear junky daring you to drain her like a juice box, or the gourmet trying to maintain control for as long as this blip in his eternal life will allow?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i melted when you kept repeating “I want more” 😍 Love the premise of this! 👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At the end, when you said, "I'll know where to find you if I get hungry again.", there was this tiny moment of anticipation of what you're going to say next, and in my head, I almost imagined it as you just standing in the doorway on your way out, back facing me, and you just look back at me with a smoldering smirk on your face and say, "And I may come in again 😉", how only you can say it (and I'm sure you WILL know how to say it) and *baam* the door closes and you're out. And I couldn't help but think that that would've been such a full circle moment for this piece!!!!

That being said, loved this piece!!! Your voice is amazing (as are you 😉)!!

~ S

DeepLinesDeepLinesover 1 year ago

I love your voice, you can have me 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm yes yes yes daddy!!! This was perfect!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

May I Come In Again? Singer's Halloween Special #3 for 2023!in Audio
Dinner for One [M4F] Cooking you up dinner and anything else you might need.in Audio
Tasting Your Peach Pie (M4F) Who do I have to go down on to get a taste of that?in Audio
The Treats Next Door Singer's Halloween Special #1 for 2022!in Audio
Chocolat, Mon Amour (M4F) Let me paint you in chocolate.in Audio
More Stories