The Secret Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really need to keep from ogling every other naked person who comes along... She thought, even while glancing back at the couples' naked buttocks.

She began to notice houses set back from the beach. Most of them were 1950s bungalows, but she also noticed a few new houses being built in a more modern style. A little further on, there was a sign marking a turnoff into the town center. With a little trepidation she decided to take it, amused that she thought naked people in town was more intimidating than at a beach.

The short path from the beach opened up onto a pleasant suburban street, and she could see stores up ahead of her. Soon, she reached a park in the center of town, with shaded paths and benches. To one side, there were a couple of small municipal buildings.

It was still strange to see everyone as naked as she was, but it was also liberating. Nobody looked at her in shock or disapproval. In fact, more than once, people were quite friendly to her. If you dismissed the universal nudity, it was just like any other small town she'd visited.

Just past the town hall, she noticed the four story hotel up ahead, not far from a restaurant right next to the beach. She walked into the lobby, and was greeted by an older man, naked as she was, sitting behind the counter.

"Good morning Miss, can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Kaitlyn Walsh, I have a room booked for the week."

"Hi Kaitlyn, let me take a look."

He turned to the computer, and keyed in her name.

"Here we go. I booked you in with an ocean view. I hope you enjoy your stay."

"Thanks so much!"

He handed her a key card, and directed her to the stairs. "Fourth floor in the back, Room 410. You'll have a great view of the beach up there."

She walked up the stairs, and found that her room was all the way on the end. The door lock buzzed when she inserted the key, and she found herself in an air conditioned hotel room. It was nothing luxurious, but it was clean, modernized, and comfortable. There was a king sized bed facing the windows. The blinds on the sliding glass door were closed. She opened them up, and was treated to a beautiful view of the end of the peninsula, with white sandy beaches curving away from her in both directions. There were a number of people on the sand, but it was still relatively quiet.

It was still a little surreal to realize that the only clothes she had were locked in her car, several miles away. It was going to take her a little while to get used to that.

She took her phone, credit card and ID, and her new key card, and headed out to explore the town. Her first stop was to find a small bag to carry her things around in. She spotted a store that looked promising for that and entered. She found the racks of tee shirts with palm trees and "CORAL POINT, FLORIDA" across the front to be mildly ironic, but that was something to expect in a tourist spot. She went to the counter to ask if they had any bags.

The woman behind the counter was a pretty woman in her early thirties. She had long purple hair and a nice tan. Her firm breasts both had gold rings piercing the nipples.

"Hi, I'm looking for a small bag to hold all this, can you help me out?" Kaitlyn asked, holding up her collection of stuff she was juggling.

"Sure, let me show you."

The woman came from behind the counter, and Kaitlyn couldn't help noticing that not only was the woman completely hairless, but also sported a piercing through her clitoral hood and a colorful abstract mandala design tattoo on her mons.

"You like it?"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to stare, I'm new at this!" Kaitlyn said.

"Oh, don't worry, if I didn't want to show it, I wouldn't have done it."

"It's really nice work."

"A friend of mine has a shop in town. Martin is an artist."

"Did the piercings hurt? I've been thinking about getting some."

"It depends, but it's not too bad. "

The woman directed her to a rack with small backpacks. "I have some fanny packs as well if that suits you better."

"No this is great." Kaitlyn picked out a small backpack, in a bright blue, just big enough to hold the items she brought with her.

She followed the woman back to the counter and paid for her purchase. While she filled the new bag, she got the name and location for the tattoo parlor.

She thanked the woman and left the shop, and went to find lunch. She decided to go to the beach side restaurant near the hotel. She noticed the "We're Hiring, all shifts!" sign near the entrance to the patio. When the hostess greeted her, she asked for an application to fill in while she waited.

She was seated at a small table on the patio, with an excellent view of the beach. She was looking through the menu when a pretty redheaded waitress came to her table. "Hi, I'm Taylor, can I answer any questions about the menu?"

"Hi Taylor, no, I'm good, but can I get an iced tea?"

"Sure, I'll be right back with that."

Taylor returned with her drink, and she placed her order. She filled out the application, and set it aside when the pretty waitress returned with her food. When she was finished, Taylor came to the table with the check.

"Have you worked here long?"

"About two years now."

"Oh, so you were here before the famous Nude Day?"

"Yes, it was pretty boring around here before that."

"So you had no problem going nude?"

"Problem? No, I was a little scared at first, but we actually convinced our boss to change over early."

"Wow! That's dedication!" She replied with a smile.

"My best friend was pretty convincing. She stripped down at the town meeting, and talked me into doing too. It was scary and exciting at the same time."

"I can relate. Believe it or not, today is my first day nude outside my house."

"Good for you!"

"Do you like working here? As you can see, I have an application."

"I love it! This is a great place to work."

"Who should I give the application to?"

"I'll take it and hand it off to Karen, the owner. Give me a few minutes."

Kaitlyn waited nervously for a few minutes, until Taylor arrived back at her table with another woman holding her application in her hand.

She thanked Taylor, and turned to Kaitlyn smiling and extending her hand. Kaitlyn stood hup and shook her hand. "No, please have a seat, I'm Karen, the owner of Rick's Beachside."

"I'm Kaitlyn, a pleasure to meet you. Just out of curiosity, who's Rick?"

Karen laughed.

"Rick was the original owner. He sold it to me and retired a number of years ago. It was just to much trouble to change the name."

"I bet he's kicking himself now. You seem really busy."

"Yes, it's been a good year, as you can see from the 'hiring' sign out front. So, I see you live a few hours away from here, why are you applying here?"

"I'm looking to move to town, and my lease is up soon. I really liked the vibe when I came in, and Taylor made me feel welcome, and said it was a great place to work."

They talked for a half hour, ending with Karen's promise to give her a decision before the week was over. They shook hands, and Kaitlyn left to explore the town.

She applied at several other businesses in town, but really hoped to land a job at Rick's. It felt like the right place to work.

______________

Coral Point felt like home already, and she embraced her tentative decision to move there. On the surface, it looked like spur of the moment choice, but over the last year, she'd found herself gravitating towards this lifestyle. It felt as if she could fully be herself here.

The next day, she went to the real estate office on the main street in town. The agent showed her several small houses within her budget. Before Coral Point went clothes free, there were a lot of vacant properties. Although the town was making a comeback, the pool of people wanting to live in such an environment was significantly smaller than those who wanted to visit. This meant that there were a number of properties for sale that she could afford.

Kaitlyn never expected to be a homeowner at 25, so this was just too good to pass up. Most of the vacant houses were still owned by the town, and could be had for the price of back taxes. She settled on a cute 2 bedroom bungalow midway between the beach and Main Street. She couldn't believe her luck, because her obsessive saving since childhood meant that she could buy it outright, without a mortgage. She'd meant to go to college, and never went, but still saved a lot of her money. Thankfully, her needs were pretty simple, so she almost never spent any money. She filled out the paperwork, the bank transfer cleared, and in two days, she was a proud homeowner.

___________________________

She spent the next couple of days buying small things for the house, making sure she had cleaning supplies on hand, and that everything worked okay. She really didn't want to spend her entire vacation cleaning, but she did find it difficult to leave her exciting new home. She couldn't wait to move in.

___________________________

The day before she headed back, she received several phone calls with job offers. She let everyone know she'd received multiple offers, and that she would let them know by the end of the day. She was really holding out to hear from her first choice. When she saw Karen's name and number on her phone, she was relieved to receive the offer she really wanted. She immediately accepted, and called everyone else back and thanked them. Karen agreed that she would start in a few weeks, once her affairs were settled.

She decided to celebrate all her good fortune. She found the information she'd learned on the first day, and walked to the tattoo parlor. An hour later, she left with two steel nipple rings and a matching bar through her clitoral hood. She had instructions to follow and while she was mildly uncomfortable, none of the piercings were as bad as her already existing navel ring when it was new.

____________________

Her last day of her trip arrived, and she headed back to her car early in the morning. While was reluctant to leave, it was all necessary to begin the next steps.

She arrived home late the next morning, and sat down with Ashley. They'd already agreed to go their separate ways, but now it was official. Ashley told her she was moving in with Mark, and that she'd yes to his marriage proposal. Kaitlyn was genuinely happy for the both of them.

They called the landlord and formally let him know they weren't renewing the lease. He was expecting it as well, and wished the both of them good fortune.

Kaitlyn called her boss, and gave her notice. She was sorry to leave, as the restaurant had been good to her, but she was eager to get to her next job as well.

The last call was the hardest. She called her best friend, and asked if she was free for lunch. They met at their usual diner, and Kaitlyn greeted Lara with some trepidation. She'd kept much of what was going on to herself, because she wasn't sure what would happen, and she was more than a little worried about Lara's reaction to everything.

"So, I'm not sure where to begin with this, so I'll start at the end and work backwards..." Kaitlyn started.

Lara looked really worried, expecting to hear that she was losing her best friend. She started to speak, but Kaitlyn cut her off.

"The end part... Will you help me move in a couple of weeks?"

Still not quite sure where this was going, but more relieved than not, Lara readily agreed.

"Don't be so quick on that answer, let me explain the rest. Let me show you my new house."

Kaitlyn took out her phone, and showed Lara the new place.

"It's beautiful! Congratulations! Where is it?"

"Coral Point."

"Oh... OH. Really?"

"So you know about it?"

"Of course, it was all over the news last year. Are you really moving there?"

"Yes. For the last year, I've been a nudist whenever I can get away with it. My lease was coming up, and neither my roommate nor I wanted to continue the relationship. So that's where I've been for the last week, giving it a trial run."

"Wow, I'm not really sure what to say..."

Kaitlyn looked at Lara, a serious expression on her face. "I loved it. I felt like I was home."

"Well, I'm glad for you. I guess this means we won't be seeing much of each other."

"You're always welcome at my place." Kaitlyn said softly.

"Thanks, that's sweet."

"Naked."

Lara choked on her drink, and began to laugh.

"Seriously though, will you help me move?"

"I already said yes. Tell me when and I'm there."

___________________________

Two weeks later, Lara showed up early in the morning at Kaitlyn's house. Ashley and Mark were already helping to load boxes and Kaitlyn's small amount of furniture into a U-Haul truck. When they finished, Kaitlyn said her goodbyes to Ashley and Mark.

Lara took a small overnight bag from the trunk of her car, and got into Kaitlyn's. She was going to spend the weekend at the new place, and Kaitlyn would drive her back to her own car.

Three hours later, they pulled into the municipal parking lot, at Coral Point, to Lara's confusion. Kaitlyn got out of the moving van, and took off her tank top and shorts so casually that Lara wasn't sure how to react. She was a little surprised to see Kaitlyn's piercings, as she hadn't really noticed them when Kaitlyn was dressed. It occurred to her that it was her first time seeing her friend nude.

"Come on then, time to join the club."

Lara knew what she'd signed up for, but thought she could minimize her exposure. She'd expected that they would drive straight to the house, then keep to themselves for the weekend. She resigned herself, and got out of the car, removing her tee shirt, and shorts, standing there in her bra and panties.

"Come on, stop being such a chicken." Kaitlyn said with a giggle.

Lara sighed, and with a deep breath, unclasped her bra, slipping it from her shoulders. She tried vainly to cover her breasts, but eventually realized she was just being silly and dropped her arms to the waistband of her panties. With a single swift motion, she pulled them to her ankles, then awkwardly removed them from around her sneakers.

"Why did you wear underwear? You knew what was coming."

"I always wear them except for our work shenanigans, it didn't even occur to me not to."

Kaitlyn looked at her friend for the first time without clothes. Lara was taller than she was, probably closer to five foot eight. She had a full figure, her larger breasts had sat firmly on her chest, with very little sag. Her light skin was complemented with light pink nipples, somewhat puffy. She had a narrow waist leading to wider hips. Her face was pretty, with fine features, light blue eyes and full lips. She had light brown hair, with blonde streaks, and the carpet definitely matched the drapes. The narrow landing strip of short brown hair sat above cleanly shaven lips. A fetching blush that picked up in her cheeks, and led down to her amazing breasts melted Kaitlyn's heart.

"I must say I was right, those are great knockers. Let's go get the pass for the moving van."

They got the ticket from the machine and walked back to the vehicles.

"There's a resident pass in the glove box."

They drove through the resident entrance to Coral Point, and a few minutes later, pulled up in front of Kaitlyn's new house. An hour later, and they finished emptying the moving truck.

"It still looks so empty. You're going to need to do a lot of shopping."

"I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first place where I can truly do whatever I want!"

They took their clothes and headed off to return the moving truck, at the nearest town to Coral Point. They spent some time doing a little shopping to get some things they needed for the house, and headed back.

For the rest of the weekend, Lara became increasingly forgetful of her state of dress, finally relaxing into it.

They sat at a picnic table outside an ice cream shop, watching people walk by as they enjoyed their frozen treats. Nobody wore clothes, and everyone seemed relaxed. She saw a lot of people, no two alike, and all getting along and enjoying the warm summer evening without a stitch of clothing.

"I now understand the appeal. I don't think I've ever been this comfortable in my own skin. It's so easy to forget, and then suddenly, I'll look around and realize that I'm naked, and out in public!"

"I know what you mean. It's why I felt so at home here. I'm so glad you came to help out and experience it for yourself. I'm sorry I kept this part of me from you, I just wasn't sure how you'd react... Now I realize this wouldn't be the same without you. I wasn't kidding when I said you're always welcome here."

They finished their ice cream and stood up. Kaitlyn had a revelation. Subconsciously, she hadn't dated or had any other relationships since she met Lara. The reason never dawned on her until that moment. She realized that it had been a long time since she'd been so close to someone, and now it occurred to her that she had been waiting for Lara.

Kaitlyn put a hand on Lara's naked waist. She reached up and brushed the back of her hand on Lara's cheek, her heart beating faster. Lara responded by leaning in and kissing her on the mouth. Kaitlyn stiffened a little at the response, then relaxed, giving into the sensation. They walked hand in hand back to Kaitlyn's house, and found the bed waiting for them.

"The other convenient thing is you don't have to get undressed..." Lara whispered. She worked her way down Kaitlyn's smooth skin, and gently took the hood piercing between her teeth, giving it a tug.

"So convenient..." Kaitlyn gasped, giving in to her friend's attention on her moistening sex.

________________

The weekend passed too swiftly, especially with their newly consummated relationship. They realized that it has always been simmering just below the surface. Their only regret was figuring it out after Kaitlyn had moved so far away. This became especially obvious when Kaitlyn drove her home. The six hour round trip was not ideal, especially saying goodbye on the other end, and having to return home alone.

_________________

Kaitlyn settled into a new routine. The new job was lots of fun, and she found herself becoming fast friends with her new coworker, Taylor, as well as her friend Mia. She was a little surprised to find that the two girls were not only roommates, but that they cheerfully shared a boyfriend. Greg was a quiet guy, easy to get along with, and quite well endowed. The threesome really got along well, and Kaitlyn was mildly relieved that they made no attempt to include her.

She spent most of her free time working on her house and yard, and chatting with Lara online.

Three months passed by, and she realized that she couldn't remember the last time she'd bothered to wear clothes. She decided that she would be happy that way for the rest of her life.

________________________

Her phone buzzed, and she saw it was Lara.

"Hey honey. What's up?"

"Hi... I was thinking..."

Momentary fear struck Kaitlyn.

"Do you want a roommate?"

Relief washed over her.

"No."

"No??"

"I want a partner. Come join me."

"I would love to. In fact, I love you."

"I love you too."

12