All Comments on 'The Secret Life of My Loving Wife'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo2 months ago

"Did you catch the diamond thief?" Lol! I forgot all about the damned thief. I'll have to see if there's a sequel to this. Now I want to know too. 5 for this part, though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Did you catch the diamond thief?

Alice18bbbAlice18bbb3 months ago

I just finished rereading this story. Again, I had to interrupt my reading to finish playing. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best short stories I’ve read on this site. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was so well crafted...bazinga!!!

What about the missing stones? HA HA HA!!

Thank you for sharing your talent!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! I am really impressed with this story! It just has all the elements of a great read and can’t recommend it highly enough. This nails it on every level. I wish I could read it again. For the first time. Thanks for really addressing the core concepts of what humans have screwed up about sex and resolving it in a beautiful way. We’ve needed this story for a long time now. It’s difficult to imagine that this masterpiece can be exceeded but I’ll keep looking!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story with a great plot and character development.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want a threesome with Cassie and Angela. And maybe Angela can bring her friends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did I like the story.No I did not. It is well written but far fetched which hurts it. For me,regardless of your MC (the husband)enjoying watching her cheat/having sex with women,it IS CHEATING, she hid it for 3 years,behind his back, therefore the marriage is ended..TRUST IS the most important ingredient in a marriage, compatibility, love then lust in that order..I have found out with experience a long time ago,the occasional woman on women (FF)really does not turn my crank, FMF is OK,but MFM is great. It is the turning a woman inside out, keeping her endlessly vibrating, losing her mind in an endless orgasm is the true turn on..This type of story not being my cup of tea prevents me leaving a rating and leave it at well written...JZK...

NekidinazNekidinaz9 months ago

Wow, again! You said, "... I did a major rewrite of the ending and think it works..." I'll say it works! lol

I love this story and especially now with your new ending...I enjoyed the original ending but I really love this one...so kudos to you, my friend...excellent job! :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A complete story with nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am totally in love and lust with Cassie

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

A much better ending than the other version. Much more complete. Great effort

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How is this not the highest-rated story on the site? It has a great plot, great writing, and great sex in a variety of ways.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady11 months ago

Excellent ❤️ and definitely a story that deserves at least 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

lololol,,like this sexy tale a lot! good plot, well written and paced,,who is the thief? no matter,,

Oldsalty1Oldsalty111 months ago

One of the very best plot developments on Lit. Became more riveting as it went, and /Cassie==WOW! More than five star effort here!

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

She lies to him and cheats on him for three years and he's happy about it? Even if he has the same cravings, there is one major difference: he has never cheated . She has! I would never trust that whore again in my life. And love has nothing to do with it at all. If you can not trust your partner, then the partnership is knockout! Unless you're in the imagination of a wacky author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the most well-crafted story on the entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually, I don't much care for it. This isn't much of a marriage at all. If you can't talk to your SO about important stuff like this, well, I don't imagine you talk or interact much at all during your marriage. The fact that he seems to be gone so often just supports this.

They're roommates with benefits, not husband and wife.

Let's forget the sex for a moment, and she's been sneaking around for 2+ years, no matter how much girl-on-girl action might turn him on. That alone should infuriate him.

Then, she's done stuff with those whores that she hasn't done with him. Robbing him of many important "first" experiences. Again, something that any normal husband, no matter how much of a perv he is, would find absolutely infuriating.

The fact that all he can muster is arousal, no outrage at all, means he either thinks about their love very shallowly or doesn't much love her, at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, wrong category. Should be in loving wives because his wife had been cheating on him for so long. "Whoops dear, forgot to tell you, I've been cheating on you for years. You still trust me, right? I'm sorry I didn't respect you enough to be honest with you."

wasagadavewasagadaveover 1 year ago

I love the rewrite of the ending. Really ties thing up nicely. 10 out of 5*

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

I don't see that type of man getting over his wife cheating on him for 3 years that easily. He may be a sexual deviant but everything about his personality seemed to be moral. His wife lying and cheating for 3 years would take more than a 3some to get over it.

ddx86ddx86over 1 year ago

Pretty good except that you forgot to answer the question that was the opening premise for the whole story.

Who is stealing from the company and why didn't you tie that in with everything else?

For example, it was Angela taking them when Tom was away to pay for these all these expensive call-girls without him noticing the payments from their accounts?

HordHolmHordHolmover 1 year ago

Great story, well written. Five stars from me. And funnily enough it kind of mirrors something in my own marriage; the desires were never so hidden, but there was a misunderstanding about the possibility of fulfilling them. Happily it was resolved by me (largely by accident), and both Mrs HordHolm and myself have far more fun in the subsequent five years.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

This poor guy, darn near feel sorry for him, him living in hog heaven and all! Finding out my wife was into this stuff would probably kill me - dying from shock you know. This story sounds like one of the wilder fantasies I have while I'm beating off. Thanks for the story, it's a five-star to my perverted little mind ......

gladventurergladventurerover 1 year ago

Great story! Really enjoyed it. This ending is definitely a big improvement over the first ending. Thanks for sharing. One of my favorites. Side note to anonymous writer who said it made you sad but you didn’t know why - I wonder if it’s because of all the time wasted by not trusting each other enough to share their desires openly and her cheating that ensued nearly costing her their marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have just found this site and read a few stories but this was by far the most entertaining , kept me enthralled until the very last words, thanks for sharing

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

Why is this a repeat of a story that was witten a month earlier ????

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

Very HOT & EROTIC....and well written. Liked it very much. And, an excellent aphrodisiac.

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

Oh my, that was awesome. I loved the story, all of it. The storyline, description of characters, …all was so well done.

Thank you so much for sharing.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 2 years ago

That's a wonderful story. It was beautifully written and great character and had great plot development. I'd give it a six if I could.

I was really able to identify with the situation where neither person was able to cope with admitting to their spouse that they were secretly a sexual deviant. I sometimes wonder if My partner is hiding her sexual appetite for fear of disclosing HER proclivities. I know that that's why I hide my overwhelming desire to experiment with everything perverted.

Maybe I can get her to read this story... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's really great story but it's made me sad I don't know why

BunnymasterBunnymasteralmost 2 years ago

WOW!

A likable, believable male protagonist.

What ever the plot lacked your main character made up for it in spades.

Really competent writing, bravo Buck!”

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Communication, guys. It is what it is all about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic! Unfortunately to many couples are afraid to tell each other about their fantasies and desires for the same reasons, myself included. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

NicandsparkyNicandsparkyabout 2 years ago

Really excellent. I have just completed the entire story. I applaud the quality of the writing and the quality of the eroticism. I hope there are more chapters ahead with this adventuresome three Musketeers. I’d like to hear in more detail what they explore and discover and create. Now that the genie is out of the bottle, the possibilities expand ahead of them. I can imagine the three of them out at dinner and having great fun under the table and with the waitstaff. And, who knows, with as much as Tom travels, it wouldn’t be out of the question for the three of them to go on vacation and still keep Tom and Cassie’s relationship under wraps. Thanks again for creating this. I greatly enjoyed it and I will read more of your writing especially if its with the three people you introduced here.

01JETMECH01JETMECHabout 2 years ago

Really good story, waiting on the chapter 2, more

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 2 years ago

This version with the rewritten ending is much better! I really enjoyed it! Thank you !

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Great story; well written, well plotted. Of course it’s a fantasy many have, but it’s close to believable. In fact, at one time I lived a life very close to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe this story has been on here for so long and I never found it sooner! Still waiting on some sequels/prequels. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story! Loved it so much I went back and read the first version too. Pretty subtle changes, but all for the better! Thank you for the story, I think I'll share it with my girl-scout wife 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! The best story I have incoutered in the Larotica sections,I have read, Bravo. I went from semi to full on raging hard, and alternating through out the whole story.

Thanks 😊

Misterc53Misterc53over 2 years ago

Well written, good premise and nice surprise at the end. Expected the COO but not the new hooker. Thanks for the submission. Worth my time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, one of the best I’ve ever read. Just wish my late wife could have read it. I think she would have been full on board with everything in this story. I’m a perv and I’m convinced she would have been one also if given the opportunity! I’m single now and before my next relationship gets too far along, we will discuss fantasies and opportunities. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The BEST story I've ever read. And I've read a few..... :) Loved it..... Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very HHHHOOOOTTTTT!!!!!! But it left me hanging, there has to be a part 2, PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantstic, there is only one that has excited me more and needs a second part,which may be coming later. It seemed that it was set up exactly for one. I forgot the title of it and have been searching for it for several days. It was about a straight laced wife who wouldn't perform a MMF threesome with her hubby. Then one day she has him meet her in a secluded bar and has him sign an agreement letting her do what ever she wants to do with men without any interfferance from him. He then insists on taking her to a nightclub to get the ball rolling where she starts sexy slow dancing with two latin hunks and goes home with one. when she arrives home early the the next morning she has felacio breath and she keeps doing the same things and more for weeks, each time obviously adding more sex acts each time. Part of the agreement is that he has to stay hom and not do anything with other women while she is having all this fun. The story inds with her telling him its about time for her to bring her lover home for dinner and to finally fullfill his original fantisy.

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

This story matches my definition of utopia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZER0ZEROZERO..

ok I JUST SKIPPED TO PAGE 8 TO SEE THE GREAT IMPROVED EDITION...

SUCKS..

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

It’s kind of a cute story. Cute with twists of kink. Fun.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So............ Who was stealing their jewels?

.

Maybe one of the HOTTEST, most psychologically erotic stories I've ever read! It would make a helluva film, too!!!

.

5+++/5

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

very well written, engaging, and HOT of course :-). Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Bravo!

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Really like this story. There's one more loose end, Tom you do remember Angela wanted two Cocks at the same time. Your in pussy up to your eyes. How about Angela.

I curious to know the first ending, BTB, this one is far better.

Trader_X38Trader_X38about 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this! Love how the characters worked through their mental barriers. If there's a third rewrite, might be fun to add a postscript flashback of the wife and COO figuring out how to get the first camera in the hands of the husband... closing out that loose end. :D

mara666666mara666666about 3 years ago

Oh my god! So many of my own fantasies in these eight pages. Thank you for your ability to write creatively and well, for your subtleness when appropriate, and the slow and deliberate storytelling. I will return to this again for more orgasmic pleasure.

Please keep posting more.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for writing a creative and well written story!

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
So well written, so Hot

I had sex with my wife a few hours ago, but this story kept me hard and stroking throughout. Your description of the BDSM is so tasteful and such a turn-on. The spying is some of the best I've read. Your dialogue is so realistic, and at times quite funny. This is very hot stuff. This is the first story of yours I've read. It won't be the last.

alexandria_leealexandria_leeabout 3 years ago
delightful!

That was a perfect, believable, well-written tale! Thank you for your work!

WhisporWhisporabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it.

Finn1965Finn1965about 3 years ago

This is what I always fantasized about and you found the perfect words to write it down! Perfectly, I came twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Excellent and a whole string of superlatives! Don’t miss this one!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 3 years ago
One of the best

Great characters, great setups, great dialog and editing. Absolutey superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best story on this page. So freaking hot, runs through every emotion then brings it back around yo happiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

thought it would be a plainly written story at first, after the first page I was foaming at the mouth, I would let the house burn down around me while I finished this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellently written. Congratulations. Very deserving of 5 stars

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Well done. Fun

5 stars

Personally, can't reconcile that the wife has been seeing others (women) for more than the past 2 years. Even if I wanted to see her do that, it was cheating at the time.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Variation On A Classic

Thought it was going to be the classic betrayal leading to revenge /divorce and Tom riding off into the sunset with Cassie but it's in this classification so was something else going to happen!!! Thought it was well worked and executed and I was pleased that both Cassie and Marin appeared in the final scen. 5 stars well earned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I've never understood why protagonists in these stories generally see cheating as okay if it was with a woman.

FloatingdadFloatingdadalmost 4 years ago
Very nicely done !

Great read with more thoughtful dialog and conflicting emotions than we usually see here.

tazasptazaspalmost 4 years ago
A & C

Fantastic read, I'm so happy Cassie and Angela got to be in the story together. A husband can only dream about the outcome!

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33almost 4 years ago
Amazing

Normally the words “loving wife” mean nothing but trouble on this site.

This story, however, is one of the best I’ve ever read, period. The premise is original, the characters are well developed, the pacing is wonderful, and the climax (heh) is well earned, as is the happy ending (again, heh).

My favorite line is “I didn’t know whether to bend you over the salad table or drive away with you to a new life.” So much emotion packed into one sentence.

Five stars. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five stars, no less

Definitely one of the very best stories on this site. Kept me hooked until the end. I would love to see it made into a book/movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn good story

I love this story really well written, I really loved reading the last page that was TOTALLY HOT!!!!!

JiminPaJiminPaalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely fantastic...one of IF not the best story I've ever read here...and I've been a member for over 15 years...Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

The best I have read here yet reading for over a decade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow and more

This is so well written that my schedule got mixed up. I read the entire story; start to finish without a break. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fantastic story

someone who is in the film industry should read this and make a movie ...it would be one of the best porn movies of all time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous 10-20-19

Great comment. I hope Buck Rivers does a follow-up to reveal who is stealing from the company. I wonder if Angela had ever been involved in a threesomes with a male and female employee at Tom's company?

WatchnbwatchedWatchnbwatchedalmost 4 years ago

Still one of my favourites, but yes, the end was a little rushed, but there's a lot of great stuff to read in the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely developed plot. . .

With good character development, plot pacing, suspense, along with good attention to the technical issue of good writing. After all that, though, I though the plot's climax was rushed, compressed. A lot happened at once and it was mostly done via a speech and the too-quick introduction of other players by the long-suffering hubby.

Maybe you just got tired of writing the damn thing?

eaglem2000eaglem2000almost 4 years ago
One I will read repeatedly

I like the range of the story, One I will read repeatedly, but who was stealing the jewels?

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraabout 4 years ago
Confessions

Really liked how Cassie and Tom slowly opened up to each other and confessed their mutual attraction and desires. Thanks for sharing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Really hot!

What started as a cheating wife story turned into a really sexy wife sharing, girl on girl sex fest. I really thought for the first seven pages that this marriage was doomed, then the big turn about. Just great! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wet panties.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this amazing story. My panties are wet and I now need to do something about pleasuring myself. Thank you .

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Very likable characters...

fun story, with some tension, tho could use some editing.

Four

49greg49gregabout 4 years ago

I think I've read this story three or four times so far, and its still a great read every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shit

I came across this looking for something quick to get me off to go to sleep. I was quickly immersed, and having... idk... 7... 8? Orgasms?

Very talented, and great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY WELL WRITENq!!!

While I am not into painful sex, the author's point about good communication in a relationship is right on.

BuckRiversBuckRiversover 4 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the continued interest and nice comments about this story.

In response to the question about writing a bookend sequel from Angela's perspective, it's in the works. I thought it was a great idea from the anonymous commenter a while back, so it's one of the current stories I have in progress. Of course, the downside is that I have about 15 stories in progress and each one distracts me from the other, so I haven't posted any in a while. I'll have some time over the next six months, though, and hope to post several, including the Angela sequel.

Buck Rivers

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Absolute Favorite

I have learned so much about myself reading this HOT story. No wonder your story is rated so high. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hotley Hotest

Stimulating on many levels... Really good read. Someone earlier mentioned writing about his wife’s story. Anything to report on that? It would be a fitting bookend for the set. Please keep writing!🖋👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Wow. That was one of the best I’ve read. Had me on edge and anticipation the whole time. Amazing story. I really hope that we can get a follow up or a another chapter with this same story sometime soon. It was just so hot. Job well done.

JessinThighHighsJessinThighHighsover 4 years ago
Just amazing

One of the most erotic stories I've read.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
A very well done story

I did like the accidental discovery of his wife's "infidelity." Your plot device of her being watched via the computer was especially arousing. I'm now going to read the original.

Two thoughts: The male chastity device is intended to delay, as long as possible, the male from entering the scene; rightly so. So it is logical the the combination would be starting with a four or a five. An discerning person would therefore start at 5555 and work backwards. But the answer being her address was a very sneaky touch.

Also, Kara will never be invited again. Imagine the conversation: "Don't I know you from..." Also, Kara, being an intelligent person would recall Cassie's unusual questions. An awkward situation would ensue.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading your other tales.

vandeheidevandeheideover 4 years ago
The Original was good but..

I thought that the original was good but the re-write is brilliant and lifted the story to a different level whereby the 1st story looking back seemed to have had a rushed finish. Thanks for a very well written piece of erotica.

How about looking further by finding out which employee had been stealing the jewellery and giving him/her the opportunity of taking on some form of "punishment" by coming into the threesome rather than calling in the police?

I would love to read more of Cassie and Angela's adventures.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...