The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 05

Story Info
She looked for cocks to sculpt & shocked with what she got!
7.1k words
4.44
7.7k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

This is the fifth story of the naughty goings on of these artists and is standalone. This studio has seen lots of wild sex from its various tenants. This is a fun, sexy hot story of a strawberry blonde college girl, that is a self-professed slut. She finds the perfect black man to sculpt, but the hottest part is.... Oh, you'll find out!

If oral, ffm, and hot sex burn your retinas, do not read, the rest of you are good to go. As always, emails welcome and I love comments; criticisms welcome if you write equal or better than me and volunteer to edit. xo

The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 05

What Beverly lacked in talent, she made up for in enthusiasm. Bev was my only college student in this class, and she was met with either amusement or annoyance from the others. From the men, amusement, more so to hide their lecherous interest in the curvaceous blonde.

Her bubbly flirty personality was aggravating to the women. Her hourglass figure and sexy style of this darling did not help. Add to that, Bev had one of the more abundant set of breasts that I am sure most of them have ever seen.

Her choice of plunging necklines to show off her milky skin melons made the men want to dive face first in that impressive cleavage. The women wanted to throw a blanket over her. I wanted to paint her.

She was one of my most prolific weavers but lacked the more technical aspects. Fortunately, she began taking sculpture courses at college and found she had an aptitude for clay.

She lingered after today's class and asked if I would rent part of the studio out to her for sculpture. She wanted to use models that college would not allow. My studio was large enough, and Cassie had long ago installed movable panels and walls that were easily closed off.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She jumped up and down in delight, tits bouncing, then pushing into mine in a hug. "Ooooo," she giggled when we were nipple to nipple. Noticeable even through our clothes.

"You win!" I said laughing because she was easily double my C cup. She was in no hurry to let go of me and I thought it was a suitable time to ask her about modeling for me. "I'd love to paint you, Bev. Nude if you're comfortable with that."

"Oh my god yes! Name the time and I'll be ready."

"Okay, probably after my next weaving class. Feel free to move into your studio when you want. I'll move the walls... Oh, do you want to have a wall of windows, or have the area in the back?" She indicated she preferred the back and practically skipped out the door.

BEVERLY

Three of my college friends helped me move the clay and sculpting pedestals into my new studio. The guys were impressed and offered to pose, naked of course.

I laughed and said, "Okay, I'll keep you guys in mind! Thank you so much for helping me today," I said, hugging each one and locking the door behind them.

Shania set up my studio wonderfully with two chairs and a small table. I could use the mattress platform just by moving a wall. I had access to all the furniture and accoutrements the artists and photographers used before me.

I got a block of clay out and began working it to ready for sculpting. I had plans for this studio. Big plans. And I had already put them into action.

I cleaned up, relaxed in my new chair in my new space, and read emails. I yelped and fist pumped when I saw fifty plus emails already.

"Oh wow, I have that many pictures of dicks already," I murmured to myself and began scrolling through. Long ones, thick ones, short ones, veiny ones, black ones, white ones, circumcised ones, uncircumcised ones. All cocks were represented.

I was looking for the perfect dick and balls to sculpt and began filtering through. Most went in the recycle bin, the rest I starred to put aside as maybes until I got more to choose from.

Just looking at all those cocks got my pussy wet and my nipples hard. I have been accused of being a slut, but I did not see that as a negative. I love men. I love sex. Fuck those vestals, I thought.

And the wet panties I got from mashing my tits with Shania's made me even wonder about women now.

This was all making me horny so I slid my shorts and black lace panties off and began caressing my smooth shaved pussy. I loved when my lips were swollen and sensitive and tingled to my touch.

After licking my juices from my fingers I began running them through my wet slit, and teasing my clit. I slid my other hand into my black lace bra and began pinching my large shell pink nipples.

I closed my eyes, tipped my head back with one leg over the arm of the chair. I fantasized the owner of one of those cocks walked in to catch me, spread wide, my pink pussy glistening, my fingers strumming my clit. Hearing my soft moans, he would drop to his knees in front of me.

I would moan again when his breath washed over my cunt, the tip of his tongue softly swishing over my clit. I tried to grab his head and pull his face into my wet pussy, but he remained in control.

He ignored my whimpers and slowly, oh so slowly aroused me. He pushed my shirt up and I pulled it over my head and reached behind me to unleash my tits into his waiting hands.

He moaned and vibrated against my cunt when he squeezed and kneaded. My natural DD were more than a handful for him, but he knew what to do. He pinched and pulled my light pink nipples until they were long bullets. His tongue on my clit and nipple twisting made me cum and I flooded his mouth and face with my juices.

I licked my fingers gasping from the hard orgasm from my fantasy. Happy that I told Shania that I did not want windows in my part of the studio.

I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. I would be perceived as a typical college student. My natural strawberry blonde hair was long, the waves long enough to curl over my nipples. I had full pink lips and ice blue eyes. I only wore mascara because my eyelashes were blonde, and lipstick at times.

I had rounded hips and plump ass, which balances out my ample breasts. My mama and sister were built the same. So much so we have always worn each other's clothes.

I ran my hands over my skin, soft smooth and angelic white, not marred by tan lines, freckles, or some other things to mar my alabaster skin.

~~~

Three days later I had the list of guys scheduled to meet in my studio so I could see their cocks in person. They began arriving at eleven o'clock and done by four, and I did not find one cock that had the right characteristics to sculpt. I was discouraged, to say the least.

Normally I would be horny after all those cocks but being disheartened by it all, I just grabbed my bag and left. On the way out I found a note that Shania left on my door saying Curtis knew someone that may be just what I was looking for. I rang him up immediately and he agreed to come to the studio the next day.

Luckily, I had no classes at all so I went to the studio early to prepare, hoping this guy would work out and I could start on my sculpture. The block of clay was sized, covered with plastic and all my sculpting tools were out and ready.

Al arrived right on time.

"Hi, come on in," I said, opening the door to a huge black man, obviously a player friend of Curtis because he was every bit as broad shouldered and muscled.

He nodded and looked around seeing all the looms in various states of progress. "What did you need me for again?"

I led him into my studio and closed the door. I waved a hand towards the pedestal with clay and tools and began to explain, but he interrupted me.

"How old are you anyway? Sixteen?" His massive presence was unnerving.

"No! I'm twenty-two. I'm a college student."

"You don't look twenty-two," he sniffed. "Curtis said you want to sculpt me. Is that right?" I nodded. "I should charge you for that." My heart sank. I could barely afford supplies. "But I won't."

"Thanks," I muttered sarcastically going over to uncover my clay. It was already a rectangle on end, I just had to start blocking it in once I studied his cock. "Just take your pants off, sit there in any position that's comfortable."

I clipped my long hair up and gathered my tools. When I looked up, he was completely naked and arrogantly sprawled on the chair.

"Is this what you're looking for?" He looked at me through half mast eyes that raked and heated my body. His body hair was sparse, his nipples were tiny and black, and his abs rippled down his chest and stomach. His skin was cocoa and lustrous. He was a perfect specimen of a male.

His dick was huge. The biggest I have ever seen and was perfect for sculpting. Two large balls nestled in their sack behind his long thick shaft. And he was not even erect.

"It is, yes, but you need to be hard."

"How the hell are you going to sculpt me out of that little rectangle," his brow furrowed. His face was devoid of a beard or mustache, his hair was clipped close, which gave him an almost boyish look, especially when you got the flash of dimples when he smiled. Which so far, didn't seem to be often.

"I'm not sculpting your body, just your cock. And balls."

"Not my body?" I shook my head. "Not my face? Just my dick?" he said, looking incredulous.

"Right!"

"And I have to be hard."

"Of course."

"How do you expect I do that, and how many hours will this take anyways," he said in one breath.

"At least a couple of days. I'm just a student so not fast."

"Days?!"

"Yes days," I answered, waiting impatiently with sculpting tool in hand so I could block out the clay in the general size and shape.

He narrowed his eyes. "You got a big set of tits there. Take your top off. That'll help keep me hard."

His eyes widened when I immediately pulled my t-shirt over my head to reveal a red lace demi bra, which was merely a shelf for my hefty tits. My nipples were barely covered. Plump smooth white mountains supported by the crimson red lace.

"Okay, can we start now?" I said, after watching his cock swell to attention. He looked at me and lazily stroked his hardening cock.

"Oh yeahhhh," he moaned. "You got some hellacious titties. I wonder if they're as soft as they look."

I frowned and began to sculpt.

"I'm thinking about my cock sliding through that delicious cleavage." I focused and vaguely heard him while I gouged out portions of the soft clay.

"My black cock in those white titties. Oh baby." I saw his cock twitch.

"Your nipples are pink like cotton candy through that naughty red lace. "You looked like temptation on legs the first second I saw you but you still don't look that old."

I stifled a smile. I was beginning to see my sculpture take shape, so his words were erotic background music for me, arousing for him. My panties were wet, and I began to form the clay as though I were touching his cock. I began to block in the big helmet tip.

"Your nipples are hard. I can see them poking through the lace. I wonder if they'll taste as sweet as cotton candy when I get my mouth on them?"

"Is your pussy going to be as sweet? I bet you're shaved soft and smooth. Fat white pussy lips wet with your juices... Mmm mm."

My pussy tingled at his words, but I continued to work without comment. I would guess Al to be ten years older than me with a world of experience. I knew his talk is just to see how much I can take before I squirm. A lot. So, he will be working on that for awhile while he keeps his cock hard and be sculpting. Whatever works.

"Mmm mm, I'd love to get my hands on those hips and ass. You got something to hold on to, baby. Just like big Al likes."

I slowly bent over to pick up a sculpting tool that I had accidently dropped. My heavy tits hung and swayed and, threatened to spill out. I heard his low growl when I stood up and they settled back into place again.

"You're a tease, aren't you? I bet you love to get cocks hard. You probably have all the guys on campus following you with tongues hanging out and boners sticking out their pants for you."

He lazily stroked his cock again. The cocoa dark head was shiny with precum. I wondered how long he was going to last today and kept working because I wanted to get to a certain point before he left.

"I never get any complaints," I murmured, happy to be finally getting the nuances of the thick shaft done.

"I bet you don't. What guy wouldn't want to slide their meat into that sweet wet pussy? I know your panties are soaked from looking at my cock. You want some of this don't you." He snapped his cock at me a couple of times.

"Okay Al, we're all done today," I said, wiping my hands off on a nearby rag. "When can you come next?"

"What?! You're not going to leave me hanging like this are you? C'mon Beverly. I can't walk out of here with this big ol' boner!"

He began stroking the hard shaft and as I cleaned and put my sculpting tools away, I gave him a show. I bent over to retrieve the plastic cover and this time my tits swung out but overloaded the bra, so my titties and nipples were exposed to his lusty eyes.

"Oops," I whispered. I hefted one breast in my hand and tucked it into the cup and heard his deep vibrating groan. Then I took my time hefting the other into the cup but left that long pink nipple peek out.

"Ohhhhhyeahhhhhhhh baby," he moaned, his hand speeding up to a blur. Suddenly a white fountain of cum shot out the tip of his cock. White pearls landed on his stomach and chest.

"Nice," I smiled, tossing him a paper towel.

I had several full days of classes and could not wait to get back to my clay. I was working on another piece for a class project and my instructor commented on how much more focused I was and how well I was doing. It made me so happy she noticed. I easily kept up with my other classes so I could concentrate on art.

Shania and I crossed paths finally.

"How is it working out with, Al?"

"He's perfect! I haven't seen Curtis but thank him for thinking of me. I want you to see the sculpture when it's done before anyone else does!"

She grinned. "I'm honored! You're very enthused... I think you've found your art niche."

I nodded. "Yes, I think I have!"

Three days later Al was filling the doorway into my studio having been let in by Shania.

"She said to go on back," he explained, and I nodded.

"You're right on time."

"You're looking pretty hot," he said sidling into my space.

I smiled and said, "Take your pants off."

Being prepared for him today after my first experience gave me the upper hand. I hoped.

"Take your shirt off," he demanded, already out of his clothes and totally naked.

Expecting that, I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the chair. I heard his sharp intake when he saw my ample breasts only held by completely sheer cups. The nipples I only teased him with the other day, were visible. The white sheer clung to the roundness like a second skin.

I unwrapped the sculpture from the plastic and slid my tray of tools closer. I looked at him and saw his cock was erect and at attention.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded languidly, watching me with those sleepy sexy coffee brown eyes.

I admit, normally I would have been on that cock in a fat second. That big black piece of meat brought out my rampant sluttiness and I wanted to fuck it and suck it into my hot wet mouth. After he left I knew I would be so horny from watching him stroke it all afternoon I'd fantasize riding it and would have to cum before I could even leave my studio.

He bounced his balls on the tips of his fingers a few times and said, "Those titties driving me crazy you know." He softly moaned. "I could suck on those long bullets right through that bra. My teeth would rip a hole right through it."

My panties dampened from his words and I had to force myself to concentrate.

"I need you to move the chair a little closer. I'm going to start working on some details today."

He slowly stood up letting his cock swing in front of him while he watched me. His half-lidded gaze was stuck on my tits, and my nipples hardened as his gaze locked on. He came closer and gave his cock some leisurely strokes, before pulling the chair nearer.

"Here?" I nodded.

I began working on the head. He had a thick corona and a deep ridge from the hole to that edge. As I studied it, he milked up a drop of precum. My tongue instinctively flicked across my lips, and I heard his soft moan.

I tore myself away from my sexual thoughts and focused on the art again. I have flitted from art form to art form, never really finding my niche. I knew something was out there that I could enjoy and use my creativity for. When I found clay, I knew I found my love.

"Your panties are wet, aren't they?"

I ignored him and continued to shape the glans.

"You can ignore me all you want in your mind, but I know your body is reacting. Your nipples are long and hard and begging for my mouth." He hesitated. "Take your shorts off."

I continued to work the clay but was expecting this.

"Take. Them. Off." His tone of voice made me look up. His eyes were hard and invited no debate.

I calmly set my tool down, hooked my fingers in the waistband of my shorts and shimmied them over my hips and down my legs. I bent over, picked them up and tossed them on the chair.

"Oh yeah baby," he groaned, stroking his cock. The matching sheer panties allowed him to see that I was fully shaved, the thong back showed my curvy ass and hips off.

"Motherfucker," he growled. "You got me so fucking hard. Mmm baby, that ass."

He let it drop back on his stomach again where it jerked once and throbbed.

"You like looking at my cock, don't you?"

"Well yeah." I stopped and looked at him. "Your cock is formidable. Your body is magnificent. You're an athlete. You should be photographed nude. Your beautiful cocoa skin buffed to show off your muscularity."

"But do you want to fuck me like I want to fuck you?"

Having said about all I wanted to say now, I ignored that and went back to work.

"Did your pussy gush when I asked you that... Just thinking about me deep inside that honey drippin' pussy?"

He chuckled knowingly. I turned to pick up a spray bottle of water.

"Oh baby, that ass... Let me chew on that hot ass for just a minute." He groaned low and deep. "You ever have anyone take your ass or are you a virgin? I know you couldn't be a virgin... I know someone got that sweet pussy a long time ago. Not that I blame them. But that ass been tormenting me... It's all mine. You know I'm gonna own you."

I stifled a smile. Satisfied I got the glans, I began working on the shaft. It was interesting, mapped with ropy veins from head to balls.

"You can measure it with your mouth if you want. I'll allow that." He sucked in a breath through his teeth. "In fact, I'd love to see those sweet pink lips wrapped around my cock. I bet you know how to make a man explode with that mouth. I bet your talented tongue can make me empty my balls down your throat."

Still concentrating on the clay, I caught my lower lip with my teeth, and he grunted.

He slumped back in the chair. "I want to get my hands on the sexy fucking ass of yours. Something a man can get ahold of when he's eating you."

"Oh yeah, I'd fuck that pussy from behind so I could play with that hot ass." He milked up another bubble of precum. "That's for you baby. This cock wants to slide deep into your hot cunt. Make you cum hard. Over and over."

I squeezed my thighs together.

"I want you to cum on my mouth, Beverly. I want to lick and suck up all your hot juices. Then I'm gonna make you cum on my dick."

I knew I had another two days of work on this piece, and although my cunt was screaming for that cock, I knew I had to wait. If he still wanted me when I was done with the sculpture, I would be ready for him too. In the meantime, I knew I had to do something because I was afraid, he might not pose for me again.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12