The Secret Nudist

Story Info
Kaitlyn embarks on a nude lifestyle. Coral Point beckons!
7k words
4.59
17.6k
22
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
368 Followers

Kaitlyn stood at the kitchen counter waiting for the coffee maker to finish brewing a fresh cup. She felt the cool air through the thin material of her night shirt, and wished for the tenth time that morning that Ashley, her roommate, would hurry up and go to work.

The coffee machine finished its job with a series of watery burbles of escaping steam. She gratefully lifted the cup to her mouth, took a sip, and turned to Ashley, who was sitting at the small dining room table.

"I'm sorry, I missed that, what did you say?"

"You're really distracted this morning. What times are you working tonight?"

"I'm working three to eleven today. Why?"

"Mark is coming over tonight."

"Ah. Okay. I should be home around midnight. I'll take my time and make sure I don't get in a minute earlier."

"Thanks. It's so hard to get a little privacy."

You don't know the half of it... She thought, careful to keep the look of frustration off her face.

Ashley got up from the table, and walked down the hall towards her room.

Kaitlyn watched her retreating back, and with a mischievous grin, made a split second decision. While her roommate was still in sight, she set down her coffee cup on the counter, and with a swift motion, reached under her night shirt and pulled her panties to her ankles. She quickly stepped out them, and looked around quickly for a place to hide them. She settled on the cabinet under the kitchen sink, tossing them to the back, and closing the door as Ashley came out of her room, carrying a messenger bag.

She stood up straight and tried to appear casual as she reached again for her cup. Ashley gave her a puzzled look, but didn't say anything.

Kaitlyn realized that her night shirt was long enough to cover her sex, but not by much. What she hadn't accounted for was that the material was thin enough that you could see she was no longer wearing the black panties.

She moved around the opposite side of the counter, and casually walked to the couch. Ashley had a bemused look watching Kaitlyn's night shirt go transparent as she was backlit by the morning sun streaming through the window.

Kaitlyn was unaware of this as she sat down carefully, trying to avoid immediately flashing her hairless vulva to her roommate. She put the cup down on the coffee table, then tucked her knees up underneath her, pulling the shirt down over her thighs.

Ashley stopped at the front door, pulling the messenger back strap onto her shoulder.

"Thanks again for tonight. See you at midnight... But not one minute before!" She headed out the door, closing it behind her.

The door closed, and Kaitlyn bounded up from the couch, heading quickly to the front window of their small two bedroom house. She stood back far enough from the window that Ashley couldn't see her, and as soon as her roommate's car backed out of the driveway, she pulled the night shirt over her head.

Kaitlyn had recently discovered that she really liked being nude, and the more she did it, the more she sought out new chances. She hadn't quite built up the nerve to go out in public, but at this point, just the feeling of the air on her bare skin within the house was enough to make her senses come alive.

She gathered her night shirt, retrieved her panties, and added them to the already full hamper. As she picked it up, she happily reflected on the fact that she didn't need to get dressed for at least five hours, more if she held off to the last second before she needed to leave for work. She filled the washing machine and cheerfully went about the rest of her morning chores.

It's amazing how much more fun housework is when you're naked. She thought as she made her bed.

She finished straightening up the living room, and sat down for a second cup of coffee. The light streaming in the sliding glass door to the patio was enticing. Taking her cup, she walked over to look outside. It was a beautiful morning, and the back yard and patio were awash with sunlight.

Should she? It was tempting. The yard was fenced in, no other houses were nearby, so the chances of anyone seeing her were slim. Besides, what harm would it cause if anyone saw her?

With a shiver of excitement, she made up her mind and unlocked the sliding door. She pushed it open, and in a flash, the warm Florida air washed over her skin. Before she could chicken out, she stepped outside, her first time naked in the open air.

She felt a little dazed as she walked unsteadily to the table and slowly set down her cup. Stepping off the deck, she felt the grass on her bare feet, and slowly wandered around the small back yard, reveling in the sensations of being naked outdoors. She vowed she would do this every day possible.

She went back to her room and picked up her book and glasses. Before heading back outside, she grabbed a tube of sunscreen from the bathroom. She stood in front of the full length mirror in her room, and liberally applied the lotion to every inch of skin she could reach.

Kaitlyn was about five feet five inches tall, with small firm breasts in proportion to her body. She wasn't flat chested, but she wore bras more from decorum than necessity. Her nipples were small and brown, and they got darker as they hardened. It occurred to her that they showed through her night shirt pretty prominently. She wasn't too thin, nor was she too plump. Everything was firm and toned from hours of yoga. Wore her brown hair shoulder length, with auburn highlights. Her face was more pretty than beautiful, and she had greenish-blue eyes and a ready smile that others found infectious. She had a light tan over most of her skin, other than her very white breasts and pubic region.

Not bad, but I hate those tan lines. She ran her hand over her hairless mound, gently working in the sunscreen. Some stubble there to work on...

She returned to the deck, sat back on the lounger, and was soon immersed in the story. An hour or so passed, and she turned on her stomach, feeling the warm sun on her buttocks.

Before long, she set her book down, turned onto her back and closed her eyes. She began to explore her sex with one hand, while pinching her nipple with the other. Working in concentric circles on her clitoris, she soon had a wonderful orgasm, all the more special as it was the first one she'd had outdoors. Two minutes later, she drifted off into a contented slumber.

Some time later, she woke up, slightly groggy. She went to the kitchen counter and found her phone, and realized it was nearly time to get ready for work. She grabbed a quick lunch, and went to take a shower.

Ten minutes later, she was toweling off. It was still early, so but she decided to just towel dry her hair and to braid tight pigtails. She finished her light makeup and reluctantly headed to the bedroom to put on her work clothes.

Kaitlyn worked at a local restaurant. It was nothing fancy, in fact, it was pretty casual. Her work uniform consisted of a polyester polo shirt in a bright red, a black denim mini skirt that fell to mid-thigh and black sneakers.

So far, she'd continued wearing underwear when she left the house, but her afternoon in the sun had moved things up a notch. She decided that it would be a fun day to leave the bra and panties in the drawer. She pulled the polo shirt over her head, realizing the form fitting shirt was thin enough that her hardening nipples showed through. Her breasts were small enough that they bounced a little, but it wasn't really obvious. The big leap was leaving the house without panties. Luckily, the mini skirt was long enough that as long as she was careful, nobody but her would ever know.

She sat on the edge of the bed and put on her sneakers. A little experimentation helped her figure out just how much or how little she could show, and she spent a couple of minutes amusing herself trying it out. Her long labia seemed to swell a little as she played with spreading her legs as if by accident.

She looked at the clock, and realized it was time to go to work. She grabbed her apron, and small backpack and headed off to work.

____________________

"Hey, your headlights are showing." Her friend Lara whispered in her ear.

"Is it that obvious?"

"A little. I don't think anyone minds though."

"Yeah, the tips have been really good tonight."

"Maybe I should try it too."

"You have my full, enthusiastic support!"

Lara laughed and went back to work.

An hour later, Kaitlyn noticed Lara coming back from her break. Her full breasts seemed to be swaying in a rather noticeable fashion, and the thin polyester shirt was trying in vain to restrain her rock hard nipples.

One of the bus boys walked by the two waitresses and remarked "I guess the air conditioning is working!"

Lara blushed a little, but didn't cover up.

The shift went must faster than usual, as the two waitresses competed to mildly tease their customers. At one point, Kaitlyn squatted down next to a customer's table, deliberately working the angle to allow him to see more than he expected. She felt herself tingling with excitement at her tiny amount of exposure.

________________________

The restaurant closed at 10:00 and by 10:45 they'd finished their closing duties, and were ready to leave.

"I'm starving, want to go to the diner? I promised my roommate I wouldn't be home until midnight."

"Sure, meet you there."

_________________________

They sat in a booth at the back, and the waitress came over. Once they put in their orders, Kaitlyn said "I think that was the best night of tips I've ever had."

"Same here. Even splitting with everyone, we did great!"

"It's official, I'm never wearing a bra to work again!"

Or panties, and EVER, not just to work... she thought as she smiled innocently at her best friend.

Lara laughed and made a small clapping gesture. "You're my hero."

"What about you? It was way more obvious once you joined me. Nice knockers there!"

"That was surprisingly fun. I think that was the fastest a work night has ever gone! I think we made a lot of people happy tonight."

Their food arrived, and they ate in silence. When they were finished, Kaitlyn glanced at her phone, and saw that it was already after midnight. They sat chatting for a little bit, then paid their bill, and went their separate ways.

_______________________

Kaitlyn pulled into the driveway, noting that Mark's car was still parked at the curb. The porch light was on, but the house appeared dark. She unlocked the door and stepped in. Everything was quiet as she locked up and headed to her room.

She closed the bedroom door, and turned on the desk lamp. While her computer was booting up, she gratefully pulled the polo shirt over her head. Two seconds later, the skirt was unzipped and laying on the floor. She sat down in the desk chair and removed her sneakers.

A half hour later, the cash from her tips was safely stashed in her desk, and she was looking at her social media when she realized she was thirsty. She briefly thought about throwing on her night shirt, but dismissed the idea. For one, she hadn't heard anything from her roommate's bedroom since she got in the house, and for another, she really didn't want to.

She turned off the desk lamp, since the light from the computer would shine less obviously, and quietly opened her door, listening carefully for movement. Not seeing or hearing anything, she walked down the short hallway to the kitchen. She took a glass from the cabinet, and opened the refrigerator to get the pitcher of iced tea. She heard a quiet gasp and looked up to see Ashley standing in the hallway with her hand on the bathroom door handle looking her way, her mouth open, and her eyes wide. The light from the refrigerator was enough to illuminate both of them, and Kaitlyn got a good look at the blonde girl's pale, naked figure before Lara recovered and darted into the bathroom.

Kaitlyn blushed a little at the realization of getting caught, but it was the middle of the night, and apparently she wasn't the only one wandering around the house naked. It was too late to worry about it in any case.

She picked up her glass, and walked back to her room, noting the light under the bathroom door. She closed her bedroom door, trying to make it loud enough that Ashley could hear, and went back to browsing the internet. She half-expected a knock, but all she heard was the toilet flushing, sounds of washing up, and the quiet retreat of footsteps to the end of the hallway.

As she lay in bed that night, she masturbated for the second time, this time replaying all the moment she got caught naked. She fantasized for a while about getting seen by Mark as well and both them using her for being such a wanton slut. She pictured herself going down on Ashley, who held her in place by grabbing her pigtails, all while Mark penetrated her virgin rectum. The orgasm was satisfying and explosive.

____________________

The next morning, Kaitlyn put on her night shirt, and didn't even bother finding panties. At this point, she figured the pretense was over. She went and brushed her teeth, and headed to the kitchen.

Ashley was there, wearing a tank top and a pair of loose pajama bottoms. She looked up when Kaitlyn came in, and there was a brief awkward silence.

"Where's Mark?" Kaitlyn asked, giving Ashley a way out of any weird conversation.

"He left early this morning. He had to work today." She looked visibly relieved to have something mundane to talk about.

"That's too bad."

"Thanks for coming home later than usual."

"No problem. Lara and I went out to the diner after work."

Kaitlyn opened a cupboard and reached high for a coffee mug, forgetting how she was dressed. Ashley blushed and turned her attention to making a bowl of cereal.

Kaitlyn felt bad. She wasn't really friends with Ashley, but she liked her well enough. Her intent was not to make her roommate uncomfortable, just to be comfortable herself. She had a momentary twinge of excitement remembering her fantasies from the night before.

She took her cup of coffee, and headed back to her room. She shut the door, and after hesitating briefly, she took off the night shirt. She heard Ashley showering, and not long after, the front door closing behind her roommate.

_______________________

A few months went by. Kaitlyn did her best to keep her nudity to herself. She didn't want to have a weird relationship with her roommate, who clearly wasn't comfortable with the whole thing. Kaitlyn noticed that she and Mark were getting closer, and that Ashley spent as much time as possible at his place.

She took every opportunity she could find to leave her clothes behind. She'd stopped wearing underwear altogether, which felt completely liberating. Her back yard sessions had resulted in an all over tan. Her tanned appearance, and obvious braless state had really improved her tips. Both she and Lara had enjoyed the attention and the increased income. Their boss had also noticed, and while she never said anything to either of them about it, the uniform polo shirt had changed from bright red to white, and the material was subtly thinner. A couple of their female coworkers also got the idea, and the restaurant now had a quiet reputation for the sexy waitresses with a subsequent increase in business that it attracted.

Kaitlyn took some of her extra cash and treated herself to a full body laser treatment. She loved the sensual feel of her now permanently hairless skin. The silky smoothness felt really good, especially with her careful lotion regimen to keep it that way.

She spent a lot of time online in her free time. Her evening hours made it difficult to socialize, and she wasn't really all that interested in dating lately. She watched a lot of porn, especially anything related to nudism. She also found that she enjoyed vibrators, as well as a stainless steel butt plug, complete with a big fake jewel. On occasion, she'd worn it out of the house, even to work on a few times.

She began to do some more research into the nudist lifestyle, rather than just pictures, and found herself attracted to the idea of living that way as permanently as possible. She fantasized about never wearing clothes again, even though that was probably an impossibility.

She found the website for the town of Coral Point, several hour's drive away. A year before, the Coral Point was going under, until they almost unanimously voted to make the entire town clothes free. She was immediately hooked by the idea.

She decided to book a short stay at the hotel on the beach there, and see what it would be like to be nude all the time. Her lease was up soon, and she and Ashley had already agreed that they wouldn't renew it. If the experience was what she hoped for, she was going to part ways with Ashley and move into a situation she found more appealing.

The next day she asked for a week off. They arranged the time, and that night, Kaitlyn sat at her computer, her heart beating fast, hovering over the "Book Now" button on the hotel's website.

Two weeks later, she packed a small bag, put on a sundress, and hopped in the car for her adventure.

________________

She arrived at the non-resident parking lot at Coral Point late on a sunny Monday morning. There was a prominent sign stating the town rules in the municipal parking lot. The entire town was clothes free, with the exception of contractors, delivery people, and emergency personnel.

According to the website, she had the option of getting a temporary town pass for her car, so she could park at the hotel, but decided to leave her car in the town lot and walk the couple of miles there. She figured it would help her ease into it, and get a feel for the town as a whole.

Since it was a weekday, there weren't a lot of cars in the lot. She stepped out of her car, and walked over to the ticket machine. She pushed the button for a ticket, and when it popped out, went back to her car to leave it visible on the dash.

She opened the back hatch, and with a final look around, she unbuttoned the sundress down to her navel, and stepped out of it. There was an immediate rush of excitement, realizing that for the first time, she was naked outside of the privacy of her own home or yard.

She folded the dress, and tucked it into the back, and picked up her backpack containing toiletries and other things for the week. She slung it on her shoulder, and closed the hatch.

She She locked the car, and followed the signs for the beach walk, feeling a little self conscious but happily excited the farther she got from the car.

At the entrance to the beach walk, there was a map of the town and a short history:

Coral Point was built on a peninsula in the 1950s. The entire town was surrounded by beautiful beaches, made more popular in the last year by going clothes free. The current population was still under a thousand people, but apparently it was steadily growing.

She followed the path that led out between the dunes, and was rewarded with a wide open expanse of beautiful Florida beach. There was a wide sidewalk following the length of the beach, and a gentle slope down the sand to the water. She could see a few people laying out and playing in the water, but being a weekday, it wasn't terribly crowded. It took her a second to realize an important fact, one that hadn't really sunk in until that moment. Everybody, herself included, really was nude.

Not only am I naked, but I don't have a stitch of clothing with me and I'm getting farther from them with every step!

She couldn't believe how good it felt, the warm ocean breeze on her skin, and the excitement of being completely exposed in public for the first time.

She decided to walk to the hotel first and check in, then spend some time exploring the town. She made her way along the sidewalk, resisting the urge to cover up when an older couple came the opposite way walking their dog. She was thankful for her sunglasses, as she openly stared at the man's fully exposed penis. He was completely hairless as well, and his flaccid member looked enormous to her inexperienced eyes. The couple smiled and said "good morning!" and continued past her. She smiled back at the utter normality of their interaction and kept going.

Timeris
Timeris
368 Followers
12