The Secret Life of Darla Kensington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have that hoodie that Trish lent you?" the slave suddenly asked.

"Oh, I do," Ms. K replied, leaping up from her seat on the sofa.

The boys got the scare of their lives.

She approached the closet, put her fingertips on one of the door handles, was just about to pull it to the side, and then had second thoughts.

"Oh, ya know what? It's upstairs," she said, retreating out of the room and jogging up the steps.

The slave had wandered into the kitchen and went into the bathroom.

Dylan and Buck found this the best time to make their move. Their legs feeling like rubber, they found a way to slowly move out of the closet, sneak out the sliding glass doors and into safety.

They hopped the fence into the adjacent yard.

"What...the...fuck?!" Buck said as the two were heaving for breath, down on the grass.

"That guy (breath) has (breath) the biggest dork (laugh) I have ever seen," Dylan felt compelled to share.

"That's where your mind is right now?" Buck fired back.

"How does Ms. Kensington even know a guy like that?" Dylan went on.

"From Trish, whoever the fuck Trish is," Buck said.

"Wish I had a dork like that for Ms. K to slap around," Dylan voiced aloud.

"And where did those big tits come from? And that ass?" Dylan continued. "Not that we got to see her nude but that dominatrix outfit was the sexiest thing I've ever seen..."

"She's a dominatrix," Buck reasoned, trying to put all the pieces together. "A dominatrix keeps her clothes on, to show power over her subject. And she definitely likes bossing men around, at least in this secret world of hers..."

"I bet Ms. K is rockin' a huge-ass bush, too," Dylan remarked, his horny, 18-year-old mind wandering aimlessly.

"Well one thing's certain," Buck replied. "We ain't passing that test tomorrow."

"Fuck me, the test," Dylan shouted.

The two began to wrap their mind around the idea of summer school.

And that meant they would get to see Ms. K into the month of June, an idea that suddenly didn't seem too bad at all.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12