The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Al, we're done for the day." I turned to get the plastic to wrap the damp clay in and when I turned, his body was right there, against mine.

"Baby, you can't leave my like this again," he whispered seductively.

His hands covered my ass and kneaded. He groaned, then picked me up and ground his cock against my mound. I wrapped my arms around his neck and for the first time we kissed.

It was not nice and innocent. It was a raw, passionate kiss that only demanded the outcome be sex. It was eating at each other's mouths, sucking tongues, biting lips. He lowered me to my feet, and I took that big fat cock in my hand and squeezed.

"Damn, I been waiting for this. I needed you to touch me so bad. I needed to touch you." He unclasped my bra and my breasts spilled out against his chest. Like a starving me, he moaned and sucked a pink bullet into his mouth. I held his head against me and moaned.

I began stroking his cock, letting my palm wrap the head when I pulled off the end. He grunted each time. His teeth were biting and pulling at my nipples.

He shoved two fingers into my sopping wet cunt and my muscles clenched as I rode a wave of orgasm. He gently thumbed my clit sending me on another ride.

I stroked his hot shaft faster, flicking the sensitive underside of the head each time. His hips jerked, then rocked and began thrusting his cock through my fist.

His guttural vibrations shot from my nipples directly to my cunt and he exploded in my hand as I drenched his fingers again.

It was fast, hard, dirty, and raw, and I loved it.

"Damn you," he groaned, holding my head between his hands. "What the fuck are you doing to me. I never lose control." He wrapped my long blonde hair around his fist and tipped my head back, kissing me again. Just that caused my pussy to tingle.

"I'm going to have you when this is over. I want you under me. I want you riding me. I want your mouth on my cock while I eat your sweet young pussy."

He gripped my hair tighter and stated, "I'm going to make you mine, Beverly."

~~

I was able to work more on the sculpture from memory and got to the point where I only need one more session with him to complete the details. I was so happy with it so far. I shocked myself as to how good it looked. Shania told me that there might be a gallery that shows quite a bit of erotica interested in it. I was thrilled!

The next time he walked in he had no way of knowing that it would be his last time. I unlocked the studio door and he walked into my studio. He presence in there was overwhelming.

"Take your pants off," I said, knowing he liked to wait for me to tell him. I smiled to myself.

He draped his body body across the chair. "Take your top off." I pulled my shirt off. I heard his quick intake when he saw my breasts, fully exposed to him. "Oh baby..."

His cock was fully erect and twitching. I smiled and said, "Ready?"

"Fuck yeah. Ready for you my sweet princess." The words could have been sarcastic, but they flowed out like warm honey. Just like my juices.

I pulled the plastic off the sculpture and pulled my tray of tools near me. He was sitting even closer to me because I had moved his chair since it as at the point of details.

"Beverly, this isn't hitting on you... but I was wondering if you touched my dick like you did the clay if it would help you to sculpt the details. Just wondering if feeling the veins isn't better than just seeing them."

I was shocked that he had put any thought into my process and agreed. I leaned over his lap and lightly trailed my fingertips over the shaft. My tits hung below me, and he cupped them in his hands while I devoured his cock with my fingers. It was an exploration not about sex, but his manipulation of my nipples and tits were distracting.

He sat in an armless chair, and I leaned on his shoulders, and said, "You are a very naughty man." My lips brushed his and I grabbed his lower lip with my teeth and tugged.

I turned to my sculpture and began carving the clay. I was surprised that he had no snappy comeback. And in fact, he was quiet for some time. He would lazily stroke his cock occasionally while he watched me work.

I stepped back and rotated the pedestal. I had added details to the balls near the base of his cock but left the clay rough at their round fullness. I was more than satisfied with my work and considered it done.

"Take your shorts off," he commanded.

I watched him as I hooked my fingers on my shorts and pushed them down, revealing my bare pussy. I was nude. Totally exposed to him.

I walked over to the sink to wash my hands of the clay and I felt his heat before I saw him.

He was behind me. He pushed my hair over my shoulder, his hot breath was in my ear as he began kissing the side of my neck.

"Mmmm," I mewed.

He cupped my breasts while he prodded me with his hot cock. I gasped when he pinched my nipples and pulled them even longer. His cocoa-colored hands on my virginal white tits were intoxicating.

I pushed my ass back into him. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted to give it to him. He groaned as he grabbed my ass and kneaded of soft but firm globes.

"This fucking ass has been driving me crazy." I bent over and pushed back again, reaching between my legs for his cock. "Oh yeah baby... God yeah."

That big fat head was poised at my entrance, and I pushed back again, taking the head inside. His hands tightened on my tits, allowing me to take him, although I know he wanted to do nothing but shove it in deep.

I watched the shimmering black cock breach my tight cunt. Soft white pussy lips sucked it in deeper and his hands went to my hips.

"Fuck me, Al," I hissed, and he drove the rest of the way in hard.

We had waiting weeks for this, and it was all pure raw sex. His balls slammed my clit, and my pussy clenched his marauding cock rhythmically. He groaned, then grunted. His cock throbbed hard once and hot seed washed inside me.

I leaned over the sink trying to catch my breath, my pussy gripping his cock until it slipped out.

He turned me around, lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his strong body, my arms around his neck. His eyes locked with mine and he said, "You're mine now. No more of those fucking panty waist college boys. You have a man now that will take care of you."

I nodded. "I am yours. And you are mine," I stated, and he nodded. "No football bimbo sluts."

He seemed surprised that I said that, then pleased. "No way."

I had finals and we made plans to meet the following week.

He surprised me when he wanted to take me to dinner because i did not take him for the date type.

The girls at the dorm swooned when Al pulled up in a flashy, low-slung yellow Lamborghini. I had worn a short black suede skirt, knockoff Christian Louboutin stiletto booties, and a black crop cardigan. I had my strawberry blonde hair up in a messy bun with strands floating around my head, and only mascara and a slash of red lipstick.

He further impressed our audience when he leaned over and kissed me before running through the gears to the highway.

"You look really nice, Beverly." I got the impression he was almost surprised that I could dress to go out. I had assumed someone would recognize him in public and I didn't want to embarrass him.

"Thank you, you do too," I said, checking out his snug black slacks and black cashmere crewneck sweater. "We both were in a black mood hmmm."

He picked my hand up and kissed it. "I'm glad you were in a black mood," he smiled in the double entendre.

"Your dick had everything to do with that," I said, giggling. "Could have just as well been a Martian cock."

He put my hand on his thigh and covered it with his. "You know I'd never have thought I'd go out with a girl as young as you." He navigated smoothly through the city streets.

"Really. I'd have thought you would have had all kinds of girls crushing on you."

"Well yeah, we all get that. Doesn't mean we're interested in them.

We pulled up in front of a nondescript building, but suddenly a valet appeared. Al tossed him is keys and came around to help me out.

He held my hand and knocked on a door with only a street number, but it immediately swung open, and he pulled me in behind him. Thankfully because it was so dark, my eyes took a moment to adjust.

Finally, I could see, and I looked to my right to see a bank of flaming grills filled with thick steaks and my mouth watered as the smoke stung my nose. A girl with menus led us through the dining room into a corner booth. She smiled, pulled side curtains for privacy, and disappeared.

The booth was U shaped, and Al slid around until we were next to each other. He put his arm around me while we perused the menu, which had no prices. Their specialty was steak, so I went with the crowd and ordered a filet. Our drinks came just as the curtains opened to a stage that I had not noticed.

Al slouched down in the booth; his legs sprawled in his usual position. Suddenly a spotlight went up on the stage highlighting a burlesque dancer.

She was as busty as me, with a similar figure. She was a bit more Rubenesque, but she was a beauty. Her skin was chalk white; her big round smokey eyes mesmerized. I had my hand on Al's thigh and felt him squirming, so I slid my hand over his hard bulge.

I turned and whispered, "You like her titties, don't you?"

"Oh yeahhh," he murmured. Instead of being jealous, I was getting wet watching her and feeling his reaction under my hand. I squeezed lightly and he moaned and kissed my neck. "Do you like it?"

"Yes! I've heard of burlesque but never seen it. She's beautiful."

"You are too. I'm thinking of you and her together. Naked. Your soft bodies together." He slipped his hand under my cropped cardigan and scratched my nipple through my bra. "Her tits are like yours baby. Think of how they'd feel against yours. Mmm."

I have never been with a woman before and honestly never thought of it. I am a self-admitted cockhound. "You'd like to be the creamy chocolate center between us?"

He kneaded and squeezed my tits while we watched her strip. She was slow and erotic and more like seductive slow dance. She pulled off the last vestige of clothing to red tassels from her nipples. The hidden audience applauded loudly, as did we, and she disappeared behind the curtain.

A moment later she was in our booth, drawing the curtain behind her. She easily swung our table away clearing Al's lap.

"I see your beautiful woman has been keeping you happy," she cupped her hand over the hard bulge in his slacks.

She had a hard, European accent and low timbre sultry voice.

She looked at me, tipped my chin up with a long red lacquered finger and lightly kissed me. She backed off only and inch, looked at me, and cupped the back of my head while she kissed me again. Her soft lips were full and soft and mine melted into hers. Her tongue was soft and delicate. Long dark wine red hair tickled over my tits as she moved. She tasted of cinnamon, and I had a flash that Al would like to kiss her since spice was his signature.

Al had taken her tits in his hands and was fondling them, watching us while we kissed. She held the side of my face and kissed down my neck and across my chest and opened my sweater.

"You are beautiful my girl," she whispered, trailing her fingers over my breasts and through my cleavage. She pushed the strap down my arm, took a tit in her hand and her red lips encircled my nipple while her teeth nibbled. I moaned and arched.

She hefted my tit in her hand and whispered in my ear. "Your titties are delicious. Your nipple so long I could drink from them." Her words wet my panties even more. "Your man is very sexy too. Have you ever been with another woman my girl?" I shook my head and wove my fingers through her dark red hair and held her for a kiss. She moaned in my mouth.

She looked at Al and said, "Your girl, she is very young?"

"She's not as young as she looks. She's in college." Her beautiful eyes widened, and she said, "I can see why she keeps him happy." She raked her nails over the fabric on his balls and he shuddered. She smiled seductively. "I have another show."

She leaned over to caress my tit that was still hanging out of my bra exposed to anyone walking by. "I would love to feel these pressed into mine," she said, and she was off.

"Phew," I said just as our dinners arrived and the table was back in place. The waiter did have a front row view of my exposed tit and I must admit, that was a little exciting.

I took a few bites and stopped to put myself back together.

"Don't. Leave it. In fact, get them both out." I blushed but did as he asked. "No one can see. But Lily." He nodded to the stage.

My cunt tingled, my nipples ached and all I wanted was Al inside me. At this point, I was not sure about adding Lily to the mix.

I watched Lily's movement in her next show from a new perspective. I imagined her in bed with us... Her creamy white curves on Al's hard dark body. I did want to see him fuck her. I imagined her on top of me, our smooth shaved lips creating one long cunt for him to eat. Our tits mashed together, hard nipples rubbing together. Pressing our full lips together, tongues teasing, sucking, and inflaming each other.

As she danced, she locked eyes with me, and I was sure she knew what I was thinking.

"Al," I learned over and whispered. "I want her. I want you to fuck her. I want you to eat us both."

"Oh god baby, you are too fucking hot." He leaned down and sucked a long hard nipple into my mouth. Lily and I locked eyes and we saw the arousal in each other.

The valet brought the car and we drove around the back. Lily came out smiling, her wine-red hair shining in the dim alley lighting. I opened the door and she squeezed in on my lap.

"My woman said she wanted to watch me fuck you," Al told her.

"She did?

She was leaning back against me, our soft bodies melded as one in the tight confines. She took my hand and slipped it into her jacket and on her bare tit.

"Mmmm," I moaned, fondling her heavy breast and teasing the nipple. She was the first women I had ever touched and as my hands slid over her soft skin my cunt readied itself for Al's cock.

"Oh, you know what to do baby," she whispered in my ear.

I turned my head, and we began to make out like two horny girls in the back of the movie theater. She moaned in my mouth as I continued to play with her tit, moving to the other one and twisting and pulling that nipple harder and longer.

"You guys are driving me crazy," Al said, reaching down to adjust his hard cock bulging in his pants.

"Your girlfriend is the sweetest tasting," she told him, brushing her lips on mine. "Is her pussy that sweet too, Al?" Her hard European accent made the words even hotter and he groaned as the car sped up.

Suddenly were winding through a parking deck and coming to a hard stop. He got out, came around and opened the door to help us out. We all held hands as we ran to the elevator. I did not know where we were going, but I did not care. Al used a key on the panel, and we were quickly taken to the top floor. The door swooshed open to a scene from a home decorating magazine.

He grabbed a bottle of wine and three glasses and led us to what turned out to be his bedroom. The king size bed was centered, soft lighting circled the perimeter. Two curtainless glass walls created the corner bedroom that looked out on the bustling lights of the city.

There was no seductive removal of clothing. We did not need it. Clothes came off and in what seemed like seconds were all naked and on the bed.

Lily and I kneeled on each side of Al. She smiled at me and at the same time we took his cock between our lips.

"Oh my god," he shouted, his hips rocked, thrusting that big fat cock through our kiss. His cock drooled precum out the tiny hole, coating the head to a polished brown.

I nibbled down the shaft to his balls and sucked them into my hot steamy mouth, Lily began sucking the head. I toyed with his balls with my tongue while Lily stroked his shaft with two fingers while she sucked on the head. He thrust rhythmically, and I let his balls plop out of my mouth and urged her to mount him.

She was on her hands and knees straddling him. She began swinging her big tits and slapping his face with them, while he tried to catch a nipple in his teeth.

I had his cock in my hand and started rubbing the head up and down her pink slit. She was smoothly shaved too and have soft smooth white lips. Her inner folds were silky and deep pink. The brown tip bubbled precum and it mixed with her juices. I rubbed her clit with the head and heard her moan. I used his cock like a dildo to bring her to a moaning shuddering orgasm.

He thrust in deep while she was still cumming and her voice was low and guttural as his cock marauded her sweet cunt.

She sat up and began riding him. I straddled his face. He grabbed my hips and began tonguing my clit. Lily and I began to kiss and play with each other's tits. She rode him faster and her plump tits swayed and bounced, the dark red nipples grew harder in my fingers.

We pinched each other's nipples. She rode his cock, and I rode his face. I was the first to cum, my juices wetting Al's mouth and face. He jerked, grabbed her hips, thrust in deep and grunted. The thick smell of sex, the lewd sounds of our bodies, the gritty moans, were inflaming and Lily came moaning and clenching Al's erupting cock.

Exhausted, we slipped between the sheets. Lily and I facing each other, Al spooned behind me, his resting cock nestled into me.

I drifted off thinking I would have to wait until tomorrow for my other fantasy to come true. That was okay because I wanted to feel Lily's body on top of me with our pussies pressed together. Al would get to double dip.

~ the end ~

12